NEW INFAMOUS SECOND SON GIFS, OMG!! 56k? Think again

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#101 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17465 Posts

The game looks really good!

I have to say , though, that it is going to be weird playing the game with no shadows. Ruins the immersion to a degree.

If im lighting in a bottle, id cast light and shadows on everything.

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#102 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

Looks great. Will definitely pick it up in a few years when the PS4 is cheaper.

Still not sure about the protagonist. Seems like a brat

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@Cranler said:

@silversix_ said:

I know for a fact lems are extremely jelly but will never ever admit it. Instead they will be playing Call of Duty seven months before the call of duty season. YAY.

Why jelly? Buy PS 4 and Infamous. Return PS 4 after 2 weeks. Sell Infamous on ebay. $20 lost. Back to huge bang for your buck game Titanfall.

MMMMMMM Dayam son

Repeat process with next Naughty Dog game. I hope Sony can get a heavy hitter mp exclusive game this gen. Maybe it will make the PS 4 worth owning. Lets face it, a quality mp game is worth 10 quality sp games. Halo, Titanfall and Gears are all quality mp games. What does Sony have in the exclusive mp dept?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@Scipio8 said:

Looks like a good looking PS3 game

you seem confused, these...

xbox one games and weren't supposed to be a part of the topic. You see this is a PS4 exclusive game thread and PS3 has much better looking games than these xbox one games you are talking about.

Now back on topic:

Infamous Second Son

Is a true next generation game that may never be possible on xbox one. It is the topic of my thread.

*looks up at Dead Rising 3 pic* Yes, I can see how you could confuse that with a PS3 game, PS3 graphics weren't that great the first year or two so it would be easy to confuse Dead Rising 3 with an early PS3 game. But that is not what this thread is about so lets not dwell on the fact that Dead Rising 3 looks last generation compared to Infamous SS.

lets bask in the knowledge that Infamous SS is a first quarter PS4 game and has already shown us what a true next generation open wold game should look like. It took a full year before PS3 or 360 had anything even remotely impressive as this and Sucker Punch isn't exactly known a studio who produces graphically impressive games. What engine are they using, is it ground up? what about the tools do they have? Honestly no one was expecting much from Infamous SS as an open world game, but it has set a new bar and gameplay looks glorious.

Now lets see Infamous with 100's of npc's on screen with these same graphics.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#105 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

TC We all know that you are butthurt over EA not selling Titanfall on TC no need to repeat that. That aside the game looks awesome. But why doesn't the main character have a shadow? Can't the PS4 render shadows? Mhhh

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#106 Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@lancex2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@silversix_ said:

@k2theswiss said:

@silversix_ said:

I know for a fact lems are extremely jelly but will never ever admit it. Instead they will be playing Call of Duty seven months before the call of duty season. YAY.

Is this gif in 792p?

lol owned.

Haz, your a plague around here and so damn jelly over titanfall

Why would I be jelly? My PC ran the beta at 1200p @ 60 fps. Here are pics I took of it...

If anyone should be jealous it's a dumb pleb lem like you trying to boast with an inferior version of a multiplat. How's the 792p @ 45fps on Xbone treating ya?

Inferior version....lol....no shit. Any game you can play on a console can run on a PC at a higher frame-rate and better looking, so whats the point? Why did Sony fans hype all of the PS4/PC games even though they are just inferior versions....?

I can't believe Sony fans are so obsessed with graphics, seriously. Every post is either about fps or resolution or polygons or some shit. IF any of you really cared about how good games look then NONE of you would be playing on consoles at all. The fact of the matter is that if you have a PC that can run Titanfall properly that's cool, but for a lot of PS4 users that may not be the case, and it is a game they are missing out on.

I'm a PC gamer as well but I really enjoyed the TF beta on my X1, was a lot of fun to play. How did you enjoy it? Did you download the beta only to take screenshots or did you seriously try it? I know for a fact that I will enjoy TF 100% as a full price game purchase. Infamous looks good too and I do plan to buy it, but where will most of my game time be allocated? To the single player campaign game that I'll probably play for 10-20 hours or the online multi-player game that ill be playing for most of this year?

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

nini200Scipio8thedork_knightbobbetybobCranlerCrypt_mxspeedfog

lol, YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So many tears and excuses from xbot fanboys. It warms my heart that Infamous Second Son caused so much butthurt among your clan. Bu..but "the fun" who cares if Dead Rising 3 has last generation quality graphics on the level of a wii game..it has lots of enemies!!" lol.

These are the same desperate group who try to say Infamous SS is somehow not fun, consequently none of them have ever touched the game, oh my, how desperate is that? Hoping that a game is bad because their system won't have it. That's the excuse lems use to bash Infamous SS and defend their, Xbox360 graphics quality exclusive open world xbone title called Dead Rising 3. lol.

Dead Risisng 3 is so much fun they gave it the same score they gave KZSF, yet lemmings say KZSF is terrible because it only got a 7 here at GS, those mental gymnastics yo lol.

You lemmings are done!

Your dreams have been shattered and your god is dead, there is no hope for you now. Love the "bu. but the mass of brain dead enemies only possible with the next gen power of xboxdone?" excuse. Heavenly Sword has a thousand brain dead enemies on the screen too. But lems hype anything that comes to xbox as new to gaming, poor dopes you've been had and MS is laughing at you all.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#109 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

Do have to admit, fir as much as lems and herms have trashed infamous in the past...they sure are showing much jelly over Second Son.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

True nextgen graphics open world game! This is the difference between PS4 and XBone folks, and it'll only get wider, much wider.

Consternated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Consternated
Member since 2013 • 848 Posts

Will have to wait and see what other people think about this one. I grabbed the original Infamous after the PSN blackout, and it bored me to tears... Well, maybe not to tears, but I turned it off.

Hoping it's decent.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@Crypt_mx said:

Inferior version....lol....no shit. Any game you can play on a console can run on a PC at a higher frame-rate and better looking, so whats the point? Why did Sony fans hype all of the PS4/PC games even though they are just inferior versions....?

I can't believe Sony fans are so obsessed with graphics, seriously. Every post is either about fps or resolution or polygons or some shit. IF any of you really cared about how good games look then NONE of you would be playing on consoles at all. The fact of the matter is that if you have a PC that can run Titanfall properly that's cool, but for a lot of PS4 users that may not be the case, and it is a game they are missing out on.

I'm a PC gamer as well but I really enjoyed the TF beta on my X1, was a lot of fun to play. How did you enjoy it? Did you download the beta only to take screenshots or did you seriously try it? I know for a fact that I will enjoy TF 100% as a full price game purchase. Infamous looks good too and I do plan to buy it, but where will most of my game time be allocated? To the single player campaign game that I'll probably play for 10-20 hours or the online multi-player game that ill be playing for most of this year?

I thought the beta was okay not good enough for me to spend $60 on so I'm baffled why some lems think its good enough to convince people to spend $500+tax on a new console to play it. With horrible graphics it has (even on PC) I'd suggest people play it on their 360s. There is seriously nothing nextgen looking about the game. Any budget PC can easily run it and most PCs out there probably run it better than Xbone considering it's a source engine game.

whatsazerg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 whatsazerg
Member since 2009 • 1151 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@lancex2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@silversix_ said:

@k2theswiss said:

@silversix_ said:

Is this gif in 792p?

lol owned.

Why would I be jelly? My PC ran the beta at 1200p @ 60 fps. Here are pics I took of it...

If anyone should be jealous it's a dumb pleb lem like you trying to boast with an inferior version of a multiplat. How's the 792p @ 45fps on Xbone treating ya?

Wow... I wasn't expecting anything special... but I'm more than a little surprised how simple Titanfall looks.... I will be playing though, I hope it plays better than it looks.... ( Will be playing PC version of course... I'm not stupid enough to buy a XB1)

PS. Infamous: SS looks terrific.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#114 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

@whatsazerg said:

@I_can_haz said:

@lancex2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@silversix_ said:

@k2theswiss said:

@silversix_ said:

Is this gif in 792p?

lol owned.

Wow... I wasn't expecting anything special... but I'm more than a little surprised how simple Titanfall looks.... I will be playing though, I hope it plays better than it looks.... ( Will be playing PC version of course... I'm not stupid enough to buy a XB1)

PS. Infamous: SS looks terrific.

screen shot is from like 3 minutes into the game where the game is teaching what buttons do what and how to do things like wall run ect. you will never see this area again

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@StrifeDelivery said:

Only complaint is in the second gif with the glaring "Please return to the mission objective". Wouldn't want to be exploring the city and have that always present.

That also happens in GTA though.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

Now nobody can make the excuse that it is hard to make open world games look good. I'm looking at you Watch Dogs.

MisterXMedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By MisterXMedia
Member since 2013 • 233 Posts

@Crypt_mx said:

@I_can_haz said:

@lancex2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@silversix_ said:

@k2theswiss said:

@silversix_ said:

Is this gif in 792p?

lol owned.

Dumb comment.

1) Titanfall on the 360 will be almost indistinguishable from the Xbone version. You claim cows obsess over graphics, yet deep down, you do the same. Why else would you have bought the Xbone? If graphics didn't matter to you, you would still be playing on your 360.

The 360 has better controller than Xbone, faster download speeds, faster install speeds, better UI, better library, and nearly the same graphical power. The Xbone is just a waste of $500.

2) Why even buy newer consoles if we didn't obsess over graphics? We should have just sticked with the PS2, right?

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#119  Edited By Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

@MisterXMedia said:

@Crypt_mx said:

@I_can_haz said:

@lancex2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@silversix_ said:

@k2theswiss said:

@silversix_ said:

Is this gif in 792p?

lol owned.

Dumb comment.

1) Titanfall on the 360 will be almost indistinguishable from the Xbone version. You claim cows obsess over graphics, yet deep down, you do the same. Why else would you have bought the Xbone? If graphics didn't matter to you, you would still be playing on your 360.

The 360 has better controller than Xbone, faster download speeds, faster install speeds, better UI, better library, and nearly the same graphical power. The Xbone is just a waste of $500.

2) Why even buy newer consoles if we didn't obsess over graphics? We should have just sticked with the PS2, right?

Even dumber comment...

X1 has a better controller, same download/install speeds, a better UI and a greatly improved graphical power. You do understand that the 360 was a 3 core machine with 2gb ram right? You do know the X1 is 8 cores and 8gb ram right? That is quite a bit more power if you ask me.

Console generations used to be all about graphics, especially from like PS2 to PS3, and even before that the gap was bigger. Look at Super Nintendo to N64. But now we are in the era of diminishing returns, yep look it up. It means that even with a lot of graphical power we are still having trouble breaking a certain visual look, graphics are so good at this point that it gets harder and harder to tell what they are upgrading.

Consoles are no longer about power, both the X1 and the PS4 are considerably weaker than my PC, that has rarely happened before. When the 360 brought out gears it was better looking than any PC title, that would NEVER happen again. Consoles are now all about functionality and exclusives, its all about the features they offer and the new games.

Also, isn't it funny that when there were larger graphical jumps (PS2 to PS3 or SNES to N64) people were still not obsessed with graphics. No one knew what frame rate or resolution was back then, they just played the damn games.

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#120 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

Ive just learned this is system wars and a popular rules all environment

Last gen 360 was the shit, now its PS4. its not about games, its about numbers.

stupid stuff

DarkGamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 DarkGamer007
Member since 2008 • 6033 Posts

This just makes the recent Watch_Dog downgrade seem even worse. This game looks fantastic, and whoever decided on the colour palette for this game deserves a raise.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#122 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

you guys should watch the 1 hours livestream IGN had with this game

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 happyduds77
Member since 2012 • 1688 Posts

Visually it's amazing, but dat lack of shadows is really distracting. Nonetheless looks like a very fun game to play.

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 happyduds77
Member since 2012 • 1688 Posts

Why do people say this looks boring, that looks boring yet they don't explain why it looks boring.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#125  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

Open world graphics king. All hail Kaz and the godstation 4! Day fvcking 1, glad I preordered this baby!!

omg, that is awesome :P

Tqricardinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Tqricardinho
Member since 2013 • 477 Posts

Gotta love those neon colours.