New report from everyone's fav 'Console War' conspirator.

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

It's Friday so we can all do with some major lols.

N4G.com brainwash of the week(#4). How to spin 800p/30fps gate and $1.1 billion loss in 80 minutes

February 7th, 17:03

Misterx: It was clear from the start that REAL next gen games will always be 30fps and not 1080p on PS4. There is no magic could be done as PS4 has only 1.8TF GPU(1.4 actually as other 0.4 TF are supporting 4CUs for GPGPU to be fully implemented by Sonys 1st parties only by 2016 like Cerny said). Well Sonys 1st party developers will use a lot of tricks to cover PS3.5 weakness like fog, narrow corridor levels, not open world and so on.

1.8TF simply too low to last even 3 years. Epic and Crytec already showed us their tech demos that fully load 4-5TF GPUs with console level optimisation. Wonder why EPIC did not showed any UE4 games yet after their amazing tech demos?

All graphics powerhouses - Epic, Crytec and Remedy are stick with Xbox One for real next gen to come in next few years. Insider said they feel like Epic is now almost Microsoft's 1st party studio.

People will choose better looking games on comsoles. While gameplay will be the same on every platform. And Sony knows that.

Misterx: The Order 1886 gate. Funy how SDF try to explain us why 800p and 30fps are good things now. Typical double standarts and lack of any honest. Only lie and brainwash.

Misterx: Sony reports they expect $1.1 billion loss, Playstations brand will be affected by this bad situation for sure as Sony will invest less in their 1st party titles or they will produce less content(lack of multiplayer in The Order 1886 is only the begining). Sales for PS brand will go red when MS will want that and be fully ready. And MS is in situation when they will do that soon. Thanks to all MS haters and Sony fanboys lie and stupidity who damaged Xbox One brand with their false facts they made out of the air ignoring everything Microsoft say.

Misterx: I think Kaz Hirai CEO's role is to smoothly end Sony or parts of it where they will lose money in near future.

Microsoft-sony.com or sony-microsoft.com could be registered by Microsoft back in 2011 after mutual agreement beetwin MS and Sony with plans to end Playstation hardware brand and stop loose money. Playstation brand is almost ready to go multiplatform and software only. And they still will earn big making great games on really powerfull and revolutional hardware(full HSA or GCN 2.0) with minimal costs.

Also maybe that is smart trolling from MS for all Sony's lie.

It is clear as sunny day Sony could not complete with MS in software and now in hardware tech for the next 10 years. Amazing software is allways harder to make than great hardware. Now every company need make great software and hardware at the same time to be successefull. Only Microsoft, Apple, Google cound do that. All others will be on second roles and will not attrack many customers. Even Nintendo is now seeking whom to sell while they still not wasted all their $8 billion profit. Ecosystems, platforms, software and hardware harmony is a king and very very hard to do right. You need $30-50 billions and 5 to 7 years to do it and there still will be hight chance to fail and customers will find something better.

Misterx: Wonder why Sony fans and Xbox fans act differently while we all the same people in our age group? Because there is a group of managed Sony fans that stand different from normal fans and use internet as their last weapon to survive.

There is:

Xbox or Nintendo

- 100% of normal Xbox fans. They do not use personal attacks and do no invide every playstation article or topic.

Playstation

- 99% of normal PS fans what do not use personal attacks and do no invide every xbox one topic or article.

- 1% of managed fans that set the mind and brainwash for other 99% fans with ultra hard posts fully of personal attacks and facts without proof and links

Why Xbox One fans don't use personal attacks on Sony fans and do not invide every PS article or topic with hate?

Because normal people don't do that. Only this small group of dessperate Sony 1st party studios employeers and their fans could do that.

LOL discuss....

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 misterpmedia

Little gem from his blog as well hahaha.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

The Order is full HD, just at a different aspect ratio. It's funny how 90% of people bitching about res don't appear to have the first clue of what it actually is. Lol.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

That Bull is massive....... And look at those balls, DAAAAAAAAYYYYYMMMMMN !

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 misterpmedia

@locopatho said:

The Order is full HD, just at a different aspect ratio. It's funny how 90% of people bitching about res don't appear to have the first clue of what it actually is. Lol.

While I agree, don't take anything this guy says as serious or factual. That's for just in case you don't know who this guy is. :P

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@locopatho said:

While I agree, don't take anything this guy says as serious or factual. That's for just in case you don't know who this guy is. :P

Oh yeah I get this ain't real. Just pointing out :P

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By misterpmedia

@sts106mat said:

what is this shit?

A blog post from a lem religious site. A cult sect that apparently holds all the true facts about the console war, microsoft insiders, and how the Xb1 is more powerful combined with the whole of the internet, tech websites and journalists are all on Sony payroll, etc etc.

It's 'cold war' level lunacy but it still makes for a fantastic read, especially in his broken Russian style English.

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

@sts106mat said:

sounds like an alternative reality version of Tormentos

Haha, mad babblings, alright.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

what's sad about this is that as ridiculous as this stuff sounds there are lots of people that actually believe whatever this guy says. It's truly astonishing to say the least.

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#13 leandrro
Member since 2007 • 1644 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

It's Friday so we can all do with some major lols.

N4G.com brainwash of the week(#4). How to spin 800p/30fps gate and $1.1 billion loss in 80 minutes

February 7th, 17:03

Misterx: It was clear from the start that REAL next gen games will always be 30fps and not 1080p on PS4. There is no magic could be done as PS4 has only 1.8TF GPU(1.4 actually as other 0.4 TF are supporting 4CUs for GPGPU to be fully implemented by Sonys 1st parties only by 2016 like Cerny said). Well Sonys 1st party developers will use a lot of tricks to cover PS3.5 weakness like fog, narrow corridor levels, not open world and so on.

1.8TF simply too low to last even 3 years. Epic and Crytec already showed us their tech demos that fully load 4-5TF GPUs with console level optimisation. Wonder why EPIC did not showed any UE4 games yet after their amazing tech demos?

All graphics powerhouses - Epic, Crytec and Remedy are stick with Xbox One for real next gen to come in next few years. Insider said they feel like Epic is now almost Microsoft's 1st party studio.

People will choose better looking games on comsoles. While gameplay will be the same on every platform. And Sony knows that.

Misterx: The Order 1886 gate. Funy how SDF try to explain us why 800p and 30fps are good things now. Typical double standarts and lack of any honest. Only lie and brainwash.

Misterx: Sony reports they expect $1.1 billion loss, Playstations brand will be affected by this bad situation for sure as Sony will invest less in their 1st party titles or they will produce less content(lack of multiplayer in The Order 1886 is only the begining). Sales for PS brand will go red when MS will want that and be fully ready. And MS is in situation when they will do that soon. Thanks to all MS haters and Sony fanboys lie and stupidity who damaged Xbox One brand with their false facts they made out of the air ignoring everything Microsoft say.

Misterx: I think Kaz Hirai CEO's role is to smoothly end Sony or parts of it where they will lose money in near future.

Microsoft-sony.com or sony-microsoft.com could be registered by Microsoft back in 2011 after mutual agreement beetwin MS and Sony with plans to end Playstation hardware brand and stop loose money. Playstation brand is almost ready to go multiplatform and software only. And they still will earn big making great games on really powerfull and revolutional hardware(full HSA or GCN 2.0) with minimal costs.

Also maybe that is smart trolling from MS for all Sony's lie.

It is clear as sunny day Sony could not complete with MS in software and now in hardware tech for the next 10 years. Amazing software is allways harder to make than great hardware. Now every company need make great software and hardware at the same time to be successefull. Only Microsoft, Apple, Google cound do that. All others will be on second roles and will not attrack many customers. Even Nintendo is now seeking whom to sell while they still not wasted all their $8 billion profit. Ecosystems, platforms, software and hardware harmony is a king and very very hard to do right. You need $30-50 billions and 5 to 7 years to do it and there still will be hight chance to fail and customers will find something better.

Misterx: Wonder why Sony fans and Xbox fans act differently while we all the same people in our age group? Because there is a group of managed Sony fans that stand different from normal fans and use internet as their last weapon to survive.

There is:

Xbox or Nintendo

- 100% of normal Xbox fans. They do not use personal attacks and do no invide every playstation article or topic.

Playstation

- 99% of normal PS fans what do not use personal attacks and do no invide every xbox one topic or article.

- 1% of managed fans that set the mind and brainwash for other 99% fans with ultra hard posts fully of personal attacks and facts without proof and links

Why Xbox One fans don't use personal attacks on Sony fans and do not invide every PS article or topic with hate?

Because normal people don't do that. Only this small group of dessperate Sony 1st party studios employeers and their fans could do that.

LOL discuss....

is there someone that really believe xbox one can be at least as powerfull as ps4 or just payed to trolls like this guy?

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

@misterpmedia:

man you read that shit more than anyone even made your name like his name but the guy is not a total dummy he does a lot of research more than I can say about anyone on this site

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

sounds like a regular rabid lem, like the ones in this forum

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Sounds like blackace or one of his rabid lem alts.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

That Bull is massive....... And look at those balls, DAAAAAAAAYYYYYMMMMMN !

Is that I_can_haz playing ping-pong with Sony's balls? lmao!!

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Tighaman said:

@misterpmedia:

man you read that shit more than anyone even made your name like his name but the guy is not a total dummy he does a lot of research more than I can say about anyone on this site

*points*

*laughs*

GTFO CANCER

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By misterpmedia

@Gue1 said:

what's sad about this is that as ridiculous as all these stuff sounds there are lots of people that actually believe whatever this guy says. It's truly astonishing to say the least.

http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/155232.html#comments The comment sections are also deliciously hilarious too. These, if not Misterx on 50 different accounts, are people who genuinely follow this guy.

@Tighaman said:

@misterpmedia:

I can't help it if his site is infectious...but not for the reasons he wants it to be. It's funny to visit when something bad happens and you get to see the mind games at play over there. It's fascinating and puts a light hearted addition into the console wars.

As for the bold....I'm guessing we have a resident Misterxian on gamespot ;). Mister X does no research, unless he is the alt account called MisterCteam who goes on wild goose chases trying to find any bit of information that fits in with the narrative. None so far back as February announcement of PS4 has been proven right. His insider is also fake, ironically found out by one of his insiders who used to post in the comment sections, as the picture above shows.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By blackace

When did The Order 1886 go from 1080P 30fps to 800P / 30fps?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=603516

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21  Edited By Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

Lmao this clown again is he still talking to "Insider" his voice on his head this guy is seriously butt-hurt he's prime example of fanboy going way too far

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 misterpmedia

@blackace said:

It's misterx. You can't possibly hope for him to understand. If the Koolaid were a thing, Misterx would be the one who stirs the vats before bottling.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Ever noticed how N4G almost never has any negative "articles" about Microsoft or the Xbox One? Probably paid off or they own the site.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

WOW cows have huge vaginas

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@silversix_ said:

They have always been the most insecure faction here on SW. Who the hell goes to a site that they fully admit is full of BS and yet complain about said site????

Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW.

Oh, and The Order:Letter Box Format ain't 1080p no matter how many mental gymnastics you jump through.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 misterpmedia

I have Kuu2 in the thread, mission complete. :P

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Strutten
Member since 2008 • 1263 Posts

@locopatho: Guess you don't either lol .. have you missed article from them - thats its not set in stone yet if they should go with 1920x800(black bars and 4xMsaa or just 1080p.. only if it got confirmed that its in 1080p then ill surely concede.. but latest it wasnt set on stone yet ?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@silversix_ said:

They have always been the most insecure faction here on SW. Who the hell goes to a site that they fully admit is full of BS and yet complain about said site????

Oh, and The Order:Letter Box Format ain't 1080p no matter how many mental gymnastics you jump through.

Do you believe MisterX's assertions?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kuu2

@Shewgenja said:

@kuu2 said:

@silversix_ said:

Do you believe MisterX's assertions?

About what???? The guy has so many things on that site who the hell could keep up. For me it is no different than any other rabid fanboy site. I find it funny that anyone can claim to have insider info, MisterX, CBoat, Thuway, and any other twitter douche that says they know something.

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

@misterpmedia:

I'm sorry homie I'm not one of them people on his forum but I do read his stuff just like I read SW stuff IGN stuff N4 stuff Beyond and the rest of them and make my own conclusions look at my profile on here and see how long I've been on this site and how much I have post before last year, I like to read it don't matter if hes a troll to me shit I think n4G is one big troll site but I still read it.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kuu2

@misterpmedia said:

You are welcome........Thank me for my time!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I fully support Misterxmedia and will continue to do so. Anyone who can piss off cows and Sony Fud in mass numbers is ok in my book.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 misterpmedia

@kuu2 said:

@misterpmedia said:

You are welcome........Thank me for my time!

<3

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kuu2

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I fully support Misterxmedia and will continue to do so. Anyone who can piss of cows and Sony Fud in mass numbers is ok in my book.

And that right there is reason enough.

Ultraaaaaaaa Jimmie Russsel!!!!!!

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By misterpmedia

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I fully support Misterxmedia and will continue to do so. Anyone who can piss of cows and Sony Fud in mass numbers is ok in my book.

Isn't xboxunity your alt? You should sign off and bring him in here. He's the only one missing to make this a party.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By blackace

@misterpmedia said:

@blackace said:

It's misterx. You can't possibly hope for him to understand. If the Koolaid were a thing, Misterx would be the one who stirs the vats before bottling.

The link is from NeoGaf though. So someone from NeoGaf is saying the same thing.

@Strutten said:

@locopatho: Guess you don't either lol .. have you missed article from them - thats its not set in stone yet if they should go with 1920x800(black bars and 4xMsaa or just 1080p.. only if it got confirmed that its in 1080p then ill surely concede.. but latest it wasnt set on stone yet ?

Ooohhh.. it's not confirmed to be 1080P or 800P yet. That's why it was on NeoGaf as well. Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens then.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By misterpmedia

@blackace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@blackace said:

The link is from NeoGaf though. So someone from NeoGaf is saying the same thing.

Probably because what's displayed of the game takes up 800p(1920 X 800p), it's always been that way, but with the black bars it's 1080p.
There's no upscaling therefore no ruination of IQ. Misterx just takes that low number and runs with it as a neggy as per.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Hahahahaha, holy shit this guys a loon. I can't believe people still pay him any attention at all.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

sad part is he has so many followers that actually believe him

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@misterpmedia: no he is not my alt. he actually doesn't believe in MisterX

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 misterpmedia

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@misterpmedia: no he is not my alt. he actually doesn't believe in MisterX

alts can have alter egos. Entirely plausible. To be fair that version would have more sense too ;).

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By StriateEnd
Member since 2013 • 521 Posts

Sounds a lot like blackace

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 misterpmedia

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Hahahahaha, holy shit this guys a loon. I can't believe people still pay him any attention at all.

He's a guilty pleasure of mine. I can't help but click on over when a PS4 VS XB1 disparity hits the 'nets and the commenters over there go into damage control/melt down mode. Then Mister X's insider comes in to tell everyone it's all going to be OK. Except...he's been telling them all that since November bahaha,

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@misterpmedia: true. Alts do have alter egos. But once again I am no Unity.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

He's a guilty pleasure of mine. I can't help but click on over when a PS4 VS XB1 disparity hits the 'nets and the commenters over there go into damage control/melt down mode. Then Mister X's insider comes in to tell everyone it's all going to be OK. Except...he's been telling them all that since November bahaha,

True, his fans might be even worse with how blindly they defend his incoherent babbling. Heading over to the comment section on his blog is like coming aboard a short bus.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@silversix_ said:

The Irony.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By misterpmedia

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@misterpmedia: true. Altus do have alter egos. But once again I am no Unity.

Would you kindly sign into Tim Dog's account?

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

Every lem on this site sound like him so delusional and ignoring reality. Now we know where kingtits blackace others get talking point. Except Foxbat I like he is funny and I hope he does not get ban.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 blackace

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Every lem on this site sound like him so delusional and ignoring reality. Now we know where kingtits blackace others get talking point. Except Foxbat I like he is funny and I hope he does not get ban.

I'm not a lem and I'm my own idio. You're like every other cow on here. Think you know everything.