NBA LIVE 08 VS NBA 2K8 who do you think will win the bball war?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mcmkone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mcmkone
Member since 2005 • 38 Posts

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN?

MY MONEY IS ON 2K8 HOWEVER LIVE 08 DOES LOOK GOOD THIS YEAR THEY FINALLY LOOK LIKE THEY'VE KINDA GOT IT RIGHT NOW!

Tamarind_Face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Tamarind_Face
Member since 2007 • 2270 Posts

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN?

MY MONEY IS ON 2K8 HOWEVER LIVE 08 DOES LOOK GOOD THIS YEAR THEY FINALLY LOOK LIKE THEY'VE KINDA GOT IT RIGHT NOW!

mcmkone

Live wins this year. 2k8 looks horrible, the most hideous demo I played lately. Live looks amazing and plays more realistic. @k still has the best animations.

mcmkone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mcmkone
what do you expect from a 300mb file you haven't played the full game ok live looks good but 2k has the machanics
jb_22vols

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jb_22vols
Member since 2005 • 949 Posts
I thought 2K8 was amazing and live was garbage, 2K8 is easily more realistic I mean the players even dribble different Live may have the better game in the graphics department but i thought 2k8 was amazing.
Tamarind_Face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Tamarind_Face
Member since 2007 • 2270 Posts

what do you expect from a 300mb file you haven't played the full game ok live looks good but 2k has the machanicsmcmkone

yeah I know 2k still has the gameplay but cmon those graphics were horrible. Even Sony's crappy NBA 08 looks better than 2k8.

mcmkone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mcmkone
ok think of it likethis would you rather play a game that looks good or plays good? simple question.. game play is much ore important to me cause a game that looks good will last a week and a game thatbplays good will keep me going all YEAR