Official COD MW3 Hype Thread.It's time to cry hard!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#201 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18268 Posts

[QUOTE="madsnakehhh"]

[QUOTE="mitu123"] I just saw that, oh wow, the mods don't mess around here.super600

Does anybody know what did he do? i mean, yes, he was annoying with the whole MW3 thing, but after the Sticky he didn't create more threads (i think) and most of his post were releated to hype MW3, like i said, annoying, sure, but banned? why?

He probably was using an alternate account and was a user that was previously banned.

Yeah, it makes sense, anyway back on topic, i hope MW3 flops in scores and sales :P

BodyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 BodyElite
Member since 2009 • 2678 Posts
I hope wager matches or something similar will return. I have a blast demoting everyone in gun game :P Let's just hope the host/better ping advantage problem is solved. That is mainly what cripples the COD games
enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#204 enterawesome
Member since 2009 • 9477 Posts
Guys, I'm going to predict that this upcoming trailer will have at least three helicopters, green audio waves at the end, lot's of explosions halfway through, Makarov talking symbolic war crap, imagery of New York's destruction, a setpiece in Dubai, fill-in voice actors talking dialogue who won't be in the final game, Nikolai shouting something, and violins that rise in pitch until they're super high and then.... Call of Duty: MW3. Not necessarily in that order.
FPSDad1161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 FPSDad1161
Member since 2011 • 814 Posts

AAA-AAAA. Game is gonna be insane. Can't wait. Gonna have a new engine too. Can't wait to see what they cook up.

fusionhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#206 fusionhunter
Member since 2008 • 2009 Posts

AAA-AAAA. Game is gonna be insane. Can't wait. Gonna have a new engine too. Can't wait to see what they cook up.

FPSDad1161

Em are you being sarcastic or serious. Not sure if serious.

bleehum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 bleehum
Member since 2004 • 5321 Posts
Gonna have a new engine too. FPSDad1161
Same engine.
Bus-A-Bus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Bus-A-Bus
Member since 2009 • 5089 Posts

[QUOTE="FPSDad1161"] Gonna have a new engine too. bleehum
Same engine.

But its a good engine that IW engine :P

zeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#209 zeta
Member since 2003 • 1189 Posts

[QUOTE="bleehum"][QUOTE="FPSDad1161"] Gonna have a new engine too. Bus-A-Bus

Same engine.

But its a good engine that IW engine :P

Don't fix what ain't broken... This goes back all the way to COD 1 (technically COD2, but IW is based from Q3 which was used in 1)

Da_lil_PimP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Da_lil_PimP
Member since 2006 • 4241 Posts

[QUOTE="Zero5000X"][QUOTE="RRTTWAAA"]

Maybe they will show gameplay

Sp4rtan_3

Poor guy was banned.

Him and Tintedeyes both in such short time :(. SW will be a bit less interesting.

Tinted got banned?

Bus-A-Bus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Bus-A-Bus

Modern Warfare 3 will feature dedicated servers Robert Bowling confirmed! :D

http://project.na.tl/mw3-dedi/

Bus-A-Bus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Bus-A-Bus

MW3 trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qI8KwbTuno&feature=player_embedded

LanceSSJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 LanceSSJ
Member since 2003 • 882 Posts
hmmm it may have 8 more players then BF3.....that changes things for me maybe
GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

There is nothing wrong with the engine they have.... If they want to upgrade it so be it. I for one I'm starting to get exiceted for MW3 with the news on dedicated servers for the consoles. Cant wait to see the trailer.

Bus-A-Bus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Bus-A-Bus

There is nothing wrong with the engine they have.... If they want to upgrade it so be it. I for one I'm starting to get exiceted for MW3 with the news on dedicated servers for the consoles. Cant wait to see the trailer.

GTSaiyanjin2

I just posted it :P Some parts look downright epic!

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 GTSaiyanjin2

[QUOTE="GTSaiyanjin2"]

Bus-A-Bus

I just posted it :P Some parts look downright epic!

thanks I just saw it.... Now I want to see it in HD :shock: It does look very much improved. And all this at 60 fps, cant wait to get my hands on it.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

MW3 trailer...

Bus-A-Bus
So....I'm to believe Russia, a country which was just found to be serving their troops ****ing dog food, is supposedly strong enough to launch a successful land invasion of the US, England, France, and Germany? Did the writers at IW go on a week long Meth binge and ultimately come up with the grand idea of trying to make Tom Clancy blush?
Harisemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Harisemo
Member since 2010 • 4133 Posts

graphic engine really needs an upgrade now

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

MW3 trailer...

Bus-A-Bus

I told you the trailer is was going to be way better then the actual game.

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#220 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
Montage was nicely done but it just looks like more of the same. They know what the consumer wants and clearly keep feeding us. Certainly seems like they stepped up production values with the various cities. Dedicated servers on PC? Good news.
ethanradd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 ethanradd
Member since 2009 • 654 Posts

The trailer is beautiful! :cry: cant.wait!

IPWNDU2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 IPWNDU2
Member since 2006 • 2535 Posts

Soldiers with guns? Check. Explosions? Check. Well known cities under attack? Check. Rinse and repeat until the wheels fall off eh cod? It is an expansion to mw2.

timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#223 timmy00
Member since 2006 • 15360 Posts

MW3 trailer...

Bus-A-Bus

Wow that looks great. :)

lol at the comment section.

enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 enterawesome
[QUOTE="Bus-A-Bus"]

MW3 trailer...

HoolaHoopMan
So....I'm to believe Russia, a country which was just found to be serving their troops ****ing dog food, is supposedly strong enough to launch a successful land invasion of the US, England, France, and Germany? Did the writers at IW go on a week long Meth binge and ultimately come up with the grand idea of trying to make Tom Clancy blush?

I'm not going to try and totally justify it because 90% of the reason behind WW3 in Call of Duty is bat-s*** insane, but it's not just Russia. It's a lot of unnamed regimes in the middle-east as well, and then Russia. Plus it's WW3, so a bunch of other countries are probably going at it too. By the way, my prediction was about 75% correct. I'm very pleased.
nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts

It does look very much improved.

GTSaiyanjin2
What exactly?
Bus-A-Bus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Bus-A-Bus

Soldiers with guns? Check. Explosions? Check. Well known cities under attack? Check. Rinse and repeat until the wheels fall off eh cod? It is an expansion to mw2.

IPWNDU2

Best weapon models in bizz?Checked :P Look at that M4 soo beautiful...

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#227 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49606 Posts
It's releasing in November? Wow... other November games am cry. lol
GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 GTSaiyanjin2

Montage was nicely done but it just looks like more of the same. They know what the consumer wants and clearly keep feeding us. Certainly seems like they stepped up production values with the various cities. Dedicated servers on PC? Good news. nutcrackr

From the looks of things, and what I have read all systems will have dedicated servers.

Bus-A-Bus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Bus-A-Bus

[QUOTE="Bus-A-Bus"]

MW3 trailer...

timmy00

Yea comment section is pathetic to the bone..."BF3 looks better".No **** !? Footage from DX11 580GTX equpied PC will look better than 360 footage of game running at 60fps?Who would thought it...

IPWNDU2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 IPWNDU2
Member since 2006 • 2535 Posts

[QUOTE="IPWNDU2"]

Bus-A-Bus

I'll give you that. I preferred the weapon models in mw2 much more than those in B.O.

Bus-A-Bus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Bus-A-Bus

[QUOTE="Bus-A-Bus"]

[QUOTE="IPWNDU2"]

IPWNDU2

I'll give you that. I preferred the weapon models in mw2 much more than those in B.O.

Yap,me too but that M4 from 0:11 is one of the best looking weapon models I have seen in the game.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 HoolaHoopMan
[QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"][QUOTE="Bus-A-Bus"]

MW3 trailer...

enterawesome

I'm not going to try and totally justify it because 90% of the reason behind WW3 in Call of Duty is bat-s*** insane, but it's not just Russia. It's a lot of unnamed regimes in the middle-east as well, and then Russia. Plus it's WW3, so a bunch of other countries are probably going at it too. By the way, my prediction was about 75% correct. I'm very pleased.

I understand it's a video game and everything, but at the same time I like seeing a little bit of plausibility once and a while. Russia and some rag tag middle east regimes against the 4 largest armed forces in the West? Plus we aren't just talking about a war between these 2 sides, but a war fought on western soil. Tom Clancy didn't write **** this dumb.
ethanradd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 ethanradd
Member since 2009 • 654 Posts

lol, I only noticed the 360 ad at the very end on my second viewing, Go MS, Go! :D anyways this game looks amazing! and I think I spotted Soap, but he was wearing a mask, so not very sure

timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#234 timmy00
Member since 2006 • 15360 Posts

[QUOTE="timmy00"]

[QUOTE="Bus-A-Bus"]

MW3 trailer...

Bus-A-Bus

Yea comment section is pathetic to the bone..."BF3 looks better".No **** !? Footage from DX11 580GTX equpied PC will look better than 360 footage of game running at 60fps?Who would thought it...

Yeah I don't get why people even bother putting comments like that. Just keep it to yourself. :/

I also find it funny that some dude called everyone that will buy MW3 idiots. Just let people buy what they want. So immature. Well that's the internet for you. :P

enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 enterawesome
[QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"][QUOTE="enterawesome"][QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"] So....I'm to believe Russia, a country which was just found to be serving their troops ****ing dog food, is supposedly strong enough to launch a successful land invasion of the US, England, France, and Germany? Did the writers at IW go on a week long Meth binge and ultimately come up with the grand idea of trying to make Tom Clancy blush?

I understand it's a video game and everything, but at the same time I like seeing a little bit of plausibility once and a while. Russia and some rag tag middle east regimes against the 4 largest armed forces in the West? Plus we aren't just talking about a war between these 2 sides, but a war fought on western soil. Tom Clancy didn't write **** this dumb.

lol, yup. Call of Duty story is all about shock, awe, and war philosophy. Michael Bay would s*** himself if he saw that trailer. That's kinda why the campaign is so enjoyable, it's all fantasy and crazy. Like a really crazy trip with guns and helicopters.
HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 HoolaHoopMan
[QUOTE="enterawesome"][QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"][QUOTE="enterawesome"] I'm not going to try and totally justify it because 90% of the reason behind WW3 in Call of Duty is bat-s*** insane, but it's not just Russia. It's a lot of unnamed regimes in the middle-east as well, and then Russia. Plus it's WW3, so a bunch of other countries are probably going at it too. By the way, my prediction was about 75% correct. I'm very pleased.

lol, yup. Call of Duty story is all about shock, awe, and war philosophy. Michael Bay would s*** himself if he saw that trailer. That's kinda why the campaign is so enjoyable, it's all fantasy and crazy. Like a really crazy trip with guns and helicopters.

Who am I kidding I'll still buy it. I just had to roll my eyes a bit when watching the trailer, I couldn't help myself.
Bus-A-Bus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Bus-A-Bus

Oh my it looks superb in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coiTJbr9m04

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

Real gameplay>>>>>>>>a compilation of epic scripted scenes squeezed into 1 minute. Also the graphics look the same.

killa4lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 killa4lyfe
Member since 2008 • 3849 Posts
It's releasing in November? Wow... other November games am cry. lolStevo_the_gamer
Uncharted 2 sold well with a smaller user base than current ps3 user base and let's be honest, Skyrim will sell buckets no matter what. I don't think it will be that big of a deal personally :P
ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 ZoomZoom2490
Member since 2008 • 3943 Posts

it looks just like MW1, NIIICE!

because BO looked horrible.

MachoTacoNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 MachoTacoNacho
Member since 2011 • 47 Posts

Just saw the trailer and.... Daaaamn! That looked EXACTLY the same as MW2 in terms of graphics, set pieces, and missions. That was horrible!

TreyoftheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 TreyoftheDead
Member since 2007 • 7982 Posts

Yep. That there looks like Call of Duty.

Probably gonna Steam sale this one.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

Saw the trailer. Epic yawnfest. Had the "omg huge explosions". It looks like another run of the mill FPS.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#244 GeneralShowzer
Member since 2010 • 11598 Posts

Saw the trailer. Epic yawnfest. Had the "omg huge explosions". It looks like another run of the mill FPS.

DroidPhysX
It's COD all right . Campaign is fun while it lasts. MP is boring. Never goes on a sale.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

The trailer didn't get me excited at all. Still going to rent at the most and that even a maybe.

TreyoftheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 TreyoftheDead
Member since 2007 • 7982 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]

GeneralShowzer

It's COD all right . Campaign is fun while it lasts. MP is boring. Never goes on a sale.

Nah, CoD games do go on sale, at least on Steam.

But just barely...like 10 bucks or less off even when the game is nearly four years old... -glares at CoD4-

mD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 mD-
Member since 2005 • 4314 Posts

yawn

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#248 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Yeah I'm not getting this one. COD Fanboys will eat it up though.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

that just looked exactly like modern warfare 2, i don't see whats to get so hyped about at least with black ops they took it into the jungle. Their going to be releasing these yearly too its going to get old fast.

enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 enterawesome
lol the difference in reaction from this page to the last is quite stark. Before: "WHOA MAN GAME IS COOL!" Now: "Explosions? Call of Duty?! *yawn* " I can't wait to see the epic clash of MW3 and BF3 come this holiday.