Nuclear Union Tech/Story interview PC ANNIHILATION CONTINUATION

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11796 Posts

Looks like we'll be getting a stalker replacement that won't look like ass and run like ass

I've been stalking gamescom hoping gameplay footage would finally show up it better come out tommorow!

Last of us is next gen my ass NUCLEAR UNION BABY!!!!

PC ANNIHILATION CONTINUATION

http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/109161-nuclear-union-interview-and-preview.html

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcgameshardware.de%2Faid%2C1015662%2FNuclear-Union-Exklusives-Interview-Endzeit-Rollenspiel%2FRollenspiel-Adventure%2FNews%2F

When Ukrainian developer Best Way studio is being constructed under the auspices of the publisher 1C apocalyptic RPG Nuclear Union. As background, the makers chose the Cuban missile crisis, anno 1962, which conjured up in reality almost a third world war - at war in the game, however, the United States and the Soviet Union and destroy multiple nuclear strikes vast tracts of land. Fifty years later, you assume the role of a survivor and fight their way through Moscow and the surrounding area. A freely accessible game world, mutants, anomalies are reminiscent of a mix of Fallout and STALKER.

Embodied in the Soviet officer who was one of the pilots discharging bomb. This means that at the start of game play it is at least seventy years, and yet it still looks young. The discovery of the secret of this phenomenon and learn the truth about what happened to the hero of the last five decades, it has to be one of the main themes that drive the plot. Before the answers to these questions, the mass obviously waiting for us adventurers. Fun start to break through the destroyed streets of Moscow to the center, where they located the new capital of the Soviet Union, which is mostly underground city called Pebedograd. There we will find someone of higher degree, and we pass it the report of a war. Nuclear Authors Union have broad ambitions of fiction, so during the campaign we will be faced with difficult moral choices ground and most of them will be black and white.

Destroyed the power of the atom game world similar to what we saw in the STALKER series has passed since the nuclear apocalypse half a century, so devastated streets and abandoned houses and vehicles took over the possession of the vegetation. Everything has a specific, dirty and rusted colors, which have accustomed us to the eastern productions of this type . Radiation caused a series of horrific natural mutation. During the short presentation, I had the opportunity to see such giant spiders and wasps, and grotesque monsters mutated in humans. There will also be common thugs who, by arming can often be much more dangerous than any monsters.

Best Way (Julia Romanova): We are planning to implement the DX11 with all reasonable facilities fully operational. Owners of older graphics cards do not have to fret, because we offer additional full DX9 support.

Best Way (Julia Romanova): It is very likely that we will be an SDK (software development kit) release, because it prolongs the half-life of games and more fun for the players. Our editor is fairly easy to handle and with the Gem3 it is still complicated - especially since we already gave him new opportunities. Let's talk about it after the release of nuclear re-union.

Best Way (Julia Romanova): As for the rendering, the Gem3 supports all want players: Tiefenunschärfte (depth of field), on beam and gloss effects (Bloom & Glow), reflections and refractions, HDR rendering, multi-sample anti-aliasing (MSAA), ambient occlusion (Screen Space Ambient Occlusion, SSAO), volumetric fog and a particle system. On top of that there's motion blur (motion blur), and parallax mapping, and we put much emphasis on atmospheric presentation. For this purpose we use the Global Illumination (global illumination) of Geomerics, Enlighten [Anm.dR: as well as recordable Battlefield 3].

Best Way (Julia Romanova): We are currently implementing the technology that allows us all enemy types to allow an individual behavior. And yes, we are inclined to bring in a fairly advanced and sophisticated artificial intelligence, which can affect the interaction with the game world, interesting, natural and realistic.

Nuc_Union_0011280.jpg

Nuc_Union_0101280.jpg

Nuc_Union_0031280.jpg

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NoodleFighter

now has screenshots and bait

EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 EzcapeTheFate
Member since 2010 • 1063 Posts

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

now has screenshots and bait

NoodleFighter

Looks good

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

Looks good but I bet it will play like a$$.

NoodleFighter, you KNOW that this won't be the same, nothing is like STALKER, nothing.

Zurrur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Zurrur
Member since 2009 • 1701 Posts

Lol another generic shooter, all of them play exacly the same, seriously they need to stop making the same crap over and over again

Im so burned out for FPS genre, haven't bought one for 1 year

I really hope the genre dies soon

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

Lol another generic shooter, all of them play exacly the same, seriously they need to stop making the same crap over and over again

Zurrur
awesome input :roll:

Looks good but I bet it will play like a$$.

NoodleFighter, you KNOW that this won't be the same, nothing is like STALKER, nothing.

parkurtommo
The MMO they devs are making better be amazing.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
Is this an MMO?
AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
Half of the images are broken.
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

Zurrur

Its not a console shooter though, those are the ones you probably have issues with..and that usually suck.

deu5ka175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deu5ka175
Member since 2012 • 434 Posts

[QUOTE="Zurrur"]

Jankarcop

Its not a console shooter though, those are the ones you probably have issues with..and that usually suck.

Stupid comment considering consoles get about 80% of the shooters the PC gets.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tenaka2

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="Zurrur"]

deu5ka175

Only the simplified, graphically gimped versions with built in auto-aim for the kiddies.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="Zurrur"]

deu5ka175

I meant shooters aimed at console gamers. Like cod/moh/bf(new)/homefront/halo...generic and simple stuff.

Those are probably the ones he is thinking about, not realizising there are totally different and good ones out there.

For Example: I doubt he's tried Stalker

deu5ka175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deu5ka175

PC's are obviously the best gaming platform (But good God do you all overrate them,) so there really is no need for an ignorant battle cry like "Annihimation Continuation." You come off as desperate as these stupid Cows. I expect better from True Blood PC Gamers. You supposed to think you are better and above everyone else, not be a copy cat and rip-off an immature Cow with way to much time and not enough girl stink on his hands.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 tenaka2

Pc's are obviously the best gming platform (But overrted) so there really is no need for an ignorant battlecry like Annihimation Continuation. You come off as desperate as these stupid Cows. I expect better from Tru Blood PC Gamers. You supposed to think you are better and above everyone else, not be a copy cat and rip-off an immature Cow with way to much time and not enough girl stink on his hands.

deu5ka175

Wartonrussia, is that you?

deu5ka175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deu5ka175

[QUOTE="deu5ka175"][QUOTE="Jankarcop"]Its not a console shooter though, those are the ones you probably have issues with..and that usually suck.

Jankarcop

I meant shooters aimed at console gamers. Like cod/moh/bf(new)/homefront/halo...generic and simple stuff.

Those are probably the ones he is thinking about, not realizising there are totally different and good ones out there.

Gotcha. Stalker is awesome. It is one of the few PC games I really think meets most of Hermits hype. If they made a sequel I bet it will come to next gen consoles. It seems the PC gets all on the good console release and vice versa except for MMO's and good RTS games. Tropico 3 on the 360 was nowhere near the PC quality but they keep trying. I am guessing eventually there will not be much difference between PC and console except for mods and price. Also the PC will always be a step ahead when it comes to upgrades if not 2 steps ahead.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tenaka2

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="deu5ka175"] Stupid comment considering consoles get about 80% of the shooters the PC gets. deu5ka175

Gotcha. Stalker is awesome. It is one of the few PC games I really think meets most of Hermits hype. If they made a sequel I bet it will come to next gen consoles. It seems the PC gets all on the good console release and vice versa except for MMO's and good RTS games. Tropico 3 on the 360 was nowhere near the PC quality but they keep trying. I am guessing eventually there will not be much difference between PC and console except for mods and price. Also the PC will always be a step ahead when it comes to upgrades if not 2 steps ahead.

That is you, Wartornrussia!

deu5ka175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deu5ka175

[QUOTE="deu5ka175"]

Pc's are obviously the best gaming platform (But overrated) so there really is no need for an ignorant battlecry like Annihimation Continuation. You come off as desperate as these stupid Cows. I expect better from Tru Blood PC Gamers. You supposed to think you are better and above everyone else, not be a copy cat and rip-off an immature Cow with way to much time and not enough girl stink on his hands.

tenaka2

Wart on Russia? Dude I am not sure what that means or who that supposed to be. But I made it pretty clear that I an not even bothering with you. Anyone who tries to have an opinion on something he has never tried or perhaps seen is just here to be and annoyance. Answer my last question from our last encounter and then we will talk. Til then you are just an ignorant troll and I am not gonna be wasting my time with you. I have several friends on here (Some are PC gamers by the way just like me.) and they have all told me you are pretty much here to be a pest and even your fellow Hermits do not pay attention to you. You don't have to be an idiot a hot shot and claim you have played every game just to take pot shots because you have some problem with someone preferring a 360 or whatever over a PC. Or Halo over Half-life. Yet you pretend you are better than that. Even a mod thought your comments were stupid and called you out trying to stir the pot. We do not have a block or ignore list on here sadly. You really are not worth the effort. But I am wondering if you have the balls to admit you do not know dick about the game we were talking about. I believe it was Dust : an Elysian Tail? But you would probably just go read a walk through and review and get back 2 me.

I am not a Hermit or Cow. Or Lam or sheep. I prefer my 360. I have not had a PS3 in 2 years but like most of us I have easy access from friends. My girlfriend has a Wii and 3DS I have never really touched but I do take her DS Lite to work with me. She actually has more games than I do. I play anything and I do not care what platform it is on. But if I were to pick I am a 360 guy. I have no shame in it and don't really care if we have "no games!"

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts
I can't wait for this :D! An FPS set in a brown, post-apocalyptic world is exactly what gaming needs!
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="deu5ka175"]

Pc's are obviously the best gming platform (But overrted) so there really is no need for an ignorant battlecry like Annihimation Continuation. You come off as desperate as these stupid Cows. I expect better from Tru Blood PC Gamers. You supposed to think you are better and above everyone else, not be a copy cat and rip-off an immature Cow with way to much time and not enough girl stink on his hands.

deu5ka175

Wart on Russia? Dude I am not sure what that means. But I made it pretty clear that I an not even bothering with you. Anyone who tries to have an opinion on something he has never tried or perhaps seen is just here to be and annoyance. Answer my last question from our last encounter and then we will talk. Til then you are just an ignorant troll and I am not gonna be wasting my time with you. I have several friends on here (Some are PC gamers b the way) and they have all told me you are pretty much here to be a pest and even your fellow Hermits do not pay attention to you. You don't have to be an idiot a hot shot and claim you have played every game just to take pot shots because you have some problem with someone preferring a 360 or whatever over a PC. Or Halo over Half-life. Yet you pretend you are better than that. Even a mod thought your comments were stupid and called you out trying to stir the pot. We do not have a block or ignore list on here sadly. You really are not worth the effort. But I am wondering if you have the balls to admit you do not know dick about the game we were talking about. I believe it was Dust : an Elysian Tail? But you would probably just go read a walk through and review and get back 2 me.

You can block people by installing ad-block or something, there is a thread about it.

Friends on here? You are level 3 so I doubt it. So you are just a liar.

There is already a flop thread for Dust an Elysian fail, it flopped due to its underwhelming score, wether I play the game or not the score will not be altered. Plus the review calls the game shallow, I have little interest in it sorry.

However if everyone had to play every game on every system before having an opinion on it then this would be a very dead forum.

The forum is called system wars, it exists for the different gaming factions to have fun and take the piss out of each other, your under the impression that this forum is something else.

That makes you a moron.

EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 EzcapeTheFate
Member since 2010 • 1063 Posts

deu5ka175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deu5ka175
I can't wait for this :D! An FPS set in a brown, post-apocalyptic world is exactly what gaming needs! Sushiglutton
Funny enough I was just playing Fallout New Vegas last night and the first thing I thought of when I seen this was New Vegas. They are running out of game ideas yet EA will not do another Mirror's Edge. Go figure. That damn guy is talking about the Russian again. WTF? Moving on.
DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#24 DraugenCP
Member since 2006 • 8486 Posts

I'm really excited for this, as I think the Stalker-like atmosphere would lend itself very well for an RPG. And if I'm not mistaken, the developers are the guys behind Men of War, so maybe the controls will be inspired by its RTS/TPS blend of movement.

Zurrur

Except that it isn't an FPS, dumbass.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 NoodleFighter

I can't wait for this :D! An FPS set in a brown, post-apocalyptic world is exactly what gaming needs! Sushiglutton

Actually it's a Third Person Shooter Role Playing Game

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NoodleFighter

I'm really excited for this, as I think the Stalker-like atmosphere would lend itself very well for an RPG. And if I'm not mistaken, the developers are the guys behind Men of War, so maybe the controls will be inspired by its RTS/TPS blend of movement.

[QUOTE="Zurrur"]

DraugenCP

Except that it isn't an FPS, dumbass.

From the looks of it I think their will be some strategy in it, seeing as howthey've been disccussing whether you could give commands to other Ai's while you're fighting.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Looks exactly like STALKER in some screenshots (which aren't working anymore and should be removed)

Also dude you don't need to post the whole article everytime, it turns people away from your threads

Wait.... this game is like an RTS game? fvck that. Completely turns me off this

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NoodleFighter

Looks exactly like STALKER in some screenshots (which aren't working anymore and should be removed)

Also dude you don't need to post the whole article everytime, it turns people away from your threads

Wait.... this game is like an RTS game? fvck that. Completely turns me off this

seanmcloughlin

I didn't notice the defected pictures till now, and I didn't post the entire article, just copied pasted the relevant stuff.

this is a party based TPS RPG this article says the games combat system resembles a mix of Fall out 3 and Mass Effect 1

And from how developers talked about this game looking at screenshots, I don't see how it could be an RTS.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gry-online.pl%2FS022.asp%3FID%3D8441