New screens for Wii Play 2...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

freeload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 freeload
Member since 2003 • 8139 Posts

http://uk.wii.ign.com/objects/827/827423.html

JUST KIDDING!

It's actually just screens from Wii Obstacle Course; a demo that was shown at E3 2006 but never released.

I did play it though and it was a lot of fun, and I would really love to see it come out as an actual game, or possbily as a mini-game in Wii Play 2 or something similar.

Check out the vid: http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/media/827/827423/vids_1.html

MegaPigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MegaPigeon
Member since 2007 • 1726 Posts
Oh, thank god. I was about to shake my fist in the air and scream at the fact that Wii Play was really stupid. Really, it was the first game I played on the Wii, but only ot get used to the controler. I played it for 5 minutes and BAM. I was off it. But yeah, this might be cool if they released it as a free download.
freeload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 freeload

Oh, thank god. I was about to shake my fist in the air and scream at the fact that Wii Play was really stupid. Really, it was the first game I played on the Wii, but only ot get used to the controler. I played it for 5 minutes and BAM. I was off it. But yeah, this might be cool if they released it as a free download.MegaPigeon

That's actually a good idea...

coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 coreygames
Member since 2005 • 5027 Posts
I knew this was fake (somewhat considering it was actually a demo) when I saw the ears on the Miis. They shouldn't have ears.
freeload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 freeload

They could relese Wii Play 2 still, with this game included, and still with a Wiimote, or they could release it as a downloadable game. I think those are two good options. Don't think they should release stuff like this at retail though. Unless they sell them at a budget price or something...

freeload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 freeload

I knew this was fake (somewhat considering it was actually a demo) when I saw the ears on the Miis. They shouldn't have ears.coreygames

Hehe.

Weslii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Weslii
Member since 2007 • 2309 Posts
Oh, thank god. I was about to shake my fist in the air and scream at the fact that Wii Play was really stupid. Really, it was the first game I played on the Wii, but only ot get used to the controler. I played it for 5 minutes and BAM. I was off it. But yeah, this might be cool if they released it as a free download.MegaPigeon

The fact you've only played it for 5 minutes might be the reason you didnt like it.
I didnt like it at beginning but its really cool to get everything platinum. It takes lots of skill too.
freeload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 freeload

[QUOTE="MegaPigeon"]Oh, thank god. I was about to shake my fist in the air and scream at the fact that Wii Play was really stupid. Really, it was the first game I played on the Wii, but only ot get used to the controler. I played it for 5 minutes and BAM. I was off it. But yeah, this might be cool if they released it as a free download.Weslii

The fact you've only played it for 5 minutes might be the reason you didnt like it.
I didnt like it at beginning but its really cool to get everything platinum. It takes lots of skill too.

I personally ejoyed it more than Wii Sports. Bowling was the only sport I really enjoyed, whereas with Wii Play I enjoyed a few of the games...

Â