Official Q2 list of Wii games released!

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughaxt113
no console should have games that hold you off till another game comes out..not even the Wii
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts
do you poeple understand the fact that they CANT LEGALLY SAY ANYTHING THAT HASNT ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED. so this probably isnt the whole release list.
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 axt113
Member since 2007 • 2777 Posts
[QUOTE="axt113"]I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughpoopinloop32
no console should have games that hold you off till another game comes out..not even the Wii

You're right, PS3 doesn't have any games to hold people over :lol: At least Wii has some games coming
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 poopinloop32
do you poeple understand the fact that they CANT LEGALLY SAY ANYTHING THAT HASNT ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED. so this probably isnt the whole release list.laughingman42
care to add anymore other games then?
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughaxt113
That similar kind of mentality that Nintendo had with Nintendo 64 and Nintendo GameCube and look at how things turned at each of those regards --- honestly, in regards libraries, up until this point, if this list is indeed official and complete, what makes the Wii any different from its predecessors?

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts
This list of games should keep me interested until Q3 I will buy about 4 games from that list, it will keep me interested because I can't afford more then that so that list will be good enough for me, even if it did have great games I wouldn't be able to get all of them now because I can't afford them.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"]I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughaxt113

You're right, PS3 doesn't have any games to hold people over :lol: At least Wii has some games coming

PS3 has Oblivion,Lair and Hevenly Sword coming this quarter...you cant possibly say the PS3 has a worse lineup then the Wii in Q2
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 axt113

[QUOTE="axt113"]I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughLink256

That similar kind of mentality that Nintendo had with Nintendo 64 and Nintendo GameCube and look at how things turned at each of those regards --- honestly, in regards libraries, up until this point, if this list is indeed official and complete, what makes the Wii any different from its predecessors?

Sales that just won't stop
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="Link256"]

[QUOTE="axt113"]I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughaxt113

what tells you that?
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 axt113
[QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"]I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughpoopinloop32

PS3 has Oblivion,Lair and Hevenly Sword coming this quarter...you cant possibly say the PS3 has a worse lineup then the Wii in Q2

I see flop games, flopstorm will have company
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"]I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughaxt113

so called "flopstorm" outscored any game on the Wii realeased since WW son
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 axt113
[QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="Link256"]

[QUOTE="axt113"]I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughpoopinloop32

what tells you that?

Look at sales charts, just look at this weeks japanese sales, even with Gundam, PS3 couldn't match the Wii
Grodus5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Grodus5
Member since 2006 • 7934 Posts

Bring on Battle Rev, Super Paper Mario, Diamond, and Rune Factory!

poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="Link256"]

[QUOTE="axt113"]I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughaxt113

what tells you that?

Look at sales charts, just look at this weeks japanese sales, even with Gundam, PS3 couldn't match the Wii

what I saw was Wii Sports getting crushed by 3 Sony games...
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 axt113
[QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"]I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughpoopinloop32

It was hyped AAA (and later AA, by damage controlling cows), it flopped
Shadow_Link50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Shadow_Link50
Member since 2004 • 1853 Posts
Its Q2 list... when the hell did it say Christmas? Q3 and 4 are when all the biggest games are launching. SUper Smash Brothers Brawl, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy...
Grodus5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Grodus5
Member since 2006 • 7934 Posts
[QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"]I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughpoopinloop32

*cough*VC*cough*
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 poopinloop32
Its Q2 list... when the hell did it say Christmas? Q3 and 4 are when all the biggest games are launching. SUper Smash Brothers Brawl, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy...Shadow_Link50
i really doubt that one of those games wont get pushed back till 08
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 axt113
[QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="Link256"]

what tells you that?

Yeah, but Wii sports has been on the charts for months, those Sony games have been on for 2 weeks tops, and will fall out very quickly, while Wii sports is beyond a million in Japan alone. TCHBO
solidsnakeEx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#70 solidsnakeEx3
Member since 2004 • 26413 Posts
Weak other than Super Paper Mario.  Not that it matters to me, I have more than one platform, and I don't have all the Wii games I'd like.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"]I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughGrodus5

*cough*VC*cough*

you need VC to outscore MotorStorm?
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts
[QUOTE="Link256"]

I said "in regards to libraries..." Library and sales, for my liking, are two different things.

poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="Link256"]

what tells you that?

Yeah, but Wii sports has been on the charts for months, those Sony games have been on for 2 weeks tops, and will fall out very quickly, while Wii sports is beyond a million in Japan alone. TCHBO

its been 4 weeks so far with VF5 and Gundam and that Monster game...2 weeks tops huh?
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts
[QUOTE="laughingman42"]do you poeple understand the fact that they CANT LEGALLY SAY ANYTHING THAT HASNT ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED. so this probably isnt the whole release list.poopinloop32
care to add anymore other games then?

how would I know something that hasnt been released. can I borrow your dilorian?
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 axt113
[QUOTE="Shadow_Link50"]Its Q2 list... when the hell did it say Christmas? Q3 and 4 are when all the biggest games are launching. SUper Smash Brothers Brawl, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy...poopinloop32

like MGS4, and DMC and other PS3 games might
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 linkhero1
Member since 2004 • 16489 Posts
[QUOTE="Grodus5"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"]I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughpoopinloop32

*cough*VC*cough*

you need VC to outscore MotorStorm?

I think it's pretty sad that no PS3 game has outscored a certain VC game.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="Shadow_Link50"]Its Q2 list... when the hell did it say Christmas? Q3 and 4 are when all the biggest games are launching. SUper Smash Brothers Brawl, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy...axt113

like MGS4, and DMC and other PS3 games might

and i never foolishly expected those game to luanch 2007...
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Nintendo_Ownes7
[QUOTE="Shadow_Link50"]Its Q2 list... when the hell did it say Christmas? Q3 and 4 are when all the biggest games are launching. SUper Smash Brothers Brawl, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy...poopinloop32

They aren't going to get pushed back and this list is better then PS3's list because I see 4 great games on it, and for the PS3 you only listed 3 good games.
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 axt113
[QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="Link256"]

what tells you that?

its been 4 weeks so far with VF5 and Gundam and that Monster game...2 weeks tops huh?

Owned!! VF5 not in top 10, Monster Hunter only on for two weeks, Gundam only one week TCHBO!!!
majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#80 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="Link256"]

That similar kind of mentality that Nintendo had with Nintendo 64 and Nintendo GameCube and look at how things turned at each of those regards --- honestly, in regards libraries, up until this point, if this list is indeed official and complete, what makes the Wii any different from its predecessors?

what tells you that?

I guess the Japanese are finally realizing how bad the Gundam series is.

That Wii list looks like crap tbh. Super Paper Mario and maybe Pokemon are worth buying. But, Pokemon is really becoming stale..they hardly change anything for each title. Diamond and Pearl doesn't look too different from the GBA games.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="Shadow_Link50"]Its Q2 list... when the hell did it say Christmas? Q3 and 4 are when all the biggest games are launching. SUper Smash Brothers Brawl, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy...Nintendo_Ownes7

They aren't going to get pushed back and this list is better then PS3's list because I see 4 great games on it, and for the PS3 you only listed 3 good games.

Why do you need to use the PS3 to improve the Wii lineup? Why dont you use the 360 or PC?
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="Link256"]

what tells you that?

Owned!! VF5 not in top 10, Monster Hunter only on for two weeks, Gundam only one week TCHBO!!!

add that up and thats 4 weeks last time i checked 4 weeks is greater than 2 weeks
m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

The DS list is horrible. The Wii's also bad but there are a few games I'm interested in.

At least, there will VC games...

deadesa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#84 deadesa
Member since 2005 • 1706 Posts
pokemon, DBZ, and the alike.  I think ill pass...
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 axt113
[QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="Link256"]

[QUOTE="axt113"]I see enough big titles to keep the Wii going well into the summer, Mario, Pokemon, Brain Age and Mario Party will be enough, sure the list could be better, but there is enoughmajadamus

That similar kind of mentality that Nintendo had with Nintendo 64 and Nintendo GameCube and look at how things turned at each of those regards --- honestly, in regards libraries, up until this point, if this list is indeed official and complete, what makes the Wii any different from its predecessors?

what tells you that?

I guess the Japanese are finally realizing how bad the Gundam series is.

That Wii list looks like crap tbh. Super Paper Mario and maybe Pokemon are worth buying. But, Pokemon is really becoming stale..they hardly change anything for each title. Diamond and Pearl doesn't look too different from the GBA games.

And yet it sells like hotcakes, as does brain age
laus_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 laus_basic
Member since 2002 • 8300 Posts

Combine both the Wii and DS, theres only 2 games I'll get by the end of Q2. Super Paper Mario and Rune Factory. :?

also they forgot to put Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales on that DS list.

But seriously, the Wii is starting to look like a Gamecube 2. Where's the 3rd party support, and by that I mean worthy 3rd party games, not ports of PS2 versions. And the DS, with the success it has, selling like hotcakes everywhere for the past 2 years, where are the games? atleast as far as the US and Europe, cause Japan has been getting great games almost on a daily basis.

But yeah, very dissapointing. Hopefully some 3rd party games will show up soon enough on the list cause it's looking very slim. Thank god for Super Paper Mario.

Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Nintendo_Ownes7
[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="Shadow_Link50"]Its Q2 list... when the hell did it say Christmas? Q3 and 4 are when all the biggest games are launching. SUper Smash Brothers Brawl, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy...poopinloop32

Why do you need to use the PS3 to improve the Wii lineup? Why dont you use the 360 or PC?

I didn't really bring up the PS3 I only added to somebody else's post also I have a 360 and I know the 360 has a better line up.
web966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#88 web966
Member since 2005 • 11654 Posts
wtf? When is metroid coming out? The only game worth buying is paper mario. I really need a 360.
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 axt113
[QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="axt113"][QUOTE="Link256"]

what tells you that?

add that up and thats 4 weeks last time i checked 4 weeks is greater than 2 weeks

Monster hunter has been on for two weeks, can you read or do you just enjoy being owned And Gundam has been on for one week and there are only two Sony games in the top five, along with two DS games and Wii sports There are no sony games that have been on longer than 2 weeks in the top 20
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 poopinloop32
wtf? When is metroid coming out? The only game worth buying is paper mario. I really need a 360.web966
it got delayed to at least fall
Janimba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#91 Janimba
Member since 2003 • 1395 Posts

Ugh, that makes me mad was hoping for Brawl during Q2, but ah well. Looks like the only Wii game I will be getting is Super Paper Mario and PoP if it turns out to be good. Glad I have my ps2, pc, and especially 360.

Btw, have the Microsoft and Sony Q2 lists been released?

MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#92 MoldOnHold
Member since 2005 • 11760 Posts

April 9 Super Paper Mario Nintendo
May 29 Mario Party 8 Nintendo
June 11 Big Brain Academy Nintendo
June 25 Pokemon Battle Revolution Nintendo
poopinloop32

That's all I need, thanks.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 poopinloop32

Ugh, that makes me mad was hoping for Brawl during Q2, but ah well. Looks like the only Wii game I will be getting is Super Paper Mario and PoP if it turns out to be good. Glad I have my ps2, pc, and especially 360.

Btw, have the Microsoft and Sony Q2 lists been released?

Janimba
nope
Harbadakus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Harbadakus
Member since 2005 • 5474 Posts
Disappointing... only SPM... Where's Bwii? and isn't MP3 supposed to be out 'sometime after march'
IQ138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 IQ138
Member since 2003 • 606 Posts
RIP gameboy advance, you will be missed. Anyways, scored myself a Wii today, and it's teh awesome so far. The Wii's list doesn't impress me too much, and I think the Brain Academy should be made for DS only. But who knows, maybe it'll work for the Wii also.
kiruyama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#96 kiruyama
Member since 2006 • 1205 Posts
[QUOTE="axt113"]Paper Mario, Big Brain and Mario Party will sell greatkansasdude2009

and pokemon...

But where is my BWii? I thought this would be a Q-2 launch!! Come on nintendo!

I agree. Q3 hopefully. :(
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="kansasdude2009"][QUOTE="axt113"]Paper Mario, Big Brain and Mario Party will sell greatkiruyama

and pokemon...

But where is my BWii? I thought this would be a Q-2 launch!! Come on nintendo!

I agree. Q3 hopefully. :(

you should all hope on all Wii games...this list is disgusting
Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Silvereign
Member since 2006 • 3006 Posts
that list looks pathetic...Tamarind_Face

I'm sorry Im inclined to agree. Thee only game I'm interested on the Wii is Super Smash Brother's Brawl. Thee only game.  Pokemon = millions? Pokemon died out and lost its luster.
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 axt113
[QUOTE="Tamarind_Face"]that list looks pathetic...Silvereign

I'm sorry Im inclined to agree. Thee only game I'm interested on the Wii is Super Smash Brother's Brawl. Thee only game.  Pokemon = millions? Pokemon died out and lost its luster.

Then how come it sold almost 5 million in Japan
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="Silvereign"][QUOTE="Tamarind_Face"]that list looks pathetic...axt113

Then how come it sold almost 5 million in Japan

? because its a series not only made in Japan its anime..that why its selling in Japan