OMG Microsoft losses Halo 3, Sony losses MGS4, Wii losses Super Smash Bros. Braw

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NamanOWNSyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 NamanOWNSyou
Member since 2005 • 1191 Posts
....^Although, I don't see any Wii game worth comparing to Halo 3 or MGS4, so I picked the most hyped one.  That is what I see in these forums right now.

People, sit down, shutup, and learn to live.  Can't you just buy the game on whatever console(s) you own?  I love Halo, I'm going to buy a 360.  I love MGS, I bought a PS3.  If I have spare cash, I'll go buy a Wii (although, that money is BEST for saving or donating).

Video gaming is about competing in the games.  Not about hardware or news.  These stupid websites and forums corrupt your mind into biased @#$%.

I hope you realize that the majority of gamers that buy, play, and like these consoles will never go to forums and act like fanboys.  They are too busy HAVING FUN, du#$%%$.....

^ My 2 cents and a nut bolt, moderators you know it's true. 

kankthetank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 kankthetank
Member since 2003 • 4212 Posts
AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, stop..STOOOOOP!!1 Your Mangekyou's killing me, Please!!! :cry: Anyway, you wasted your "2 cents" writing this post; you should've learned by now; trying to advise people in System Wars wouldn't do you any good. The reactions you'll receive for this post is something similar to that monkey in your gamertag's pic in your sig.
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 linkhero1
Member since 2004 • 16489 Posts
You're wasting your time.
Ultimate_Peon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Ultimate_Peon
Member since 2003 • 587 Posts
I believe SSBB is a title of greater significance than MGS4. Comparison with Halo is more difficult because they're both big names and just so different.
sasukedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#6 sasukedevil
Member since 2005 • 1120 Posts
You're wasting your time.linkhero1
And all Xbox Fanboys are wasting their time too. I'm wasting my time as well, I missed 24.
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 linkhero1
Member since 2004 • 16489 Posts
[QUOTE="linkhero1"]You're wasting your time.sasukedevil
And all Xbox Fanboys are wasting their time too. I'm wasting my time as well, I missed 24.

I'm also wasting my time.
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Boba_Fett_3710
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts
I believe SSBB is a title of greater significance than MGS4. Comparison with Halo is more difficult because they're both big names and just so different. Ultimate_Peon
TC said videogames are about competing in games. I have seen Halo tournaments and Smash Bros. tournaments but no Metal Gear tourneys.