Path to death of Xbox hardware - Several European retailers are reportedly no longer stocking physical Xbox games

• 59 results
blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By blamix
Member since 2006 • 2045 Posts

Who the eff wants a console with no games? It's been a long time since they had a great exclusive. Of course people gonna pick PS or Nintendo

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#52 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69948 Posts

@blamix said:

Who the eff wants a console with no games? It's been a long time since they had a great exclusive. Of course people gonna pick PS or Nintendo

What makes this Xbox console have no games?

jeffbuckley1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 jeffbuckley1
Member since 2004 • 270 Posts

Sony is still taking a 30% cut where as xbox takes only a 12.5% cut of the digital sales.

Thats why developers are pushing digital sales on xbox and not sony. The developers make more money out of xbox and thats good for gaming

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54 loudheadphones
Member since 2023 • 1160 Posts

@dabear said:
@loudheadphones said:

Which will surely lead to less and less space for Xbox hardware and then...bye bye

“I got told by a major publisher just before Christmas, that across Europe, several retailers have started not listing Xbox anymore,” said Dring.

“So they’ve just started not stocking Xbox games anymore, Xbox is such a digital console, the physical performance of games is really low, and ultimately when you’re selling a console that most people are just downloading games for, it doesn’t really benefit the retailer very much.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/several-european-retailers-are-reportedly-no-longer-stocking-physical-xbox-games/

Over 90% of Xbox games are digital sales. So, you fail again.

You might as well delete this alt account now.

Me failed? LOL Xbox failed! No Xbox console space = less Xbox consoles sold which will lead to stagnancy of Gamepass ( already stagnated, yes ). And more space for PS and Nintendo platforms. Thanks Xbox

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 loudheadphones

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@loudheadphones: Xbox is transitioning hard, moving from physical to mostly digital. Our revenue has shifted that's all, and is even increasing.

Why are you celebrating plastic games and plastic junk that's going to litter the ocean? Have you seen the plastic island in the middle of the pacific...they say it's the size if new york.

Xbox for the gamers and the environment, heck yeah. Uncle Phil is a Saint. Sony and them cows keep on polluting our oceans, even worse junking it up with remasters and remakes. How sad.

This post is comedy gold. Xbox peeps are now using environment excuse. Hahaha

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 loudheadphones

@last_lap said:

@loudheadphones: Listen to yourself. You're in denial. Yeah Sony want you to own your games that why they don't have a rental service...oh wait.

You thinking Sony and Nintendo care about the customer is about as dumb as it gets.

They care about the bottom line just like EVERY other company on the planet.

If you think Sony and Nintendo like giving a cut to retailers when they can sell games digitally and take 100% of the profits then you are crazier than I thought, and I think you're the craziest person here.

Sony right this instance are fighting lawsuits that stop retailers from selling digital codes of their ganes, so everyone has to buy through their store. Sony don't give a 💩 about you.

Do they publish their games Day 1 on rental service? Nope. Buying games is the way to success. Nintendo and Sony knows it. Bye bye Xbox. You won't be missed

DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 343 Posts

My eulogy for Xbox

Xbox have no game only flops. Redfall was the worst game of the century. Forza Motorsport was poorly received by gamers. Starfield was boring hell. GamePass is full of poor quality trash. RIP Xbox.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10631 Posts

I said this once and I’ll say it again:

MS will bow out the console race before Sony will.

Now that doesn’t mean that I think that this is proof though.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7237 Posts

@Pedro: because it's a topic about Xbox but you had to drag in Sony fans lol. Your the first to point that out to me every time.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#60 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69948 Posts

@gifford38 said:

@Pedro: because it's a topic about Xbox but you had to drag in Sony fans lol. Your the first to point that out to me every time.

A Sony fanny literally created the thread. Stop being so basic...I am sorry you can't.😂