MotoGP 07' for ps3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blitzinger123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 blitzinger123
Member since 2005 • 2370 Posts
I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Rashpal
Member since 2004 • 3781 Posts
There are two versions of the game. One by Namco and the other by THQ. THQ have usually delivered on the Xbox while Namco have handled PS2 responsibilities. Both are completely different games and on the whole THQ's game is the better of the two.
blitzinger123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 blitzinger123
well that sucks. Hopefully THQ will make their version multiplat becuase thats the one I played for 360 and I loved it (i dont really like racing games). Btw, your Heavenly Sword sig pwns mine haha. very nice
too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 too_much_eslim
Member since 2006 • 10727 Posts
I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?blitzinger123
nope 360 exclusive shouldn't have ebayed it lol. Seriously who get rid of system when this year is going to be its best year. Then to get it for a system that even have worse multiplats and have a few decent games. Oh well your lost.
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Rashpal
[QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?too_much_eslim
nope 360 exclusive shouldn't have ebayed it lol. Seriously who get rid of system when this year is going to be its best year. Then to get it for a system that even have worse multiplats and have a few decent games. Oh well your lost.

I wouldn't have got rid of it either, but if it was a choice between the two then I'm with TC on this, it has to be PS3. With Edge coming out soon, those multiplat issues will be resolved.
blitzinger123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 blitzinger123
[QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?too_much_eslim

first off it's "your loss". Second, I'm not keeping the system for just a few games. I am not saying 360 is bad, and this may very well be a good year for games for the system. But it's also its second year. I traded in my ps2 for an xbox when halo 2 came out and learned my lesson (although I may get a 360 later just for kotor 3 if there is one.) You can call me a sony fanboy or whatever you want. I really dont care. I just like the feel of the PS3 and some of the innovative ideas they're bringing to the table, especially with upcoming games. PS3's first year and they'll have just as many good games as 360 in its second year
too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 too_much_eslim
[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?Rashpal

I wouldn't have got rid of it either, but if it was a choice between the two then I'm with TC on this, it has to be PS3. With Edge coming out soon, those multiplat issues will be resolved.

Nothing is guaranteed.
blitzinger123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 blitzinger123
[QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?too_much_eslim

Nothing is guaranteed.

keep that in mind when you hype up 07' as a great year for 360. And yes, I'm keeping the same advice for PS3 haha. God knows we dont need flops in this hour
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Rashpal
[QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?too_much_eslim

Nothing is guaranteed.

You could apply that to anything: 360's sales momentum, it superior multiplat titles... The point is Edge was designed to remove alot of the headaches devs have been complaining about so far. So you're level of cynicism is unrealistic.
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Rashpal
...Btw, your Heavenly Sword sig pwns mine haha. very niceblitzinger123
Thanks. :)
too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 too_much_eslim
[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?blitzinger123

first off it's "your loss". Second, I'm not keeping the system for just a few games. I am not saying 360 is bad, and this may very well be a good year for games for the system. But it's also its second year. I traded in my ps2 for an xbox when halo 2 came out and learned my lesson (although I may get a 360 later just for kotor 3 if there is one.) You can call me a sony fanboy or whatever you want. I really dont care. I just like the feel of the PS3 and some of the innovative ideas they're bringing to the table, especially with upcoming games. PS3's first year and they'll have just as many good games as 360 in its second year

I didn't call you anything. I just don't think it is wise to lose money on a system and buy an even more expensive system that is not doing to hot in the games department. Sony has some cool ideas coming up, but none of those ideas are $600 worth. I can't spend $600 on a system when the majority of the games coming out are new ips and multiplats. If MGSIV, FFXIII, WKS, GT5, and a couple of other games were coming out this year I would understand. I am not going to take a chance with my money and hope the games are good. I know for a fact this is going to be one of 360's best year in the game department. So I know I wouldn't have made that trade.
too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 too_much_eslim
[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?Rashpal

Nothing is guaranteed.

You could apply that to anything: 360's sales momentum, it superior multiplat titles... The point is Edge was designed to remove alot of the headaches devs have been complaining about so far. So, though not a guarantee, you're level of cynicism is unrealistic.

This is onlyabout developers. Sony has done something like this before and developers still had problems. That is why I say nothing is guaranteed. I am going based on pass results. And even so it will still be easier to develop for the 360, so it might not make a huge difference.
Felous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Felous1
Member since 2006 • 4557 Posts
you're level of cynicism is unrealistic.Rashpal
It's "your". PS: So, what do you think the score of HS will be ?
too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 too_much_eslim

[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?blitzinger123

Nothing is guaranteed.

keep that in mind when you hype up 07' as a great year for 360. And yes, I'm keeping the same advice for PS3 haha. God knows we dont need flops in this hour

But for me it is guaranteed. I am buying like 20 games this year. I will have exceeded my five year total of xbox games in two years. I already have like 15 games.

Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Rashpal
[QUOTE="blitzinger123"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?too_much_eslim

I didn't call you anything. I just don't think it is wise to lose money on a system and buy an even more expensive system that is not doing to hot in the games department. Sony has some cool ideas coming up, but none of those ideas are $600 worth. I can't spend $600 on a system when the majority of the games coming out are new ips and multiplats. If MGSIV, FFXIII, WKS, GT5, and a couple of other games were coming out this year I would understand. I am not going to take a chance with my money and hope the games are good. I know for a fact this is going to be one of 360's best year in the game department. So I know I wouldn't have made that trade.

Alot of 360's games in it's first year were new IPs too. But if you're an early adopter you're not buying the system to deliver within the first few months, you expect it to deliver over the course of it's life. It's an investment. But of course like so many on these pages you fail to recognise (or are deliberately ignorant of the fact) that PS3 doesn't just deliver as a games player. That's partly the reason it is the price it is. But hey that's an argument for another thread.
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Rashpal
[QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?too_much_eslim

Nothing is guaranteed.

You could apply that to anything: 360's sales momentum, it superior multiplat titles... The point is Edge was designed to remove alot of the headaches devs have been complaining about so far. So, though not a guarantee, you're level of cynicism is unrealistic.

This is onlyabout developers. Sony has done something like this before and developers still had problems. That is why I say nothing is guaranteed. I am going based on pass results. And even so it will still be easier to develop for the 360, so it might not make a huge difference.

What past results are you talking about? The games on PS2 are remarkable considering what was said about it's architecture in the beginning. Like I said your cynicism is very unrealistic and I suspect clouded by bias.
too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 too_much_eslim
[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?Rashpal

Alot of 360's games in it's first year were new IPs too. But if you're an early adopter you're not buying the system to deliver within the first few months, you expect it to deliver over the course of it's life. It's an investment. But of course like so many on these pages you fail to recognise (or are deliberately ignorant of the fact) that PS3 doesn't just deliver as a games player. That's partly the reason it is the price it is. But hey that's an argument for another thread.

I bought mine for PDZ, PGR3, DOA4, Call of Duty 2, Graw, Oblivion, and new ips. See I bought the games I was comfortable with first because I knew I would enjoy them. I can't say that for the PS 3.
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Rashpal
[QUOTE="Rashpal"]you're level of cynicism is unrealistic.Felous1
It's "your". PS: So, what do you think the score of HS will be ?

My bad. This is gamestop though, dude, not an essay paper.
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Rashpal

[QUOTE="blitzinger123"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?too_much_eslim

Nothing is guaranteed.

But for me it is guaranteed. I am buying like 20 games this year. I will have exceeded my five year total of xbox games in two years. I already have like 15 games.

How can you guarantee those games will live up to expectations?
too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 too_much_eslim
[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?Rashpal

Nothing is guaranteed.

What past results are you talking about? The games on PS2 are remarkable considering what was said about it's architecture in the beginning. Like I said your cynicism is very unrealistic and I suspect clouded by bias.

Umm that doesn't mean it still wasn't hard to develop for. The games that look the best on the PS2 were exclusive games. When it comes to multiplats it is a different story. Developers seem to be lazy and not take advantage of either system strength.
Felous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Felous1
How can you guarantee those games will live up to expectations?Rashpal
Can you guarantee that Heavenly Sword will be a good game ?
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Rashpal
[QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?too_much_eslim

I bought mine for PDZ, PGR3, DOA4, Call of Duty 2, Graw, Oblivion, and new ips. See I bought the games I was comfortable with first because I knew I would enjoy them. I can't say that for the PS 3.

Resistance (Isomniac games), Motorstorm (Evolution Studios) VF5, Virtua Tennis 3, Oblivion, Call of Duty 3... what's your point?
too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 too_much_eslim
[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"]

[QUOTE="blitzinger123"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?Rashpal

Nothing is guaranteed.

How can you guarantee those games will live up to expectations?

I haven't been dissapointed by any of these developers before. Also these games are games that are trying to define them as a company so I expect it to be one of their best works.
too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 too_much_eslim
[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?Rashpal

Resistance (Isomniac games), Motorstorm (Evolution Studios) VF5, Virtua Tennis 3, Oblivion, Call of Duty 3... what's your point?

I named exclusive games that were not new ips, that was my point. I am not buying a $600 system and hope its new ips are good. Also half the games you listed are on the 360 or is going to be.
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Rashpal
[QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?too_much_eslim

Nothing is guaranteed.

Umm that doesn't mean it still wasn't hard to develop for. The games that look the best on the PS2 were exclusive games. When it comes to multiplats it is a different story. Developers seem to be lazy and not take advantage of either system strength.

Last gen the gap between the Xbox and PS2 was significant. This gen that isn't the case (though I coulde argue PS3 is more powerful). It's like you said Devs may be lazy and opt for the common denominator in which case Edge will deliver at the basic level, though as I understand it does more than that. I've got to shoot so I'll have to leave it there. Lets wait and see, but for the record: by the end of the year PS3 will be on par or will begin reaching beyond the capabilities of 360. That's my view. Lets see shall we???
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Rashpal
[QUOTE="Rashpal"]How can you guarantee those games will live up to expectations?Felous1
Can you guarantee that Heavenly Sword will be a good game ?

Who's talking about HS. And you're asking if I'm under 18. :roll:
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Rashpal
[QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?too_much_eslim

I named exclusive games that were not new ips, that was my point. I am not buying a $600 system and hope its new ips are good. Also half the games you listed are on the 360 or is going to be.

The devs I mentioned are proven devs so... and the multiplats? I don't see that as an issue as I don't have a 360 and I want my console to deliver games. PS3 clearly does that.
Felous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Felous1
Who's talking about HS. Rashpal
I am. So, can you guarantee that HS will live up to expectations ? PS: I now understand that you are under 18. Therefore I should give you a break.
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Rashpal
[QUOTE="Rashpal"]Who's talking about HS. Felous1
PS: I now understand that you are under 18. Therefore I should give you a break.

:lol: *shakes head* And how do you know that?
too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 too_much_eslim
[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?Rashpal

The devs I mentioned are proven devs so... and the multiplats? I don't see that as an issue as I don't have a 360 and I want my console to deliver games. PS3 clearly does that.

You named two exclusives I named five. I paid less for more games. You paid more for less games. PS 3 has some good games. I believe it is a good system, and with time will be awesome. However at the end of the day, for me it is not worth $600.
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Rashpal
[QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"][QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?too_much_eslim

You named two exclusives I named five. I paid less for more games. You paid more for less games. PS 3 has some good games. I believe it is a good system, and with time will be awesome. However at the end of the day, for me it is not worth $600.

Heavenly Sword, Warhark, Little Big Planet. That brings my total to five. Happy? I paid $600 for a fantastic media device. I can play HD and SD movies, play and rip music, as well as the games. I got what I paid for. But then I know what I was buying. Dude, you wanted 360, good for you. But PS3 suits my needs. What's hard to understand about that?
Felous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Felous1
Heavenly Sword, Warhark, Little Big Planet. That brings my total to five. Rashpal
You might as well include FF13 because LBP is coming out in 2008.
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Rashpal
[QUOTE="Rashpal"]Heavenly Sword, Warhark, Little Big Planet. That brings my total to five. Felous1

Add MGS4 to that then...
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Rashpal
[QUOTE="Felous1"][QUOTE="Rashpal"]Heavenly Sword, Warhark, Little Big Planet. That brings my total to five. Rashpal

Add MGS4 to that then...

Oh, how about Devil May Cry... :wink:
Felous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Felous1
Oh, how about Devil May Cry... :wink:Rashpal
DMC is coming out this year. And that one I'm pretty sure it will go multiplatform eventually...
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Rashpal
[QUOTE="Rashpal"]Oh, how about Devil May Cry... :wink:Felous1
DMC is coming out this year. And that one I'm pretty sure it will go multiplatform eventually...

That rumours been going for months and still no confirmation.
Felous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Felous1
That rumours been going for months and still no confirmation. Rashpal
It will come to the 360 for sure. Expect Lost Planet 2 or Dead Rising 2 going multiplatform as well.
A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#39 A_zombie
Member since 2005 • 7385 Posts

[QUOTE="too_much_eslim"][QUOTE="blitzinger123"]I know this game on this site is scheduled for 360 but does anyone know if it'll be available for PS3? When I had my 360, this was one of the few games I loved for that system. If you havent tried it yet, I believe there is a demo up for it. It's so great both gameplay and graphics. I know in the past the MotoGP games were multiplatform, just curious as to whether or not it'll continue to be like this. Anyone know?blitzinger123

I'm not gonna call you a fanboy so forgive me if you think I am. You said that you tried the 360 for ONE year and you sold it? Wow, maybe you should've HELD on to it because now the 360 are coming out with a lot of games now but hey, it's your preference.

A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 A_zombie

[QUOTE="Felous1"][QUOTE="Rashpal"]Oh, how about Devil May Cry... :wink:Rashpal

That rumours been going for months and still no confirmation.

Oh thats been busted. BIG TIME. So let's the DMC4 rumors die out now, PLEASE!

Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Rashpal
[QUOTE="Rashpal"]That rumours been going for months and still no confirmation. Felous1
It will come to the 360 for sure. Expect Lost Planet 2 or Dead Rising 2 going multiplatform as well.

I don't know and frankly don't care as long as I get to play the games on my system of choice. By the way how are you still on level 1 with that many posts?
A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 A_zombie

[QUOTE="Felous1"][QUOTE="Rashpal"]That rumours been going for months and still no confirmation. Rashpal

I don't know and frankly don't care as long as I get to play the games on my system of choice. By the way how are you still on level 1 with that many posts?

It's the Revenge of GLITCHspot :P

Felous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Felous1

[QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="Felous1"][QUOTE="Rashpal"]That rumours been going for months and still no confirmation. A_zombie

I think so, too. I just checked and I'm level 22.
A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 A_zombie
[QUOTE="A_zombie"]

[QUOTE="Rashpal"][QUOTE="Felous1"][QUOTE="Rashpal"]That rumours been going for months and still no confirmation. Felous1

I think so, too. I just checked and I'm level 22.

It happens every now and then, it's mainly the server errors but your level is still intact and don't worry about it.

Felous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Felous1
but your level is still intact and don't worry about it.A_zombie
I don't really care about my level.
Rashpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Rashpal
[QUOTE="A_zombie"] but your level is still intact and don't worry about it.Felous1
I don't really care about my level.

Right. I off. Later.
Felous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Felous1
Right. I off. Later.Rashpal
Bye.
Felous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Felous1
I told you guys !

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/774/774093p1.html

March 19, 2007 - Nothing seems to go Sony's way these days. One of the PlayStation 3's bigger exclusives, Devil May Cry 4, is also coming to Xbox 360 and PC. To pour salt into Sony's wounds, Capcom announced that the 360 version would release simultaneously with the PS3 edition.

"Capcom is committed to making its titles available to as wide an audience as possible, and has been building its technology base to meet that goal," said Mark Beaumont, executive vice president, officer and head of Capcom consumer software publishing in the Americas and Europe. "This announcement means that PS3, Xbox 360 and PC owners worldwide will be able to experience the latest installment of one of Capcom's pillar franchises."

Having sold more than seven million units on PlayStation 2, the DMC series is ready to tackle the next-generation of consoles. DMC4 introduces a brand new protagonist, Nero, who uses the mysterious "Devil Bringer" arm to unleash "non-stop combos."

It's unknown if Capcom will offer unique content for each platform. However, in a press release issues today, Capcom stated that "each version of the game will be maximized to take advantage of the systems' strengths."

No release date has been set for Devil May Cry 4, though the console version are expected to arrive sometime this year.