Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 Randy_Lahey
Member since 2022 • 1803 Posts

@Antwan3K said:
@kathaariancode said:

The only thing they need to do is to start releasing games at a regular pace.

pretty much..

people have short memories.. if Starfield and Forza Motorsport both deliver after a strong "E3" showing, opinions will make a complete 180..

Xbox just needs to deliver on the games.. everything else is in place.. they have to stop failing on the most important element though..

Seems like a really simple ask and yet the trillion dollar company can’t seem to do it.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#52 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58489 Posts

@last_lap said:

Never heard of him, where do you guys dig up these people from lol.

@theam0g said:

I love armchair CEO's.

Paul Tassi is actually a pretty good journalist and writes for Forbes; not saying they're right, but given their understanding of business in general and their passion for gaming, their opinions are probably more educated than most.

gotgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 gotgames
Member since 2022 • 476 Posts

@last_lap: how many copies did halo infinity sell, MS biggest franchise the game that made Xbox. Its not just Netflix its all of them. I doubt Gamepass makes any profit

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Antwan3K  Online
Member since 2005 • 8390 Posts

@last_lap said:

@GameboyTroy: @gotgames: Where do you guys get that if MS makes games they will be crappy because they're day one on Gamepass?

I'm not sticking up for gamepass as I have never subscribed and never will as I like to own games not rent them.

But if MS make shit games for gamepass then it hurts gamepass not just the games themselves, so the incentive is to make great games so people keep paying for the service.

Also with or without gamepass these games would have still been made.

simply because PlayStation doesn't do Day One (yet).. if Sony was to announce Day One for PS Now+, cows would immediately abandon that narrative and shift to "PS+ >>> Game Pass"...

that said, Microsoft/Xbox isn't doing themselves any favors.. 2022 was a no-show for AAA first-party and 2023 started off with a meme in RedFall.. but if Starfield and Forza Motorsports both deliver this year, the critics will simply have to move the goal post elsewhere..

gotgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 gotgames

@Antwan3K: fanboys are blind sided and will support anything their favorite companies do for whatever reason. If PSNOW had day one i would still say the same crap about subscription services. I tried both services still have PS premium can’t wait for it to expire what a waste of money barely finish any games. There is absolutely no difference between those 2 services. You download a game play it delete it and you move on same fu*king experience. Which service has better game neither of them i can name 5 games on PSnow and Gamepass that are good. Subscription services will ruin quality of games and existing franchise down the road

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Antwan3K  Online
Member since 2005 • 8390 Posts

@gotgames said:

@Antwan3K: [..]

If PSNOW had day one i would still say the same crap about subscription services. [...]

sure.. 😏

gotgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 gotgames

@Antwan3K: sure…😏

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

Isnt game pass is supposed be win deal when it comes to gamers , but the xbox brand just keeps on failing . To me that very embarrassing when you have a service that’s suppose to draw buyers in, but keeps failing at doing what is was made to do.

ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#59 ThatForumUser
Member since 2019 • 723 Posts

@gotgames said:

@last_lap: how many copies did halo infinity sell, MS biggest franchise the game that made Xbox. Its not just Netflix its all of them. I doubt Gamepass makes any profit

Buddy I guarantee Halo Infinite sell more than of any Halo yet.

gotgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 gotgames

@thatforumuser: so how many when I googled it 2 million worldwide sales figure as of October 4 2022. Than I would ask myself how many were sold on Xbox and how many on PC. If it sold well MS would brag about it. 500 billion invested in that game i doubt they even made any profit on that game

Locutus_Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Locutus_Picard
Member since 2004 • 4159 Posts

Basically all Microsoft has going for them is a glorified rental service. How pathetic.