Poll: Sony vs. Microsoft -- Who "Won?" (Keep it Here)

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#151 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

It's really this simple.

What game(s) were you really wanting Microsoft to announce that you didn't know about yet and hoping to see?

What game(s) were you really wanting Sony to announce that you didn't know about yet and hoping to see?

Tally up column A versus column B.

Forget the fanboyism wars and all that for a moment. We're all watching E3 for game announcements at the end of the day. So, who made it worth your time to watch?

Wait..........how am I hoping to see a game announcement of a game I dont know about? I liked the three new games I saw that I didn't know about on MS' conference. Ashen, Sea of Thieves, Recore. I want to know more about them.

On Sony there was Horizon and Firewatch.

Uncharted 4 was cool, but so was Gears 4. Halo is a favorite series so I loved seeing it. It is simple, you are right. I liked more at the MS conference.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#152 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Both won. Both conferences had their strengths and their weaknesses.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@jsmoke03 said:
@Shewgenja said:
@misterpmedia said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Tomb Raider confirmed never to be on PS4.

where?

Seriously. This kind of thing should be real brass tacks. Being a fanboy is one thing, but being a used car salesman should bring legit pain.

apparently he doesnt listen to king lemming spencer

I'll go out on a limb and say it was an honest mistake? Minor case of reading too much into something? I dunno. I like the guy, he's pretty fun to debate with and all that.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#154 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Sony literally took every damn dream game (almost) that fans have been clamoring for, for years. And placed them in their showing.

You just can't do any better than that.

Edge_Plus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#155 Edge_Plus
Member since 2013 • 135 Posts

What game from the conference of Sony is coming out this year? Lmfao

The bias towards Sony is real Microsoft clearly won.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

MS won it pretty easy.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Someone needs to build an Ark to sail away the Msoft fanbase because the tears are real.

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

i accidentally voted sony but for me microsoft won this years e3. sony showed a ps3 demo of the last guardian, a mulitplat ff 7 remake and more games with no release date. its been almost 2 fucking years and ps3 has one exclusive that is worth buying the system for, bloodborne.

horizon: zero dawn was gots but it has no release date. uncharted is using the same engine so it looks last gen in comparison.

microsoft easily won this e3 with games releasing this year and pretty confirmed games coming out next year. i only on ps4 so you can say i am highly disappointed with sony.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@mems_1224: "Console exclusives" is a silly way to move the goal posts to win an argument. All but 2 of the games you listed are coming to PC as well. And I originally had no problem listing multiplats, you did. And then 2 posts later you make a list of multiplats to express why the Microsoft conference was better than Sony's. The only person having a 1 sided argument here is you. Come up with your criteria for judging who "won" E3 and then we can discuss. Because right now we are just running in circles.

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

i cant believe im saying this but M$ won:

xbox 360 BC

that elite controller

Rare greatest hits collection

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
OniLordAsmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By OniLordAsmodeus
Member since 2010 • 381 Posts

I don't get it. How can anyone say "Sony won" when more than half the games have no release date? It makes no sense to me. Do you want to play games? Or think about playing them.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 cainetao11

@ultimateimp said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

Sony's was sad......One won with the BC announcement alone.

You know your conference sucked when all the things you rooted for, is limited Backwards Comp. It really shows that MS had a really weak showing, when all you care about was games you could play on a 10 year old machines, or timed exclusive which are played better on a PC.

Yeah a 7 year old game I was excited for in 2009 is better than learning MS isn't trying to rent me BC. LOL and those PS/PC games are playable on the X1 due to streaming from Windows 10. Sharing Mods on Fallout 4, Ashen, Recore, Sea of Thieves, oh and games I can buy and play in 2015.

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#163  Edited By k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

Where I can watch a video of Sony E3? I missed it.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

after watching both. PC won. Horizon looked good though.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@mems_1224: "Console exclusives" is a silly way to move the goal posts to win an argument. All but 2 of the games you listed are coming to PC as well. And I originally had no problem listing multiplats, you did. And then 2 posts later you make a list of multiplats to express why the Microsoft conference was better than Sony's. The only person having a 1 sided argument here is you. Come up with your criteria for judging who "won" E3 and then we can discuss. Because right now we are just running in circles.

"Horizon, No Mans Sky, The Last Guardian, Shenmue 3 and the FF7 remake"

all but two of the games you listed are coming to pc as well. now who's moving the goal posts? we can judge the console exclusives, we can judge the games thew showed, we can judge the exclusives. pick one and stick to it. either way, ms had a better showing.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#166 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

How can anyone say Sony won? Its a bunch of indies, multiplats, a kickstarter and a old game. How is that exciting?

Edge_Plus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#167 Edge_Plus
Member since 2013 • 135 Posts

@OniLordAsmodeus: lmfao Sony won because they can think about the games coming out in 2016+ while Xbox one owners won't actually have dust on their systems

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Shewgenja said:
@misterpmedia said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

where?

Seriously. This kind of thing should be real brass tacks. Being a fanboy is one thing, but being a used car salesman should bring legit pain.

It's ok.

Props an above poster pointing it out, we already played this game...

and 6 years ago at that.

Amazing how hyped lems are to play an imitation of an old Playstation game they used to bash lol.

markyd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By markyd7
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

I can't believe fanboys actually think Sony won this year. First and foremost, let me get this out of the way - I currently own a ps4 (and a wiiu, for what it's worth).

Sony has absolutely nothing coming out this year. Nothing. Not one blockbuster title like a Halo. All Sony showed was multiplats, with the exception of the most notable - The Last Guardian and Uncharted 4 - both of which are coming out next year. Edit - Forgot to include GG's IP. Looks good as well. FF7 is multiplatform, as well as all the other titles they showed such as no mans sky, destiny, and call of duty. Hell, they even included batman to fill the time...

Microsoft on the other hand, had new ips like a sea of thieves, gears 4, and few others that werent as notable for next year. This year alone, they have Gears remastered (just throwing it in, as it was officially announced), Halo 5, Forza 6 and Tomb Raider. This, along with a new controller and BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY. Fact is, if SONY announced this, all the fanboys would be going insane at the moment.

Again, give credit where credit is due. Microsoft had a better showing. They showed games actually coming out this year, huge announcement with BC, new controller, and a new UI design. They included one blockbuster for the following year, and have plenty of time to announce more (which they have proven to be committed to).

neo418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 neo418
Member since 2003 • 586 Posts

@markyd7 said:

I can't believe fanboys actually think Sony won this year. First and foremost, let me get this out of the way - I currently own a ps4 (and a wiiu, for what it's worth).

Sony has absolutely nothing coming out this year. Nothing. Not one blockbuster title like a Halo. All Sony showed was multiplats, with the exception of the most notable - The Last Guardian and Uncharted 4 - both of which are coming out next year. Edit - Forgot to include GG's IP. Looks good as well. FF7 is multiplatform, as well as all the other titles they showed such as no mans sky, destiny, and call of duty. Hell, they even included batman to fill the time...

Microsoft on the other hand, had new ips like a sea of thieves, gears 4, and few others that werent as notable for next year. This year alone, they have Gears remastered (just throwing it in, as it was officially announced), Halo 5, Forza 6 and Tomb Raider. This, along with a new controller and BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY. Fact is, if SONY announced this, all the fanboys would be going insane at the moment.

Again, give credit where credit is due. Microsoft had a better showing. They showed games actually coming out this year, huge announcement with BC, new controller, and a new UI design. They included one blockbuster for the following year, and have plenty of time to announce more (which they have proven to be committed to).

So you just made an account for this, huh?

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#171 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Xbox demographic is really Wii-ish.

OmegaFlare18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 OmegaFlare18
Member since 2004 • 39 Posts

Sony.

Microsoft's was very dependable, very safe. They'll probably have a better fall lineup but as far as surprising new IP's go (Horizon) or megaton news (announcing Shenmue 3 KS, FF7 remake, showing TLG), more people will talk about Sony's more than MS

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Frank_Castle
Member since 2015 • 1982 Posts

Sony

Shenmue 3, The Last Guardian, Horizon, FF VII remake >>>> Any fucking thing Microsoft could've possibly dreamed of

No one gives a flying **** about Halo 5 after today's barrage of megaton's announced for PS4/PC.

Although I'll give Microsoft props for adding backwards compatibility for the XBone.

But in terms of games?

PC and the PS4 are the undisputed winners

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@playharderfool said:
@hoosier7 said:

@playharderfool: I caught onto the Gears thing too, same style of writing and even the voice actor sounds somewhat similar.

lol, it will be funny to see how fans respond to it.

I am not saying the game will be bad, it actually looks pretty good but can I get some originality? I was damn they are going after uncharted hard, even had the female side protagonist like the other uncharted games and the cheesy back and forth commentary.

The parallels with Rise of the Tomb Raider and Uncharted 2 are just sad tho. All the xbox fans who claimed to HATE everything about uncharted will surely not enjoy this :P

I don't have a lot of faith in the single player, the story has never felt strong in Gears imo, we'll get some nice flashy set pieces, tight shooting mechanics and polished graphics undermined by a weak plot and linear gameplay and that'll be that i reckon. Black Tusk have some question marks on them imo.

The meat of the game is in the multiplayer, hope we get more on that at gamescom, i'm both guessing and hoping they're putting the focus on the online.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 cainetao11

@cyclops10 said:
@cainetao11 said:
@GoldenElementXL said:
@mems_1224 said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

Every gaming journalist rolls their eyes whenever someone talks about "winning" E3 but leave it to Gamespot to throw fuel in the fire.

I will play along since they started it. Sony "won" by a long shot. Their conference was like Cow fan-fiction come to life. Microsoft was ok but there were no "wow" moments like Sony had tonight.

I expect Nintendo to bring it tomorrow too though. Will there be a re-vote once Nintendo goes, @GameSpot or do they not count?

What wow moments did Sony have exactly? A dull looking TLG demo that they had to show? The FF7 remake thats a multiplat? Announcing a kickstarter for a multiplat?

Those were all big announcements to games that people care about. Multiplat or not those were "wow" moments in their conference. They had a much bigger impact than Halo 5 or Gears did for Microsoft. It's not a good thing when announcing backwards compatibility is the big moment of your show.

Well that's subjective I suppose, because Gears 4, Halo 5, Ashen, Recore were more exciting to me. FF7 is a JRPG so that's hot garbage to me, TLG isn't winning a show for me when it was shown to me 6 years ago, Shenmue Kickstarter? LOL Oh wait maybe it was the PS Vue?

The problem is, is that your making the conference about yourself, and not the bigger picture/gaming community as a whole.

The problem with that is the gaming community as whole isn't buying me any games or giving me time to play them. That is the dumbest thing I ever read. I spend MY time and money on this hobby. I dont owe the community a vote. I look for what is going to give me the entertainment I wish to buy. Xbox showed me more of that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

I enjoyed Microsoft's event more than Sony's.

hatecalledlove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By hatecalledlove
Member since 2004 • 1383 Posts

Horizon was better looking then anything MS showed add in FF7 remake, Shenmue 3 for Ps4 and PC and last guardian and e3 = round 1 knock out for sony over ms.

Don't own either system, but those are some giga announcements.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

MS knocked Sony out. besides the xone exclusives, backwards compatibily blew the roof off.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 cainetao11

@misterpmedia said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

where?

Uhm yes Foxbat, where? That has never been confirmed.

markyd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 markyd7

@neo418 said:
@markyd7 said:

Regular viewer but never made an account. Had to chime in. What's the problem? What is wrong about my post?

fedetaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 fedetaco
Member since 2005 • 104 Posts

@GameSpot They both had a great show MS really made me consider on buying a Xboxone. Maybe more hololens games and Morpheus would be nice.

BrawnzToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By BrawnzToys

Anyone with half a brain will vote for Xbox. They clearly have more games and exclusive content. You guys are all excited about a FFVII that wont come out until 2018 at least. Xbox brought fire with Halo 5, Gears 4 and ultimate edition, backwards compatibility with 360, new controller for the hardcore player. , ReCore, Forza 6, 30 Rare games for $30, Minecraft Hololens, Tomb Raider . And there's more 1st party games they will reveal at gamescon. This is just a tip of the iceberg, so how did Sony beat Xbox?

cyclops10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 cyclops10
Member since 2004 • 696 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@cyclops10 said:
@cainetao11 said:
@GoldenElementXL said:
@mems_1224 said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

Every gaming journalist rolls their eyes whenever someone talks about "winning" E3 but leave it to Gamespot to throw fuel in the fire.

I will play along since they started it. Sony "won" by a long shot. Their conference was like Cow fan-fiction come to life. Microsoft was ok but there were no "wow" moments like Sony had tonight.

I expect Nintendo to bring it tomorrow too though. Will there be a re-vote once Nintendo goes, @GameSpot or do they not count?

What wow moments did Sony have exactly? A dull looking TLG demo that they had to show? The FF7 remake thats a multiplat? Announcing a kickstarter for a multiplat?

Those were all big announcements to games that people care about. Multiplat or not those were "wow" moments in their conference. They had a much bigger impact than Halo 5 or Gears did for Microsoft. It's not a good thing when announcing backwards compatibility is the big moment of your show.

Well that's subjective I suppose, because Gears 4, Halo 5, Ashen, Recore were more exciting to me. FF7 is a JRPG so that's hot garbage to me, TLG isn't winning a show for me when it was shown to me 6 years ago, Shenmue Kickstarter? LOL Oh wait maybe it was the PS Vue?

The problem is, is that your making the conference about yourself, and not the bigger picture/gaming community as a whole.

The problem with that is the gaming community as whole isn't buying me any games or giving me time to play them. That is the dumbest thing I ever read. I spend MY time and money on this hobby. I dont owe the community a vote. I look for what is going to give me the entertainment I wish to buy. Xbox showed me more of that.

So you're saying that your incapable of being objective? ok.

Merex760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Merex760
Member since 2008 • 4381 Posts

I own both consoles, so I'm just really happy right now. So many good looking games.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#185 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9740 Posts

@k--m--k said:

Where I can watch a video of Sony E3? I missed it.

Here

Loading Video...

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@trugs26 said:

Given the large install base of Playstation users, these polls are pretty useless.

360 was largely popular in English speaking countries.

Descedent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Descedent1
Member since 2011 • 46 Posts

neither. Bethesda won.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By cainetao11

@cyclops10: The Sony conference broke Neogaf and Kickstarter, Microsoft's didn't.

So because there are more Sony fanboys in the world? They are the 3/4 gen world wide favorite console manufacturer. That means their conference was automatically better? That's stupid.

TheGreatGenku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By TheGreatGenku
Member since 2015 • 26 Posts

@GameSpot: For the record: i have a PS4.. I bought it because it was cheaper than the Xbox One at the time i got it and there wasn't anything out for either system to sell me on.. After Today's batch of conferences, I'm officially sold on the Xbox One: Yes, the Halo Hype game is strong, but there's so much more: For starters, all the indie games they talked about.. Beyond Eyes looked GORGEOUS. Cuphead had me SWIMMING in nostalgia.. Tacoma is something to keep an eye on as well... The Biggest thing though.. The One thing NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT(even though they all whined it wasn't available when the current generation of consoles launched) Is BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY!!!! Even if it's a small sample and may never include the full library of 360 games....the fact that now, 360 owners have a reason to upgrade their consoles without sacrificing the games they put so much time in is amazing.. What did Sony do about this?? Waved a White Flag and showed off an Uncharted 4 demo that Crashed on them... Also showed off a crap load of boring games, aside from the FF7 remake and, I guess, Shenmue 3 that nobody is gonna care about within 3 months of each game's release window... So I don't get where people are saying Sony "won" E3 when Microsoft fired the shots and came out on top..

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#190 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18261 Posts

I have to go with Sony, they showed a lot of stuff, even if some of them were underwhelming, also...not many release dates, but what i liked, i really liked it, like Horizon or Dreams. It was a very good conference.

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Frank_Castle
Member since 2015 • 1982 Posts

@brawnztoys said:

Anyone that has half a brain will vote for Xbox. They clearly have more games and exclusive content. You guys are all excited about a FFVII that wont come out until 2018 at least. Xbox brought fire with Halo 5, Gears 4 and ultimate edition, backwards compatibility with 360, new controller for the hardcore player. , ReCore, Forza 6, 30 Rare games for $30, Minecraft Hololens, Tomb Raider . And there's more 1st party games they will reveal at gamescon. So how did Sony beat Xbox?

Just the announcement of Shenmue 3 kicked the XBone's fucking teeth in.

Not to mention The Last Guardian, Horizon and yeah, a complete HD remake of one of the greatest JRPG's ever made. No matter how far off it actually is. At least it's finally happening.

Meanwhile, what's going on with the XBone? Another Halo by the dickbags at 343, a Gears remaster, and yet another Forza game.

Long story short...what the hell is new here?

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#192  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Shenmue 3

/end of fraking discussion

bmidget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 bmidget
Member since 2013 • 28 Posts

It's true, Sony's was more entertaining. But in my opinion Microsoft's was much stronger.

Here are some bullet points I feel like add to the conversation:

- Sony announced a Shenmue kickstarter campaign you can pay now to help fund. Please read that again, Sony isn't funding the entirety of Shenmue 3 (we don't know if they're funding anything), but they announced this for us so we're praising Sony. How about we praise team Shenmue instead of Sony for this one. What exactly does Sony have to do with this?

- Sony has absolutely nothing to do with FF7. It was merely announced during Sony's conference, but Square is making this game. Square greenlit and wanted to answer fans' demand. Square is paying for this game to be made, and Square will likely publish FF7 as a multi-plat. What exactly does Sony have to do with this?

- MS backward compatibility is a feat in development that is going over most our heads. They've announced they have a bridge that allows their older non-x86-based-software to play straight-up on their new console. This is incredible work. As a developer myself, hats of to Microsoft for pulling this off.

- I don't know how everyone is looking past Rare Replay, but it's a big deal having these wonderful games on a non-nintendo console. And it's only $30.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 slim70
Member since 2005 • 768 Posts

@bunchanumbers said:

How can anyone say Sony won? Its a bunch of indies, multiplats, a kickstarter and a old game. How is that exciting?

Sony will win it because it's Sony and PS has more internet fanboys it has nothing to do with what's actually right.

BrawnzToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 BrawnzToys

@frank_castle: When is Shenmue 3, The Last Guardian, Horizon, FF VII remake coming out? whats coming out this year for PS4 that stands out from Xbox?

#xboxwins

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

Sony would've always won.

NeverMore0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By NeverMore0
Member since 2003 • 1278 Posts

Seem to be a lot of Shenmue fans. I guess I'm out of touch. I've never even seen Shenmue and have absolutely no idea what kind of game it is.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

$ony won because they showed us no exclusive games like FF7 remake (play it first on PS4 lol = no exclusive ),Shenmue 3 (pc version).

magmadragoonx4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 magmadragoonx4
Member since 2015 • 697 Posts

As far as the show goes it was Sony, but they were showing multiplats.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@markyd7 said:
@neo418 said:
@markyd7 said:

Regular viewer but never made an account. Had to chime in. What's the problem? What is wrong about my post?

lems never change, cowards and lyres til the end lol carry on. Funny how far you guys go to make butthurt posts.

Being honest what did MS show besides the same old Halo/forza/Gears/Fable COMBO BREAKERR Rise of the Tomb Raider timed exclusive?

The new IP they showed was 100% CGI (lol E3 2014 all over again *crackdown/Phantom dust) and everything else were indies, which lems vocally hate and downplay. The fact that Halo looked like stale shit and Battlefront looked amazing and was at the PS4 conference doesn't help your cause either.