SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44212 Posts

Kinect was no Hololens but I sure understand them being nervous about it after Kinect on X1 and that's likely a good thing. That said, I want a Hololens Halo & Forza launched 2020, yeah baby. :P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
@sts106mat said:

hahaha you haven't owned anyone.

I have a PS4, so have already played the best that the PS3 had to offer that being "the Uncharted games & of course The Last of Us" . besides Ace Combat (dont think its on PSnow) there isn't anything i'd be arsed to give a go.

I haven't even bothered using the free trial of PSnow, it is completely irrelevant to me. Though, i must say that I reckon anyone who has seen your posts / threads lately will have had more fun laughing at your crusade............. than we would have done streaming multiplat games down the internet.

keep it up eltormo, you are better value than PSnow, because you are free and exclusive to SW!

PlayStation Now will rely on the PS3s in the cloud to do all of the rendering and processing work, which is why Sony thinks it can get PS3 games running on almost any screen with an internet connection. Most titles on Sony’s regular local console platform run at 30 fps with 100-150ms of input lag. That doesn’t leave a lot of breathing room for internet latency — anything over 150ms starts to feel disconnected from controller input. Sony hasn’t said officially how the system compensates for this, but there are whispers.

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/175005-sonys-playstation-now-uses-custom-designed-hardware-with-eight-ps3s-on-a-single-motherboard

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,,,

@HalcyonScarlet said:

You and your lemming BS. Xbox is redundant now. Consoles for me are redundant multiplat players. I wanted something that was different.

All gimmicks are more or less DOA when the market is segregated, they have to be built in, otherwise developers can't do anything meaningful with them, too much of a financial risk. You have NO idea what could have been, no one does. Price was the problem with the original concept.

We didn't need watered more down PCs which is essentially what the Xbox One and PS4 are.

Dude every one and the mother here knows you were a raging lemming last gen do i need to quote you on your crusades.?

Now you hide on PC because you feel the xbox one let you down power wise,like most lemmings you are disappointed with the xbox one specs,but at heart you still are a lemming and it shows specially when you call hololens or Kinect innovative.

At least i have the gust to see SONY's VR for what it is.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 tormentos

@sts106mat said:

hahahhahhhaa, keep em coming eltormo

Those Ps3 exclusives :-

Stay bitter lemm.. hahhaa

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

I rather have Kinect then any other so called "Gimmick" product released or about to release.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

Well, so much for the Hololens revolution (for the time being).

I wonder if the VR hype (assuming it does indeed become big) will have an impact on this product. I suppose they could always feed off that hype and present themselves as something different and new.

In any case, the future looks promising when one takes into account all the tech being developed!

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man:

HoloLens is a flop too. :( Lems thought they would be playing Minecraft like the demo they showed, that's not the case. :(

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

@tormentos said:
@sts106mat said:

hahaha you haven't owned anyone.

I have a PS4, so have already played the best that the PS3 had to offer that being "the Uncharted games & of course The Last of Us" . besides Ace Combat (dont think its on PSnow) there isn't anything i'd be arsed to give a go.

I haven't even bothered using the free trial of PSnow, it is completely irrelevant to me. Though, i must say that I reckon anyone who has seen your posts / threads lately will have had more fun laughing at your crusade............. than we would have done streaming multiplat games down the internet.

keep it up eltormo, you are better value than PSnow, because you are free and exclusive to SW!

PlayStation Now will rely on the PS3s in the cloud to do all of the rendering and processing work, which is why Sony thinks it can get PS3 games running on almost any screen with an internet connection. Most titles on Sony’s regular local console platform run at 30 fps with 100-150ms of input lag. That doesn’t leave a lot of breathing room for internet latency — anything over 150ms starts to feel disconnected from controller input. Sony hasn’t said officially how the system compensates for this, but there are whispers.

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/175005-sonys-playstation-now-uses-custom-designed-hardware-with-eight-ps3s-on-a-single-motherboard

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,,,

@HalcyonScarlet said:

You and your lemming BS. Xbox is redundant now. Consoles for me are redundant multiplat players. I wanted something that was different.

All gimmicks are more or less DOA when the market is segregated, they have to be built in, otherwise developers can't do anything meaningful with them, too much of a financial risk. You have NO idea what could have been, no one does. Price was the problem with the original concept.

We didn't need watered more down PCs which is essentially what the Xbox One and PS4 are.

Dude every one and the mother here knows you were a raging lemming last gen do i need to quote you on your crusades.?

Now you hide on PC because you feel the xbox one let you down power wise,like most lemmings you are disappointed with the xbox one specs,but at heart you still are a lemming and it shows specially when you call hololens or Kinect innovative.

At least i have the gust to see SONY's VR for what it is.

I knew the Xbox One was weaker before I got it at launch, chose it for the original concept. You do remember that I declared PS the winner when they dropped Kinect don't you?

Power is something you bring up more than me. You know, when you pathetically argue about specs when you don't even get their developmental context because ya know, you aren't a developer.

I have been unimpressed with both console graphics since their reveal this gen, apart from The Order. It's why I chose the weaker console with Kinect, it had the potential to be different from the other consoles. What was I going to do, rely on graphics? You know a gen sucks when the previous gen more than holds its own right.

And yes, I call a camera capable of knowing your heart rate by looking at you innovative technology, it was higher tech and had potential. Your opinions on VR are of no interest or consequence to me. But the idea that someone who sees technologies and their applications must be some sort of fanboy says volumes more about you than me, and none of it is positive.

If power truly bothered me, would I be happy gaming with a 750Ti? I am happy with it for now and actively argue against the idea that PC gaming is about power.

Don't project your agenda, wants and needs on me to claim some sort of victory. It's weak sauce.

I'm not hiding, I never hid my intentions. I moved on and that's what you don't like. It's just you that can't handle that, because now you have no ammo, does that hurt you somehow? Remember I told you that I'm never going back to a console (apart from maybe a Nintendo one), nothings changed. I've yet to see anything to come back to.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 HalcyonScarlet
@sts106mat said:

@HalcyonScarlet: yeah, AC6 was a good one. It focused on ground attack a little too much for my tastes and there was a lack of planes, but it was a great exclusive for 360 and the best AC since AC5.

It may have had less planes, but unlike most games of its type before it, each plane has such distinct characteristics.

Remember HAWX, that had so many planes, but they all felt the same.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 HalcyonScarlet

@sts106mat said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@sts106mat said:

@HalcyonScarlet: yeah, AC6 was a good one. It focused on ground attack a little too much for my tastes and there was a lack of planes, but it was a great exclusive for 360 and the best AC since AC5.

It may have had less planes, but unlike most games of its type before it, each plane has such distinct characteristics.

yeah i remember HAWX 1&2. i enjoyed them for the most part, the graphics were good, particularly in the second game. however, it was inexcusable not to have a functional HUD on the internal cockpit view.

This gen needs a good flying game dammit!

After playing AC6, the lack of sense of speed and the Physics bothered me in HAWX. You can turn your plane upside down and you don't lose altitude.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 HalcyonScarlet
@sts106mat said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@sts106mat said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@sts106mat said:

yeah i remember HAWX 1&2. i enjoyed them for the most part, the graphics were good, particularly in the second game. however, it was inexcusable not to have a functional HUD on the internal cockpit view.

This gen needs a good flying game dammit!

After playing AC6, the lack of sense of speed and the Physics bothered me in HAWX. You can turn your plane upside down and you don't lose altitude.

i know. The best flight games i played on 360 were the IL2 sturmovik games, like Birds of Prey. I would love it if Gaijin made a jet version.

Thanks, I'll give those a try. :-)

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 HalcyonScarlet

@sts106mat said:

@HalcyonScarlet: they are super customisable for console titles. they let you adjust all sorts of sim aspects and gameplay features, even down to things like the bullet convergence distance.

I enjoyed just doing free-flights in the spitfire over the south of england.

Ah so it was a proper sim?

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18811 Posts

"When I feel the world is ready, then we will allow normal people to buy it,"

lol@ "normal people"

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@sts106mat: Unfortunately for you Sony(and mos other sane people) could not care less about PS3 any more. You still mad Xbox One is losing all of its exclusives to PC?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By tormentos

@StrongBlackVine said:

@sts106mat: Unfortunately for you Sony(and mos other sane people) could not care less about PS3 any more. You still mad Xbox One is losing all of its exclusives to PC?

And this is the real reason for the damage control the xbox one has shit to play this year and they know it..hahahaa

Specially @gago-gago the xbox one line up even naming the few games they get between it and PC still pales in comparison to the cheer amount of games the PS4 has coming,the best thing they can do invent crap about the PS3 to steer attention from the fact that the xbox one is bland this year.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#73 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

Cant wait for the MS show in less than 24 hours : )