PC has dominated this year so far.

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheCrazed420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 TheCrazed420
Member since 2003 • 7661 Posts
I agree completely. My 360 is gathering dust right now, as I'm playing Supreme Commander every second I can, and Titan Quest on my breaks. I got Stalker, but I'm waiting for the first patch before playing it. Good stuff so far!
zaigham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 zaigham
Member since 2003 • 711 Posts
[QUOTE="AdrianWerner"][QUOTE="supermechakirby"][QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]

[QUOTE="supermechakirby"] why do hermits only come out at night? is it cause youll get torn apart during the day? 9.6 > 9.3 gamespots scores = the rulessupermechakirby

changing topics, eh?

first of all Oblivion is better on Pc, read GS's feature.but let's leave that aside.Second, it's not AA game(which is what you were writting about), third, Pc has 4 exclusive AAA games last year and only two non-exclusive. 4> 2. Get that basic math? So once again you proved how ignorant you are. Great job!

typo's

typos or not, what you write is still false. Majority of good games, be it AAA or AA ones stay exclusive. I don't know why a lemming like you is even trying to argue with hermits at SW, 360 is so far doing simply horribly in 2007 compared to Pc

K.... you know I am not even really reading your posts PC's shouldn't even be considered to be in the same category, they arent in direct competition of consoles, and are lackluster in alot of aspects I love the simplicitiy of consoles, and the ease of use, no drivers, no system crashes (for the most part) no installation, no compatability issues, and if there is a problem with your console you can get it fixed by the manufacturer. but you must know, I used to be a huge hermit, now not so much, PC gaming is dying, and hermits dont wanna hear that as much as they do, better have a great relationship with your mosue and KB, cause thats all youll use in PC gaming for a LOONG time anyway, I'm done

Since my start of PC gaming in 2000, i have again and again seen "PC gaming is dying" threads. Yet nothing dies and PC is still scoring most AA/AAA titles and the most quality titles like Crysis. You are only trying to justify your switching to console gaming. Go, i said it PC will have the most AA/AAA titles for the year 2007. You can quote me on that because it has always been the case.
zaigham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 zaigham
[QUOTE="supermechakirby"][QUOTE="AdrianWerner"][QUOTE="supermechakirby"][QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]

[QUOTE="supermechakirby"] why do hermits only come out at night? is it cause youll get torn apart during the day? 9.6 > 9.3 gamespots scores = the rulesAdrianWerner

changing topics, eh?

first of all Oblivion is better on Pc, read GS's feature.but let's leave that aside.Second, it's not AA game(which is what you were writting about), third, Pc has 4 exclusive AAA games last year and only two non-exclusive. 4> 2. Get that basic math? So once again you proved how ignorant you are. Great job!

typo's

typos or not, what you write is still false. Majority of good games, be it AAA or AA ones stay exclusive. I don't know why a lemming like you is even trying to argue with hermits at SW, 360 is so far doing simply horribly in 2007 compared to Pc

K.... you know I am not even really reading your posts PC's shouldn't even be considered to be in the same category, they arent in direct competition of consoles, and are lackluster in alot of aspects I love the simplicitiy of consoles, and the ease of use, no drivers, no system crashes (for the most part) no installation, no compatability issues, and if there is a problem with your console you can get it fixed by the manufacturer. but you must know, I used to be a huge hermit, now not so much, PC gaming is dying, and hermits dont wanna hear that as much as they do, better have a great relationship with your mosue and KB, cause thats all youll use in PC gaming for a LOONG time anyway, I'm done

So bassicaly you wrote bunch of 100% nonsense and since somebody actualy challenged you on your claims and you had nothing to back them up with you have now written yet another nonsense post(with typical "pcgaming is dying nonsense" that console fanboys have been saying since 80s and nothing happened) and you now run away because that second nonsense claim also has zero backing behing it. Great job, you're really a "quality" poster

LOL! This guy reminds me of nasos.
zaigham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 zaigham
[QUOTE="AdrianWerner"][QUOTE="supermechakirby"][QUOTE="AdrianWerner"][QUOTE="supermechakirby"][QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]

[QUOTE="supermechakirby"] why do hermits only come out at night? is it cause youll get torn apart during the day? 9.6 > 9.3 gamespots scores = the rulessupermechakirby

changing topics, eh?

typo's

So bassicaly you wrote bunch of 100% nonsense and since somebody actualy challenged you on your claims and you had nothing to back them up with you have now written yet another nonsense post(with typical "pcgaming is dying nonsense" that console fanboys have been saying since 80s and nothing happened) and you now run away because that second nonsense claim also has zero backing behing it. Great job, you're really a "quality" poster

no I am runnign away cause I am damn tired, and dont wanna be addicted to posting GAH and no they are nonsence posts because I DONT REALLY CARE, you are one of those people that REALLY get into it and dont know how to take it lightly, vowing ownage and trying their damnedest to prove someone wrong and maybe change them to the other side..

So the things that you don't care about are nonsense??? What a CONSOLIZED logic!!!! Muhahaha
caje47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 caje47
Member since 2005 • 2298 Posts
[QUOTE="AdrianWerner"][QUOTE="supermechakirby"][QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]

[QUOTE="supermechakirby"]but the majority of the AA PC games are on consoles too... and bettersupermechakirby

and Earth is flat :D Seriously, where do you get this nonsense from? Your claim has absolutely no basis in reality. Or maybe you are mistaking pc for 360?

one word Oblivion

nine words: you have no idea what you are talking about
now please, don't take part in discussion you lack the knowledge to participate in. It only makes you look like a silly fanboy

why do hermits only come out at night? is it cause youll get torn apart during the day? 9.6 > 9.3 gamespots scores = the rules

Standards. Greg said the PC version is the best. You lose. 

_Pedro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#107 _Pedro_
Member since 2004 • 6829 Posts

Standards. Greg said the PC version is the best. You lose.

caje47

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6148788/index.html

In the gfx compartment, the pc is a clear winner too :P

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

Yes I'm talking to you Supermechakirby.

zaigham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 zaigham
[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

Tiberium Wars gives the PC its 3rd AAA title this year, anyone still think PC gaming is dying?

There is also a 360 port of Tiberium Wars on the way, anyone guess how dumbed down the gameplay will be to make it casual console friendly?

yoddahasbadodda

lol, sorry pc doesnt win getting an AAA cyberdork RTS.

RTS games do not sell alot.

Why do people give a damn about how great a game is selling??? If i'm getting such a great game that got AAA scored at GS, before playing this game do i have to think first whether this game is selling or not??