Ninja Gaiden Sigma on 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vojkan80001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1 Vojkan80001
Member since 2005 • 3621 Posts

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=107423

It seems that Sigma is getting a lot of positive PR from western gaming sites. Hype is rising and even I didn't care for this game before but now i am VERY interested. Now question is. Since this game is getting a lot of attention, is there a chance that Sigma also ends on 360? Game is not published by Sony or something like that so they are basically free to do what ever they want. Why not sell a million copys on 360 if possible and make a lot of money?

P.S-this is not fan-boy question, i am just trying to find logical answer. What are your thoughts?

Deyee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Deyee
Member since 2006 • 882 Posts
I've already beaten it for the original Xbox....as many others have. Let the PS3 guys get in on the action and let Itagaki work on a NEW Ninja Gaiden. Besides, it wasn't Itagaki that's doing the next-gen port, it's Hayashi.
earthking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 earthking
Member since 2003 • 12506 Posts
Ninja Theory is using this to get into the PS3 market to determine which system is the supior system. IMO...They haven't developed a game for the PS3 and they don't know if it's supior to the 360 or not. BTW, it's only one interview...Don't make rumors up this early in the game...:P.
Avatar image for monsternachoman
monsternachoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 monsternachoman
Member since 2006 • 1264 Posts

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=107423

It seems that Sigma is getting a lot of positive PR from western gaming sites. Hype is rising and even I didn't care for this game before but now i am VERY interested. Now question is. Since this game is getting a lot of attention, is there a chance that Sigma also ends on 360? Game is not published by Sony or something like that so they are basically free to do what ever they want. Why not sell a million copys on 360 if possible and make a lot of money?

P.S-this is not fan-boy question, i am just trying to find logical answer. What are your thoughts?

Vojkan80001

:lol: just because a game is getting alot of attention doesnt mean that it's going to be put on other consoles.  

ironwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ironwarrior2
Member since 2006 • 2590 Posts
the only reason this port of a port is getting so much hype is because there is nothing good on ps3 and cows are desperate for anything to play
CPM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 CPM_basic
Member since 2002 • 4247 Posts
No thanks. I've already played Ninja Gaiden. Rented Black. Sigma is the same game with a few different weapons and updated textures big woop. I'll skip the game the third time around and wait for the true second iteration.
InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 InfamousC
Member since 2006 • 2389 Posts
the game will have no load times and can be played in 1080p at 60fps. 360 can't run this game.
Avatar image for supermechakirby
supermechakirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 supermechakirby
Member since 2003 • 10677 Posts
I dont wanna play Ninja gaiden for a 3rd time were getting NG2 EXCLUSIVE
Huxley_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Huxley_00
Member since 2006 • 1309 Posts
That game is so 2005.. why does a 2 year old game get so much hype? Halo2 is coming out on the PC!!!! maybe we should all j1zz all over that game too!
earthking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 earthking
I dont wanna play Ninja gaiden for a 3rd time were getting NG2 EXCLUSIVEsupermechakirby
I own a PS3 and 360 so this doesn't affect me but where is your proof? Or can I just borrow your crystal ball?...I actually want NG 2 on the Wii...:).
monsternachoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 monsternachoman

I need some details about this game. 

Is it a direct port from the XBOX game? Or are they adding and doing different stuff to the game? 

earthking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 earthking

Is it a direct port from the XBOX game? Or are they adding and doing different stuff to the game? 

monsternachoman
They are adding levels with racheal (as the playable character) and a few new enemies...Also, improved graphics, ect...You know the drill.
-uHuRu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -uHuRu
Member since 2007 • 158 Posts
lol. lemmings want to be milked for a third time?
Vojkan80001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Vojkan80001

monsternachoman

They(creators) get mad when people call it a port. Correct term is remake of xbox game. On gametrailers you can see some comparassions with old game.

CPM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CPM_basic

[QUOTE="supermechakirby"]I dont wanna play Ninja gaiden for a 3rd time were getting NG2 EXCLUSIVEearthking
I own a PS3 and 360 so this doesn't affect me but where is your proof? Or can I just borrow your crystal ball?...I actually want NG 2 on the Wii...:).

Itagaki said him and his team are concentrating on 360 only titles. That's why he is not working on Sigma.

earthking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 earthking

[QUOTE="earthking"][QUOTE="supermechakirby"]I dont wanna play Ninja gaiden for a 3rd time were getting NG2 EXCLUSIVECPM_basic

Itagaki said him and his team are concentrating on 360 only titles. That's why he is not working on Sigma.

But he wasn't talking about Itagaki...He was talking about NG Sigma.
wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 wiistation360
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts
the game will have no load times and can be played in 1080p at 60fps. 360 can't run this game.InfamousC
what happened to the 120 fps 2 "dual 1080p" in 4d?
animation_imp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 animation_imp
Member since 2005 • 155 Posts
Also new weapons, new boss-fights, new moves... The animation hes been totally reworked, the textures are new, the framerate is higher then on the xbox so the game plays much faster. Furthermore there are some new features like running over water and using your bow while jumping. To me (I played black) this looks more like a remake then a port, so if you're a NG-fan, this is a must-have. Seriously
earthking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 earthking
[QUOTE="animation_imp"]Also new weapons, new boss-fights, new moves... The animation hes been totally reworked, the textures are new, the framerate is higher then on the xbox so the game plays much faster. Furthermore there are some new features like running over water and using your bow while jumping. To me (I played black) this looks more like a remake then a port, so if you're a NG-fan, this is a must-have. Seriously

One of my main reasons I own a PS3.
CPM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 CPM_basic
[QUOTE="CPM_basic"]

[QUOTE="earthking"][QUOTE="supermechakirby"]I dont wanna play Ninja gaiden for a 3rd time were getting NG2 EXCLUSIVEearthking

But he wasn't talking about Itagaki...He was talking about NG Sigma.

?

He was saying 360 is getting NG2 exclusive. Then you asked for proof. Then I gave you proof. Then you got confused and talked about sigmaport...

xboxps2cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 xboxps2cube
Member since 2005 • 1362 Posts
PSM has an interview in the mag with the devs I thought It was interesting, in which it says something about the game being ps3 only and how the dev feels about games going multiplatform.
monsternachoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 monsternachoman
[QUOTE="monsternachoman"]

earthking

They are adding levels with racheal (as the playable character) and a few new enemies...Also, improved graphics, ect...You know the drill.

Ok so it isnt the EXACT game as the XBOX one :D that's all i need to know TY 

earthking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 earthking
[QUOTE="earthking"][QUOTE="monsternachoman"]

monsternachoman

They are adding levels with racheal (as the playable character) and a few new enemies...Also, improved graphics, ect...You know the drill.

No problem...I'm a Ninja Gaident fan, so I'm following this game.
Vojkan80001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Vojkan80001
[QUOTE="earthking"][QUOTE="monsternachoman"]

monsternachoman

I told you go and check videos on gametrailer

Vojkan80001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Vojkan80001
But still no one is answering the main question. Does tem ninja have any financial interest in releasing Sigma on 360 also?
jdang307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jdang307
Member since 2006 • 1512 Posts
They probably do, but after calling companies who release on multiplat essentially panzies, I'm not sure they're going to.
supermechakirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 supermechakirby
[QUOTE="supermechakirby"]I dont wanna play Ninja gaiden for a 3rd time were getting NG2 EXCLUSIVEearthking

itagaki has said that xbox is his home (this is after DOAX2 was released) he also said "I am working on what everyone thinks I am working on" also I saw a page of an interview with itagaki in some japanese magazine and was told that it confirmed NG2 30% done and for the 360, along with project progressive and Code cronus all 360 now dont ask me to give you the page as its japanese and I STILL havnt gotten the translators where I get my manga from to translate it, IDK why they cant skim through it and confirm it? IDK I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD
pins_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 pins_basic
Member since 2003 • 11521 Posts

OMG I'm going to have nightmares. The thought of NG on Wii is sickening.
Me_Ur_Daddy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Me_Ur_Daddy_
Member since 2007 • 441 Posts
[QUOTE="InfamousC"]the game will have no load times and can be played in 1080p at 60fps. 360 can't run this game.wiistation360
what happened to the 120 fps 2 "dual 1080p" in 4d?

what happen to MS saying 1080p was pointless and HDMI was not needed and 20 gig HDD is all you need HUH HUH HUH ????
supermechakirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 supermechakirby
[QUOTE="earthking"][QUOTE="supermechakirby"]I dont wanna play Ninja gaiden for a 3rd time were getting NG2 EXCLUSIVEpins_basic

OMG I'm going to have nightmares. The thought of NG on Wii is sickening.

itll still look better than NGS on the PS3 :lol:
daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#31 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts

i doubt they will release it for the 360 since most 360 owners are past xbox owners and many many of those will have played through ng,ng black so i cant see many playing the same game 3 times,insted they will go straight for ng2!

well thtas what i think anyway.

Paktahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Paktahn
Member since 2002 • 2093 Posts
Ninja Gaiden Black is backwards compatibile on 360 and can be bought at budget prices. So it would be harder to get good sales on 360 with that already available.
Avatar image for deactivated-57d773aa56272
deactivated-57d773aa56272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33 deactivated-57d773aa56272
Member since 2006 • 2292 Posts
Considering the first game was so incredibly difficult like the original NES games it is hard for me to clamor for another whammy upside my temple.
Illumination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 Illumination
Member since 2005 • 2109 Posts

Ninja Theory is using this to get into the PS3 market to determine which system is the supior system. IMO...They haven't developed a game for the PS3 and they don't know if it's supior to the 360 or not. BTW, it's only one interview...Don't make rumors up this early in the game...:P.earthking

Its gonna have to go to 360 if they want to make their money back .EVery ps3 game made, incuding resistence, has been a commercial failure. Â