User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@uninspiredcup said:
PC gaming is a more sophisticated platform utilization over 200 keys and a precise mouse. Likewise, the screen is small with the player generally closer. These simple things are what shaped pc gaming along with the open nature and technical prowess.

My friends, if you have no problem playing console games on a control pad, great. If you are pc gamer at heart, the core is rotten and thus, a waste of time.

The only PC games that really required a multitude of keys are flight sims

My friend, this is complete nonsense. I also play flight sims (I was a pilot in the Gulf War) and I can tell you, they are mostly very easy control wise compared to titles such as EVE Online or Paradox Interactive titles. The image above is a title children play, such is the nature of pc gaming.

Didnt you just say you grew up in the 90's as a kid? The gulf war was 1990-91

Metaphorically. i.e. child of the 60's.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@uninspiredcup said:
PC gaming is a more sophisticated platform utilization over 200 keys and a precise mouse. Likewise, the screen is small with the player generally closer. These simple things are what shaped pc gaming along with the open nature and technical prowess.

My friends, if you have no problem playing console games on a control pad, great. If you are pc gamer at heart, the core is rotten and thus, a waste of time.

My friend, this is complete nonsense. I also play flight sims (I was a pilot in the Gulf War) and I can tell you, they are mostly very easy control wise compared to titles such as EVE Online or Paradox Interactive titles. The image above is a title children play, such is the nature of pc gaming.

Uh huh...

Do you just make up shit at random?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@uninspiredcup said:

at this point he doesn't know what bs to make, he probably is a fat ass in his parents basement.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58965 Posts

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Uh huh...

Do you just make up shit at random?

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#105 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Liar confirmed.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Jankarcop said:

Yes. The superior multiplats ALONE is enough reason to make PC the best. The best gfx/performance are just amazing. The better controlls. The double-tripple FPS. Faster load times. Faster install times. Better online. Mods. Communities. E-sports.

But is also has a much much much larger 80%(or 70%) and above gaming library. This is crucial.

@m3dude1 said:

multiplats are the best aspect of the pc since they usually are best on pc. if you dont care about multiplats you probly dont need a pc for gaming.

Playing 1 movie game a month =/= gaming

http://systemwarsmagazine.com/gamespot-reviews-spreadsheet/

http://www.esportsearnings.com/games

Lol, always posting the same graph.

Yet you don't understand that most of those games PC have are indies.

PC gaming...what a joke

Yet,most PS4 games are indies

PS4 gaming... what a joke

As of now yes.

So you agree PS4 is a joke as of now? Nice.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Jankarcop said:

Yes. The superior multiplats ALONE is enough reason to make PC the best. The best gfx/performance are just amazing. The better controlls. The double-tripple FPS. Faster load times. Faster install times. Better online. Mods. Communities. E-sports.

But is also has a much much much larger 80%(or 70%) and above gaming library. This is crucial.

@m3dude1 said:

multiplats are the best aspect of the pc since they usually are best on pc. if you dont care about multiplats you probly dont need a pc for gaming.

PC gaming...what a joke

As of now yes. But hey PS4 has just released, meanwhile PC has been sh*t for the last couple of years, hence no awards.

Yes, because awards make things better...Must mean Titanic is the greatest movie of all time

So a GOTY =/= an award for the best game.

Lol, keep damage controling

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By lostrib

@Suppaman100 said:

@lostrib said:

@Suppaman100 said:

As of now yes. But hey PS4 has just released, meanwhile PC has been sh*t for the last couple of years, hence no awards.

Yes, because awards make things better...Must mean Titanic is the greatest movie of all time

In many people's opinion, no. The GOTY is often given to a game that many do not think is the best game. Much like how the Best Picture award is given to undeserving movies (I mean seriously, Crash was the Best Picture of the year?)

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Suppaman100

@Jankarcop said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@m3dude1 said:

PC gaming...what a joke

As of now yes.

Unlike you, I look at the truth.

And nice try at ignoring the rest of my post.

"PS4 has just released, meanwhile PC has been sh*t for the last couple of years, hence no awards, GOTY's."

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By lostrib

@Suppaman100 said:

@Jankarcop said:

Unlike you, I look at the truth.

And nice try at ignoring the rest of my post.

"PS4 has just released, meanwhile PC has been sh*t for the last couple of years, hence no awards, GOTY's."

Except that statement is at best your opinion, at worst it's completely false

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

This might be a touchy subject to some, but what is your opinion about it, System Wars?

Would PC gaming be worth it if you only played multiplats, but you didn't care about better graphics etc. that you get on a PC. In the long run would it be wiser to just stick to a console?

I have to admit as a PC gamer myself, over the past few years now that I look back I only really play multiplats on my PC.

For some reason I'm not a big fan of the exclusive offerings like MMO's, RTS games etc. Just not a fan of those types of games.

So if you were to buy a PC right now but you only really played multiplats on it, and the better graphics/performance didn't mean much to you, would it still be worth PC gaming in your opinion?

My opinion is I don't only play multiplats and I do care about the extra power, which in turn gives me better performance.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Suppaman100

@lostrib said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@lostrib said:

@Suppaman100 said:

In many people's opinion, no. The GOTY is often given to a game that many do not think is the best game. Much like how the Best Picture award is given to undeserving movies (I mean seriously, Crash was the Best Picture of the year?)

Okay if you twist it that way, everything is subjective in the end.

But most people consider GOTY to be the best game of the year, simple isn't it? Out of a list with the best games of that year, the best game is chosen and thus we have a GOTY.

Anyway, can you answer this question (since most hermits are too scared to answer this and be confronted with the obvious truth): If PC has so many high scoring exclusives, then why can't it seem to win a GOTY these last years?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 lostrib

@Suppaman100 said:

@lostrib said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@lostrib said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Okay if you twist it that way, everything is subjective in the end.

But most people consider GOTY to be the best game of the year, simple isn't it? Out of a list with the best games of that year, the best game is chosen and thus we have a GOTY.

Anyway, can you answer this question (since most hermits are too scared to answer this and be confronted with the obvious truth): If PC has so many high scoring exclusives, then why can't it seem to win a GOTY these last years?

No, I'm saying that the GOTY award is not always given to what people would consider the best game of the year. Just look at GS' recent GOTY

And I already answered your question, GOTY awards are granted to games not platforms. It's in the name of the award even...

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@Suppaman100 said:

sure. i'd like to have a chance at answering that.

the answer comes as two sets of information, both stemming from the same one thing - money.

the pc isn't represented by a single company, not like how microsoft represents the xbone, sony the ps4; and nintendo the wii u. each of these companies has money for many things including: funding (exclusive) game development, and for marketing purposes.

obviously, MS/SNY/NIN are the console manufacturers. they need to shift their consoles, and one way to do that is to create 'killer app' exclusive content for their ecosystem. so they invest.

now at the same time, merit alone isn't good enough to sell games, in fact - if you look at the current pre-order doctrine it seems that its marketing which sells games.

so, what's the best method to market video games? well through video gaming publications/websites of course! and there is plenty of evidence on the internet to suggest that - at the very least - video game journalists can be coerced towards giving generous scores, and away from giving negative scores. totalbiscuit has spoken on the issue, that guy left gamespot to form giant bomb because of such corruption, and i think that rich stanton dude spoke out against rockstar saying they were the worst - and who holds the #1 position on metacritic? well rockstar of course. it is true there has been corruption in video gaming journalism - they are essentially a marketing arm of the console manufacturers. look at what gamespot did with titanfall, practically hyping the game for microsoft.

this is where pc gaming and console gaming fundamentally differ. i'm only going to buy a ps4 if it has exclusive 'killer app' content. its Sony's job to deliver those types of games. if they want me to buy a ps4, make games for it that i really need to play. Sony has to try and produce those GOTY award winning games, because if they don't - MS will, Nintendo will, and should all console manufacturers vehemently fail to secure a journalistic outfit's GOTY that year, well that would be marketing money well spent.

you don't have to agree with me, i'm not expecting to convince you. but it is true that console manufacturers have got access to a lot of money, and they do use that money to fund game development, a game under development is an investment, and they've got ways and means to help ensure success of their investment, and evidence exists that such means have been undertaken in the past.

a few years ago i stopped caring about things like metascores because i found they were a poor predictor of game 'enjoyment'. i never use metascores in argument here. metascores, scores in general are basically a reflection of the opinion of some person who has chosen writing about video games as a vocation.

anyway superman. have a super day.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

yeah the uncharted series and TLOU couldnt have won game of the year because they were amazing. no, sony paid numerous web and magazine companies(and gamers) all over the world more than nintendo and microsoft were willing to buy those awards.

the actual reason pc games dont(and probably never will) win GOTY anymore is because console developers are simply better at coding than pc developers. thats why they are the ones working on high profile award winning games and not some low budget studio designing bug ridden unoptimized pc software.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#116  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58965 Posts

GOTY is bias and thus moot.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#117 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Let's assume the premise of the OP is true (which it really isn't), what are the advantages...

1. Constant 60fps performance, regardless of what game it is (unless it's a terrible port, but these are few and far between and are often fixed by the community). No console can offer this for every game as they often sacrifice performance for increased fidelity. Not necessary on PC.
  2. Complete control over what you use for input, 360 controller, PS3 controller, Wiimote + Nunchuk, mouse + keyboard, joysticks, etc. You aren't forced to use any branded device for playing the game, and can choose whatever suits your fancy.
  3. Dedicated servers for almost every online game. A very under-appreciated advantage.
  4. Incredibly large back catalogue of older games (just multiplats remember) that the new consoles (PS4/Bone) cannot play.
  5. Incredibly useful and intuitive digital distribution services that have a long history on the platform and enormous support from developers and publishers (Steam, GoG, HIB etc).

You forgot the best part - mods - they can make any game last forever and with new user content being made everyday, the possibilities are endless.

Also please explain how my premise isn't true? I said from the beginning not many PC exclusives interest me, and over the past few years the only games I played on my PC were multiplats. So is there a reason to continue PC gaming only for those games? And the answer is yes because of the reasons you and others have listed.

I merely commented on the fact no one would get into PC gaming just for multiplats, or at the very least, they shouldn't. If all that interests them is multiplats, then they should consider a better platform for exclusives that interest them, because that's the whole reason for gaming on any platform.

It was a general comment.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 CrownKingArthur
@m3dude1 said:

yeah the uncharted series and TLOU couldnt have won game of the year because they were amazing. no, sony paid numerous web and magazine companies(and gamers) all over the world more than nintendo and microsoft were willing to buy those awards.

the actual reason pc games dont(and probably never will) win GOTY anymore is because console developers are simply better at coding than pc developers. thats why they are the ones working on high profile award winning games and not some low budget studio designing bug ridden unoptimized pc software.

at gamespot:

the readers choice award was for tlou - i consider that a well deserved award achieved through merit

the goty awarded by journalists was some 3ds game or something - i pay less attention to that.

care to comment? should i have gone with the journalist's choice which contradicts your quality assessment?

as for your nonsense regarding 'better at coding' etc - that's just flamebait poppycock. there's a lot more to video games than programmer you know? what about hiring a holly wood celebrity to do your voice acting? what about the creation of high quality 3d model assets?

however, at the same time i already said that console devs will have access to the biggest financial pool, therefore they can 'buy' the best talent (out of the currently available talent to be recruited). so, in a way, we can find common ground here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

If you like indies, mmo's, fps's and the occasional rts then yes PC is for you.

If you like everything else, console gaming is for you. (+ you don't have to beg)

i hate MMO. part time RTS player and PC FPS is by far best gaming genre. so nothing wrong here.

everything else? JRPG? platformer? console FPS?? wow such a terrible genres.

apart from JRPGs all genres are avaliable on PC.

Sucks for you that you're missing out on the best games then.

Have fun with your dudebro shooters though

did PC touch you as a child?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

PC has more high quality games than any other platform. Hell, last year alone it had a better lineup of games than PS3/360/WiiU/PS4/X1

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@m3dude1 said:

If you are going to bait, at least make it good bait.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 m3dude1

oh what do yo u know, giantbomb gave uncharted 2 goty as well. wow those f'ers left gamespot only to sell out themselves. smh.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@m3dude1 said:

oh what do yo u know, giantbomb gave uncharted 2 goty as well. wow those f'ers left gamespot only to sell out themselves. smh.

Everyone has a price.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By m3dude1

@CrownKingArthur said:
@m3dude1 said:

at gamespot:

the readers choice award was for tlou - i consider that a well deserved award achieved through merit

the goty awarded by journalists was some 3ds game or something - i pay less attention to that.

care to comment? should i have gone with the journalist's choice which contradicts your quality assessment?

as for your nonsense regarding 'better at coding' etc - that's just flamebait poppycock. there's a lot more to video games than programmer you know? what about hiring a holly wood celebrity to do your voice acting? what about the creation of high quality 3d model assets?

however, at the same time i already said that console devs will have access to the biggest financial pool, therefore they can 'buy' the best talent (out of the currently available talent to be recruited). so, in a way, we can find common ground here.

flamebait? really? how you can sit their and actually believe, even for a second, that pc devs write code as optimized and with as few bugs as console devs is beyond me.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 lostrib

@m3dude1 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@m3dude1 said:

at gamespot:

flamebait? really? how can you sit their and believe for a second that pc devs write code as optimized and with as few bugs as console devs is beyond me.

Please, provide your statistics on the matter

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

No, ALL the best games are console exclusives...they have the highest quality and big studios making them. PC is where garbage devs go to release their indie trash and their RTS shit with its 50 expansions. The best games last gen...mario galaxy 1 and 2, metal gear solid 4, uncharted series, and tons more were console exclusives.

hate me.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 CrownKingArthur
@m3dude1 said:

flamebait? really? how can you sit their and believe for a second that pc devs write code as optimized and with as few bugs as console devs is beyond me.

buggy console games exist - the door swings both ways

so yes, flamebait. that's why you're here, isn't it?

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 CrownKingArthur
@m3dude1 said:

^you're attacking a position nobody's defending.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

If you want to play movies in game form, and games that appeal to the more casual gamer, get a console.

If you want complex games that require skill and are competitive with a mature, hardcore audience, get a PC.

If you want the best gaming experience, start with a PC and buy a PS4 when a game comes out that you want to play.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 lostrib

@ps4hasnogames said:

No, ALL the best games are console exclusives...they have the highest quality and big studios making them. PC is where garbage devs go to release their indie trash and their RTS shit with its 50 expansions. The best games last gen...mario galaxy 1 and 2, metal gear solid 4, uncharted series, and tons more were console exclusives.

hate me.

yay opinions

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 m3dude1

they exist, but they are extremely rare, and the worst offenders are not even close to the level of brokenness you see in pc games.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 lostrib

@m3dude1 said:

they exist, but they are extremely rare, and the worst offenders are not even close to the level of brokenness you see in pc games.

Please, provide us with your expansive data on the subject

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts
@m3dude1 said:

Suck a didgeridoo, grasshopper!

Giantbomb is the shizznit!

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 m3dude1

@melonfarmerz said:

If you want to play movies in game form, and games that appeal to the more casual gamer, get a console.

If you want complex games that require skill and are competitive with a mature, hardcore audience, get a PC.

If you want the best gaming experience, start with a PC and buy a PS4 when a game comes out that you want to play.

loooool

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 melonfarmerz

@m3dude1 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

loooool

lol. How many casual's do you see in Counter Strike, Starcraft, or Natural Selection. Now what's the most competitive game on PS4? Fucking KZ multiplayer? lol COD is the most competitive game on consoles.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@BattleSpectre:

First off, the question is silly. If you haven't been a PC gamer for quite some game you don't know if you like PC games or not. "PC games" Is the largest and most diverse category in gaming. It is bigger and more diverse then the category "Console games" if you include every single game made on every single platform. There isn't really a way to dislike them all. Even if you only enjoy a small percentage, that amounts to dozens over the course of a generation.

Second: Even if you only buy Mulitplats, PC gaming is still worth it. The initial investment isn't much more then a console if you are not a graphics snob, and the amount of money you save on games and by not paying for online games recoups the difference several times over. Spend an extra three hundred today and you save a grand over five years, while you library bloats up to be counted in the hundreds.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Jankarcop

@m3dude1 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

loooool

loooooooooool

@m3dude1 said:

Console developers are simply better at coding than pc developers. thats why they are the ones working on high profile award winning games and not some low budget studio designing bug ridden unoptimized pc software.

Is this why PC has more aaa/aa at GS and MC?

loooooooool

Enjoy your 3 hour long movie-game rental once every few months.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By m3dude1

@melonfarmerz said:

@m3dude1 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

loooool

lol. How many casual's do you see in Counter Strike, Starcraft, or Natural Selection. Now what's the most competitive game on PS4? Fucking KZ multiplayer? lol COD is the most competitive game on consoles.

i dont play those 3 games, but i played starcraft 1 for years and placed top 3 on the national level, and i can assure you the playerbase was not competitive, they were awful. it was literally impossible to find anyone actually worth playing. you had maybe 10 players to choose from. i dont expect sc2 to magically be different. now i play mostly fps for my multiplayer fix. ut2k4, cod4, bf3/4, titanfall etc. its the same situation. just waves of clueless droolers who dont even seem to know what day it is.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 lostrib

@m3dude1 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@m3dude1 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

loooool

i dont play those 3 games, but i played starcraft 1 for years and placed top 3 on the national level, and i can assure you the playerbase was not competitive, they were awful. it was literally impossible to find anyone actually worth playing. you had maybe 10 players to choose from. no wi play mostly fps. ut2k4, cod4, bf3/4, titanfall etc. its the same situation. just waves of clueless droolers who dont even seem to know what day it is.

...seems legit

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Jankarcop

PC factually has a higher/bigger competitive base than consoles, as well as more competative games.

Its gens ahead in that regard.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By melonfarmerz

@m3dude1 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@m3dude1 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

loooool

i dont play those 3 games, but i played starcraft 1 for years and placed top 3 on the national level, and i can assure you the playerbase was not competitive, they were awful. it was literally impossible to find anyone actually worth playing. you had maybe 10 players to choose from. no wi play mostly fps. ut2k4, cod4, bf3/4, titanfall etc. its the same situation. just waves of clueless droolers who dont even seem to know what day it is.

You realize if you were ranked third nationally, you'd be flying to Korea and other places, doing million dollar tournaments and shit right? I'm pretty invested in the SC scene. Let me know then. What were your BW stats? What was your Battlenet? Highly doubt someone THAT invested into PC gaming believes consoles are superior.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Jankarcop

Who cares if he's first place in CS, DOTA, WoW, whatever. The fact is he's lying about PCs competitive nature.

If you want the to be playing any form of competitive gaming and games, you go PC. No questions asked. There is practically no alternative atm.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 m3dude1

@melonfarmerz said:

@m3dude1 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@m3dude1 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

loooool

You realize if you were ranked third nationally, you'd be flying to Korea and other places, doing million dollar tournaments and shit right? I'm pretty invested in the SC scene. Let me know then. What were your BW stats? What was your Battlenet? Highly doubt someone THAT invested into PC gaming believes consoles are superior.

no one from any nation competed with the koreans.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By melonfarmerz

@Jankarcop said:

Who cares if he's first place in CS, DOTA, WoW, whatever. The fact is he's lying about PCs competitive nature.

I'm going to assume he lives somewhere in Europe or America. Do you know what ranking 3rd entails? It means you're fucking Idra or someone. You spend 8 hours a day, 7 days a week laddering and do tournaments all over the world. It's your fucking job. You don't just one day start gaming on an inferior system after investing thousands of hours into a game. You neglect life and choose to pursue SC as a career. This is the sketchiest thing I've ever seen anyone say. If he doesn't reply, all credibility he ever had is gone. Ranked 3rd? That's a pretty big lie to tell.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Jankarcop

@melonfarmerz said:

@Jankarcop said:

I'm going to assume he lives somewhere in Europe or America. Do you know what ranking 3rd entails? It means you're fucking Idra or someone. You spend 7 days a week laddering and do tournaments all over the world. You neglect life and choose to pursue SC as a career. This is the sketchiest thing I've ever seen anyone say. If he doesn't reply, all credibility he ever had is gone. Ranked 3rd? That's a pretty big lie to tell.

He's a well known forum troll.

He once said his plasma tv makes his ps3/x360 consoles gfx/fps beat out a max pc in 2013.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@m3dude1 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@m3dude1 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

loooool

i dont play those 3 games, but i played starcraft 1 for years and placed top 3 on the national level, and i can assure you the playerbase was not competitive, they were awful. it was literally impossible to find anyone actually worth playing. you had maybe 10 players to choose from. i dont expect sc2 to magically be different. now i play mostly fps for my multiplayer fix. ut2k4, cod4, bf3/4, titanfall etc. its the same situation. just waves of clueless droolers who dont even seem to know what day it is.

Everyone believes you

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By melonfarmerz

@m3dude1 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

lol. As if Korea is the only country to host tournaments. There's so many thousand dollar American and European tournaments. The top 100 players in any nation invest at least a hundred hours a week on SC. What country?

Believe me, if you were top 3 in any nation, I would have heard of you. If you're lying, which you most likely are as half the shit you say against PC is incorrect, that's a pretty extreme lie to tell man...

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Jankarcop

What console title has a higher skill cap and competative scene than dota2, cs, sc2, and lol.

Answer this or you are a complete fraud m3dude1.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

1. It's obvious why console games win most GOTY's. Consoles are a casual machine for the guys that like to kick back on the weekend and play Madden. Games like Uncharted and TLOU are really appealing to that crowd of people and most websites cater to them specifically..

2. This generation has already started out completely different. Sales for PC hardware and software have went up and developers have noticed, which is why most of the games coming out this year and early next are multiplats. Dark Souls 2 is a possible GOTY for this year and is a multiplat. Get use to bigger titles being across all platforms in the future.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By m3dude1

@melonfarmerz said:

@m3dude1 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

lol. As if Korea is the only country to host tournaments. There's so many thousand dollar American and European tournaments. The top 100 players in any nation invest at least a hundred hours a week on SC. What country?

usa, what on earth are you talking about? no one in america dedicated their lives to starcraft, thats why we could never compete with the koreans. the only tournament in america was the yearly wcg(where i ranked, and there was no cash prize). you know im talking about the first starcraft right? also no one laddered back then. the battle.net ladder was a realm of hackers and wgtour had very few skilled players. if you were good you just played among the small group of other good players.

@Jankarcop i dont own a plasma, but plz refresh my memory and link me to that claim i allegedly made