Poll: is X360 an rushed console?

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Runningflame570
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Runningflame570
Member since 2005 • 10388 Posts

How can you pirate a console. I've never heard of that happening. :oops:

nintendofreak_2

You storm the ship in a speedboat with high-powered weapons and steal the crap.

Game13a13y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52 Game13a13y
Member since 2004 • 2860 Posts

Im running out of popcorn, seriously are you really that in need of a conversation so you start a flame-bait topic?loky4000

how is it flame-bait, what i said is all factual, and i'm not pulling anything out of thin air to upset the lems. :wink:

Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#53 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts

nah, this is how the logic work: if it was rushed, then that means they didn't perfect it to be what next-gen gaming systems are supposed to be. then if you factor in the Blu-ray and Cell and Motion sensing ability (best on the Wii). it will make it a last-gen hardware.

Game13a13y
A next gen console is a console that comes after the most recent console. Any company could release a console with the power of an Atari 2600 and it would have to be considered next gen. Capabiliteis are not factored in when deciding whether something is next gen or not. Whether the console is bad or not is another story.
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 nintendofreak_2

You storm the ship in a speedboat with high-powered weapons and steal the crap.

Runningflame570
Oh I thought you meant more similar to music pirating. I didn't think you meant being a real pirate. :P
new_pc_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 new_pc_gamer
Member since 2007 • 175 Posts

360 may have its fair share of hardware problems. But man the system and its games rock. The last two months Gameinformer has given 360 games high

Bioshock---10

Halo 3---9.75

Mass Effect---9.75

Orange Box---9.75

PGR 4---9.25

Blue Dragon---9

Ace Combat---8.75

and of course all the superior multiplats right now

Cubs360

HAHA Thanks for the laugh :lol:

Game13a13y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Game13a13y
[QUOTE="Game13a13y"]

nah, this is how the logic work: if it was rushed, then that means they didn't perfect it to be what next-gen gaming systems are supposed to be. then if you factor in the Blu-ray and Cell and Motion sensing ability (best on the Wii). it will make it a last-gen hardware.

nintendofreak_2

A next gen console is a console that comes after the most recent console. Any company could release a console with the power of an Atari 2600 and it would have to be considered next gen. Capabiliteis are not factored in when deciding whether something is next gen or not. Whether the console is bad or not is another story.

no, next-gen should be defined by how much a console improved compared to its previous technical achievements.

for PS 2 to PS 3: Cell and Blu-ray and Sixaxis
for GC to Wii: Wiimote and DVD (i know thank god they finally used DVD but its an improvement nonetheless)
then both consoleshave greatly improved their online features

PS 3 has Home
Wii has virtual consoles that let you download all thegreat gamesfrom its deep history

and what does Xbox to Xbox360 got? just new graphics, thats it. or may be wireless controllers, but thatsabout it.and they even removed the HDD for the Core.

Avatar image for thirstychainsaw
thirstychainsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 thirstychainsaw
Member since 2007 • 3761 Posts
Hardware was rushed but its software had features the PS3 didn't have when it launched a year later.
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 nintendofreak_2

no, next-gen should be defined by how much a console improved compared to its previous technical achievements.

for GC to Wii: Wiimote and DVD (i know thank god they finally used DVD but its an improvement nonetheless)

PS 3 has Home
Wii has virtual consoles that let you download all thegreat gamesfrom its deep history

and what does Xbox to Xbox360 got? just new graphics, thats it. or may be wireless controllers, but thatsabout it.and they even removed the HDD for the Core.

Game13a13y

That's only how you measure how much of a next gen console it is.

You're just being ignorant now. :|Anyways, it appears you forgot to mention improved online service and improved controller.

naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts
I think it's rushed, but I don't think the technology is last gen.jack_russel
crazegamez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 crazegamez
Member since 2007 • 138 Posts
lol at the no there isnt a problem..lemming living in their own lies..oh well its not my money they spending..hope you guys xbox360 last for a year at least..
Shaqneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Shaqneel
Member since 2006 • 1413 Posts
Well definetely the hard ware problems that it has, and the long time MS has taken to try and address them do prove, in my opinion, that it was a rushed console. As for some of the other things on the list like numbers 1, 6, 7, 8,9 I think that even if MS hadn't rushed the console, they still wouldn't have put those in just because they lost 5-6 billion dollars on the original xbox, and most likely wanted to cut their costs of production as having a next gen format, bluetooth, motion sensing, backwards compatibility, and a standard hdd, would become very expenisve for them to include, as even without all those features, MS was still losing about $120 off of each 360 sold.
Game13a13y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Game13a13y
[QUOTE="Game13a13y"]

PS 3 has Home

nintendofreak_2

That's only how you measure how much of a next gen console it is.

You're just being ignorant now. :|Anyways, it appears you forgot to mention improved online service and improved controller.

i've mentioned the wireless controller part, and how the heck did they improve online service? for what is see, it still costs you 50 pops a year and still don't have dedicated server.

Cedmln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#63 Cedmln
Member since 2006 • 8802 Posts
It IS rushed. Denying it would only show how much Microsoft cared to put any real effect into it.
Lo_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#64 Lo_Rising
Member since 2007 • 930 Posts
i dont think its last gen but it might have been a little rushed to market.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Not rushed, more like half-____ they need a better connection with the mobo and the gpu.
ByFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ByFly
Member since 2006 • 1917 Posts

[QUOTE="jack_russel"]I think it's rushed, but I don't think the technology is last gen.Game13a13y

think about it, if MS waited for a year to release it, all the stuffs i said could have been included.

If MS wouldnt release it...I would end up playing xbox and PS2 games for a year longer and still have to paysame for the samething. Maybe even morejust cuz it would come out right about the same time as PS3 would come out.

All the things the topic "maker" numbered are irrelevant except for the RROD but thats irrelevant for me, although I could understand if someone gets pissed off if that happens.

I'd rather have a console that breaks(great costumer support so you wont have to wait a year lol)withgreatgames and be able to play a year earlier than wait a year pay more and still getgames that cant compete with an older console for about a year(im going easy for cows) with functions I dont even use or need...

Now I can summon all 9 of them and have a counter argument but been there done that so no need for that...

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

there seems to be alot of things going wrong on the X360.

1. no next-gen format (HD-DVD) for more game storage. Not needed so far
2. disc scratching problem Never happened to me or anyone i know (outside of misuse)
3. lousy disc drive that makes monstrous noise True
4. RROD (overheating) True
5. big power brick Hardly an inconvenience
6. 3 Sku's to confuse consumers, and the Core has no HDD, a step backward PS3 also has alot of SKU's
7. no bluetooth WiFi
8. no motion sensing ability, Wii has Wiimote, PS 3 has Sixasis Who actually cares about this, Lair says hello.
9. no real backward compatibility More than the latest 40gig PS3 and more than the 60gig European PS3's

overall, the technology on the X360 is nothing ground breaking, they just pieced together some off-the-shelves components and snaped an X on top of it.

PS 3 has Blu-ray and cell, thats what i call next-gen, agree?

edit: sorry, the list just keeps growing :wink:

Game13a13y

P.S: Stop being such a fanboy, and play games.

Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#68 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts

Next gen? Certainly not. The PS3 has yet to match or exceed it graphically.

Rushed? Maybe. The RROD issue is the best point you raise.

Other points, too many SKUs and limited BC apply to the PS3 as well.

As for no next gen format, I'd doubt Microsoft would have put it in even if they had ample time. Next gen formats just aren't relevent right now.

MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 MikeE21286
Member since 2003 • 10405 Posts
poll options suck...it is rushed, but it's not "last-gen" technology.
Avatar image for JetB1ackNewYear
JetB1ackNewYear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 JetB1ackNewYear
Member since 2007 • 2931 Posts
i think the 360 is doing fine in pwning all the compotition.
diamond2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#71 diamond2d
Member since 2007 • 750 Posts

360 must be the worst console made in the history of video games. Its so unreliable, ive gone through 3 in 3 months. If Microsoft wern't so desperate to get there "next Gen" console out fast and test the machine properly then the RRoD issuse wouldnt exsist...

ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ff7isnumbaone
Member since 2005 • 5352 Posts
[QUOTE="Game13a13y"]

1) no next-gen format (HD-DVD) for more game storage.
2) disc scratching problem
3) lousy disc drive that makes monstrous noise
4) RROD (overheating)
5) big power brick
6) 3 Sku's to confuse consumers, and the Core has no HDD, what a step backward

overall, the technology on the X360 is nothing ground breaking, they just pieced together some off-the-shelves components and snaped an X on top of it.

TheSolution3k

Add in the simple fact it has nothing but shooters, multiplats,lack of Japan support, and has terrible backwards compatibility (people can't play any of their favorites on the 360) you got yourself a rushed product....

rushed because of the hardware failure problems.

eddy_of_york

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#73 eddy_of_york
Member since 2005 • 1676 Posts
If you worded this a bit differently I'd throw my vote in, but the bias is just way too obvious for me to want to put my vote in.
GIJames248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 GIJames248
Member since 2006 • 2176 Posts

[QUOTE="jack_russel"]I think it's rushed, but I don't think the technology is last gen.donnygorgas
Same here.

I agree. The technology is sufficient for this gen even if DVD 9 might cause a few issues along the way. I would say that the only effect of the rush, and it is a very large effect, is the horrendous hardware failures and flaws. In terms of games and core technology it is very sound when not flaming.

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#75 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts

1. They've proven it's not needed yet.
2. True
3. So does the PS3.
4. True
5. Oh noes, teh system killer. :roll:
6. PS3 has just as many.
7. True, although not as neccessary as it's made out to be.
8. That's one aspect people like about it.
9. Actually it does. 300+ Xbox games as long as you have a hard drive. The PS3 on the other hand only has full backwards compatability with the 60GB.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts

Enough already. We know that you think the 360 is Satan incarnate and that anyone and everyone who enjoys it should be rounded up and shot. We get it.

JunkanooPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 JunkanooPunch
Member since 2007 • 134 Posts

1. no next-gen format (HD-DVD) for more game storage.
2. disc scratching problem
3. lousy disc drive that makes monstrous noise
4. RROD (overheating)
5. big power brick
6. 3 Sku's to confuse consumers, and the Core has no HDD, a step backward
7. no bluetooth
8. no motion sensing ability, Wii has Wiimote, PS 3 has Sixasis
9. no real backward compatibility

Game13a13y

okie.... theres alot wrong with your list.

I can agree with that, BUT ! its not a necessity due to multi disks.

totally agree but then again I don't stand my consoles up.....

totally disagree my 360 is quite. I have no idea where this rumor comes from.

4. RROD (overheating)

Totally agree this is the one aspect in the 360 where I think the hardware was rushed out the door before proper Quality Control could be done.

5. big power brick

What ? whats this got to do with anything ?

ummm PS3 has how many now ? but granted all of the PS3's are just as good for playing games where as if you get the core 360 without a HD your kinda screwed.

7. no bluetooth

And ? IMO Bluetooth SUCKS, heck I can't tell you how many times my Controller on my PS3 has lost synch and My guy in motorstorm just starts turning in to walls until the controller regains Synch.

Yea because Wario Ware and Lair are such awesome games right :roll:

so what ? I did not buy my 360 or my PS3 or heck even my Wii to play Xbox, PS2, or Gamecube games. I got them to Play Xbox 360 , PS3, and Wii games.
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
Your poll sucks
nextgenCurious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 nextgenCurious
Member since 2007 • 83 Posts

can anyone really believe a company as big as MS will release anything without testing?

oh wait, yeah they did that with every verison of windows ever made.

but we're talking hardware.... and we are talking about MS and they're smart so they knew they couldn't under test their equipment right?

oh wait, the RROD.

So in my theory I believe MS is being a calculated *fill your prefered curse word" and they knew they didn't want to make a system that will last more than 4 years. They know they wouldn't release a console on its 2nd gen and be ahead of the gaming industry so they opt to put money in their nex-nex-gen systems. The RROD will never be completely fixed because its easier to start new than to recover from past wrong doings.

gamenux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 gamenux
Member since 2006 • 5308 Posts
Goto the 360 forum (right now) and you will notice 360 owner posting about hardware issues. There is usually a post or several about it all the time.
gamenux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 gamenux
Member since 2006 • 5308 Posts

can anyone really believe a company as big as MS will release anything without testing?

but we're talking hardware.... and we are talking about MS and they're smart so they knew they couldn't under test their equipment right?

oh wait, the RROD.

So in my theory I believe MS is being a calculated *fill your prefered curse word" and they knew they didn't want to make a system that will last more than 4 years. They know they wouldn't release a console on its 2nd gen and be ahead of the gaming industry so they opt to put money in their nex-nex-gen systems. The RROD will never be completely fixed because its easier to start new than to recover from past wrong doings.

nextgenCurious

MS will buy their way out of the hw issue. By doing about thing and extending warranty to RROD for free, they will ignore that their console is faulty.

Avatar image for llidianStormage
llidianStormage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 llidianStormage
Member since 2007 • 269 Posts

yeah hardware wise if it was not then i would not be on my thrid 360

man i wish mine broke when the elite came out my friends xbox 360 broke when the elite came out and got a free elite by switching it at best buy.

bezaire2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 bezaire2005
Member since 2005 • 3635 Posts

4. RROD (overheating)
5. big power brick
7. no bluetooth

Game13a13y

1. I wouldn't say the 360 was rushed because of this....i'm sure the technology would have been available at the time had MS chosen to take advantage of it. Until multi-disc games start popping out all over the place, than I still agree with MS's decision because the space isn't needed. If it allowed MS to offer the 360 at the sweet pricing point of $399 at the time, than i'm all for it. But thishas nothing to do with being rushed. The Wii was released a year after the 360 and still didn't have a next gen disc format.....so time had nothing to do with it.

2.Never had this problem...so I can't really comment on this aside from stating that it clearly doesn't effect everyone. But 99.99% of the people that I have talked to that have had discs scratched was because they moved the console while it was on and while the disc was spinning inside.....which is clearly stated in the manual not to do. So it's there fault and not MS's. Other than that, I know nothing about disc scratching problems.

3. I hear nothing. Maybe when the console is booting up...but during gameplay I hear nothing. Perhaps it's the monstrous surround sound speakers thaterase out the noise...but my old ps2 wasn't rushed and it was still a loud son of a *****. So this point fails as well.

4. This I'll agree with...but when you take into account that most systems died out a few months after they were released, I can understand why it would be pretty hard for MS to detect such a problem. To there credit they did everything they could to remedy the problem....so they've basically made the best out of a pretty bad circumstance. But obviously some hardware defects it not instant death to a franchise....since 2 of my ps2's crapped out (my friends had the same problems) and the ps2 STILL dominated last gen.

5. big power brick? This has to be the absolute worst example on your list. The wii also has a power brick, and the ps3 is way bigger than the 360 because the power brick is internal. I really don't see how some added time would have allowed MS to NOT have to have a power brick. At this point it's pretty obvious you are just grasping at straws and looking for any reason to make your point. This is a very pathetic example.

6. Doesn't the wii not have a HD? I dont' see how you can sit here, knowing damn well that a console released a year after the 360 doesn't have a HD, and suggest that this reason had to do with the 360 being rushed. Absolutly terrible. What does this have to do with the 360 being rushed? OBVIOUSLY the technology of a harddrive was invented at the time...it's not like waiting a year would have made the technology MORE available. This has nothing to do with the topic. It was MS's choice to target a console at the traditional $299 pricing point, and cutting out the HD was the best way to do so. And you say MS is confusing people with multiple SKU's? Sony has already done 20gb, 40gb, 60gb, and 80gb...WITH price changes occuring in there as well. How are you going to attack MS for releasing different sku's when Sony has taken it to a whole new level with ALL of there sku changes coming in LESS THAN A YEAR AFTER LAUNCH?

7. ....so what? Again, nothing to do with being rushed and everything to do with MS choice not to integrate the feature. THE TECHNOLOGY HAD ALREADY BEEN INVENTED....long before actually. Why is it that the Wii has none of this stuff...and you don't accuse the wii of being rushed? PERHAPS IT"S BECAUSE IT WAS THERE CHOICE NOT TO HAVE THESE FEATURES? Same with MS.

8. Motion sensing is working out sooooo well for the ps3 right now...........[/sarcasm]. Lair was basically driven into the ground by this "groundbreaking technology" alone. Aside from that....Sony is also going back to include rumble, proving there whole "rumble is last gen" argument to be complete BS. MS stuck with what works...and it works.Sony wentBACK to what works.

9. You have to pay for bacwards compatibility with the Wii, and the ps3 doesn't have full backwards compatibility either...so honestly what is your point? The new 40gb doesnt' have backwards compatibility at all.

If you are going to bash the 360 than make a thread and openly bash the 360. But almost none of your points support your argument that the 360 was rushed.

bezaire2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 bezaire2005

oh wait, the RROD.

nextgenCurious

disc...read...error.

Sony had hardware problems with there second console, why is it absolutly unforgivable that MS has hardware problems with there second console?

Zenkuso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Zenkuso
Member since 2006 • 4090 Posts

MS will buy their way out of the hw issue. By doing about thing and extending warranty to RROD for free, they will ignore that their console is faulty.

gamenux

You realize microsoft is planning to have a new motherboard and both CPU & GPU in 65nm chipsets by Q2 2008 right to solve this problem? Hows that buying there way out when they are going out of there way to fix consoles that break from the problem for free and even putting the hardware fixes in the refurbished/fixed units when they are sent back to there users?

I don't quite understand cause right now if anything they are going out of there way to solve the problem.

Game13a13y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Game13a13y

Enough already. We know that you think the 360 is Satan incarnate and that anyone and everyone who enjoys it should be rounded up and shot. We get it.

Verge_6

not really, i don't have any problems with people enjoying the things they like. i just can't stand lemmings constantly acting like they have the coolest s**T when in reality they're not.

nextgenCurious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 nextgenCurious
Member since 2007 • 83 Posts
with a new cpu and gpu they might as well call it xbox540.
bezaire2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 bezaire2005
[QUOTE="Verge_6"]

Game13a13y

not really, i don't have any problems with people enjoying the things they like. i just can't stand lemmings constantly acting like they have the coolest s**T when in reality they're not.

3 AAA's in 3 months.

Halo 3 = 9.5

HL Orange Box = 9.5

Bioshock = 9

Find me another next gen console that has put up these numbers in a three month span and I will jump aboard with your point.

Game13a13y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Game13a13y
[QUOTE="Game13a13y"][QUOTE="Verge_6"]

bezaire2005

3 AAA's in 3 months.

Halo 3 = 9.5

HL Orange Box = 9.5

Bioshock = 9

Find me another next gen console that has put up these numbers in a three month span and I will jump aboard with your point.

Halo 3 = Halo 2.5
HL Orange box = multiplat
Bioshock = multiplat

i don't know why are you bragging.

Avatar image for Son_Of_Synyster
Son_Of_Synyster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Son_Of_Synyster
Member since 2006 • 81 Posts
This topic makes me "Lol". Outside of the RROD, in no way was 360 rushed. Unlike Ps3, 360 gives you OPTIONS because, believe it or not, not everyone has to have a hard drive or HD-DVD player. They don't tack on a grill and the ability to launch missles for $12,000 and hope you don't realize there's no games for it. How "Next-Gen" is a freezer, no matter how cold it is, if it's too small to hold food?
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts
[QUOTE="bezaire2005"][QUOTE="Game13a13y"][QUOTE="Verge_6"]

Game13a13y

3 AAA's in 3 months.

Halo 3 = 9.5

HL Orange Box = 9.5

Bioshock = 9

Halo 3 = Halo 2.5
Bioshock = multiplat

That was pathetic, even for you.

NinjaMunkey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#92 NinjaMunkey01
Member since 2007 • 7485 Posts
Yes. for the simple fact it has a 33% chance ofbreaking down. Did they not test the console? when you pay hundreds of pounds for a games console, you would expect quality. I hate the famt thay mad ethe console so faulty. I dont see why it sells so well! Nothing even Halo 3 can make up for such a mess up to me!
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#93 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

Nope, PS3 was rushed. Blu-ray is not ready for the mainstream. People are still buying DVD's. HD penetration into the mainstream market isn't as high as some would like to believe. 2009 would've been the perfect year to launch it and it would've taken off most likely around 2011, when HD penetration will be much higher. The Xbox 360 was not rushed though.

nowhatisthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 nowhatisthat
Member since 2003 • 231 Posts
Add no wi fi to the list too.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 crunchUK
Member since 2007 • 3050 Posts
the only annoyance with the 360 is forking over a ****load for a wireless adaptor when the ps3 (i think) and wii have it incorporated. the games are fab... too many i should say, i can't purchase them all. as for hardware, you can see what it's capable of.
madterps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#96 madterps
Member since 2003 • 3152 Posts

I think it's rushed, but I don't think the technology is last gen.jack_russel

Agreed. Now for some games on the Xbrick, oops it's flashing red rings again!

madterps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#97 madterps
Member since 2003 • 3152 Posts

Nope, PS3 was rushed. Blu-ray is not ready for the mainstream. People are still buying DVD's. HD penetration into the mainstream market isn't as high as some would like to believe. 2009 would've been the perfect year to launch it and it would've taken off most likely around 2011, when HD penetration will be much higher. The Xbox 360 was not rushed though.

BioShockOwnz

Apparently you've never heard of the red ring of death? * gasps *

GIJames248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 GIJames248
Member since 2006 • 2176 Posts

BioShockOwnz

I'm sorry, but that is umm... entirely moronic? I could have handled you saying that either the PS3 was rushed or the 360 wasn't because then it would just be your own somewhat intelligent opinion. But to say that the 360 was not rushed (yet we've endured 2 years of burning consoles) and the PS3 was at the same is ridiculous and two-faced. I know you are a fanboy, but I guess my affinity for PC's and seeing your Crysis picture always lead me to believe you were, let us say this as tactfully as possible, of simian intelligence? Obviously I am wrong, maybe an inebriated simian would be a more fair comparison. I can see the Blu-ray statement; I don't agree, but can see where you are coming from and it is after all your opinion. I cannot though, excuse you defense of the 360 while condemning the PS3 over hardware. You could argue price, games, online service, or whatever, but the PS3 hardware is much more full-featured and reliable than the 360's hardware.

bezaire2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 bezaire2005
[QUOTE="bezaire2005"][QUOTE="Game13a13y"][QUOTE="Verge_6"]

Game13a13y

3 AAA's in 3 months.

Halo 3 = 9.5

HL Orange Box = 9.5

Bioshock = 9

Halo 3 = Halo 2.5
Bioshock = multiplat

I thought I'd get a post like that in return. Nice job...you proved me right about you.