PlayStation 3 Will Be Region Free for Gaming???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

elamira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 elamira
Member since 2005 • 366 Posts
 IM in big trouble I bought  a japanes ps3  and  the problem is that I live in eruope! IT wont play any of my ps2 games ,it wont play any of my dvdS, so  I dont care about blueray disks because I bought it for gamming not to watch dvd! but tell me plz that I didnt drop my money from the window ,the important thing is to play ps3 games ,I dont care about ps2 games also!!! 
ninersfan343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ninersfan343
Member since 2006 • 514 Posts
you'll be able to play PS3 games
elamira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 elamira
thanks for the info but are you sure about it?
Supafly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Supafly1
Member since 2003 • 4441 Posts
Yeah, you should be able, since PS3 games are all region free.
elamira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 elamira
thats what I  want to hear!!    more more!
masonos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 masonos
Member since 2003 • 1487 Posts
IM in big trouble I bought a japanes ps3 and the problem is that I live in eruope! IT wont play any of my ps2 games ,it wont play any of my dvdS, so I dont care about blueray disks because I bought it for gamming not to watch dvd! but tell me plz that I didnt drop my money from the window ,the important thing is to play ps3 games ,I dont care about ps2 games also!!! elamira
If I remeber correctly, BDs region 2 (the usual european one for DVDs) is the same with Japan. So you will have no problem playing a Blue Ray movie. Games are region free, but you may have a problem for online games, since many games will use region specific servers.
elamira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 elamira
[QUOTE="elamira"] IM in big trouble I bought a japanes ps3 and the problem is that I live in eruope! IT wont play any of my ps2 games ,it wont play any of my dvdS, so I dont care about blueray disks because I bought it for gamming not to watch dvd! but tell me plz that I didnt drop my money from the window ,the important thing is to play ps3 games ,I dont care about ps2 games also!!! masonos
If I remeber correctly, BDs region 2 (the usual european one for DVDs) is the same with Japan. So you will have no problem playing a Blue Ray movie. Games are region free, but you may have a problem for online games, since many games will use region specific servers.

you see that is the problem no clear answers!, maybe you are right.IM tired with this thread some guys are thinking that IM a troll or something fany I ll wait and see!t, no other options to choose!! thanks any way!