MS Un-studied plan ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

arabi_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 arabi_89
Member since 2006 • 1299 Posts

Hello ppl

After i heard about the Elite X360 i feel like MS is re-correcting its strategy and that makes me think that releasing the x360 a year earlier was just to win more consumers from other companies. It seems that MS didnt implement the perfect strategy to lengthen the x360 life but infact they just keep updating the console again and again from the premium to the elite. but still x360 elite doesnt bring the full entertainment as in HD movies HDMI ..etc

What do you guys think ? is it that MS were in a hurry to make the x360 in order to win most of the customers who were waiting for other consoles. or it would of done better if they worked better on the X360.

Still the X360 is a very good system and brought many good games with great graphics but about their startegy ur thoughts ?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44247 Posts

The mistake is not keeping the focus on GAMES right now; it's why they are in first place ! If anything they should of discontinued the core and only worked on getting the pro to a 299.00 or lower price - than in 2010 after perfecting XBL even further; launch the new X720 with all the bells and whistles in place in a unified set top box implementing the latest tech at a low cost to the fan base.

I for one would not mind a sweet @ss new console in 2010 that would make anything else - Obsulete !!! You here me PS3 ;) Nails in the coffin being heard around the world !!

My 2 Cents :)

Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Boba_Fett_3710
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts
More people are buying the core 360. As long as MS keeps making the core they should be in good shape but I agree, MS should focus on games.