Nintendo slowly taking over everything

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StryderK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 StryderK
Member since 2006 • 3189 Posts

From Gamasutra: Really highlights what is going on and the deep meanings of the NPD numbers. I also posted this in the NPD thread but think this deserves a thread of its own.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/3906/npd_behind_the_numbers_december_.php?page=1

Nintendo is taking over everything now........Wii software will slowly kill everyone from now on.

If you divide the Nintendo's numbers even by half (It's combined sales of all Wii and DS software, just like Sony's is PS2+PS3+PSP), it would mean Wii sold over 60 million software in the U.S. this year! That's insane!

Some neat tibits!

The Wii software tie ratio appears to be approaching 6.0 games per system. Incidentally, Mr. Pachter noted that the Wii accounted for 37% of all software dollars in December 2008, surpassing the record set by the PlayStation 2 in December 2003.

Interestingly, Microsoft has often touted the Xbox 360 software tie ratio in its press releases, but declined to do so for December 2008.

It's interesting to note because the article also mentions PS3's attach-ratio has also gone up to near 6 like the Wii. But the difference between why the Wii is slowly killing everyone and why PS3 is now software graveyard (before Sony cowboyz jump in, Dec. sales, no sony exclusives in the top 20, only PS3 game was CoD, a game that sold far more on the X360) is userbase. PS3's userbase is simply not sustainable like the NGC (which, at the end of its life, saw an attach ratio of 9.7, but it sure didn't help matters).

Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts
Taking over what?
StryderK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 StryderK
Member since 2006 • 3189 Posts

Taking over what? Blue-Sky

You mama, you papa, you sisters, you brothers, and every single one of your family members in between.

Avatar image for Gaming_Guru_Guy
Gaming_Guru_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gaming_Guru_Guy
Member since 2008 • 485 Posts
Very sad day for gamers when the Wii is the greatest selling console! Nintendo set gaming back 10 years with the most awful console I have ever purchased the Wii.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#5 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
It was quite the opposite last gen.
hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hakanakumono
Member since 2008 • 27455 Posts
And yet it only delivers a sliver of the quality the other consoles provide (and they're nothing amazing).
mijkil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mijkil
Member since 2004 • 546 Posts
Like most people on this board, Im relativley unconcerned about Nintendos dominance of the casual market. Im here because i like playing hardcore video games, not party games and shovelware trash.
shemrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 shemrom
Member since 2005 • 1206 Posts

Well he got the numbers, but still

Nintendo will not dominate the entire game world by it self. Beside I haven't bought a game for the will since SSB.

For it to get more sell's form players who want more action then what been usually being produce here, they need to come up with more and more games like No More Hero's and Red Steel, Deadly creatures might help it a little, same with the sequel for NMH's that will come out this year.

Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Can-o-Mark
Member since 2005 • 3844 Posts
Like most people on this board, Im relativley unconcerned about Nintendos dominance of the casual market. Im here because i like playing hardcore video games, not party games and shovelware trash.mijkil
Perhaps you can give me a good definition of the word hardcore and casual.
XBebop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 XBebop
Member since 2003 • 1414 Posts
Like most people on this board, Im relativley unconcerned about Nintendos dominance of the casual market. Im here because i like playing hardcore video games, not party games and shovelware trash.mijkil
There will be plenty of hardcore games this year.
mijkil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mijkil

[QUOTE="mijkil"]Like most people on this board, Im relativley unconcerned about Nintendos dominance of the casual market. Im here because i like playing hardcore video games, not party games and shovelware trash.Can-o-Mark

Nintendo fanboys love to try and muddy the waters on this subject with semantics, even though they know all the games they love and all the greatest Nintendo franchisies are hardcore games.

Most people on this board would agree that hardcore games distinguish themselves from casual games by rewarding the players skill, and patience, with unique experiences. Casual games on the other hand are dumbed down to the level that anyone can enjoy them regardless of the amount of time and effort invested. This isnt necassarilly a bad thing for those that enjoy them, but it simply aint my bag, and im pretty sure its not yours either :)

yowtfyowtfyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 yowtfyowtfyo
Member since 2009 • 260 Posts
What the hell happened to my real nintendo?
scorpion88057

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 scorpion88057
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

At least someone started a thread with numbers and a pie chart this time. Nice work on that.

[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="mijkil"]Like most people on this board, Im relativley unconcerned about Nintendos dominance of the casual market. Im here because i like playing hardcore video games, not party games and shovelware trash.mijkil

Nintendo fanboys love to try and muddy the waters on this subject with semantics, even though they know all the games they love and all the greatest Nintendo franchisies are hardcore games.

Most people on this board would agree that hardcore games distinguish themselves from casual games by rewarding the players skill, and patience, with unique experiences. Casual games on the other hand are dumbed down to the level that anyone can enjoy them regardless of the amount of time and effort invested. This isnt necassarilly a bad thing for those that enjoy them, but it simply aint my bag, and im pretty sure its not yours either :)

Unless you make corpse runs in your games, are involved in massive timesinks, endure roguelinke games, and spend every waking free time moment playing games then please refrain from butchering the hardcore argument. The common agreement outside this site is time is what makes one hardcore or not but I believe in something more when one ascends to the true elite. Happily I just count myself as a gamer instead of elite.

This core and hardcore argument is for the dogs. We'll all be slushing in puddles until this nonsense is laid off.

mijkil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mijkil

At least someone started a thread with numbers and a pie chart this time. Nice work on that.

[QUOTE="mijkil"]

[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"] Perhaps you can give me a good definition of the word hardcore and casual.scorpion88057

Unless you make corpse runs in your games, are involved in massive timesinks, endure roguelinke games, and spend every waking free time moment playing games then please refrain from butchering the hardcore argument. The common agreement outside this site is time is what makes one hardcore or not but I believe in something more when one ascends to the true elite. Happily I just count myself as a gamer instead of elite.

This core and hardcore argument is for the dogs. We'll all be slushing in puddles until this nonsense is laid off.

The activities you described arent really hardcore, rather they describe the behaviour of someone with aspergers syndrome. I happen think my definiton stands up quite well.

scorpion88057

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 scorpion88057
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="scorpion88057"]

[QUOTE="mijkil"]

mijkil

The activities you described arent really hardcore, rather they describe the behaviour of someone with aspergers syndrome. I happen think my definiton stands up quite well.

If you say so. I happen to think Asheron's Call and Everquest are more hardcore than what is happening today. Those players would probably agree too. Then again if the core and hardcore are changed it can magically make game types like these obselete. That's not my agenda though. I'm only a gamer here.
nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts
hardcore titles like.... GTA4? LOL :lol: dude casual titles dominated the market since..... since the day videogames started.
MagnuzGuerra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MagnuzGuerra
Member since 2004 • 1037 Posts

[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="mijkil"]Like most people on this board, Im relativley unconcerned about Nintendos dominance of the casual market. Im here because i like playing hardcore video games, not party games and shovelware trash.mijkil

Most people on this board would agree that hardcore games distinguish themselves from casual games by rewarding the players skill, and patience, with unique experiences.

Yeah, like the new Prince of Persia. Only available on hardcore platforms! :roll: Even Wii Tennis is harder than that. What a joke.
Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Can-o-Mark

Thats a terrible definition. You pretty much defined difficulty settings. Hard: Requires skill and patience. Easy: Anyone can play.
druggyjoe3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 druggyjoe3000
Member since 2006 • 1523 Posts
Srry nintendo isnt dominating software sales cause ms xbox 360 has 8 per consloevs 6 per consloe and yes this is a sad time cause soon all the market will be causals and no sheep they arent releasing hardcore games those days are over with
mijkil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mijkil
[QUOTE="mijkil"]

[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"] Perhaps you can give me a good definition of the word hardcore and casual.Can-o-Mark

Thats a terrible definition. You pretty much defined difficulty settings. Hard: Requires skill and patience. Easy: Anyone can play.

Thats a terrible interpretation of what i said - you (deliberately) ignored the part where i said they REWARD skill and patience.

As for the other replies

- yes the GTA is a hardcore series, that just happens to be insanely good and hence popular. point?

- no the new POP is a horribly messed up abortion that was ruined by the devs pandering to teh casuals (youve made a bit of a fool of yourself havent you)

LOXO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LOXO7
Member since 2008 • 5595 Posts

Wii software will slowly kill everyone from now on.

StryderK

:lol: haha. Not exactly the message Nintendo wants to send out. LOL. Wii articles saying, "Wii fit Dangerous?" :P

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts
[QUOTE="mijkil"]

[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"] Perhaps you can give me a good definition of the word hardcore and casual.MagnuzGuerra

Most people on this board would agree that hardcore games distinguish themselves from casual games by rewarding the players skill, and patience, with unique experiences.

Yeah, like the new Prince of Persia. Only available on hardcore platforms! :roll: Even Wii Tennis is harder than that. What a joke.

I can agree with that statement Mario Strikers is a hard game. It takes a long time to master. I still get my rear handed to me any time I play online or try to beat the harder levels of the game.
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Rahnyc4
Member since 2005 • 6660 Posts
if it wasnt for nintendo most third parties would be dead or dying this gen. The market cant fully sport HD flops, most companies cant afford for there games not to sell on ps3 and xbox 360, which is why............

RUMOR - Factor 5 titles continue on, Silicon Knights working on Wii?

Factor 5

- Factor 5's projects will indeed continue on, and an announcement about their titles should come about in 2 weeks time

Silicon Knights

- The developer of Eternal Darkness may have a wiititle in the works, but there are no other details at this time

and a few other developers...

Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Can-o-Mark
[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"][QUOTE="mijkil"]

mijkil

Thats a terrible interpretation of what i said - you (deliberately) ignored the part where i said they REWARD skill and patience.

As for the other replies

- yes the GTA is a hardcore series, that just happens to be insanely good and hence popular. point?

- no the new POP is a horribly messed up abortion that was ruined by the devs pandering to teh casuals (youve made a bit of a fool of yourself havent you)

Ok, how is GTA hardcore by using your definition? The game's are not hard, easy to pick up at any part of the game and have a setting thats about as unique as four wheeled car.

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts
What the hell happened to my real nintendo?yowtfyowtfyo
WTF, man? They've made Game of the Year, AAA and AA games in virtually every core franchise that they have. What to your real Nintendo, they're still making great games. Its just that for some reason you've started pretending that they don't exist. NOTHING HAS CHANGED ABOUT NINTENDO!!! You guys bash Wii Fit because its not a game... wtf? Its not even marketed as a game. Not only that but you guys make a logical jump of, "Wii Fit exists, therefore Nintendo has not released Game of the Year, AAA and AA games for all of its core franchises." Not only that, but come on. You really know that little about Nintendo's history? Is everyone now pretending that this never came out:  I don't know, the Nintendo hate seems to be solely based off of the fact that now its more than sweaty 14 year olds who like games. It was your exclusive club. It was something that only you did. Now some women and adults have entered the "He-Man Woman Haters Club" and the little rascals are throwing a hissy fit.
Grinning_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#26 Grinning_Demon
Member since 2009 • 1809 Posts
Guide to make your very own Wii bashing post: 1- Say how horrible the system and acuse Nintendo of making shovelware 2- Bring up some BS anectdotal evidence about their cousins or neighbours to back up their opinion 3- Make a list of what they think is awesome and superior games they want to play/are playing in their favourite toy.
Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts
Taking over what? Blue-Sky
The entire industry. Starting from the bottom up, starting with the new market then moving up-market to take down the incumbents.
angry_fork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 angry_fork
Member since 2008 • 2184 Posts
What the hell happened to my real nintendo?yowtfyowtfyo
I wonder the same thing. The thing is I know the answer, but it's a very sad reality.
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Rahnyc4
Go nintendo. i Rather nintendo run the market than the other guys.
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Rahnyc4
[QUOTE="yowtfyowtfyo"]What the hell happened to my real nintendo?angry_fork
I wonder the same thing. The thing is I know the answer, but it's a very sad reality.

the real nintendo is still around, its just that you have to fully grow up with nintendo, to see it.
Grinning_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Grinning_Demon

mijkil

Geometry Wars is a casual game, it rewards skill

Tetris is a casual game, it rewards skill

Pac-Man is a casual game, it rewards skill

etc, etc...

You're definition of "hardcore" is wrong, try again.

angry_fork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 angry_fork
Go nintendo. i Rather nintendo run the market than the other guys. Rahnyc4
You'd rather games like Wii Music be your holiday game instead of Little Big Planet or Resistance 2?
angry_fork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 angry_fork
[QUOTE="angry_fork"][QUOTE="yowtfyowtfyo"]What the hell happened to my real nintendo?Rahnyc4

the real nintendo is still around, its just that you have to fully grow up with nintendo, to see it.

The real Nintendo would've had a Wii Zelda or a Starfox 64 successor on the shelves by now, period.
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Rahnyc4
[QUOTE="angry_fork"][QUOTE="Rahnyc4"][QUOTE="angry_fork"] I wonder the same thing. The thing is I know the answer, but it's a very sad reality.

The real Nintendo would've had a Wii Zelda or a Starfox 64 successor on the shelves by now, period.

um, a wii zelda is already in the works. do you seriously want another starfox, though? the series just cant keep up with the times, unless they revamp the franchise.
Grinning_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Grinning_Demon
[QUOTE="Rahnyc4"]Go nintendo. i Rather nintendo run the market than the other guys. angry_fork
You'd rather games like Wii Music be your holiday game instead of Little Big Planet or Resistance 2?

Oh so now the problem is the holiday season :lol: Keep on moving the goalposts , just cover you're eyes everytime they release traditional games and you'le be fine in your imaginary dimension where they only make casual games
angry_fork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 angry_fork
[QUOTE="Rahnyc4"][QUOTE="angry_fork"][QUOTE="Rahnyc4"] the real nintendo is still around, its just that you have to fully grow up with nintendo, to see it.

um, a wii zelda is already in the works. do you seriously want another starfox, though? the series just cant keep up with the times, unless they revamp the franchise.

It can't keep up with the times because Nintendo keeps making it into a shooter instead of going with the Starfox 64 vision of vehicle-based combat and flying in particular. The first game that comes to mind that's similar is Warhawk and that game is great. Wii Zelda being in the works isn't good enough, Ocarina of Time came out 2 years after N64 launched and it was more revolutionary then anything Nintendo could do right now, we're probably not gonna get Wii Zelda until 2010, which is incredibly lame, and not the Nintendo that I grew up with.
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Rahnyc4
[QUOTE="Rahnyc4"]Go nintendo. i Rather nintendo run the market than the other guys. angry_fork

nintendo been doing games like that on the nes and super nes for the longest. they been putting out games thats consider to be other, rather than a tradtional game. you just havent noticed it. oh and i rather more games like this from nintendo  and i dont enjoy little big planet at all, find it boring. resistance is another first person shooter on dual analog, which i don't enjoy playing. theres a reason why the second one didnt sell.
angry_fork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 angry_fork
[QUOTE="angry_fork"][QUOTE="Rahnyc4"]Go nintendo. i Rather nintendo run the market than the other guys. Grinning_Demon

Oh so now the problem is the holiday season :lol: Keep on moving the goalposts , just cover you're eyes everytime they release traditional games and you'le be fine in your imaginary dimension where they only make casual games

The last Wii game I was proud of paying the full 50$ for was Mario Galaxy, every game after that is worth 40$ or less in my opinion, because they're either 1. PS2 ports, 2. Re-hashes, or 3. Game's that are good but just aren't worth 50$ (looking at you Boom Blox).
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Rahnyc4
[QUOTE="angry_fork"][QUOTE="Rahnyc4"][QUOTE="angry_fork"] The real Nintendo would've had a Wii Zelda or a Starfox 64 successor on the shelves by now, period.

It can't keep up with the times because Nintendo keeps making it into a shooter instead of going with the Starfox 64 vision of vehicle-based combat and flying in particular. The first game that comes to mind that's similar is Warhawk and that game is great. Wii Zelda being in the works isn't good enough, Ocarina of Time came out 2 years after N64 launched and it was more revolutionary then anything Nintendo could do right now, we're probably not gonna get Wii Zelda until 2010, which is incredibly lame, and not the Nintendo that I grew up with.

actually nintendo havent made a star fox game since the n64. the other ones have been out sourced to other companies. Nintendo is working hard on this new zelda, the new thing is putting time and polish into the game, so they can get it right this time around. I dont think you or anyone who enjoy zelda games, would want a rush zelda game. The same nintendo has been around and always been around. You just dont pay attention to them like sheeps been. nintendo has 2 platforms, which they've been working on, rather than one. if you been playing on the DS, you'll see a lot of nintendo quality. if you look at future ip's from nintendo, you'll see original qualities there too. go look at the nintendo 2008 montage from 3 months ago, if you havent seen those ip's i speak of.
Grinning_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Grinning_Demon
[QUOTE="angry_fork"][QUOTE="Grinning_Demon"][QUOTE="angry_fork"] You'd rather games like Wii Music be your holiday game instead of Little Big Planet or Resistance 2?

The last Wii game I was proud of paying the full 50$ for was Mario Galaxy, every game after that is worth 40$ or less in my opinion, because they're either 1. PS2 ports, 2. Re-hashes, or 3. Game's that are good but just aren't worth 50$ (looking at you Boom Blox).

You're criticizing Nintendo for PS2 ports? You're dismissing everything they made after Galaxy? Brawl, Wario, Mario Kart...oh wait MK now has Wii in the title, suddenly the forum dwellers call the franchise shovelware and act like they never cared for it or say it was casualised :lol: You people are so predictable. Face it, you and others are still buthurt that its not an HD clone burning the charts and being popular.
InfinityMugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41 InfinityMugen
Member since 2007 • 3905 Posts
Nintendo didnt change, people played Halo and GTA 3 and decided Nintendo was a "kiddy console" and a "failure". They have gained dominance in the marketshare, something that hasnt been seen since the SNES days and now some of you are complaining it "changed". The HD model is broken. Simple as that. 3rd parties are now starting to realize they betted on the wrong horse and making quality titles for the system. Nintendo is saving the console gaming industry. If Nintendo went the same route are the HD twins, the market would be very stagnant and many studios would shut their doors. The thing I hate most about this generation is how oversaturated the FPS genre is and yet haters bash Nintendo for doing something different. Grow up. Youre not "Hardcore", there is no "Casual" and Nintendo is here to stay. Embrace it or disgrace it.
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Rahnyc4
Nintendo didnt change, people played Halo and GTA 3 and decided Nintendo was a "kiddy console" and a "failure". They have gained dominance in the marketshare, something that hasnt been seen since the SNES days and now some of you are complaining it "changed". The HD model is broken. Simple as that. 3rd parties are now starting to realize they betted on the wrong horse and making quality titles for the system. Nintendo is saving the console gaming industry. If Nintendo went the same route are the HD twins, the market would be very stagnant and many studios would shut their doors. The thing I hate most about this generation is how oversaturated the FPS genre is and yet haters bash Nintendo for doing something different. Grow up. Youre not "Hardcore", there is no "Casual" and Nintendo is here to stay. Embrace it or disgrace it.InfinityMugen
word, son. yo, people dont realize that nintendo is still the same as they were many moons ago. if anything, it feels like nintendo is truly back to there original self, way back when. they actually been spending more money with other developers, than they did last gen. fatal frame, monster hunter, dragon quest come to mind. it seems like nintendo is spending money, to get these exclusives. nintendo back they didnt really do that. nintendo actually is going all out this gen.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c1f6975e595b
deactivated-5c1f6975e595b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#43 deactivated-5c1f6975e595b
Member since 2005 • 99 Posts

The way i see the Wii is that its not a games console but more of an "entertainment" system for families, and they simply buy the Wii to have fun in groups and parties. The Xbox 360 and PS3s are for those who are looking for nice graphics with some compelling storyline, best enjoyed on their own, and this demographic will not die out because when the new PlayStation 6 or Xbox Pi come out they are going to buy it for their own enjoyment of "super realistic gameplay with ultra realistic graphics", whereas the demographics for the Wii is mainly families, and these people aren't going to, say, buy the next, new Wii, because most families, as a group, would not bother to spend much money on games and they would wonder to themselves why they would need a new Wii when they already have one.

And what im trying to get at is that the Wii might have taken over this generation, but, if continued down the same path, nobody would buy their product

SER69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SER69
Member since 2003 • 7096 Posts
Good. A gaming company running gaming. That's how it should always be.
Grinning_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Grinning_Demon

The way i see the Wii is that its not a games console but more of an "entertainment" system for families, and they simply buy the Wii to have fun in groups and parties. The Xbox 360 and PS3s are for those who are looking for nice graphics with some compelling storyline, best enjoyed on their own, and this demographic will not die out because when the new PlayStation 6 or Xbox Pi come out they are going to buy it for their own enjoyment of "super realistic gameplay with ultra realistic graphics", whereas the demographics for the Wii is mainly families, and these people aren't going to, say, buy the next, new Wii, because most families, as a group, would not bother to spend much money on games and they would wonder to themselves why they would need a new Wii when they already have one.

And what im trying to get at is that the Wii might have taken over this generation, but, if continued down the same path, nobody would buy their product

SystemOnline
Ahh wishfull thinking.
angry_fork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 angry_fork
[QUOTE="Grinning_Demon"][QUOTE="angry_fork"][QUOTE="Grinning_Demon"] Oh so now the problem is the holiday season :lol: Keep on moving the goalposts , just cover you're eyes everytime they release traditional games and you'le be fine in your imaginary dimension where they only make casual games

You're criticizing Nintendo for PS2 ports? You're dismissing everything they made after Galaxy? Brawl, Wario, Mario Kart...oh wait MK now has Wii in the title, suddenly the forum dwellers call the franchise shovelware and act like they never cared for it or say it was casualised :lol: You people are so predictable. Face it, you and others are still buthurt that its not an HD clone burning the charts and being popular.

Mario Kart Wii is so dumbed down compared to Mario Kart 64 it's not even funny, and the maps aren't even close to as original as the 64 ones were. That's #1 #2 tell me Brawl isn't a Melee re-hash, seriously with a straight face, you can't do it. Wario? If I was into mini-game collections I'd give you this one but i'm not.
mubarakibnumar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 mubarakibnumar
Member since 2005 • 586 Posts

[QUOTE="Grinning_Demon"][QUOTE="angry_fork"] The last Wii game I was proud of paying the full 50$ for was Mario Galaxy, every game after that is worth 40$ or less in my opinion, because they're either 1. PS2 ports, 2. Re-hashes, or 3. Game's that are good but just aren't worth 50$ (looking at you Boom Blox).angry_fork

Mario Kart Wii is so dumbed down compared to Mario Kart 64 it's not even funny, and the maps aren't even close to as original as the 64 ones were. That's #1 #2 tell me Brawl isn't a Melee re-hash, seriously with a straight face, you can't do it. Wario? If I was into mini-game collections I'd give you this one but i'm not.

This is the crap that really pisses me off...you havent even read up on the game talkless of playing it yet you have concluded that Wario ware is a mini game collection.

Vanadium2k8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Vanadium2k8
Member since 2008 • 1605 Posts
Well deserved :)
fbigent34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 fbigent34
Member since 2007 • 2389 Posts
so much fun sheeping nintendo fans and or sheep. or mulit console owers owned other fanboy so easliy. :lol: