Proud PS3 fanboy that just got a 360!!!!

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

alex31080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 alex31080
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

YUP. Title says it all. My 60gig PS3 broke with the Yellow light. I figure i buy a 360 to install Final Fantasy 11 to see in HD. Looks amazing!! I give the online access an A+. I'm not happy with paying $50 extra just to play multiplayer online but what the hell. I didnt even need to configure the 360 to get online unlike the PS3. I'm currently playing Gears of war 2 and streetfighter. I don't have the money to fix my PS3 now. But so far i like the 360. I used to bash the 360. Not anymore. I respect the 360 BUT??????

I want to play KILLZONE 2 and see Final fantasy blue ray that will include FF 13 demo!!!! The point is that both system deserve the proper respect and i hope that both keep making awesome games. I don't need to worry about exclusive games anymore!!! Sure i miss playing metal gear 4 as well, but i got the 360 to occupy my a$$ till i fix it.

your thoughts

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#2 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
I don't believe you :)
joesh89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 308

#3 joesh89
Member since 2008 • 8489 Posts

I don't believe you :)CleanPlayer

hah

alex31080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 alex31080
i know. lol. I even had my GF bashing 360 with me and now she cant stop playing Kung Fu Panda!!
AlphaGamer469

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AlphaGamer469
Member since 2008 • 1881 Posts
Gamertag?
Squall18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 Squall18
Member since 2004 • 3756 Posts

GJ on making the Jump In.

As a multi console owner this gen myself, u may find urself playing the 360 a lot more than the others. With Live and all the games, it can easily become a time consuming addiction

Englandfc1966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Englandfc1966
Member since 2005 • 2217 Posts
Blog
Lewisite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lewisite
Member since 2008 • 511 Posts
Whats your tag?
Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts
your ps3 broke, so you got a less reliable system?
Ipik_Fenris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ipik_Fenris
Member since 2005 • 3627 Posts

i know. lol. I even had my GF bashing 360 with me and now she cant stop playing Kung Fu Panda!! alex31080

pics/video..or isn't true :P

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

YUP.I had a PS3, now I have a 360.

your thoughts

alex31080

Well, as a BRAND SPANKING NEW POSTER with less than 20 posts, you aren't exactly going to be believed here in SW.

It's possible you aren't a fakeboy, sure...and if you aren't enjoy your new 360, it's quite fun!

SparkyProtocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#14 SparkyProtocol
Member since 2009 • 7680 Posts
Haha
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#15 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Awesome, good to see less fanboys. I'd like to think I'm not a fanboy but Cows like to pretend I am due to my distaste of Killzone and preference of Halo. Welcome to the club though and see you on XBL.
-Master_St3ve-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -Master_St3ve-
Member since 2007 • 1421 Posts

YUP. Title says it all. My 60gig PS3 broke with the Yellow light. I figure i buy a 360 to install Final Fantasy 11 to see in HD. Looks amazing!! I give the online access an A+. I'm not happy with paying $50 extra just to play multiplayer online but what the hell. I didnt even need to configure the 360 to get online unlike the PS3. I'm currently playing Gears of war 2 and streetfighter. I don't have the money to fix my PS3 now. But so far i like the 360. I used to bash the 360. Not anymore. I respect the 360 BUT??????

I want to play KILLZONE 2 and see Final fantasy blue ray that will include FF 13 demo!!!! The point is that both system deserve the proper respect and i hope that both keep making awesome games. I don't need to worry about exclusive games anymore!!! Sure i miss playing metal gear 4 as well, but i got the 360 to occupy my a$$ till i fix it.

your thoughts

alex31080
I'm glad you saw they light and stopped being a fanboy.
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
your ps3 broke, so you got a less reliable system?Sword-Demon
No, his PS# broke, sony wont fix it for free, so he got a 360 which is still reliable, and MS fixes it for free if it RROD's on him. IE: he made a smart decision.
Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18 Jrfanfreak88
Member since 2008 • 1792 Posts

your thoughts

alex31080
My thoughts: 1) it's very easy to set up the PS3's internet. All you have to do (if it's a wired connection) is basically click auto for everything and that's it. And once you do that you can take your PS3 to other locations and just plug in an ethernet cable and you are done. 2) You say you don't have enough money to fix the PS3 yet you can get a 360? Even if it's out of warranty I think you can get Sony to fix it for like $130. 3) It's "Blu" ray not "blue" ray. 4) You do have to worry about exclusive games if you don't have a working PS3. How are you going to play Killzone 2 or watch FF in Blu Ray if you PS3 doesn't work? 5) Your thoughts are all over the place.
CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#19 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
i know. lol. I even had my GF bashing 360 with me and now she cant stop playing Kung Fu Panda!! alex31080
If you like singing, Lips is for you. Singstar is cool but it's library is lacking.
e011234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 e011234
Member since 2004 • 200 Posts

[QUOTE="Sword-Demon"]your ps3 broke, so you got a less reliable system?Phazevariance
No, his PS# broke, sony wont fix it for free, so he got a 360 which is still reliable, and MS fixes it for free if it RROD's on him. IE: he made a smart decision.

Ah Phazevariance, still trying to find ways to make urself feel that 360 is the best system i see.

YLOD does not EXIST anymore, and has not existed ever since the early days of the 60/20Gb models, even with those, YLOD was freaking rare. Unlike RROD...its STILL happening even with the 360's with the Falcon chipsets. To a lesser extend of course.

If he still had warranty, it would just have been a easy replacement at wherever you bought it, so it looks like he had a early 60GB model, and even still..bl for getting YLOD.

And yes overall, the ps3's these days are light years more reliable than any 360. Ever since the final 60GB models.

MS could never be able to build a proper, reliable, half ***ed peice of hardware if this universe and all its heavenly bodies depended on it.

The design and build quality of the ps3 trumphs the 360s in every single direction possible on a 3d axis, this is accepted by ANYONE. It is accepted by the whole...internet and clearly obvious just by looking at the insides of the systems.

Sony can run circles around Microsoft anyday in the hardware dept.

Sword-demon is right, the 360 IS a much less reliable system. Who wants to keep sending thier 360's to MS for 7 days to a whole month.

And with your comment on that thread with that dude having a problem with his ps3. on that 'I'm about to tear my ****ing hair out. Another PS3 problem. Please help.' thread.

Seriously, just go somewhere else. Your usefulness was 100%, negative. The dude was just asking how to put savefiles back onto the ps3 from the PC and it was just as easy as first creating two certain folders on your USB and then putting ur savefiles onto it(like how it says in the manual). And he thinks his ps3 is broken cos its wouldnt just 'read' the file from any folder on his stick..and u tell him to go buy a 360 instead? PFT..HA.

So what? so his 360 can RROD in his face? ..sure.

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts
It's funny how he used to bash the 360 and now that he has one it's 'it ain't that bad'..Fanboys :roll:
coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 coakroach
Member since 2005 • 1356 Posts
Wait you got a 360 because your PS3 broke? Prepare for disappointment mate If you want to avoid hardware failure you took a wrong turn, consider getting a Wii :)
DAZZER7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 DAZZER7
Member since 2004 • 2422 Posts
[QUOTE="alex31080"]

your thoughts

If you're trying to "spread the love" this isn't the place. The clue is in the title of the board! . At least tell us all which one you will play multiplats on, give us some kind of ammo for bashing you, one way or the other ;)
McdonaIdsGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 McdonaIdsGuy
Member since 2008 • 3046 Posts
I don't believe you :)CleanPlayer
You should not talk about believing or not people.. mr aka PS_John.
-Reggaeton-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -Reggaeton-
Member since 2007 • 2392 Posts
[QUOTE="alex31080"]i know. lol. I even had my GF bashing 360 with me and now she cant stop playing Kung Fu Panda!! CleanPlayer
If you like singing, Lips is for you. Singstar is cool but it's library is lacking.

Online store disagrees with you.
lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts
I didnt even need to configure the 360 to get online unlike the PS3.alex31080
What exactly did you need to configure on the PS3 to get online? If you have a wired router you just need to plug the cable on the PS3 and if you have a wireless router you just need to insert some codes, same as any other device that uses a wireless router.
Rigga911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Rigga911
Member since 2008 • 2429 Posts
Return the 360 and get a Wii
WhiteEagle91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 WhiteEagle91
Member since 2009 • 117 Posts

your thoughts

alex31080

Come on guys , this is another Lemming for sure.Hes PS3 broke , he wanted to fix it badly , but didn't have money for to fix it ; and he bought a Xbox 360 for which he has money...

3 people already asked for your GT , give them :)

MasterY_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MasterY_28
Member since 2009 • 58 Posts
[QUOTE="coakroach"]Wait you got a 360 because your PS3 broke? Prepare for disappointment mate If you want to avoid hardware failure you took a wrong turn, consider getting a Wii :)

LOL So true. He'll be back on PS3 in 3 months
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts
You bought a 360 to play FF XI?
Lance_Kalzas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Lance_Kalzas
Member since 2007 • 2135 Posts

Let me respond to these individually for you. ;)

[QUOTE="Phazevariance"][QUOTE="Sword-Demon"]your ps3 broke, so you got a less reliable system?e011234

Ah Phazevariance, still trying to find ways to make urself feel that 360 is the best system i see. YLOD does not EXIST anymore, and has not existed ever since the early days of the 60/20Gb models, even with those, YLOD was freaking rare. Unlike RROD...its STILL happening even with the 360's with the Falcon chipsets. To a lesser extend of course.

Significantly lesser extent. Give credit where credit is due and stop being a fanboy blind with hate.

[\QUOTE] If he still had warranty, it would just have been a easy replacement at wherever you bought it, so it looks like he had a early 60GB model, and even still..bl for getting YLOD. And yes overall, the ps3's these days are light years more reliable than any 360. Ever since the final 60GB models. MS could never be able to build a proper, reliable, half ***ed peice of hardware if this universe and all its heavenly bodies depended on it. [\QUOTE] Never? Wasn't the original Xbox more reliable than the PS2? It's pretty funny how quickly people forget about the reliability issues of that console. I myself had 3 of them and all of them broke for DRE.

[\QUOTE] The design and build quality of the ps3 trumphs the 360s in every single direction possible on a 3d axis, this is accepted by ANYONE. It is accepted by the whole...internet and clearly obvious just by looking at the insides of the systems. [\QUOTE] The design and the build doesn't trump the PS3 in every possible way, which is why games typically run better on the Xbox 360. Did Microsoft screw up with the hardware? Of course they did, they went the cheap route during manufacturing causing the RROD but you know what? At least they admitted their mistake which is something Sony NEVER does. They were taken to court for DRE for the PS2 and lost. Did they admit their mistake with the Rumble feature for the PS3 controller? No, they took it out saying it's no longer needed for this generation but the real reason why is because of a lawsuit brought against them for having that technology in their controllers. A lawsuit Microsoft simply settled out of court for.

[\QUOTE] Sony can run circles around Microsoft anyday in the hardware dept. [\QUOTE]

See above.

[\QUOTE] Sword-demon is right, the 360 IS a much less reliable system. Who wants to keep sending thier 360's to MS for 7 days to a whole month. [\QUOTE]

Xbox 360 users do not keep sending their consoles to Microsoft over and over again. This is actually a rarity and something they've worked on fixing continously pumping over a billion dollars into it. Stop being a fanboy.

[\QUOTE] And with your comment on that thread with that dude having a problem with his ps3. on that 'I'm about to tear my ****ing hair out. Another PS3 problem. Please help.' thread. Seriously, just go somewhere else. Your usefulness was 100%, negative. The dude was just asking how to put savefiles back onto the ps3 from the PC and it was just as easy as first creating two certain folders on your USB and then putting ur savefiles onto it(like how it says in the manual). And he thinks his ps3 is broken cos its wouldnt just 'read' the file from any folder on his stick..and u tell him to go buy a 360 instead? PFT..HA.So what? so his 360 can RROD in his face? ..sure.

Yes, it happens 100% of the time to every single Xbox 360 user. Right. Who's being negative now? When will people realize that both consoles are awesome, both have their strengths and weaknesses, and that it's actually an advantage to own both? When will people realize competition is good for the gamer (consumer!)? Stop being a fanboy.

Lance_Kalzas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Lance_Kalzas
Member since 2007 • 2135 Posts
Well, I totally messed up the above post but I'm sure the average person reading on here can figure it out. Please note I did not intentionally do that as you can see by the Quote marks. Anyways.
blitzcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 blitzcloud
Member since 2007 • 1229 Posts
1) I feel sorry for you. 2) Then you bought FF11 to see it in HD, a PS2/PC game from years ago. And it looks "amazing" according to you, yeah right. 3) You said you didnt need to configure the 360 to go online unlike your PS3. Did you connect your PS3 wirelessly or what? 4) Cool, I thought appart from Geow2 and SF you were ALSO playing ff11. 5) A shame you cant fix it. 6)My thoughts are that you are not saying the truth, but thats just me
e011234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 e011234
Member since 2004 • 200 Posts

Let me respond to these individually for you. ;)

[QUOTE="e011234"]

[QUOTE="Phazevariance"] No, his PS# broke, sony wont fix it for free, so he got a 360 which is still reliable, and MS fixes it for free if it RROD's on him. IE: he made a smart decision.Lance_Kalzas

Ah Phazevariance, still trying to find ways to make urself feel that 360 is the best system i see. YLOD does not EXIST anymore, and has not existed ever since the early days of the 60/20Gb models, even with those, YLOD was freaking rare. Unlike RROD...its STILL happening even with the 360's with the Falcon chipsets. To a lesser extend of course.

Significantly lesser extent. Give credit where credit is due and stop being a fanboy blind with hate...Significantly yes, but it is still at 16%.

[\QUOTE] If he still had warranty, it would just have been a easy replacement at wherever you bought it, so it looks like he had a early 60GB model, and even still..bl for getting YLOD. And yes overall, the ps3's these days are light years more reliable than any 360. Ever since the final 60GB models. MS could never be able to build a proper, reliable, half ***ed peice of hardware if this universe and all its heavenly bodies depended on it. [\QUOTE] Never? Wasn't the original Xbox more reliable than the PS2? It's pretty funny how quickly people forget about the reliability issues of that console. I myself had 3 of them and all of them broke for DRE. yes the ps2 was less reliable that the 360 but DRE happen to an extent nowhere NEAR rrod..

The design and build quality of the ps3 trumphs the 360s in every single direction possible on a 3d axis, this is accepted by ANYONE. It is accepted by the whole...internet and clearly obvious just by looking at the insides of the systems. The design and the build doesn't trump the PS3 in every possible way, which is why games typically run better on the Xbox 360..the reasons why SOME multiplats run better on the 360 purely comes down to the developer, take the time to refamiliarize themselves with openGL and its whole architeture, which is what thier achieving quite fast and some devs just simply port the game from the PC/360 as the lead system leading to the ps3 leading to..something like fallout 3 on the ps3 which is the best example of a rubbish port... Did Microsoft screw up with the hardware? Of course they did, they went the cheap route during manufacturing causing the RROD but you know what? At least they admitted their mistake which is something Sony NEVER does. They were taken to court for DRE for the PS2 and lost. Did they admit their mistake with the Rumble feature for the PS3 controller? No, they took it out saying it's no longer needed for this generation but the real reason why is because of a lawsuit brought against them for having that technology in their controllers. A lawsuit Microsoft simply settled out of court for..yes there are somethings that sony does wrong such as saying rumble isnt needed anymore whilst covering up a diffrent story..but in the end they settled the lawsuit with immersion and brought it back.

"Sony can run circles around Microsoft anyday in the hardware dept".

See above.

Sword-demon is right, the 360 IS a much less reliable system. Who wants to keep sending thier 360's to MS for 7 days to a whole month.

Xbox 360 users do not keep sending their consoles to Microsoft over and over again. This is actually a rarity and something they've worked on fixing continously pumping over a billion dollars into it. Stop being a fanboy.

And with your comment on that thread with that dude having a problem with his ps3. on that 'I'm about to tear my ****ing hair out. Another PS3 problem. Please help.' thread. Seriously, just go somewhere else. Your usefulness was 100%, negative. The dude was just asking how to put savefiles back onto the ps3 from the PC and it was just as easy as first creating two certain folders on your USB and then putting ur savefiles onto it(like how it says in the manual). And he thinks his ps3 is broken cos its wouldnt just 'read' the file from any folder on his stick..and u tell him to go buy a 360 instead? PFT..HA.So what? so his 360 can RROD in his face? ..sure

Yes, it happens 100% of the time to every single Xbox 360 user. Right. Who's being negative now?... Im not saying it happens 100% of the time, im saying that i could happen, and I respond in a negative way to another negative comment... When will people realize that both consoles are awesome, both have their strengths and weaknesses, and that it's actually an advantage to own both? When will people realize competition is good for the gamer (consumer!)? Stop being a fanboy... Well, if your going to be neutral in SW there is no point being here. Pick a side and start arguing it out. Thats what i thought SW was for anyway..

EuropeGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#36 EuropeGangsta
Member since 2009 • 185 Posts
Traitor!
PhilMargera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37 PhilMargera
Member since 2008 • 248 Posts
Yeah, I knew this thread would get dirty fast. But to the TC, get your PS3 replaced so you can enjoy all the exclusives! And you'll have something to play when your 360 RROD's
alex31080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 alex31080

Wait you got a 360 because your PS3 broke? Prepare for disappointment mate If you want to avoid hardware failure you took a wrong turn, consider getting a Wii :)coakroach

Who said anything about getting a new system because of failure?

I just got the 360 cause i wanted access to all exclusive games. I got the Wii but it's collecting dust now for 6 months.

Ultralink12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Ultralink12
Member since 2006 • 180 Posts
Good for you, I currently own all 3 systems, yet I find myself playing my 360 the most the online service is just great. Left 4 dead and Call of Duty I usually play. PS3;s have some great games like Resistance 2 and i was addicted to MGS4 for months. 360 beats Ps3 hands down in online play. Thats just my opinion
larryb007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 larryb007
Member since 2008 • 344 Posts
Who cares if he's lying or not just dont tell him to get a wii thats just not nice. And yes i have a wii. it doesn't collect dust but i havent bought a game for it for over a year (still trying to get 300 in bowling) 290 is my best
n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 n00bkid
Member since 2006 • 4163 Posts
your ps3 broke, so you got a less reliable system?Sword-Demon
Some people dont have sense these days :P
alex31080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 alex31080

1) I feel sorry for you. 2) Then you bought FF11 to see it in HD, a PS2/PC game from years ago. And it looks "amazing" according to you, yeah right. 3) You said you didnt need to configure the 360 to go online unlike your PS3. Did you connect your PS3 wirelessly or what? 4) Cool, I thought appart from Geow2 and SF you were ALSO playing ff11. 5) A shame you cant fix it. 6)My thoughts are that you are not saying the truth, but thats just meblitzcloud

1) Don't feel sorry for me.

2) FF11 does look amazing compare to what i was playing before, 2 old laptops and Ps2 version.

3) I connected the ps3 wireless and i had log in problems here and there. Not Sony's fault. My fault for not reading manual and setting up correctly. i just connected the xbox to the router and it got me online instantly.

4) I am playing FF11 still. For over 3 years now^^

5) I got a working girlfriend that for the second time will give me money to fix it this week. First time my girl gave me money to fix it was 1 month ago, but i spent the money on other bills.8) I'm 28 years old with a full time job but has prioritys like my 19 month old daughter. I will send my ps3 this week.

6) Your opinion is your and i have no problems with it. i just don't aggree that your calling me a liar. but that's my opinion:)

alex31080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 alex31080

Gamertag?AlphaGamer469

wil31080

alex31080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 alex31080

[QUOTE="alex31080"]i know. lol. I even had my GF bashing 360 with me and now she cant stop playing Kung Fu Panda!! Ipik_Fenris

pics/video..or isn't true :P

LOL!! don't have pics of my girl playing 360 cause?/? wtf.... why will i take pics of her playing games..?:question:

alex31080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 alex31080
[QUOTE="alex31080"]

YUP.I had a PS3, now I have a 360.

your thoughts

SolidTy

Well, as a BRAND SPANKING NEW POSTER with less than 20 posts, you aren't exactly going to be believed here in SW.

I just found out the hard way. But hey, what can i do. :?

It's possible you aren't a fakeboy, sure...and if you aren't enjoy your new 360, it's quite fun!

alex31080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 alex31080
[QUOTE="alex31080"]

your thoughts

WhiteEagle91

Come on guys , this is another Lemming for sure.Hes PS3 broke , he wanted to fix it badly , but didn't have money for to fix it ; and he bought a Xbox 360 for which he has money...

3 people already asked for your GT , give them :)

wil31080

lol. You guys take system war seriously. i was just telling my story

silverammo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 silverammo
Member since 2006 • 905 Posts
negative. u r so full of that stuff dogs do after they eat
ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#48 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts
[QUOTE="alex31080"]

your thoughts

well if you just bought one. at least it wont RROD on you.
blitzcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 blitzcloud
Member since 2007 • 1229 Posts
1) Don't feel sorry for me. 2) FF11 does look amazing compare to what i was playing before, 2 old laptops and Ps2 version.

3) I connected the ps3 wireless and i had log in problems here and there. Not Sony's fault. My fault for not reading manual and setting up correctly. i just connected the xbox to the router and it got me online instantly.

4) I am playing FF11 still. For over 3 years now^^

5) I got a working girlfriend that for the second time will give me money to fix it this week. First time my girl gave me money to fix it was 1 month ago, but i spent the money on other bills.8) I'm 28 years old with a full time job but has prioritys like my 19 month old daughter. I will send my ps3 this week.

6) Your opinion is your and i have no problems with it. i just don't aggree that your calling me a liar. but that's my opinion:)

alex31080
thanks for the honest (because they look more real now) answers.
bigLLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 bigLLL
Member since 2005 • 3688 Posts
Gamertag?AlphaGamer469
why do people who own 360s have to have a gamertag, my sign in is player1 and ive never taken the 360 online because paying for peer to peer gaming is a serious joke