MS is cheating And THEY HAVE ALLREADY LOST THE WAR!(monopolized everything)

• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 G10mgs4
Member since 2007 • 1490 Posts

I cant believe you guys didnt see, this. I mean think about, there no way in anyones right mind that would think the ps3 could not run of all games madden a port from the 360, at 60 fps.Ms even annouced madden running at 60fps, at there e3 presentaion, as an exclusive to the 360. Ms have just been monopalizing the game industry back and forth. It has only been up to this gen, that a company has paid a developer 50 million $ just to get 2 episodes of episodic content, onto a game that is not even exclusive to there system........y the heck would you spend 50 million on a game that will appear on another system.(at the time they didnt no that they where going to have to spend 1 billion dollars on repairs)this is ms's way of trying to hide that gta4 3 cities could not fit on 1 dvd disk.(this is thereason rockstar is making 2 exclusive games for the ps3 to fully utilize blu ray, and the ps3 capbilities)Since when has a gta game ever came out with only 1 city. I mean gta games pushed ps1 to its limits in terms of size detail and scope. So with all the new textures, and everything, y cant 3 or more cities fit in the gts4 game?---ms has paid and f'ed the game up for other systems.

With vf5 ms paid sega again to only put online for the 360 version, they did it the first time with vt3. Why wont ms just let the devs do what they do and stop paying devs stuff.I mean i no they wont money to, but ms is cheating, and buying these things from devs. I mean with the ps2, the only exclusive siony paid for really was the 6 year gta exclusive for a year, which i no would never cost them 50 million. the ps23 just simply had the biggest user base that devs didnt need sony to pay them to make exclusive games on the ps2. MS is cheating and to me they have allready lost this war.

I mean we have games like ngs on the ps3 that run at 1080p, and 60 fps, somthing the 360 will never be able to do.(an i dont mean upscalling games either lemmings- i mea full blown out 1080p)So how dose anyone believe that madden cant run at 60fps on the ps3.

6matt6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 6matt6
Member since 2005 • 9726 Posts

oh noes teh mircosoft is evil company.

:cry:

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts
are you by any chance this guy ?
Marcje124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Marcje124
Member since 2006 • 87 Posts

buh buh MS is cheating because they bought extra content :cry:

why did you do that microsoft? I dont like you anymore.. I dont want to play extra content that you bought:cry:

/sarcasm

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 G10mgs4

its only the truth

no other company has ever steped as low as ms has done this year jus to win a console war, that they cant even win.

i mean in terms of sells its only beating the ps3 in japan. in japan and europe ps3 is beting it in sells 2 to 1

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 G10mgs4

are you by any chance this guy ?Mystery_Writer

uhh no

6matt6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 6matt6

its only the truth

no other company has ever steped as low as ms has done this year jus to win a console war, that they cant even win.

i mean in terms of sells its only beating the ps3 in japan. in japan and europe ps3 is beting it in sells 2 to 1

G10mgs4

false.

sony have brought 'exculsives' before.

but sony are angels and saints arent they?

immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#8 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts
Congtrats its only noon here, but I bet this will be the worst thread all day.
mastershake575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mastershake575
Member since 2007 • 8574 Posts
like anyone cares as long as they release enough good games to keep people happy and entertained why would we care ?
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#10 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

its only the truth

G10mgs4

Xbox 360 is beating PS3 in Japan?....Wow I thought it was the other way around:lol:....Anyways whatever you say won't change the fact that MS is currently winning..PS3 will win in the future though..

LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LEGEND_C4A
Member since 2003 • 3186 Posts

I cant believe you guys didnt see, this. I mean think about, there no way in anyones right mind that would think the ps3 could not run of all games madden a port from the 360, at 60 fps.Ms even annouced madden running at 60fps, at there e3 presentaion, as an exclusive to the 360. Ms have just been monopalizing the game industry back and forth. It has only been up to this gen, that a company has paid a developer 50 million $ just to get 2 episodes of episodic content, onto a game that is not even exclusive to there system........y the heck would you spend 50 million on a game that will appear on another system.(at the time they didnt no that they where going to have to spend 1 billion dollars on repairs)this is ms's way of trying to hide that gta4 3 cities could not fit on 1 dvd disk.(this is thereason rockstar is making 2 exclusive games for the ps3 to fully utilize blu ray, and the ps3 capbilities)Since when has a gta game ever came out with only 1 city. I mean gta games pushed ps1 to its limits in terms of size detail and scope. So with all the new textures, and everything, y cant 3 or more cities fit in the gts4 game?---ms has paid and f'ed the game up for other systems.

With vf5 ms paid sega again to only put online for the 360 version, they did it the first time with vt3. Why wont ms just let the devs do what they do and stop paying devs stuff.I mean i no they wont money to, but ms is cheating, and buying these things from devs. I mean with the ps2, the only exclusive siony paid for really was the 6 year gta exclusive for a year, which i no would never cost them 50 million. the ps23 just simply had the biggest user base that devs didnt need sony to pay them to make exclusive games on the ps2. MS is cheating and to me they have allready lost this war.

I mean we have games like ngs on the ps3 that run at 1080p, and 60 fps, somthing the 360 will never be able to do.(an i dont mean upscalling games either lemmings- i mea full blown out 1080p)So how dose anyone believe that madden cant run at 60fps on the ps3.

G10mgs4

I can imagine you in EB buying games and trying to argue with any xbox fan you see. People like you make the rest of us look silly with all your crying and conspiracy theories.

Why don't you relax and enjoy the games you have.

istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#13 istreakforfood
Member since 2004 • 7781 Posts

ty host you made me see the light. i am going to get rid of my 360 now and invest my money on a gizmondo

dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dhjohns
Member since 2003 • 5105 Posts

6matt6

:lol: I know teh horror. What is even better is TC creates an alt account to hide behind. Is this due to the fact M$ bought your other one? :lol:

Bigboss232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Bigboss232
Member since 2006 • 4997 Posts

Sony has bought content in the past thats like saying sony is evil for taking resident evil four from the gamecube cause it was supposed to be exclusive but sony and capcom sidestepped that.

dubvisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dubvisions
Member since 2006 • 1815 Posts
TC, its so funny to watch lems come on here and attack you. You see, that's what they do when there's no good reponse. They attack you trying to say that no matter what you say is crap. Hilarious.
6matt6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 6matt6
[QUOTE="6matt6"]

dhjohns

:lol: I know teh horror. What is even better is TC creates an alt account to hide behind. Is this due to the fact M$ bought your other one? :lol:

MS brought his home and family so he is mad.

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#18 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
That's not cheating, that's called competition.
arestice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 arestice
Member since 2005 • 81 Posts

MS brought his home and family so he is mad.6matt6

QFE

But seriously who cares - it doesn't change the fact that everyone still gets good games.

6matt6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 6matt6

TC, its so funny to watch lems come on here and attack you. You see, that's what they do when there's no good reponse. They attack you trying to say that no matter what you say is crap. Hilarious.dubvisions

here is an idea.

maybe you should contribute something to the thread instead of trying to make another group look bad? Witha response like that you dont make yourself lookany better.

dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dhjohns

TC, its so funny to watch lems come on here and attack you. You see, that's what they do when there's no good reponse. They attack you trying to say that no matter what you say is crap. Hilarious.dubvisions

Excuse me? So I take it you are backing his wild rant? The best cows can do is cry conspiracy instead of taking a hard look at Sony, its support to devs, and how many times EA had to make Madden on the 360 to get it this way. There is no conspiracy here fellas, it is the same things at work. EA being "relatively" new to the PS3 and the PS3 being incredibly hard to program for. Is the PS3 capable of running Madden at 60 fps? Without a doubt. But MS did not pay EA to "cripple" the PS3 version. Also, if MS makes smart business decisions everyone crys foul. Grow up and take a business class and stop whining.

Tsug_Ze_Wind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 Tsug_Ze_Wind
Member since 2006 • 9511 Posts

Let's get this straight. You're a cow talking about evil companies.

:lol: Bravo.

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 G10mgs4
[QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="6matt6"]

6matt6

first off this is not an alt account, this is my first account. i used to just come one gs and read the things poepl say in system wars, today i just made an account. See people i actually have a life, i jus dont sit here all day. and call people lemming cows, hermits, sheep(even though i used the term in my topic)

it still dosnt change the fact that ms can not beat sony fair an scuare, they have to buy things out in order to try and win.

like i said since when has a company every spent 50 million $ on a game that is not even exclusive tothere own system

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#24 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts
yet another ban-dodging, Level 1 cow thread??
istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#25 istreakforfood
Member since 2004 • 7781 Posts

what can i say dubs i wanted to use the bu..bu..but the developers are lazy, but you already used that excuse in another thread. ;)

6matt6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 6matt6
[QUOTE="6matt6"][QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="6matt6"]

G10mgs4

first off this is not an alt account, this is my first account. i used to just come one gs and read the things poepl say in system wars, today i just made an account. See people i actually have a life, i jus dont sit here all day. and call people lemming cows, hermits, sheep(even though i used the term in my topic)

it still dosnt change the fact that ms can not beat sony fair an scuare, they have to buy things out in order to try and win.

like i said since when has a company every spent 50 million $ on a game that is not even exclusive tothere own system

you have a life? and i dont?

wow thanks, i did not know sitting and typing on forums removed my very existence from this world.

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 G10mgs4

[QUOTE="dubvisions"]TC, its so funny to watch lems come on here and attack you. You see, that's what they do when there's no good reponse. They attack you trying to say that no matter what you say is crap. Hilarious.dhjohns

Excuse me? So I take it you are backing his wild rant? The best cows can do is cry conspiracy instead of taking a hard look at Sony, its support to devs, and how many times EA had to make Madden on the 360 to get it this way. There is no conspiracy here fellas, it is the same things at work. EA being "relatively" new to the PS3 and the PS3 being incredibly hard to program for. Is the PS3 capable of running Madden at 60 fps? Without a doubt. But MS did not pay EA to "cripple" the PS3 version. Also, if MS makes smart business decisions everyone crys foul. Grow up and take a business class and stop whining.

what r you talking about. ciod4 runs at 60 fps on the ps3, why cant madden. being new at what, madden 07 for the ps3 was better that the one for 360.

I mean there not even building the game on the ps3, there just shooting un finished ports to the ps3. no matter whatyou guys say, ea has not stated why the ps3 version would only run at 30fps, leaving more into my case that ms paidthem to keep there moth shut..........lets see even peter has moved on............to ea

dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dhjohns

G10mgs4

Excuse me? Why did you just post in another topic (5 seconds ago) that this is an alt account. You justified this by saying lemmings lie so much you needed one. No it isn't one? :- Whatever works for you.

dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dhjohns
[QUOTE="dhjohns"]

[QUOTE="dubvisions"]TC, its so funny to watch lems come on here and attack you. You see, that's what they do when there's no good reponse. They attack you trying to say that no matter what you say is crap. Hilarious.G10mgs4

what r you talking about. ciod4 runs at 60 fps on the ps3, why cant madden. being new at what, madden 07 for the ps3 was better that the one for 360.

I mean there not even building the game on the ps3, there just shooting un finished ports to the ps3. no matter whatyou guys say, ea has not stated why the ps3 version would only run at 30fps, leaving more into my case that ms paidthem to keep there moth shut..........lets see even peter has moved on............to ea

I would love to reply but I have no idea what you even stated there. Run on sentences FTL! Go back to school man and give up on posting for awhile.

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 G10mgs4
[QUOTE="G10mgs4"][QUOTE="6matt6"][QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="6matt6"]

6matt6

wow thanks, i did not know sitting and typing on forums removed my very existence from this world.

Dont be foolish....if you sit on the pc allday just sitting on the fourms making post and screamin cow this cow that...u oviously have not life, if you do this 24//7.

go out and have fun stop getting a hard on because OMG MADDEN IS TEH 360..............omg gosh im following you gusty now......man let me get off the computer now.

Stonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Stonin
Member since 2006 • 3021 Posts

ROFL, what a rant!! I love seeing someone get so wound up they litterally explode all over the forums....and what's even better is when they own themselves in the process. Classic.

xDonRobx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 xDonRobx
Member since 2007 • 1586 Posts

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

G10mgs4

Fixed.

Oh and btw, if you monopolize, you cannot lose. How can you lose to no competition? smh @ fanboys.

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 G10mgs4

dhjohns

Excuse me? Why did you just post in another topic (5 seconds ago) that this is an alt account. You justified this by saying lemmings lie so much you needed one. No it isn't one? :- Whatever works for you.

what? this is the same account. what other post did i do with another account

arestice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 arestice
Dont be foolish....if you sit on the pc allday just sitting on the fourms making post and screamin cow this cow that...u oviously have not life, if you do this 24//7.

go out and have fun stop getting a hard on because OMG MADDEN IS TEH 360..............omg gosh im following you gusty now......man let me get off the computer now.

G10mgs4

I can't understand a word you're saying. It's like trying to read "Кто стиле правильно то. Ну делают оркестра приличный оно, ещё мирам вреде деградируют ты. Эти ты весна означает вероломно, голоса поработать вы дни. Куча платформ умственного ну где, забудем человека проектировщик не как." only that makes more sense than the giberrish you keep typing.

whocares4peace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 whocares4peace
Member since 2005 • 4971 Posts

G10mgs4

Sony paid R* money to make GTA:SA time exclusive on the PS2.

And MS did not pay R* 50 million bucks for the episode, its an advance and in case MS cant make that much money from selling the 2 episodes on XBL, R* will have to compensate MS in cash.Sounds like a good deal to me.

And I dont understand why buying exclusives is bad.MS,Sony and Nintendo are above all else companies with the aim of making money and will do anything they can to make profits.Yes, that imcludes buying exclusive rights of a game to their system

xDonRobx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 xDonRobx
Member since 2007 • 1586 Posts
[QUOTE="6matt6"][QUOTE="G10mgs4"][QUOTE="6matt6"][QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="6matt6"]

G10mgs4

:lo: you couldn't even spell "square" right. You have a life? Well...we all do if not we wouldn't be communicating.

However, I will be more successful in my life than in yours. Simply because if you cannot spell "square" correctly you are going absolutely nowhere in life.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts
Cheating? What are you like 5? Sony throws money around just as much as MS.
6matt6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 6matt6

i just came in from work.

when did i call anyone a cow? or fanboy for that matter? see making these assumptions doesnt prove anything.

braydee1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 braydee1234
Member since 2004 • 2937 Posts
I don't think you understand what a monopoly is. It's when you are in control of the entire industry. Not when a game runs better on your console.
G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 G10mgs4

whocares4peace

Sony paid R* money to make GTA:SA time exclusive on the PS2.

And MS did not pay R* 50 million bucks for the episode, its an advance and in case MS cant make that much money from selling the 2 episodes on XBL, R* will have to compensate MS in cash.Sounds like a good deal to me.

And I dont understand why buying exclusives is bad.MS,Sony and Nintendo are above all else companies with the aim of making money and will do anything they can to make profits.Yes, that imcludes buying exclusive rights of a game to their system

like i said when has any company spent 50 MILLION on just game content.

sure sony paid for a timed exclusive, but damn we all no it wasnt for any 50 MILLION DOLLARS.

another thing this is a gaming form, i talk they way i wont to talk. i do not have to spell everything right. Im not writing a school paper, im simply typeing fast, and not readibng over what im saying ya diiig.

OldParr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 OldParr
Member since 2006 • 2996 Posts
its called bussiness and it has always and it will always be like that wether u like it or not.so keep ur grudge and cry over a corner
Driftwood111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Driftwood111
Member since 2005 • 577 Posts
[QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="G10mgs4"][QUOTE="6matt6"][QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="6matt6"]

G10mgs4

First off, you FAIL.

Second off, you obviously have no education.

Third off, if you wanted to make any point at all about typing on a Game's forum you would have switched off your PC and left. Not contradicting yourself by replicating the actions of people 'who haf no lyfe' - which is retarded - and trying to act like they're below you.

MahlerFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MahlerFreak
Member since 2006 • 148 Posts
Sony's doing the exact same thing with Blu-Ray.
Grive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Grive
Member since 2006 • 2971 Posts

Whoa. Basically, any success of Xbox was paid for by Microsoft, and the Xbox 360 is unable to do 1080p, it seems.

I would've thought everyone knew these were nonsense.

Nugtoka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Nugtoka
Member since 2003 • 1812 Posts
MS is cheating becausethey forced Sony to make a over priced, over hyped, under performing Blue-ray player and sell it as a Game console. Its not fair its Not FAIR!!!! boooo mooo boooo mooo booooo moooo :(
nippon_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 nippon_gamer
Member since 2005 • 928 Posts
or acually microsofts gaming profits were very very low (acually it was in the red) so ya thats great success. Although sony fared just as bad. The real winners as of today is the wii which i hate dearly cause its leading more and more towards the crappy fitness games......
jdp0412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jdp0412
Member since 2004 • 264 Posts

Both MS and Sony are businesses and are run as such; they are not play things for spoiled teenagers who think they know it all

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 G10mgs4
[QUOTE="G10mgs4"][QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="G10mgs4"][QUOTE="6matt6"][QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="6matt6"]

Driftwood111

First off, you FAIL.

Second off, you obviously have no education.

Third off, if you wanted to make any point at all about typing on a Game's forum you would have switched off your PC and left. Not contradicting yourself by replicating the actions of people 'who haf no lyfe' - which is retarded - and trying to act like they're below you.

fail at what.

secoundly im 20 and im in school, and im tired of writing perfect papers for school, so should i be forced to here, jus to make post for geeks.

Im no teh failuirzzzz, at only 20 i work at sams club and go to college, and i make 15.75 an hour. I probly have things at 20 that people liike you guys wont ever be able to afford, as mush as i dont like bragging about stuff, you people act liike everyone has to spell, andtalk neardy type eglish in order for people on a geeks gs fourm to respect and read your post. i dont give a a flying*(&%T about any one here, all i wonted to do was post somthing about ms and there ways.

also did anyone realizehos ms also tryed to copy the ps2 dre, buy forcing every 360 to do red light of death, so that they could gain more sells of brokin 360, like they thpught the ps2 did with its dres.........evil i say evil, hahahahahaha

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#49 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

MS is cheating becausethey forced Sony to make a over priced, over hyped, under performing Blue-ray player and sell it as a Game console. Its not fair its Not FAIR!!!! boooo mooo boooo mooo booooo moooo :(Nugtoka

:lol::cry::lol:

arestice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 arestice

fail at what.G10mgs4

Life.