NPD May 2015: (PS4#1, Witcher 3 #1, Splatoon #5, MKX legs)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@Zero_epyon: It truly is for a new IP. Nintendo makes some of the most fun and epic games i have ever experienced. Only other place i can find quality and fun like theirs is from Blizzard and Valve on PC. Looking like another awesome year for Nintendo fans, i cant wait for E3, im sure Nintendo has a few surprises for Wii U, 3DS, and N3DS.

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 Captainqwark10
Member since 2011 • 1170 Posts

So wait, PS4 may was just to recover the loss in April?

Man I don't see these consoles doing to hot after the end of this year. I think these consoles are beyond frontloaded.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@Captainqwark10 said:

Man I don't see these consoles doing to hot after the end of this year. I think these consoles are beyond frontloaded.

LOL....

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Captainqwark10 said:

I think they've both reached the peak of their respective market equilibrium. However, rather than selling on hype, proper Gen 8 titles are coming out this year and software drives success more than anything else for consoles. I also suspect, that if not at E3, then by the holidays there will be an adjustment in pricing strategies. With both the PS4 and the XBone introducing new hardware versions, it's pretty easy to see that they are building to this.

People are reading W-A-Y too much on YoY sales right now. Game release schedules for system sellers are not the same as they were last year and highly rated titles are coming out from third party (example: Witcher III). Don't believe the hype. At least in Sony's case, they are in a position to cut manufacturing costs due to the mass scale production and adoption of the PS4 and summarily pass those savings on when the timing is right for them to do so. XBone, on the other hand, does appear to have hit the nitrous button a little soonish but even that isn't 100% sure.

E3 is upon us. Let's see what surprises are around the corner.

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Captainqwark10

@Shewgenja said:
@Captainqwark10 said:

I think they've both reached the peak of their respective market equilibrium. However, rather than selling on hype, proper Gen 8 titles are coming out this year and software drives success more than anything else for consoles. I also suspect, that if not at E3, then by the holidays there will be an adjustment in pricing strategies. With both the PS4 and the XBone introducing new hardware versions, it's pretty easy to see that they are building to this.

People are reading W-A-Y too much on YoY sales right now. Game release schedules for system sellers are not the same as they were last year and highly rated titles are coming out from third party (example: Witcher III). Don't believe the hype. At least in Sony's case, they are in a position to cut manufacturing costs due to the mass scale production and adoption of the PS4 and summarily pass those savings on when the timing is right for them to do so. XBone, on the other hand, does appear to have hit the nitrous button a little soonish but even that isn't 100% sure.

E3 is upon us. Let's see what surprises are around the corner.

You're not paying attention then.

Xbox One has been up and it's still lower than the 360.

PS4 doesn't have the momentum you think it does.

This is the U.S., YoY is important, both consoles just had 2 months were they both did terribly and basically traded shots with eachother. {rice cuts for both will have a marginal increase at best, and the first time may make that Quarter the peak of the generation. Otherwise, there's nothing to move hardware. If big games aren't helping these consoles, and there are already some big games, well marketed FP, and TP, already out, then that's bad.

The TP and FP, coming in from this month to December will determine where these consoles will be.

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#207 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

Never forget people:

#1 Edited by TigerSuperman (3756 posts) - 21 days, 21 hours ago

E3 will be a win.

1. Sony has hurt severely their own hype outside a few forums having people still waiting for nonsense that may or may not show up, and at this point the general Casual COnsumer willc are less, especially considering the Xbox conference is being hyped to Kingdom come.

2. Announcing an NPD win during E3 or after the conference will be a big help, media will spin it, and the rest will be on auto-pilot.

3. The PS4 games will likely not release this year outside the games we know, so even if partial hype games are announced, Xbox One will still have more games for 2015 unless Sony throws multiple-surprises. Expect release dates of 2 unconfirmed games this year, before and during the "4 month" MS holiday season.

4. MS will announce a 1 TB Sku. If they release it, they can lower the price of the regular 50GB model to $299. Sony will most likely not have a similar plan given Batman Pre-orders, and a few other things they have listed, it is possible they may do a price drop out of desperation, but something tells me they will ride WW until say September, or October (or announce it at gamescom despite not having a conference since they are still there. Giving way too much hyype and time to Xbox.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts

It's like tigersuperman is still here.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Shewgenja

@Captainqwark10 said:

This is the U.S., YoY is important, both consoles just had 2 months were they both did terribly and basically traded shots with eachother. {rice cuts for both will have a marginal increase at best, and the first time may make that Quarter the peak of the generation. Otherwise, there's nothing to move hardware. If big games aren't helping these consoles, and there are already some big games, well marketed FP, and TP, already out, then that's bad.

The TP and FP, coming in from this month to December will determine where these consoles will be.

Nah, I feel yah dude. However, if you step back from those figures, the PS4 is still closing in on 25Mil shipped worldwide. With two new SKUs about to hit shelves, running through 15 Mil for the rest of the year isn't unrealistic if there are heavy software titles going into the holidays and a price cut. The PS4 is on schedule for a price cut, simply from the manufacturing standpoint. It is cheaper for Sony to manufacture the PS4 on a large scale by moving inventory than it would be for them to cut shipments and keep their pricepoint. The residuals from software, peripherals, online fees and the initial hardware sale is too big of a carrot dangling.

Couple this with Sony underwriting over 100 Billion Yen for the Playstation Division for FY15, and it's easy to see that they are going to chop soon so they have a smooth 2016. The writing is on the wall brothah.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50665 Posts

@freedomfreak: What you talking bout, Captain?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts

@Chutebox: :D

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#212 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Heard the gap between Xbone and PS4 was pretty much the same as last time, so bit of crow for me to eat like a sport.

funny to see that minor gasp for Xbone was effectively extinguished though, lol. So much for that come back :P

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Captainqwark10

@Shewgenja said:
@Captainqwark10 said:

Nah, I feel yah dude. However, if you step back from those figures, the PS4 is still closing in on 25Mil shipped worldwide. With two new SKUs about to hit shelves, running through 15 Mil for the rest of the year isn't unrealistic if there are heavy software titles going into the holidays and a price cut. The PS4 is on schedule for a price cut, simply from the manufacturing standpoint. It is cheaper for Sony to manufacture the PS4 on a large scale by moving inventory than it would be for them to cut shipments and keep their pricepoint. The residuals from software, peripherals, online fees and the initial hardware sale is too big of a carrot dangling.

Couple this with Sony underwriting over 100 Billion Yen for the Playstation Division for FY15, and it's easy to see that they are going to chop soon so they have a smooth 2016. The writing is on the wall brothah.

You could also take that financial report as a sign that they won't cut it as well.

My issue isn't this year though, it's after this year. I don't see either console being able to be sustained without some kind of dramatic change. Also you have to keep in mind that cutting the price itself is the only thing that becomes an issue. The lowered value will gain them less profits through retail sales as well, and right now there hardware, accessories, and software profits aren't high enough, at least currently, to quickly make up a good portion of that loss. This applies to all the consoles.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Shewgenja

@Captainqwark10 said:

You could also take that financial report as a sign that they won't cut it as well.

My issue isn't this year though, it's after this year. I don't see either console being able to be sustained without some kind of dramatic change. Also you have to keep in mind that cutting the price itself is the only thing that becomes an issue. The lowered value will gain them less profits through retail sales as well, and right now there hardware, accessories, and software profits aren't high enough, at least currently, to quickly make up a good portion of that loss. This applies to all the consoles.

If there is a nationwide/worldwide rollout of Vue, the piece of pie Sony is going for makes underwriting hardware pale in comparison to revenue generation.

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Captainqwark10

@Shewgenja said:
@Captainqwark10 said:

If there is a nationwide/worldwide rollout of Vue, the piece of pie Sony is going for makes underwriting hardware pale in comparison to revenue generation.

I doubt that's going to be a big thing. At least not this gen.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#216  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@neo418 said:

You just got owned son

LOL!! Yes he did. This is what happens when you play the sales game. Best to leave the sales game to the big corporations. lol!!

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#217 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Yup I smell a tiger...

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

I think so. He's been a good sport about it and he actually praised PS4 as current gen 8 console leader and current NPD winner.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#219 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

Things are just gonna get worse for the XB1 NA gap if they both have $349 entry level SKUs like it's looking.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tormentos - "1 million in 12 days for a niche title.?"

@Shewgenja - "Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Niche title. Am I doing it right?"

@silversix_ - "where is that blind lem that was telling me BB is a "niche" title? after BB sales he vanished"

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/bloodborne-sold-through-more-than-1-million-units-31982577/?page=5

That is just a few examples of folks telling us that Bloodborne had mass appeal. It didn't chart in April or May. Niche title?

BTW I am really enjoying Bloodborne. I'm just pointing out that some users were making it out to be something it wasn't. And that was proven again this month.

The whole niche fun is because lemming downplayed the game as something that would not sold.

But you would not say that because you are an admitted PS fan hater.

Now Halo MCC wasn't niche and just charted on November last year and on spot 10,almost out of the damn top 10,by December it was out and that one wasn't niche,Forza Horizon 2 was on 2 platforms and didn't chart any month either,and Sunset Over Drive didn't either.

So downplaying Bloodborn because it just charted 1 month is a joke on part of the lemmings a so call niche game charted at spot 2 and sold better than expected,a Forza game which isn't consider niche didn't..lol

@GoldenElementXL said:

I'm just gonna get a couple of things out of the way.

1 - Sunset Overdrive never charted. Why? Niche title? Poor Xbox One sales?

2 - MLB The Show is still charting because it has mass appeal. Baseball IS America's pastime after all. The Show is a great game and I should know, I own it on PS4 AND Vita.

3 - As I showed in my thread earlier, there were many people saying that Bloodborne was not a niche title and that it would have legs. They even went on to mock other users claiming it was a niche title. All I am pointing out is that it appears that Bloodborne is in fact a niche title.

4 - Who is really damage controlling here? I pointed out the fact that Bloodborne failed to chart again and people are jumping down my throat. I love Bloodborne! I was playing it right before I responded in this thread. I'm just looking for accountability when people make claims and mock other users.

5 - I'm not a Lem. Check my posting history. And here I will help you out in this post. The PS4 > Xbox One. More power, better games, better UI, better paid online service. Just because I make a statement that can be taken as a negative does not mean I am a part of the rival faction. I currently own every major console release since the NES. I like playing video games. I like discussing video games. But I will not worship and praise a box because of who makes it. If I like something about a game or a console I will express those thoughts. If I don't like something a game or console does I will call that out too. And I sure as hell will point out faults in arguments and question things people have to say. That's what being part of a discussion board is. There are a lot of people here who expect folks to just fall in line and think the same way they do. I'm sorry that I refuse to do that.

Halo MCC charted on November on spot 10 and never charted again.....Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Forza Horizon isn't niche either and didn't chart even that it was on 360 and xbox one and still failed to chart...lol

Stop making excuse the whole parade about Niche was started by lemming period you are just to in love with the xbox and lemmings to my closet lemming friend.

Bloodborn failed to chart in apirl and may,but charted on March,Forza Horizon 2 didn't chart any time,and Halo MCC charted 1 month only as well,so long live the niche games..lol

Now lets see if you can talk about Halo or Forza failing...

Wild_man_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#221 Wild_man_22
Member since 2010 • 907 Posts

Good Job splatoon

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 tormentos

@StormyJoe,@blackace,@FastRobby,@kuu2,@tdkmillsy,@slimdogmilionar,@WilliamRLBaker,@SecretPolice,@FoxbatAlpha.

Is official the xbox one sold 137K at $349 with 2 free games,which is less than what the $400 no freebies xbox 360 sold on May 2007 in the same exact time frame.

You can only imagine how much worse it will do when it fall in time frame with the xbox 360 on fire years.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Emil_Fontz
Member since 2014 • 799 Posts

Good job, SONY! You're the best. Now, if only you guys made an operating system to rival Windows.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

I'm just gonna get a couple of things out of the way.

1 - Sunset Overdrive never charted. Why? Niche title? Poor Xbox One sales?

2 - MLB The Show is still charting because it has mass appeal. Baseball IS America's pastime after all. The Show is a great game and I should know, I own it on PS4 AND Vita.

3 - As I showed in my thread earlier, there were many people saying that Bloodborne was not a niche title and that it would have legs. They even went on to mock other users claiming it was a niche title. All I am pointing out is that it appears that Bloodborne is in fact a niche title.

4 - Who is really damage controlling here? I pointed out the fact that Bloodborne failed to chart again and people are jumping down my throat. I love Bloodborne! I was playing it right before I responded in this thread. I'm just looking for accountability when people make claims and mock other users.

5 - I'm not a Lem. Check my posting history. And here I will help you out in this post. The PS4 > Xbox One. More power, better games, better UI, better paid online service. Just because I make a statement that can be taken as a negative does not mean I am a part of the rival faction. I currently own every major console release since the NES. I like playing video games. I like discussing video games. But I will not worship and praise a box because of who makes it. If I like something about a game or a console I will express those thoughts. If I don't like something a game or console does I will call that out too. And I sure as hell will point out faults in arguments and question things people have to say. That's what being part of a discussion board is. There are a lot of people here who expect folks to just fall in line and think the same way they do. I'm sorry that I refuse to do that.

Halo MCC charted on November on spot 10 and never charted again.....Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Forza Horizon isn't niche either and didn't chart even that it was on 360 and xbox one and still failed to chart...lol

Stop making excuse the whole parade about Niche was started by lemming period you are just to in love with the xbox and lemmings to my closet lemming friend.

Bloodborn failed to chart in apirl and may,but charted on March,Forza Horizon 2 didn't chart any time,and Halo MCC charted 1 month only as well,so long live the niche games..lol

Now lets see if you can talk about Halo or Forza failing...

Here. Forza Horizon 2 and Halo MCC flopped sales wise. The Xbox One is flopping sales wise. The PS4 is winning this generation by a large margin. All hope is lost for the Xbox One.

Now that we have that out of the way. .....What excuses have I made? I stated facts and here you are bringing up 8 month old games to make you feel better about a PS4 exclusive not having legs. The only person here making excuses is YOU.

"It's OK that Bloodborne only charted once because Halo only charted once too! And Forza never charted! Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa" - Tormentos damage controlling. Don't make this about Xbox. Why aren't Sony fans buying Bloodborne? Did you buy Bloodborne? I bought Bloodborne.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1345 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe,@blackace,@FastRobby,@kuu2,@tdkmillsy,@slimdogmilionar,@WilliamRLBaker,@SecretPolice,@FoxbatAlpha.

Is official the xbox one sold 137K at $349 with 2 free games,which is less than what the $400 no freebies xbox 360 sold on May 2007 in the same exact time frame.

You can only imagine how much worse it will do when it fall in time frame with the xbox 360 on fire years.

cool story bro

what does it have to do with me?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

lol that huge tormentos call out post.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12067 Posts

Tomato begging for attention.

e3 starts Monday and Cows will be in hibernation by the end of the day.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 tormentos

@GoldenElementXL said:

Here. Forza Horizon 2 and Halo MCC flopped sales wise. The Xbox One is flopping sales wise. The PS4 is winning this generation by a large margin. All hope is lost for the Xbox One.

Now that we have that out of the way. .....What excuses have I made? I stated facts and here you are bringing up 8 month old games to make you feel better about a PS4 exclusive not having legs. The only person here making excuses is YOU.

"It's OK that Bloodborne only charted once because Halo only charted once too! And Forza never charted! Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa" - Tormentos damage controlling. Don't make this about Xbox. Why aren't Sony fans buying Bloodborne? Did you buy Bloodborne? I bought Bloodborne.

Your true colors always show..hahahhaaa

You LEMMINGs stated the niche crap the whole Niche fun is because of that,fact is the game sold better than expected,which is better than what happen on xbox which you say shit about and only say it now because you were shown it was even worse on the other side.

When BB came MCC was 4 month old not 8.

It is killing you that i point your hypocrisy like always,now repeat after me.

BB sold better than expected while Halo,Forza,didn't do as good as they should have.

Is simple because is not a game that appeal to every one,is not COD and has never sold like that,now why Halo and H2 flopped sales wise.?

Is your hate for cows what make you look like a desperate sad lemming,be linear.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#229  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

How so didn't Halo sell good? :s Didn't it sell like 1mil the first week, RETAIL only?

And doesn't NPD only include retail sales? So those figures are highly skewed, no? What was it for GTA5 PC, only 25% in retail? Says enough about these numbers...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

How so didn't Halo sell good? :s Didn't it sell like 1mil the first week, RETAIL only?

And doesn't NPD only include retail sales? So those figures are highly skewed, no? What was it for GTA5 PC, only 25% in retail? Says enough about these numbers...

Yeah and it dropped like a stone,Halo 3 sold much more than that even Reach did to.

No they are not skew since retail only sales also apply to PS4 games which mean they sold higher to,after all have you see what are the top 3 items sold on amazon.?

Yeah they are PSN cards.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@emil_fontz said:

Good job, SONY! You're the best. Now, if only you guys made an operating system to rival Windows.

Whuut?

i think you ask to much from Sony

I don't see them making software to take on Windows , but if they start making graphics cards maybe they can fight with AMD and Nvidia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:
@FastRobby said:

Yeah and it dropped like a stone,Halo 3 sold much more than that even Reach did to.

No they are not skew since retail only sales also apply to PS4 games which mean they sold higher to,after all have you see what are the top 3 items sold on amazon.?

Yeah they are PSN cards.

Yeah it's retail only, which doesn't say anything about the total. And the Xbox Live market has the possibility to pay by credit card, paypal, AND those card thingies you can buy at Amazon. Thus that doesn't mean shit either...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Yeah it's retail only, which doesn't say anything about the total. And the Xbox Live market has the possibility to pay by credit card, paypal, AND those card thingies you can buy at Amazon. Thus that doesn't mean shit either...

Those options are on PS4 to in fact they were on PS3 as well.

NPD is what it is use as measurement so yeah it dropped like a stone from charts and FH2 and SSOD didn't even chart.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:
@FastRobby said:

Those options are on PS4 to in fact they were on PS3 as well.

NPD is what it is use as measurement so yeah it dropped like a stone from charts and FH2 and SSOD didn't even chart.

Yeah great that those stores have those options, but the cards on Amazon are not representative...

I don't care about NPD... NPD only gives retail, which works for hardware, but not software. I'm talking about totals, and you are talking about whatever you think is correct in your own little world

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

Here. Forza Horizon 2 and Halo MCC flopped sales wise. The Xbox One is flopping sales wise. The PS4 is winning this generation by a large margin.

Your true colors always show..hahahhaaa

You LEMMINGs

WHAT?

@tormentos said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

When BB came MCC was 4 month old not 8.

That is a very strange way to measure how old a game is..... I'm counting from around, well you know, the release date of the game......

@tormentos said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

now repeat after me.

BB sold better than expected while Halo,Forza,didn't do as good as they should have.

Tormentos can't read confirmed.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Heil68

tormentos wrecking lems left and right...damn E3 is gunna hive him more ammo!!!!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Yeah great that those stores have those options, but the cards on Amazon are not representative...

I don't care about NPD... NPD only gives retail, which works for hardware, but not software. I'm talking about totals, and you are talking about whatever you think is correct in your own little world

Oh really.? How come all NPD were the PS4 won also won on amazon.? Only 1 month the PS4 won Amazon and loss NPD and was last April but the PS4 was on spot 19 and the xbox one on spot 20 so they were basically 1 spot away,the rest amazon has been representative of who wins NPD.

Bullshit the same parameters apply to all,that also mean that is BB sold 1 million retail on over all it sold even more,like i already told you the PS4 also allow digital purchase and on amazon those cards are always over xbox live one,more units sold more games sell online it apply even more to PS4.

Now when a game doesn't chart i will do as you do claim sales are missing because NPD doesn't cover digital download..lol

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Shewgenja

@tormentos said:
@FastRobby said:

Oh really.? How come all NPD were the PS4 won also won on amazon.? Only 1 month the PS4 won Amazon and loss NPD and was last April but the PS4 was on spot 19 and the xbox one on spot 20 so they were basically 1 spot away,the rest amazon has been representative of who wins NPD.

Bullshit the same parameters apply to all,that also mean that is BB sold 1 million retail on over all it sold even more,like i already told you the PS4 also allow digital purchase and on amazon those cards are always over xbox live one,more units sold more games sell online it apply even more to PS4.

Now when a game doesn't chart i will do as you do claim sales are missing because NPD doesn't cover digital download..lol

The XBox and Playstation see-sawed a ton on Amazon that month. I wouldn't have called it a victory for the PS4 that month. I was saying it was going to be close, it just happened to tip in the XBone's direction rather than the PS4s.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:
@FastRobby said:

Hahahahahaha, go back to school please. You are saying nonsense.

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#240 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

@lundy86_4: genius! you totally nailed him

:roll:

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@i-rock-socks said:

@lundy86_4: genius! you totally nailed him

:roll:

looks like lundy upset someone

good job

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 i-rock-socks

@lostrib: lol ur so lame lost

And ur always stalkin me, makes me feel dirty

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 lostrib

@i-rock-socks said:

@lostrib: lol ur so lame lost

And ur always stalkin me, makes me feel dirty

No, i was just curious why the NPD thread got bumped back to the top

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By i-rock-socks

@lostrib: you posted out of curiosity?

Ur an odd one

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 lostrib

@i-rock-socks said:

@lostrib you posted out of curiosity?

Ur an odd one

No, i open the thread to see what was posted

then I commented

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 i-rock-socks

@lostrib: oh now I get it

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#247 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Did TC get suspended or something? He seems to have disappeared

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 lostrib

@chessmaster1989: yeah it seems that account got suspended.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Heil68

@chessmaster1989 said:

I dont think so, he seemed level headed after the numbers came out.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#250  Edited By Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20239 Posts

@Heil68 said:
@chessmaster1989 said:

I dont think so, he seemed level headed after the numbers came out.

Yeah he was pretty calm. He does this when he's wrong though. Either he gets suspended or he just disappears. Only to return like nothing happened.