Prove me wrong Cows and Lems...(56K get the hell out, V 1.25)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
[QUOTE="Kaz_Son"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Coming from an alt :lol:

his other butthurt alt account got banned for posting p0rn.

:lol: So much fail coming from a troll like yourself.

dat butthurt :cool:
Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Kaz_Son
Member since 2013 • 1389 Posts

[QUOTE="Kaz_Son"][QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

No proof. Just a really good hunch, based on the fact that it's happened with every single game Ubisoft has ever made.

faizan_faizan

Really? I didn't notice. I've only noticed obvious downgrades in Far Cry 3. I'll wait to see The Division and Watchdogs before I make any conclusions though. I think it's far too early to say that there will be a downgrade in graphics just yet. So far what I've seen in both games leads me to believe they are shaping up nicely in the graphical department.

Watch Dogs already suffered a graphical downgrade, you were too mad to realize that.

How was it downgraded idiot? The footage they showed from last year was on PC and the footage this year was from a PS4. If the PS4 version looked worse it's because the PS4 isn't as powerful as a PC. No downgrade confirmed, you fail again.
Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Kaz_Son
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="Kaz_Son"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] his other butthurt alt account got banned for posting p0rn.

:lol: So much fail coming from a troll like yourself.

dat trolling trying to cover up obvious butthurt :cool:
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]:lol: So much fail coming from a troll like yourself.Kaz_Son

dat trolling trying to cover up obvious butthurt :cool:

keep those tears coming :cool:
faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"]

[QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]Really? I didn't notice. I've only noticed obvious downgrades in Far Cry 3. I'll wait to see The Division and Watchdogs before I make any conclusions though. I think it's far too early to say that there will be a downgrade in graphics just yet. So far what I've seen in both games leads me to believe they are shaping up nicely in the graphical department.Kaz_Son

Watch Dogs already suffered a graphical downgrade, you were too mad to realize that.

How was it downgraded idiot? The footage they showed from last year was on PC and the footage this year was from a PS4. If the PS4 version looked worse it's because the PS4 isn't as powerful as a PC. No downgrade confirmed, you fail again.

tumblr_m44jhlua4W1qmzo43o1_400.gif

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#206 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

I'm sorry, what's the purpose again?

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

Well, there is Project Phoenix but there is no directfeed. :( Only have some screencaps from Crytek's Presentation and it make everything look like so last gen. Yes it even makes QD tech demo looks like poo. Crytek usually don't make tech demos but when they do, all hell freeze over.

P1_zps38b20366.png

P2_zps8f69b968.png

P3_zpsca84a3ad.png

P4_zpsf5d5b8e8.png

P5_zps40c7aefc.png

P6_zpsab0f9b47.png

P7_zps040e7ed7.png

P8_zpse624b410.png

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 pcgamingowns
Member since 2013 • 1223 Posts

Didn't one of the devs even say that this would be the first generation that next gen consoles would be weaker than PC at launch? I can't deny that the next gen console games hold their own though and will continue to look better just like PC will. Compare Uncharted 1 to Last of Us and the graphical jumpp is huge. Technology is moving faster than consoles can keep up with. 

Good thing is I don't miss out on any of the games i want because I will own them all including an upgraded PC when I find the gfx card i think is worth the upgrade from a gtx 670 4gb 

rockydog1111
call of duty 2 xbox360's best selling launch game is 8 players online and has sucky textures, the pc version of call of duty 2 same era had much higher resolution textures and 64 players online support.
gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#210 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

You know, PS4 games are looking pretty good for launch. Once I got past the fanboyism and corporate hype, I see that $399 to play KZSF, The Order, Second Son, and Knack is a pretty good deal. I won't pay for online, though. Maybe a few months. I'm done with that sh!t.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#211 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

How was it downgraded idiot? The footage they showed from last year was on PC and the footage this year was from a PS4. If the PS4 version looked worse it's because the PS4 isn't as powerful as a PC. No downgrade confirmed, you fail again.Kaz_Son

Are you actually reading what you write? You're saying that an obvious, visible downgrade means that there was no downgrade.

Jesus tapdancing Christ, you are beyond stupid. Going for the "dumbest troll on SW" award? You would have my vote, except that Davekeeh still hasn't been banned.

Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Kaz_Son

[QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]How was it downgraded idiot? The footage they showed from last year was on PC and the footage this year was from a PS4. If the PS4 version looked worse it's because the PS4 isn't as powerful as a PC. No downgrade confirmed, you fail again.the_bi99man

Are you actually reading what you write? You're saying that an obvious, visible downgrade means that there was no downgrade.

Jesus tapdancing Christ, you are beyond stupid. Going for the "dumbest troll on SW" award? You would have my vote, except that Davekeeh still hasn't been banned.

Different platforms you moron. What so hard to understand? If they show it on PC again and it looks worse than it did last year then you can confirm a downgrade. Until then you're talking straight of your ass.
raskullibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#213 raskullibur
Member since 2003 • 3390 Posts
notice Crysis 2 with dead city lol compare that to KZ City
the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 the_bi99man

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

[QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]How was it downgraded idiot? The footage they showed from last year was on PC and the footage this year was from a PS4. If the PS4 version looked worse it's because the PS4 isn't as powerful as a PC. No downgrade confirmed, you fail again.Kaz_Son

Different platforms you moron. What so hard to understand? If they show it on PC again and it looks worse than it did last year then you can confirm a downgrade. Until then you're talking straight of your ass.

So what if it's different platforms? The game was shown once. Then it was shown again and looked worse. No matter why that happened, it's a downgrade. People were led to believe it would look a certain way. Then the expectations were lowered. If they weren't trying to mislead people, they would have ran the original demo at lower settings, to show what it would actually look like on the PS4. But they didn't. They showed it looking amazing, to get people all hyped up. Then they showed it again and it didn't look quite so hot. That's called a downgrade, and it doesn't matter why it happened. You're never going to get the play the game looking like the original demo. Nobody will. 

Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Kaz_Son

the_bi99man

So what if it's different platforms? The game was shown once. Then it was shown again and looked worse. No matter why that happened, it's a downgrade. People were led to believe it would look a certain way. Then the expectations were lowered. If they weren't trying to mislead people, they would have ran the original demo at lower settings, to show what it would actually look like on the PS4. But they didn't. They showed it looking amazing, to get people all hyped up. Then they showed it again and it didn't look quite so hot. That's called a downgrade, and it doesn't matter why it happened. You're never going to get the play the game looking like the original demo. Nobody will. 

Sweet Lord you're a numbskull. If Crytek showed Crysis 3 on PC at their E3 coverage and then showed the PS3 version later would you say there was a downgrade and Crysis 3 on PC was fake gameplay? Jesus, you're a moron. The platform the game was demoed on matters whether you like it or not. It was first shown on a PC last year and then shown on a PS4 this year. I feel like I'm arguing with a 2 year old here. Wow, get a brain.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 the_bi99man

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

[QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]Different platforms you moron. What so hard to understand? If they show it on PC again and it looks worse than it did last year then you can confirm a downgrade. Until then you're talking straight of your ass.Kaz_Son

Sweet Lord you're a numbskull. If Crytek showed Crysis 3 on PC at their E3 coverage and then showed the PS3 version later would you say there was a downgrade? jesus, you're a moron. The platform the game was demoed on matters whether you like it or not. It was first shown on a PC last year and then shown on a PS4 this year. I feel like I'm arguing with a 2 year old here. Wow, get a brain.

Of course the platform matters. I'm not saying it doesn't. Quite the opposite, in fact. Running it on a PC, and jacking up the graphics settings higher than they would be able to on the PS4 makes it look better. Obviously. Which is why they should never have done that, with a game that will only be available on PS4. And yes, I (and everybody else) would call the PS3 version of Crysis 3 a downgrade, compared to the PC version. The difference is that the PC version exists. It's available to buy, and the game  can  be played looking that good. Which means that they didn't downgrade the whole game, just the console versions. When a console version is the only version that will ever actually exist, that's the version they're implying with any/all demos. When they showed the original demo, it ran on a PC. But, since the game will only ever be available on PS4, they're obviously implying that the game will look like that. Even though the demo ran on a PC, they still called it a PS4 game. They showed what they showed, and said, "this is a PS4 game". Then they showed it again later, and it didn't look as good. That is all. If you don't consider that a "downgrade", then whatever. Call it what you will. Doesn't change the fact that the game doesn't look as good as it used to.

Also, you're not worthy of calling other users stupid, considering that you're just some troll's alt account. I'm done with your pathetic ass. Adblocked.

Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Kaz_Son

the_bi99man

Sweet Lord you're a numbskull. If Crytek showed Crysis 3 on PC at their E3 coverage and then showed the PS3 version later would you say there was a downgrade? jesus, you're a moron. The platform the game was demoed on matters whether you like it or not. It was first shown on a PC last year and then shown on a PS4 this year. I feel like I'm arguing with a 2 year old here. Wow, get a brain.

Obviously. Which is why they should never have done that, with a game that will only be available on PS4.

Do you even read what you type? Watch dogs is also coming to PC you idiot (also coming to PS3, 360, and XB1). It's not a PS4 exclusive :lol:

Nice selfownage there.

homeboylizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 homeboylizard
Member since 2010 • 1289 Posts

I don't know how people still haven't learned that E3 is always smoke and mirrors. 

No developer would show people a worse product than they can achieve (PC>PS 4) on an expo so huge it is covered by all of gaming media. It's plain and simple logic. BF 4 was demoed on 7970's, and EA had the guts to confirm that. I don't believe Sony or any of First-Party devs would risk having bad framerate and a worse product for the big reveal.

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 faizan_faizan

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

[QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]Sweet Lord you're a numbskull. If Crytek showed Crysis 3 on PC at their E3 coverage and then showed the PS3 version later would you say there was a downgrade? jesus, you're a moron. The platform the game was demoed on matters whether you like it or not. It was first shown on a PC last year and then shown on a PS4 this year. I feel like I'm arguing with a 2 year old here. Wow, get a brain.Kaz_Son

Obviously. Which is why they should never have done that, with a game that will only be available on PS4.

Do you even read what you type? Watch dogs is also coming to PC you idiot (also coming to PS3, 360, and XB1). It's not a PS4 exclusive :lol:

Nice selfownage there.

I see you're still upset over my posts.
Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

$4000 to play skyrim lol 

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

$4000 to play skyrim lol 

Pray_to_me

Shut up Dick Face

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Pray_to_me

[QUOTE="Pray_to_me"]

$4000 to play skyrim lol 

AMD655

Shut up Dick Face

Aww sand in ur gieney?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

[QUOTE="Pray_to_me"]

$4000 to play skyrim lol 

Pray_to_me

Shut up Dick Face

Aww sand in ur gieney?

oblivious-asshole-award.jpg

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Pray_to_me

Let's pump hermit gieney

ibaYlCo7ctBN6l.gif

irpPhkTKhUWFE.gif

mmm slamming hermit hymen

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 faizan_faizan
[QUOTE="Pray_to_me"]

Let's pump hermit gieney mmm slamming hermit hymen

Looks worse than Crysis from 2007 LMAO :lol:

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 zeeshanhaider

$4000 to play skyrim lol 

Pray_to_me

$4000?:o I thought PC gaming costs $10,000 a year to keep it up.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="Pray_to_me"]

Let's pump hermit gieney mmm slamming hermit hymenfaizan_faizan

Looks worse than Crysis from 2007 LMAO :lol:

Well Crysis belongs to just another league compare to such crap. MPretty much all multiplats look and run better than that on PC.

ramonnl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 ramonnl
Member since 2010 • 769 Posts
Killzone: sf:  (feb build) Looks awesome, and it's only the start of the next-gen.
faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 faizan_faizan
Fvcking GlitchSpot at it again, I can't see posts unless I submit one myself.
Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#231 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="homeboylizard"] God please be sarcasam. This is to stupid to be a troll. Also, never trust Ubisoft...ever. First there was FC 3 graphical down grade. Now even Watch Dogs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjUaA5lDeDY The Division will be an amazing game if done right...but until the PC version don't expect those kind of visuals. Off-topic: It was confirmed there was never any dev-kits on E3...every gameplay ran on PC's with much more powerful hardware.Douevenlift_bro

You just confirmed that you are full of BS.  All PS4 games were running on PS4 devs as stated by the devs.  The only games running on PC were EA titles and  a couple games on X1. 

Owned :lol:

bullshots vs bullshots?
Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#232 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

[QUOTE="Pray_to_me"]

$4000 to play skyrim lol 

zeeshanhaider

$4000?:o I thought PC gaming costs $10,000 a year to keep it up.

Actually, if you want to run your games on very uber high extreme enthusiast ultra maximum settings in Dx99 with 64xSSAA, 4D 16K HD resolution (135 megapixels, 16,384 x 8640p) you need a $10,000,000 33.86 petaflop PC:

95561872-950A-4C4D-B91C-384E9849D90A_w64

Everything else is console trash obviously.

PC Master race :!:

mixedplanet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 mixedplanet
Member since 2005 • 1215 Posts

what MOD of skyrim is that :O

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

Let's pump hermit gieney

Pray_to_me

Ewwwwww... think I'm gonna be sick! :(

Someone pass me a bucket or something....

homeboylizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 homeboylizard

Let's pump hermit gieney

ibaYlCo7ctBN6l.gif

irpPhkTKhUWFE.gif

Pray_to_me
Hahaha. Look at that flat floor. And those textures. OMG...I haven't had this kind of laugh in a ling time. Clothes clipping and animations are also very bad. I would not post those gifs and call them better than Crysis 3 at gunpoint.

mixedplanet
http://www.asot.es/2001/09/skyrim-mods.html 100 mods at once with a custom grass WIP. You need 2 Titans to run that grass...but with optimizing like Crysis 3 you would only need a 680.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Let's pump hermit gieney

ibaYlCo7ctBN6l.gif

irpPhkTKhUWFE.gif

Pray_to_me

I think we already know you like to fvck man ass, just as you talk from it also.

Vanilla Crysis...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow6ikvwjP7w

And yes, it is my YT channel, and my video, it was done with a GTX 480 and i5 2500k lol.

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 faizan_faizan
[QUOTE="ramonnl"]Killzone: sf: [img]http://i.minus.com/ilc1nFhhu8Yav.gif[img] (feb build) Looks awesome, and it's only the start of the next-gen.

Nice. Crysis 3 still looks better. I'm hoping for a big upgrade at release, I bet cows would try to compare it to Crysis 3 then, and would ignore the other next gen games the PC will have that would look miles better than anything on consoles.
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#238 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
Icenhancer, BF3, and Crysis 3......seems TC went down the hermit list of spam pics.
gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts
[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="ramonnl"]Killzone: sf: [img]http://i.minus.com/ilc1nFhhu8Yav.gif[img] (feb build) Looks awesome, and it's only the start of the next-gen.

Nice. Crysis 3 still looks better. I'm hoping for a big upgrade at release, I bet cows would try to compare it to Crysis 3 then, and would ignore the other next gen games the PC will have that would look miles better than anything on consoles.

Crysis 3 got nothing on that reflection highlight.
faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 faizan_faizan
[QUOTE="gpuking"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="ramonnl"]Killzone: sf: [img]http://i.minus.com/ilc1nFhhu8Yav.gif[img] (feb build) Looks awesome, and it's only the start of the next-gen.

Crysis 3 got nothing on that reflection highlight.

Nope. Specular variation and highlights are the same if not better in Crysis 3.
Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#241 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts
GTA V > Everything. The textures might not be as high res, but the game is still a million times more pleasing to look at. GTA wins, again.
GOW3rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 GOW3rules
Member since 2010 • 407 Posts

Do you really play games or do you just watch that graphics get better and that FPS counter get higher?

I bet only 35% of the PC community plays video games. The rest are graphic watchers.

That said, dem graphics are amazing, man! Must have an amazing rig to run that shit. Does it really look like that in gameplay or are those just screenshots? Any videos on that skyrim mod running in real time?

Mods and Oculus Rift....they torment me everyday.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Do you really play games or do you just watch that graphics get better and that FPS counter get higher?

I bet only 35% of the PC community plays video games. The rest are graphic watchers.

That said, dem graphics are amazing, man! Must have an amazing rig to run that shit. Does it really look like that in gameplay or are those just screenshots? Any videos on that skyrim mod running in real time?

Mods and Oculus Rift....they torment me everyday.

GOW3rules

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow6ikvwjP7w

Considering i just played moder watrfail, do not think all of us are pure graphics whores, most just enjoy owning lower class preachers.

oddballrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#244 oddballrulez
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts
[QUOTE="Pray_to_me"]

Let's pump hermit gieney

ibaYlCo7ctBN6l.gif

irpPhkTKhUWFE.gif

homeboylizard
Hahaha. Look at that flat floor. And those textures. OMG...I haven't had this kind of laugh in a ling time. Clothes clipping and animations are also very bad. I would not post those gifs and call them better than Crysis 3 at gunpoint.

mixedplanet
http://www.asot.es/2001/09/skyrim-mods.html 100 mods at once with a custom grass WIP. You need 2 Titans to run that grass...but with optimizing like Crysis 3 you would only need a 680.

I'm a PC gamer in the main, but if you're saying that TLOU has bad animation then you've just condemned the majority of PC games to shitsville. I WISH I could play games on my PC with that much attention to detail - alas no other studio gives as much of a shit about realistic animation.
homeboylizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 homeboylizard

[QUOTE="homeboylizard"][QUOTE="Pray_to_me"] Hahaha. Look at that flat floor. And those textures. OMG...I haven't had this kind of laugh in a ling time. Clothes clipping and animations are also very bad. I would not post those gifs and call them better than Crysis 3 at gunpoint.[QUOTE="mixedplanet"]

oddballrulez

I'm a PC gamer in the main, but if you're saying that TLOU has bad animation then you've just condemned the majority of PC games to shitsville. I WISH I could play games on my PC with that much attention to detail - alas no other studio gives as much of a shit about realistic animation.

No. The animations are good since they used motion cameras for capturing them. What bothers me is that the clothes and body parts clip through NPC's and sometimes even your player which is visible when you play the game. Unchrated solved the issue better but then Drakes hands would hit an invisble wall a few centimeters away from the wall or NPC (again very visible) but with TLoU they didn't do quite a good job.