Microsoft's greatest secret

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ishxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ishxan
Member since 2006 • 369 Posts

Since last year Microsoft has been secretly constructing a giant authentic Halo beyond the Moon. If my sources are correct there is one thing different about this Halo... instead of harbouring the Flood it has in its quarantine facilities Halo fanboys. Scientists are now working hard to find what chemical inbalance causes Halo fanboys to become so zealous over the game; Microsoft's hope is to unlock this secret so they can make a retrovirus which will genetically alter every human on Earth to become a Halo 3 fanboy.

The experiments would proceed faster if it wasn't for one flaw; Halo fanboyism seems to cause males to revert to pre-puberty stages causing high-pitched voices and making the word **** and the action of "tea-bagging" fun. Hopefully this flaw can be fixed, if not it may be decades before Microsoft makes everyone Halo fans.

That my friends was only phase one! The second phase initiates when Microsoft announces the Church of Halo of which Master Chief is the god. Once a member of the Church of Halo becomes a veteran they recieve an authentic SPARTAN II battle armor made from super-light titanium alloys rendering the wearer completely bulletproof while providing an individual atmosphere for hazardous situations.

If this is all true... I CAN'T WAIT! I want that armor now!

gamerchris810

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gamerchris810
Member since 2007 • 2372 Posts
:lol: its funny because its true.
big_pimpin_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 big_pimpin_99
Member since 2005 • 1197 Posts
Funny? I think not.
KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts
And at the Great Revelation Master Chief takes his helmet off to his devotees, where we discover the manifestation of our God is Bill Gates?
skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts

I must say MS are good at turning gamers / people into jibbering halo fanboys.

Sure there are the odd educated ones, who can see outside tunnel vision, but damn, there are alot of ignorant ones.

EntwineX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 EntwineX
Member since 2005 • 5858 Posts

:P sorta funny ..but only cause it's true.

And at the Great Revelation Master Chief takes his helmet off to his devotees, where we discover the manifestation of our God is Bill Gates?KungfuKitten
:lol: That should be in Halo3 already ..Bill Gates=MC!
V_Isle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 V_Isle
Member since 2006 • 1785 Posts
Was I supposed to laugh...or what? :S
Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Hexagon_777
Member since 2007 • 20348 Posts

Lol, that was funny. Especially the second paragraph. Reminds me of this. Halo seems to be kiddy franchise since so many kids play it.

;)

ishxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ishxan

Was I supposed to laugh...or what? :SV_Isle

No, you were supposed to be shocked at the illumination of such a dark secret.

Personally I love the Halo series and I eagerly await the third installation, but I'm scared of playing on-line.

Trashface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 Trashface
Member since 2006 • 3534 Posts
Hey at least those fanboys have a game to play. There's this one system that has a Ninja Gaiden remake as it's best game unless you're counting the overrated Oblivion.
Lukemaneiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#11 Lukemaneiro
Member since 2005 • 282 Posts
lol :D
Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#12 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts
hmm, so this is why microsoft put those spy satellites into orbit
SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SaintBlaze
Member since 2007 • 7736 Posts
I thought this thread would be about Kingdom Hearts 3. :(
Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 Magical_Zebra
Member since 2003 • 7960 Posts

Since........

ishxan

And you thought of this all by yourself? :shock:

cyborgjak427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 cyborgjak427
Member since 2006 • 14046 Posts

And at the Great Revelation Master Chief takes his helmet off to his devotees, where we discover the manifestation of our God is Bill Gates?KungfuKitten

I've been saying this for the longest time:lol:. It's either Bill Gates under the helmet or Chuck Norris.

Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#16 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts

:lol: its funny because its true.gamerchris810
Funny? I think not.big_pimpin_99

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Izuki_Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Izuki_Ghost
Member since 2005 • 603 Posts
Epic. What could Sony and Nintendo do to counter this?
Spartan_024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Spartan_024
Member since 2003 • 2601 Posts

Sure there are the odd educated ones, who can see outside tunnel vision, but damn, there are alot of ignorant ones.

skrat_01

Yeah.....there's a lot of jerks out there on XBL. A good service, it's just full of racist and homophobic tards.

lordseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lordseer
Member since 2004 • 4671 Posts

It's funny that so many people feel they need to be the anti conformist and not just enjoy halo for what it is and feel that others need an excuse to enjoy a highly rated series of games.

Cry more.

-Sora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 -Sora
Member since 2004 • 15152 Posts
Is the same going on with WoW, all my friends are starting to play that boring game.
Spartan_024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Spartan_024
Member since 2003 • 2601 Posts

Is the same going on with WoW, all my friends are starting to play that boring game.-Sora

maybe it is actually fun to play......just like the Halo series.

And for the screaming tards on XBL......well, it is like any other online games and real life. Except that these guys takes it to whole new level because of the anonymity factor.

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Hexagon_777
Member since 2007 • 20348 Posts

Hey at least those fanboys have a game to play. There's this one system that has a Ninja Gaiden remake as it's best game unless you're counting the overrated Oblivion.Trashface

Overrated? It's one of the two games on the 360 that scored a 9.6 here on gamespot and 9.6 is the highest score a 360 game has received so far.

Guiltfeeder566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Guiltfeeder566
Member since 2005 • 10068 Posts
lol attempt failed.
hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#24 hongkingkong
Member since 2006 • 9368 Posts
And the reason Halo fans love Halo so much? Because its a well balanced game that is fun both online and offline. :|
Vis-a-Vis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Vis-a-Vis
Member since 2006 • 1977 Posts

In regards to the tards on XBL, unplug your headset and mute the voices, you don't gain anything from hearing them, you just learn to hate them, more, and more...

Oh and TC, funny indeed, rabid Halo fanboys need to get a grip, and learn that there are other good games besides Halo.

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 skrat_01
[QUOTE="skrat_01"]

Spartan_024

Yeah.....there's a lot of jerks out there on XBL. A good service, it's just full of racist and homophobic tards.

Ineed.

Aussie servers arent bad (home servers for me), and there are plenty of americans, brits and germans who are good blokes, but jeez - jump onto a GeOW ranked server, which 90% of the time is U.S, and the amount of racist, homophobic, and over the top trash talk is astounding. In all my years PC gaming, XBL outdid it in terms of trash talkers in one single ranked match.

kevy619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 kevy619
Member since 2004 • 5617 Posts
[QUOTE="Spartan_024"][QUOTE="skrat_01"]

skrat_01

Ineed.

Aussie servers arent bad (home servers for me), and there are plenty of americans, brits and germans who are good blokes, but jeez - jump onto a GeOW ranked server, which 90% of the time is U.S, and the amount of racist, homophobic, and over the top trash talk is astounding. In all my years PC gaming, XBL outdid it in terms of trash talkers in one single ranked match.

Thats americans for you, but who cares I love shooting idiots.

Trashface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Trashface

[QUOTE="Trashface"]Hey at least those fanboys have a game to play. There's this one system that has a Ninja Gaiden remake as it's best game unless you're counting the overrated Oblivion.Hexagon_777

Overrated? It's one of the two games on the 360 that scored a 9.6 here on gamespot and 9.6 is the highest score a 360 game has received so far.

Yes, Oblivion is overrated. It's pretty bland, the persusion system makes no sense, and there's too much hand holding. Morrowind deserved Oblivion's scores and Oblivion deserved 8.9 or so.

Trashface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Trashface
[QUOTE="skrat_01"][QUOTE="Spartan_024"][QUOTE="skrat_01"]

kevy619

Ineed.

Generlizations can be stupid. I'm American and I care about the way I treat others.

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 skrat_01
[QUOTE="kevy619"][QUOTE="skrat_01"][QUOTE="Spartan_024"][QUOTE="skrat_01"]

Trashface

Ineed.

Generlizations can be stupid. I'm American and I care about the way I treat others.

I didnt generalise, I said:

Aussie servers arent bad (home servers for me), and there are plenty of americans, brits and germans who are good blokes

skrat_01

You are assuming ive gerneralised ;)

Trashface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Trashface
[QUOTE="Trashface"][QUOTE="kevy619"][QUOTE="skrat_01"][QUOTE="Spartan_024"][QUOTE="skrat_01"]

skrat_01

Ineed.

I didnt generalise, I said:

Aussie servers arent bad (home servers for me), and there are plenty of americans, brits and germans who are good blokes

skrat_01

You are assuming ive gerneralised ;)

That was meant for kevy619 when he posted this>"Thats americans for you, but who cares I love shooting idiots."

Locke562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Locke562
Member since 2004 • 7673 Posts

[QUOTE="gamerchris810"]:lol: its funny because its true.GunSmith1_basic

FINISH! FINISH! FINISH! FINISH!

THE!

DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts

Since last year Microsoft has been secretly constructing a giant authentic Halo beyond the Moon. If my sources are correct there is one thing different about this Halo... instead of harbouring the Flood it has in its quarantine facilities Halo fanboys. Scientists are now working hard to find what chemical inbalance causes Halo fanboys to become so zealous over the game; Microsoft's hope is to unlock this secret so they can make a retrovirus which will genetically alter every human on Earth to become a Halo 3 fanboy.

The experiments would proceed faster if it wasn't for one flaw; Halo fanboyism seems to cause males to revert to pre-puberty stages causing high-pitched voices and making the word **** and the action of "tea-bagging" fun. Hopefully this flaw can be fixed, if not it may be decades before Microsoft makes everyone Halo fans.

That my friends was only phase one! The second phase initiates when Microsoft announces the Church of Halo of which Master Chief is the god. Once a member of the Church of Halo becomes a veteran they recieve an authentic SPARTAN II battle armor made from super-light titanium alloys rendering the wearer completely bulletproof while providing an individual atmosphere for hazardous situations.

ishxan

7/10

FancyKetchup25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 FancyKetchup25
Member since 2006 • 3007 Posts
Halo fanboys are bad, but just as bad as Halo haters.
osirisomeomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 osirisomeomi
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts

I thought this thread would be about Kingdom Hearts 3. :(SaintBlaze

The xbox is not going to get kh3. I'd guess the Wii will get that game, the whole disney happy-happy thing definitely sems to go with the Wii image.

Trading_Zoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#37 Trading_Zoner
Member since 2007 • 4100 Posts
:cry::lol:
Trading_Zoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#38 Trading_Zoner
Member since 2007 • 4100 Posts
[QUOTE="GunSmith1_basic"]

[QUOTE="gamerchris810"]:lol: its funny because its true.Locke562

FINISH! FINISH! FINISH! FINISH!

THE!

Homework???

Avatar image for Bluestorm-Kalas
Bluestorm-Kalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Bluestorm-Kalas
Member since 2006 • 13073 Posts

Hard times buddy.

Avatar image for BraveSirRobin21
BraveSirRobin21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BraveSirRobin21
Member since 2007 • 61 Posts

In regards to the tards on XBL, unplug your headset and mute the voices, you don't gain anything from hearing them, you just learn to hate them, more, and more...

Oh and TC, funny indeed, rabid Halo fanboys need to get a grip, and learn that there are other good games besides Halo.

Vis-a-Vis

Well duh there are other good games but I have never seen an easier game to gather up 16 friends and actually sit down and play for hours at a time. Granted lan parties happen occasionally but gathering 4 or so xboxes is so much easier than 16 pc's.

and since i'm in a list making mood

Reasons People play halo multiplayer incessantly

1. FUN (to most people any way)

2. great matchmaking system (it has flaws but you do a better job)

3. Its easy to team up with friends (and dominate!)

4. Halo CE really did multiplayer well and revolutionized the way I thought about gaming on a console (remember when 4 people on N64 was alot 16 person multiplayer is sick)

5. Playstation despite blowing away the xbox in numbers sold never had the multiplayer draw of halo (cannot even think of one time People in college got together to play socom or killzone)

ishxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ishxan

Just for the record this isn't a bash Halo thread... it's about the really zealous fanboys. I love Halo and I can't wait for Halo 3 and I'm buying it for the campaign, believe it or not.

MegaPigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MegaPigeon
Member since 2007 • 1726 Posts
k
Tobin09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Tobin09
Member since 2006 • 1579 Posts

ishxan

When has there there ever been a several million people community therewasn't any12 year olds? Halo Is a great game get over it.

ishxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ishxan
[QUOTE="ishxan"]

Tobin09

When has there there ever beena several million people community there wern't 12 year olds? Halo Is a great game get over it.

Where did I say Halo was a bad game? I'm actually a fan of the series ;)

DrinkDuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 DrinkDuff
Member since 2004 • 6762 Posts

[QUOTE="V_Isle"]Was I supposed to laugh...or what? :Sishxan

No, you were supposed to be shocked at the illumination of such a dark secret.

Personally I love the Halo series and I eagerly await the third installation, but I'm scared of playing on-line.

They need something to filter out people who are younger than 15.