OMG Warhawk is so unbalanced and TERRIBLE!! How did this game score 8.5 here!

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MikeCOD80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MikeCOD80
Member since 2007 • 181 Posts

now I know this will come as a shock since my threads lately have all been negative about the 360 but I just have to get this off my chest.. As much as I like the PS3 i have to admit warhawk is so boring, unbalanced and more aggravating then it is fun.. Ok first of all, why are the maps SO HUGE! I mean my god, i know they wanted it to seem like you had variety but the maps are just sooooo freaking huge. I mean so huge that it needs to be like 50 VS 50 on maps these big, and it makes the game feel terribly unbalanced.

and OMG the one thing i cannot stand is how you have to walk FOREVER in order to find a warhawk to get into. Oh how nice it would be just to be able to choose if you want to respawn in a warhawk or on foot because the ground combat is just plain terrible! Dont get me wrong the game is awesome when you are dogfighting but the problem is noone ever plays dogfight only matches, and i hate nothing more than when i do FINALLY find a warhawk and take off into the skies i get blown up seconds later only to find myself back on foot walking and walking and walking until FINALLY i get to a warhawk but NO, one of my teammates gets to the warhawk first and here i am stuck wondering these HUGE unbalanced maps trying to get into a warhawk yet again.

Overall the pacing of the game is extremely boring, the maps are waaay too big, Warhawks need to be more readily avaliable and it should let you choose if you want to respawn on foot or on the ground, if it had that feature the game would be a blast becasue the game is extremely fun once your in the warhawk dogfighting but sadly you are spending a majority of your time walking around aimlessly or in the menus trying to get into a game.

Again i know this will come as a shock to all of you because yes i do like the PS3 better but man Warhawk is just one terrible game how it got 8.5 here ill never know..

Avatar image for lebaneseprince1
lebaneseprince1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 lebaneseprince1
Member since 2007 • 219 Posts

now I know this will come as a shock since my threads lately have all been negative about the 360 but I just have to get this off my chest.. As much as I like the PS3 i have to admit warhawk is so boring, unbalanced and more aggravating then it is fun.. Ok first of all, why are the maps SO HUGE! I mean my god, i know they wanted it to seem like you had variety but the maps are just sooooo freaking huge. I mean so huge that it needs to be like 50 VS 50 on maps these big, and it makes the game feel terribly unbalanced.

and OMG the one thing i cannot stand is how you have to walk FOREVER in order to find a warhawk to get into. Oh how nice it would be just to be able to choose if you want to respawn in a warhawk or on foot because the ground combat is just plain terrible! Dont get me wrong the game is awesome when you are dogfighting but the problem is noone ever plays dogfight only matches, and i hate nothing more than when i do FINALLY find a warhawk and take off into the skies i get blown up seconds later only to find myself back on foot walking and walking and walking until FINALLY i get to a warhawk but NO, one of my teammates gets to the warhawk first and here i am stuck wondering these HUGE unbalanced maps trying to get into a warhawk yet again.

Overall the pacing of the game is extremely boring, the maps are waaay too big, Warhawks need to be more readily avaliable and it should let you choose if you want to respawn on foot or on the ground, if it had that feature the game would be a blast becasue the game is extremely fun once your in the warhawk dogfighting but sadly you are spending a majority of your time walking around aimlessly or in the menus trying to get into a game.

Again i know this will come as a shock to all of you because yes i do like the PS3 better but man Warhawk is just one terrible game how it got 8.5 here ill never know..

MikeCOD80
whats ur psn
Spartan_024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Spartan_024
Member since 2003 • 2601 Posts

Fakeboy alert...again.

Avatar image for lebaneseprince1
lebaneseprince1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lebaneseprince1
Member since 2007 • 219 Posts

MikeCOD80
o i play warhawk at least 3 hours a day
Newnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Newnab
Member since 2006 • 3081 Posts

And now, when he's rumbled as a fake boy, he makes one desperate last attempt to seem unbiased.

Pathetic. Get out of here.

MikeCOD80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MikeCOD80
[QUOTE="MikeCOD80"]

lebaneseprince1

whats ur psn

Skiid is my PSN

DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
It's not like they can do anything about it, the Warhawk team was dissolved into other Sony branches.
MikeCOD80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MikeCOD80

And now, when he's rumbled as a fake boy, he makes one desperate last attempt to seem unbiased.

Newnab

dude no, im not trying to be unbiased, i still think the PS3 is the better console im just simply stating Warhawk is garbage.my PSN id is Skiid if you dont believe me

aaron6581230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 aaron6581230
Member since 2005 • 2133 Posts

Huge maps are bad? How did Battlefield 2 get AAA? Just because you are bad at the game doesn't mean the game is terrible

ejstrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 ejstrup
Member since 2005 • 2192 Posts
lol if you want dogfighting.. why not just start a dogfighting only map?
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts
lol you can customize the maps size. and everything else is you just beaing a newb alsolol.
Newnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Newnab
[QUOTE="Newnab"]

MikeCOD80

dude no, im not trying to be unbiased, i still think the PS3 is the better console im just simply stating Warhawk is garbage.my PSN id is Skiid if you dont believe me

Can you link to your Xbox.com profile with your XBL gamertag like you've been saying in the other threads? I haven't been able to find you.

hobbit93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 hobbit93
Member since 2007 • 1461 Posts
[QUOTE="MikeCOD80"]

lebaneseprince1

no achievments so your playing for nothing :lol:
MikeCOD80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MikeCOD80

Huge maps are bad? How did Battlefield 2 get AAA? Just because you are bad at the game doesn't mean the game is terrible

aaron6581230

yes huge maps are bad when a game is this unbalanced. The only good maps are badlands and eucadia, Eucadia is the best map by far

MrNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 MrNemesis
Member since 2004 • 3084 Posts
The maps are that big so the warhawk can actually fly around -_-
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts
[QUOTE="lebaneseprince1"][QUOTE="MikeCOD80"]

hobbit93

um, warhawk has probaly more things you can earn then any 360 game.

who cares about points gathered for all games?

Jared2720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jared2720
Member since 2007 • 2200 Posts

hobbit93

How about for fun?
Ohri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ohri
Member since 2007 • 118 Posts

Are you serious dude? It's prob since you stink and get killed all the time, it takes min 1-2 days to get use to it. When I first got the game I got so ticked off since I got killed every second and it was so fast paced, but then I slowly got the hand of it and now I love it, you just need to know how to play.

new_pc_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 new_pc_gamer
Member since 2007 • 175 Posts

hobbit93

Are you serious?!? WOOW is all I got to say.

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts

warhawk is fun over all, but theres some big problems. such as infantry fighting....to sucks

i dont have a ps3, my friend does. i think his psn name was thegreatdestroyer

ejstrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ejstrup
Member since 2005 • 2192 Posts

[QUOTE="hobbit93"][QUOTE="lebaneseprince1"]o i play warhawk at least 3 hours a day
Jared2720

How about for fun?

what?! gaming isn't supposed to be fun ;)

Newnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Newnab
[QUOTE="MikeCOD80"][QUOTE="Newnab"]

Newnab

Can you link to your Xbox.com profile with your XBL gamertag like you've been saying in the other threads? I haven't been able to find you.

Mike? Buddy? Help me out here?

-Serpahim-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -Serpahim-
Member since 2007 • 1627 Posts
[QUOTE="hobbit93"][QUOTE="lebaneseprince1"][QUOTE="MikeCOD80"]

new_pc_gamer

Are you serious?!? WOOW is all I got to say.

dont even bother replying to such a post.

chansaet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 chansaet
Member since 2003 • 6281 Posts

hobbit93

how about for fun
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

aaron6581230
He said huge maps with only 32 people are bad not huge maps with 64 people. Big difference there.
cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 cobrax25
Member since 2006 • 9649 Posts

aaron6581230

BF2 found a way around that by finding a way to not only concetrate the combat to key spots on the map, but by letting you spawn at your squad leader.

excelR83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 excelR83
Member since 2003 • 2932 Posts

Fakeboy alert...again.

Spartan_024

Seriously, does this guy ever quit.

One thing all reviews have agreed on is how balanced Warhawk is. You may not like it, but to say it isn't balanced is ridiculous.

cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 cobrax25
[QUOTE="aaron6581230"]

meetroid8

He said huge maps with only 32 people are bad not huge maps with 64 people. Big difference there.

BF2 has far bigger maps then warhawk...but BF2 has away around that problem...by letting you spawn at your squad leader, and by placing those fast atack vehicals all around the map.

aaron6581230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 aaron6581230
Member since 2005 • 2133 Posts
[QUOTE="aaron6581230"]

cobrax25

BF2 found a way around that by finding a way to not only concetrate the combat to key spots on the map, but by letting you spawn at your squad leader.

BF1942?

excelR83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 excelR83

hobbit93

:lol:

Dumbest post I've ever read. Sigged.

-PS360-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 -PS360-
Member since 2007 • 817 Posts
am i the only one who agrees with the tc????
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="aaron6581230"]

cobrax25

BF2 has far bigger maps then warhawk...but BF2 has away around that problem...by letting you spawn at your squad leader, and by placing those fast atack vehicals all around the map.

Too bad War Hawk didn't do that... I've only played the game for like 5 hrs so I guess I can't say.
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts
[QUOTE="Newnab"][QUOTE="MikeCOD80"][QUOTE="Newnab"]

Newnab

Pretty sure he doesn't have one. :D

Newnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Newnab
[QUOTE="Newnab"][QUOTE="Newnab"][QUOTE="MikeCOD80"][QUOTE="Newnab"]

DragonfireXZ95

Pretty sure he doesn't have one. :D

*gasp*

But that would mean... Oh god. Please no! He's been telling evil little LIES!?

LIES!? My illusion of the world as a wonderful place is DESTROYED, replaced by a visceral image of a hell full of sinners!

The horror, the horror!

Lies on the internet. A truly sad day.

excelR83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 excelR83
no achievments so your playing for nothing hobbit93
[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="aaron6581230"]

cobrax25

Warhawk found a way around that too. It's called spawn points and having vehicles all over the place. Have you even played it? I never have trouble finding people to kill.

L2P.

blues3531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 blues3531
Member since 2005 • 2632 Posts

hobbit93

or hes playing for fun :lol: like games were meant for :roll: achievements are garbage. waste of time. only cool when you happen to get one but stupid when u play soley for them

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts

aaron6581230

BF got AAA because it did all the things Warhawk tried to copy right.

and they did it years before WH was even a concept.

cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 cobrax25
[QUOTE="cobrax25"][QUOTE="aaron6581230"]

aaron6581230

BF1942?

BF1942 didnt have maps as big generally....and the biggest BF1942 map, El Almien, which dwarfs every other BF map ever made, is bassiclly vehicals only....

it also had to do with the smart way the gameplay mode "conquest" was designed, which ment you always spawned as close to the combat as you bassiclly wanted too.

SergeantSnitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SergeantSnitch
Member since 2007 • 3692 Posts

no achievments so your playing for nothing :lol:hobbit93

Playing for nothing? Riiiiiiight. I've had a 360 for over 2 months and I have about 7 games and maybe a gamerscore of 400. It's really not that big of a deal, I could care less about my ****ing gamerscore.

Perception1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Perception1
Member since 2006 • 1010 Posts
Didnt even read it but seems like you just suck because I haven't really seen anybody else complain about it being unfair and unbalanced.
Blitz_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Blitz_Nemesis
Member since 2005 • 8042 Posts

Maybe if you joined the game with smaller maps you wouldnt have a problem.

WTF are you talking about, their are vehicles everywhere around the spawn points. Youre making it sound like they are spawning you in the middle of no where.If you are trying to get around somewhere just hop in a car or something and get around, no one is forcing you to walk.

Sounds to me like you just suck at the game. I admit it does kinda get boring sometimes but this game is far from terrible.

MikeCOD80
3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts

Didnt even read it but seems like you just suck because I haven't really seen anybody else complain about it being unfair and unbalanced.Perception1

ignorance ftw. try just not clicking that submit button the next time you think you have something to say and haven't even read the original post.

just making yourself look like a fool.

kiwisama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kiwisama
Member since 2006 • 563 Posts

hobbit93

games aren't only about achievements, it's also about having FUN.

dreamdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 dreamdude
Member since 2006 • 4627 Posts

hobbit93

So people cant play for fun anymore....crazy.

ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ragrdoll21
Member since 2006 • 6048 Posts
You can make the maps smaller, you can respawn near warhawks. /thread
Playstation97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Playstation97
Member since 2007 • 451 Posts

MikeCOD80

Let me guess.....you suck at it and you always get killed and that's the reason you think it's unbalanced and boring!!

I'm right on the spot!! :)

darbyshireandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 darbyshireandy
Member since 2004 • 659 Posts

thats your opinion and i understand what you are saying, but for the love of god you cannot condemn a game for being tricky to learn. imo and its only mine warhawk is one of the most varied online console game for me and i am sure many others if you don't like it don't play it .I don't like halo but i know and appreciate that it is a very well made and awesome game when i play it i suck because I don't like it but i don't say that it is a terrible game .

This topic is one persons opinion not a fact that warhawk is a bad game. thank you for reading

ski11buzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ski11buzz
Member since 2003 • 2117 Posts

MikeCOD80

maybe someone should stop sucking at the game. you realze that warhawks practically spawn every 20 seconds at your home base? do you realize that there are jeeps on the ground for going places faster? do you realize that while in a warhawk you probably shouldnt fly over enemy bases because of missle turrets? right.

ski11buzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ski11buzz
Member since 2003 • 2117 Posts
[QUOTE="hobbit93"][QUOTE="lebaneseprince1"][QUOTE="MikeCOD80"]

kiwisama

games aren't only about achievements, it's also about having FUN.

also warhawk rank system FTW

Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
It sounds to me like you're just horrible, not that the game is unbalanced or not fun.