No More Heroes 3 fixed on all plaform + Story of Seasons for PS4!

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

No More Heroes 3 announced for all platform (PS/Xbox/PC) featuring better everything compared to the Switch version!

Story of Season Pioneer of Olive Town, the beloved farming sim series latest entry also announced few days ago for PS4. Obvious improvements such as stable frame rate, something that poor switch cant do.

And Rune Factory 5 release on PC! Somehow skipping Xbox and PS for now... idk whats the problem with the publisher their release platform strategy is just weird. Expect about 100% improvement over the horrible Switch performance issues.

Really enjoy Farming sim especially Story of Seasons series.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45103 Posts

Awesome. Played it on Switch and loved it. Will probably double dip to see how much better the environments are on next gen platforms lol. By far one of the ugliest environments on the Switch version.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

Nintendo imprisoned this series for over a decade. For how much longer will Metroid be imprisoned? Release it to real consoles already.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

Game Pass or bust baby! 😎

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

Is this a weeb newsletter?

pixieValerie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#6 pixieValerie
Member since 2019 • 360 Posts

Thankful they're no longer locked to Switch. I look forward to checking them out.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

Finally, the gaming world can enjoy NMH3 game as it SHOULD be, and I'll get the PC version👌

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7270 Posts

@hardwenzen: No More Heroes went multiplat in gen 7. Came out on PS3, sold like shit. That's why there was a big gap between releases, and they focused on Nintendo platforms first.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hardwenzen

@judaspete said:

@hardwenzen: No More Heroes went multiplat in gen 7. Came out on PS3, sold like shit. That's why there was a big gap between releases, and they focused on Nintendo platforms first.

Its a niche game, of course it does poorly. How did NMH3 did on the Switch?

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

What exactly needed to be fixed in No More Heroes 3? The game was perfect how it was.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45103 Posts

@jaydan: still thinking about that ending 🤣

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#12 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Nintendo imprisoned this series for over a decade. For how much longer will Metroid be imprisoned? Release it to real consoles already.

They didn't. There was a (god-awful) PS3 version. But go on...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hardwenzen

@nintendoboy16 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Was the original aka the only good NMH game available on the other systems on day one? No. Nintendo imprisoned it, and you know this being true, fellow sheep.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nintendoboy16
@hardwenzen said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

Was the original aka the only good NMH game available on the other systems on day one? No. Nintendo imprisoned it, and you know this being true, fellow sheep.

The IP was still multiplat since gen 7. That's like saying PS2 never got any Sonic games because all the ports on it (including Mega Collection, aka Genesis games) were dog crap. And Nintendo never owned the NMH IP, genius...

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jaydan
@SolidGame_basic said:

@jaydan: still thinking about that ending 🤣

I just don't understand what needs to be "fixed" in No More Heroes 3.

The game is beautiful the way it is. No More Heroes 3 is not just a video game, but an experience.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hardwenzen

@nintendoboy16 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

The IP was still multiplat since gen 7. That's like saying PS2 never got any Sonic games because all the ports on it (including Mega Collection, aka Genesis games) were dog crap. And Nintendo never owned the NMH IP, genius...

I wanted to play the game when it was released on the Wii. I couldn't because Nintendo didn't allow me to. Its all Nintendo's fault, dude.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nintendoboy16

@hardwenzen: Your own fault then for being anti-Wii/anti-Nintendo now. Might as well be doing this (like everyone does with the GameCube now in response to the Wii and onward):

Loading Video...
hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 hardwenzen

@nintendoboy16 said:

@hardwenzen: Your own fault then for being anti-Wii/anti-Nintendo now. Might as well be doing this (like everyone does with the GameCube now in response to the Wii and onward):

Loading Video...

I have seen you post this clip dozens of time. Its time to stop.

The Wii was a garbage system. No chance i am ever supporting a system with hardware 10y behind competition and built with a gimmick in mind.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nintendoboy16

@hardwenzen said:

The Wii was a garbage system. No chance i am ever supporting a system with hardware 10y behind competition and built with a gimmick in mind.

Well, too bad. No other meme outside of the forbidden circles sums up the hypocrisy and lack of self awareness in humanity as well as that. Fandoms included.

And you proved my point. You didn't want to support the Wii, so you walked out on ever playing No More Heroes back in the day. In other words, your fault you didn't want a Wii, giving you access of playing the game at the time.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 hardwenzen

@nintendoboy16 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Well, too bad. No other meme outside of the forbidden circles sums up the hypocrisy and lack of self awareness in humanity as well as that. Fandoms included.

And you proved my point. You didn't want to support the Wii, so you walked out on ever playing No More Heroes back in the day. In other words, your fault you didn't want a Wii, giving you access of playing the game at the time.

What? The game shouldn't have been exclusive to an underpowered system with waggle as its selling point. That's the whole point of the conversation. Its not made by a Nintendo first party dev, so it had no reason to be exclusive.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 nintendoboy16

@hardwenzen: And it wasn't. That was what the Paradise port was.

Like talking to a wall....

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

The only game with "Heroes" and "3" in the title I am interested is Company of Heroes 3.

But I'm happy for people excited for this.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jaydan

@girlusocrazy: There's a bunch of video game references and Easter eggs in NMH3, obvious and subtle ones. If you're savvy for games you'll definitely catch a lot more in the game.

kejigoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#27 kejigoto
Member since 2004 • 2735 Posts

Anti-Nintendo Fans: There's nothing to play on Nintendo's platforms!

Also Anti-Nintendo Fans: Oh thank **** this isn't an exclusive anymore and I can finally play it!

The double think some of you pull is absolutely insane.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 nintendoboy16

@kejigoto said:

Anti-Nintendo Fans: There's nothing to play on Nintendo's platforms!

Also Anti-Nintendo Fans: Oh thank **** this isn't an exclusive anymore and I can finally play it!

The double think some of you pull is absolutely insane.

Yup! Watch out for the defense on this though "But we never really hated Nintendo.", again, ripped straight from Fandom Menace.

Any old SW vet remember Wily105? He had a webcomic on this during the Wii era.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 hardwenzen

@nintendoboy16 said:

@hardwenzen: And it wasn't. That was what the Paradise port was.

Like talking to a wall....

I said day one. I don't care if it was ported centuries later. This game shouldn't have been exclusive to an outdated system.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 nintendoboy16

@hardwenzen said:

I said day one. I don't care if it was ported centuries later. This game shouldn't have been exclusive to an outdated system.

But you're celebrating this port in particular, so don't give me that horses***!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hardwenzen

@nintendoboy16 said:
@hardwenzen said:

But you're celebrating this port in particular, so don't give me that horses***!

What??? I am not celebrating anything. What i am saying is that Nintendo has imprisoned every entry into the series. Took ages for the three titles to come out on other systems.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 nintendoboy16

@hardwenzen said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

What??? I am not celebrating anything. What i am saying is that Nintendo has imprisoned every entry into the series. Took ages for the three titles to come out on other systems.

Except they haven't. Nintendo paid no exclusivity rights for NMH, otherwise you would've never have seen Paradise or the PC versions of 1 and 2. Sometimes, third party games that are exclusive remain that way because they do. Tatsunoko vs Capcom remained a Wii exclusive, but Nintendo had nothing to do with that.

A non-Nintendo example: Dead or Alive Ultimate, 3 and 4 are still Xbox exclusives. MS had nothing to do with that. That was due to Tomonobu Itagaki being a loudmouth, anti-PlayStation/anti-Tekken fanboy at the time. (Though aspects of all those games would appear in a 3DS game after he left...)

And Sony... well, you would praise them if they did something you accuse Nintendo of doing with No More Heroes (and oh god, did they with PS1 and PS2, so nice gaslighting now that I think about it)

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 hardwenzen

@nintendoboy16 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

Except they haven't. Nintendo paid no exclusivity rights for NMH, otherwise you would've never have seen Paradise or the PC versions of 1 and 2. Sometimes, third party games that are exclusive remain that way because they do. Tatsunoko vs Capcom remained a Wii exclusive, but Nintendo had nothing to do with that.

A non-Nintendo example: Dead or Alive Ultimate, 3 and 4 are still Xbox exclusives. MS had nothing to do with that. That was due to Tomonobu Itagaki being a loudmouth, anti-PlayStation/anti-Tekken fanboy at the time. (Though aspects of all those games would appear in a 3DS game after he left...)

And Sony... well, you would praise them if they did something you accuse Nintendo of doing with No More Heroes (and oh god, did they with PS1 and PS2, so nice gaslighting now that I think about it)

Sony isn't an issue because they aren't holding gaming back. Only a game made for a Nintendo system that is held back, and what's a better example than the latest Monster Hunter title.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 nintendoboy16

@hardwenzen said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

Sony isn't an issue because they aren't holding gaming back. Only a game made for a Nintendo system that is held back, and what's a better example than the latest Monster Hunter title.

Once again, proved my point.

And Sony aren't holding back gaming? They are a media empire for f*** sake (just look at their grip on anime), just as Microsoft is a tech empire. "Not holding back gaming" my ass! I don't give a damn how much better their hardware is. They are making sure no gaming specific companies don't run the industry. *points at SEGA*

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hardwenzen

@nintendoboy16 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

Once again, proved my point.

And Sony aren't holding back gaming? They are a media empire for f*** sake (just look at their grip on anime), just as Microsoft is a tech empire. "Not holding back gaming" my ass! I don't give a damn how much better their hardware is. They are making sure no gaming specific companies don't run the industry. *points at SEGA*

oh my god you're so annoying nintendoboy16

Sony is not holding gaming back. They're the ones that evolve the industry. Look at the animations work and attention to detail in TLOU2. Nobody does it better. Nobody cares about their grip on anime, that's not gaming.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 jaydan

Talk about evolving the gaming industry and then proceed to only talk about animations and graphics. Lol

Well the gaming industry certainly is more evolved/bloated thanks to Sony.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:

Talk about evolving the gaming industry and then proceed to only talk about animations and graphics. Lol

BROOOOOOOOOO animations, visuals, physics, etc are all a part of gaming, bro. Sony does it best, bro.😱

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 jaydan

@hardwenzen said:
@jaydan said:

BROOOOOOOOOO animations, visuals, physics, etc are all a part of gaming, bro. Sony does it best, bro.😱

Everything you mentioned has already been perfected in the film medium, and better than anything ever sung in a Sony game.

I get a good laugh when graphics whore gamer's today hype graphics being on par of Toy Story. Like seriously? The movie industry is 25+ years advanced from Toy Story at this point yet the gaming industry still uses that as the standard. The gaming industry is only now catching up to an old movie. Let that sink in just how inferior the gaming industry is in all the categories you mention.

Video games are unique in the one area you tend to fail mentioning in your posts, and that is gameplay. Compel SW with how Sony evolves the industry from the most important ingredient that is gameplay, and maybe then you'd be less of a joke on this site.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:
@hardwenzen said:
@jaydan said:

Everything you mentioned has already been perfected in the film medium, and better than anything ever sung in a Sony game.

I get a good laugh when graphics whore gamer's today hype graphics being on par of Toy Story. Like seriously? The movie industry is 25+ years advanced from Toy Story at this point yet the gaming industry still uses that as the standard. The gaming industry is only now catching up to an old movie. Let that sink in just how inferior the gaming industry is in all the categories you mention.

Video games are unique in the one area you tend to fail mentioning in your posts, and that is gameplay. Compel SW with how Sony evolves the industry from the most important ingredient that is gameplay, and maybe then you'd be less of a joke on this site.

Yes, but by whom is it perfectly in the film medium? SONY. That's right, SONY. All what's happening here is that they're now in charge of perfecting gaming as well. They're offering amazing gameplay in games such as GoW2018, a goty winner, but the likes of you pretend its a movie game and ignore its actual gameplay.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jaydan

@hardwenzen: Sony perfecting film? I've heard funny things from you but that's probably the funniest you've ever said.

Sony isn't the king anything right now in cinema.

Billion dollar movies? Disney has like 25 or so more billion dollar movies than Sony.

Visionary films? Get out of town. From Jumanji Reboots to Uncharted movie, Lady Ghostbusters to The Emoji Movie - imagine you shill for Sony so hard you think they're even the slightest respectable film company in terms of quality. Nothing more than bumbling commercial products. If it weren't for Spider-Man leaning off the success of the MCU, there probably wouldn't even be much of a Sony film division these days; because without Spider-Man there isn't much else that's keeping it afloat.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:

@hardwenzen: Sony perfecting film? I've heard funny things from you but that's probably the funniest you've ever said.

Sony isn't the king anything right now in cinema.

Billion dollar movies? Disney has like 25 or so more billion dollar movies than Sony.

Visionary films? Get out of town. Sony films are commercial products. If it weren't for Spider-Man leaning off the success of the MCU, there probably wouldn't even be much of a Sony film devision these days; because without Spider-Man there isn't much else that's keeping it afloat.

Why why do you have to be such a Sony hater? WHY? What have they done to you? You're blinded by the hate, and is not capable of accepting how incredible Sony has been in cinema and now in gaming. And just because Spiderman is printing massive numbers, doesn't mean that smaller/better movies from Sony aren't worthy.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 jaydan

@hardwenzen: I actually don't hate Sony, but blind shills like you are absolutely pathetic.

At least explain how they're perfecting anything in film or gaming without it coming down to graphics.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:

@hardwenzen: I actually don't hate Sony, but blind shills like you are absolutely pathetic.

At least explain how they're perfecting anything in film or gaming without it coming down to graphics.

I am not a blind shill. Never in my whole life have i shilled for Sony. Its just not my style, bro😊

As i said above, graphics are only a portion of what's evolving with gaming, and because visuals are by far the easiest thing to notice in a video or a screenshot, visuals are obviously the most talked about aspect of a video game (in most cases). TLOU2 as an example has the best animations of any game ever made, and that title is already 2 years old, and we have nothing that approaches it still. The rope physics and glass physics in the same game are also the best of any title ever made. Outside of Rockstar, who does it on par or better than Sony when it comes to performance acting and voice acting? Nobody. And since Rockstar doesn't make video games anymore, we can't even include them. Sony is pushing the boundaries, so you like it or not, they're the ones creating what other devs are simply too lazy to make (or don't have the talent needed).

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jaydan

@hardwenzen: I asked you to explain how Sony is pushing these mediums forward without it coming down to graphics and yet here we have an essay explaining how you like to get deepthroated by a beautifully rendered rope in The Last of Us.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:

@hardwenzen: I asked you to explain how Sony is pushing these mediums forward without it coming down to graphics and yet here we have an essay explaining how you like to get deepthroated by a beautifully rendered rope in The Last of Us.

rope physics =/= graphics🤡

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jaydan
@hardwenzen said:
@jaydan said:

rope physics =/= graphics🤡

You got me, I have been wreck'd and I am humiliated for all of SW to see. My credibility will never be the same.