Nintendo Should Purchase take 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

#1 peacebringer
Member since 2006 • 3371 Posts

This may sound outrageous but ninty should make a Bid for take 2. ninty needs more mature game and Take2 has got them. i know this would kill people who expecting GTA4 but i don't think GTA4 is gonna be a looker as many think. it'll look betetr than other GTA but don't expect gears quality on such a huge world. Rockstar isn't really know for Graphics but for gameplay so it kinda fits with Ninty's goals. but i know it's never gonna happen so heres a list of other companys who strategically should buy take 2 other than Nintendo

Microsoft,Sony,EA,Capcom,Ubisoft.

If i had to bet on it i would actually say ubisoft would Purchase them because for the last 2 years Ubisoft has been getting bigger and bigger with more games underthere belt and they wanna be like EA. if they wanna be like EA take 2 can help them.

palaric8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 palaric8
Member since 2006 • 2246 Posts
wii cant handle Gta Iv and la noire
Bandit_Haze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Bandit_Haze
Member since 2005 • 4950 Posts
take 2 is a good purchase for anyone who can afford it... just no more hot coffee scandals, its really not good for business
Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts
It will probably be some massive media company like Viacom, Time Warner, or News Corporation that buys them.
Bandit_Haze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Bandit_Haze
Member since 2005 • 4950 Posts

wii cant handle Gta Iv and la noirepalaric8

if nintendo bought, take 2... it wouldn't have to

peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 peacebringer

[QUOTE="palaric8"]wii cant handle Gta Iv and la noireBandit_Haze

if nintendo bought, take 2... it wouldn't have to

nice you owned him lol
Hater3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Hater3000
Member since 2007 • 2310 Posts
Nintendo+gta=Nothing good. The last time i checked all the M games on the wii sucked.
Magical_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Magical_Guy
Member since 2003 • 1673 Posts
The thing about take two, is that it has an annoying lawyer that will follow you around.
peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 peacebringer
[QUOTE="Hater3000"]Nintendo+gta=Nothing good. The last time i checked all the M games on the wii sucked.

wich is why i said Take 2 would bring that to ninty can you not read. you got owned.
Tsug_Ze_Wind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Tsug_Ze_Wind
Member since 2006 • 9511 Posts

That would have "pwned" written all over it.

peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 peacebringer
It will probably be some massive media company like Viacom, Time Warner, or News Corporation that buys them.Timstuff
Big media companys like that don't purchase game developers. mostly cause they don't have resources to handle a big game division. it would = terrible decisions and bad games. and if a media company buys Take 2 all the violence in there games will ahve to be drastically reduced because of fear of losing viewer cause of outrage of a game. Videogame company buy videocompanys. like when rare was up for sale it was bought by MS.
peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 peacebringer
[QUOTE="Hater3000"][QUOTE="peacebringer"][QUOTE="Hater3000"]Nintendo+gta=Nothing good. The last time i checked all the M games on the wii sucked.

wich is why i said Take 2 would bring that to ninty can you not read. you got owned.

Yeah because when ubisoft made an exlcusive wii game developed especially for the wii it was really good :roll:.Peacebringer are your parents somehow related? because you are retarded.

you lost me when you tryed to use a first gens visuals as defense.
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts
The thing about take two, is that it has an annoying lawyer that will follow you around.Magical_Guy
I know that is one reason why I don't want any Console Developer buying them I would be fine with a 3rd party buying them, but if a console developer buys them it might make them have to go Third Party because they would be getting Sued alot and then they might lose money on that.
AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AvinashTyagi
Member since 2005 • 4433 Posts
[QUOTE="Hater3000"]Nintendo+gta=Nothing good. The last time i checked all the M games on the wii sucked.

What released Wii games have an M rating?
TrueReligion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TrueReligion_
Member since 2006 • 11037 Posts
No, thanks I don't want a Mario themed GTA.
Hater3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Hater3000
Member since 2007 • 2310 Posts
[QUOTE="peacebringer"][QUOTE="Hater3000"][QUOTE="peacebringer"][QUOTE="Hater3000"]Nintendo+gta=Nothing good. The last time i checked all the M games on the wii sucked.

Yeah because when ubisoft made an exlcusive wii game developed especially for the wii it was really good :roll:.Peacebringer are your parents somehow related? because you are retarded.

Are you telling me the wii can do something better than first gen graphics?.Those are news because last time i checked the best the wii can pull was TP.
AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 AvinashTyagi
Member since 2005 • 4433 Posts
No, thanks I don't want a Mario themed GTA.TrueReligion_
It would rock, didn't you see that ep of robot chicken? :P
lonsy02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lonsy02
Member since 2005 • 731 Posts
agree on graphics and it should be played on a normal controller
daqua_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20 daqua_99
Member since 2005 • 11170 Posts
Why would Nintendo purchase a company which has already confirmed games for the 360/PS3?
peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 peacebringer
[QUOTE="Hater3000"][QUOTE="peacebringer"][QUOTE="Hater3000"][QUOTE="peacebringer"][QUOTE="Hater3000"]Nintendo+gta=Nothing good. The last time i checked all the M games on the wii sucked.

Are you telling me the wii can do something better than first gen graphics?.Those are news because last time i checked the best the wii can pull was TP.

i don't even know why i'm arguing with you but here goes. you must be a rere to call me a rere and you gonna sit here and tell me the best the Wii can do is TP. just cause thats the best looking game on Wii now doesn't means thats it's limits. i have done research the Graphics chip in the wii is anot the same as the cubes it's on a bigger chip and has dual GPU's the CPU is also differant. so it's not just a cube. You have a hard head and i seen you post many times and you are always thinkg you know what your saying. the Zelda tp iwas made on Cube hardwarde not Wii and it was ported to Wii the same way PS3 gets those crappy Xbox 360 ports. no difefrance but you se i know this i'm not blind like you. the videos of MP3 look better than any Wii game on the market but i know your not gonna even bring that up. what about Mario on the Wii and SSBB those games all look better than Zelda Tp. high res textures and bumb mapping. you remember the first PS1 games and the last PS1 games. you remember the first Xbox games and the last. remember the first ps2 games and the last. the first games never use the systems fool capabilitys. you got owned go cry in the corner with whatever graphics box you have.
peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 peacebringer
Why would Nintendo purchase a company which has already confirmed games for the 360/PS3?daqua_99
those games won;t see the light of day if no one buys the company. they were expecting to release on Xbox 360 but if MS buys take 2 you think there gonna let GTA go to PS? no same for if nitnedo buys them . Games can easly be droped expecially in a time where the fate of the company is in question. Godfather for Wii looks betetr than the GTA games on PS2 but no ones gonna bring that up but me.
TDLlama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TDLlama
Member since 2006 • 2779 Posts
It will never, ever happen... but if by some weird, pig-flying chance Nintendo does buy Take Two, I believe that would be Nintendo's best move in years. A 3rd party company will buy Take Two, I'm sure of it.
peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 peacebringer
It will never, ever happen... but if by some weird, pig-flying chance Nintendo does buy Take Two, I believe that would be Nintendo's best move in years. A 3rd party company will buy Take Two, I'm sure of it.TDLlama
yeah i agree i just wanted to point out if nintendo did it would be realy smart move for them. but like i said MS,EA,Capcom,Ubisoft are on my top list of pruchasers.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#25 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Manhunt 2 is already coming to Wii, PS2 and PSP only.

They should buy Take Two. And shaft everyone else.
caje47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 caje47
Member since 2005 • 2298 Posts

This may sound outrageous but ninty should make a Bid for take 2. ninty needs more mature game and Take2 has got them. i know this would kill people who expecting GTA4 but i don't think GTA4 is gonna be a looker as many think. it'll look betetr than other GTA but don't expect gears quality on such a huge world. Rockstar isn't really know for Graphics but for gameplay so it kinda fits with Ninty's goals. but i know it's never gonna happen so heres a list of other companys who strategically should buy take 2 other than Nintendo

Microsoft,Sony,EA,Capcom,Ubisoft.

If i had to bet on it i would actually say ubisoft would Purchase them because for the last 2 years Ubisoft has been getting bigger and bigger with more games underthere belt and they wanna be like EA. if they wanna be like EA take 2 can help them.

peacebringer

HAH. Knowing how cheap Nintendo is, they won't pay anything for 3rd party support. They're content with rehashing Mario a million times.Â