PC gamers have no game to play

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zero_snake99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 zero_snake99
Member since 2004 • 3478 Posts
Ya'll posting in a troll thread.
Led_poison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Led_poison
Member since 2004 • 10146 Posts
More like YOU have no games to play.
aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

I don't agree with the ME2 complains, i had no problems what so ever with DRM on that game. But other than Wow and some random strategy games it is not that much on PC ya.

The-Mosher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#54 The-Mosher
Member since 2009 • 1885 Posts

PC Gamers have no games to play? I'm pretty sure I just finished a L4D2 campaign with a few friends just now. I also played some NBA 2K10 today.

kidcool189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 kidcool189
Member since 2008 • 4307 Posts

OH NO NO NEW GAMES QQ QQ QQ QQ. If you didnt like mass effect 2, what kinda games do you like? you have TERRIBLE taste in games. i have literally 17 games qued which i dont know how im going to finish them. You know what, just quit pc gaming then, go join those 8 year old console whiners.

iliatay
not liking ME2 means you have terrible taste in games huh? oh please :lol:
sandeep410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 sandeep410
Member since 2004 • 1180 Posts

I already got steam dude and i am talking about games that we currently have not games that are comming later.Anyway why dont you guys list main games released this year and i am talking about main good games and not shovelwares.

Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Birdy09
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

[QUOTE="Birdy09"][QUOTE="Dataleak"]

Can't we ever have a civilized discussion without someone using cheapshots like this. -_-

WAIW

Short anwser no. Long anwser Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! fun times. I made my point, he thinks PC is online shooters when Ironically the consoles are...

It's convenient that racers, fighters, etc. disappeared so that your point could be made

Yea.... I say that because the ratio of online players for any other genre than shooters on consoles is ridiculously low..... to the point where its in a much lower league. Whereas it is the reverse for PC Gaming.... MMORPGs, some RTS and Online PVP RPGs like DoTa/HoN/LoL have more players online than most shooters now.... the only exceptions currently being CoD MW2 , Counter-STrike Source and BC2.

Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Birdy09

I already got steam dude and i am talking about games that we currently have not games that are comming later.Anyway why dont you guys list main games released this year and i am talking about main good games and not shovelwares.

sandeep410
Heroesofnewerth.com .... in beta.... but amazing none the less.
WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#59 WAIW
Member since 2008 • 5000 Posts

This...

the ratio of online players for any other genre than shooters on consoles is ridiculously low.....Birdy09

does not substantiate this;

the only online games consoles have are casual friendly shooters.Birdy09

...which is what I'm calling you out on. Because, quite simply, it's an incredibly silly and un-true thing to say

muscleserge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 muscleserge
Member since 2005 • 3307 Posts

sandeep410
 take your pic out of April releases.
Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Birdy09

This...

[QUOTE="Birdy09"] the ratio of online players for any other genre than shooters on consoles is ridiculously low.....WAIW

the only online games consoles have are casual friendly shooters.Birdy09

...which is what I'm calling you out on. Because, quite simply, it's an incredibly silly and un-true thing to say

Its called exagurating, but you already knew that.
Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
Maybe YOU don't have games to play, sandeep. I personally don't have time to play the many games I already have :)
sandeep410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 sandeep410
[QUOTE="sandeep410"]

Birdy09

It looks like a MMO.I have done with MMOS bec i dont have much timee besides MMOS tends to suck you in.
WAIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#64 WAIW
Member since 2008 • 5000 Posts
[QUOTE="WAIW"]

This...

[QUOTE="Birdy09"]

[QUOTE="Birdy09"]the only online games consoles have are casual friendly shooters.Birdy09

Its called exagurating, but you already knew that.

If that's what extreme misrepresentation of something is called, so be it. As long as you know it's blatantly false, we're good
sandeep410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 sandeep410
[QUOTE="sandeep410"]

muscleserge
 take your pic out of April releases.

Most of them are shovelwares
Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Birdy09
[QUOTE="Birdy09"][QUOTE="sandeep410"]

sandeep410

It looks like a MMO.I have done with MMOS bec i dont have much timee besides MMOS tends to suck you in.

Its not an MMO. Its a highly competitive 5 vs 5 RPG... kinda like RTS games with Heroes that level... only they are the focus, you battle 2 sides, level, gain items.... every little mistake you make lowers your teams chance of winning. Its Defence of the Ancients (DoTA).
LordRork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#67 LordRork
Member since 2004 • 2692 Posts

Most of them are shovelwaressandeep410

Now you're shifting the goalposts. You've be shown that there clearly are games to play.

Enough of this "I am the world!" lark - either wait, look harder or play some of the games you already own.

Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts

So, you don't like PC games? Whoopdeedo! I like them, so it's not a problem for me.

Parasomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Parasomniac
Member since 2007 • 2723 Posts
They have a backlog of over 20 years of gaming at their finger tips.