On Halo 3's graphics

This topic is locked from further discussion.

peter1191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 peter1191
Member since 2005 • 591 Posts
I don't even own a 360, but I have loved the Halo series for a few years now. Recently there has been denial in accepting the fact that the graphics of Halo 3 will be the near the quality of that found in the Beta. When is the game coming out? THis year! WHen did Bungie show Halo 3's Beta? 5 months into this year? Conclusion? THe graphics (which are good, mind you) will remain the same. All thats left is to polish it up. Don't be in denial Halo fans; its going to be an awesome game, and it will look good, but not the best.
peter1191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 peter1191
bump
Citizen_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Citizen_Zero
Member since 2006 • 1786 Posts
Just a FYI, your basic Beta testing takes place around a month before the game is released. The last time i checked Halo3 does not come out for at least another 6 months, just a thought.
peter1191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 peter1191
SO in a mere 6 months the game is going to undertake a graphic overhaul? Obviously not! And besides, even if it does not look the best out there, it is still awesome.
Ganon_919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ganon_919
Member since 2007 • 2016 Posts
It looks great and the environments are what make people bash it; they just need touching up IMO, which is definitely possible...
Citizen_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Citizen_Zero
Member since 2006 • 1786 Posts
I never said it would undertake a graphic overhaul. i was just pointing out how awkward this Beta test is, how many games do you know have a beta test 6 months before release? I know the game will look better by how much idk, just look at it half the textures don't match and the game looks sort of graphicaly patched worked imo. 
skixwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 skixwolf
Member since 2004 • 4013 Posts
Highground looks very good, the other two? Not so much!
atmk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 atmk
Member since 2004 • 1688 Posts
You obviously don't know anything about bungie they put the big graphical updates in at the last moment.
Oemenia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#9 Oemenia
Member since 2003 • 10416 Posts
Halo 1 anybody? CoR anybody?
NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 NAPK1NS
Member since 2004 • 14870 Posts
I could care less. The game looks stunning in my opinion. It looks awesome while still keeping the clean, sharp style the series is know for. Very impressive.
CaptainUber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CaptainUber
Member since 2006 • 177 Posts
At the risk of sounding like a total bungie hack, i personally am very pleased with the graphics of halo 3. If the game shipped and it looked like that, i'd be perfectly content. The game runs smooth from the videos i've seen, and all the articles i've read all praise the addictive gameplay and fast-but very halo-action. i can't wait for the game to come out, and i'm kicking myself for not buying Crackdown. Just my two cents.
TrueReligion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TrueReligion_
Member since 2006 • 11037 Posts

*sigh*

There is a sticky for this, you know. 

MCGSMB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MCGSMB
Member since 2007 • 2149 Posts

At the risk of sounding like a total bungie hack, i personally am very pleased with the graphics of halo 3. If the game shipped and it looked like that, i'd be perfectly content. The game runs smooth from the videos i've seen, and all the articles i've read all praise the addictive gameplay and fast-but very halo-action. i can't wait for the game to come out, and i'm kicking myself for not buying Crackdown. Just my two cents.CaptainUber

You could just go and buy it now. 

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

I don't even own a 360, but I have loved the Halo series for a few years now. Recently there has been denial in accepting the fact that the graphics of Halo 3 will be the near the quality of that found in the Beta. When is the game coming out? THis year! WHen did Bungie show Halo 3's Beta? 5 months into this year? Conclusion? THe graphics (which are good, mind you) will remain the same. All thats left is to polish it up. Don't be in denial Halo fans; its going to be an awesome game, and it will look good, but not the best.peter1191

Dude there's a sticky for Halo 3 talk man.... This is getting really annoying now do you have no eyes dude?

The mods should start doing something cause it seems more and more threads and being created even with the Halo thread on the top of the list of forums people still choose to ignore itÂ