Microsoft you CHEAP lying rats.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Slambo86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Slambo86
Member since 2009 • 912 Posts

what have they done this gen besides giving a more stable online system? Don't give me achievements, because its nothing but unlockables done last gen but in a different manner.

When the 360 debuted, memory cards, NO full HD, No built in wifi, NO new format, hdmi, no new controller, nothing....it was rushed garbage. Whats even funny, when sony debuted with the attitude of FULL HD, NEW FORMAT..MS laughed and then adopted the same thing and now look at the 360...you could rename the f'en Elite the PS3. (black, 1080p, bigger HDD, HDMI)

Now with the Wii motion controller/ new interface with Mii's and installation seen with some PS3 games, which MS laughed at early on....has them doing the same thing.

MS just sit back and watch, then later adopt it and call it there own (lol at natal). While sony isn't innocent on the deal, atleast..they were first to impliment full HD movies, new format, HDMI, and overall a more quality built console, concerning inbuilt features. There original idea was to do a full entertainment system and both Wii and PS3 stick out on there own...360 is the guy trying to catch up and stick out, desperatly. Both Ninty and SONY had a vision..which was reached...MS had none, but to rush out and try and just take ground on the console war...as with everything.

whats even worse is MS claimed Natal wasn't inspired by the Wii....LMFAO!

No wonder MS is so damn hated.

all this copying and critisizing...including the fact that the 360 is the most flawed peice of hardware (RROD)....is laughable. If it wasn't for there head start, (to gain that much needed support) they would have fopped so hard. MS know this, so thats why they rushed it. Priceless.

i'm done.

Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Head_of_games
Member since 2007 • 10859 Posts
MS saw good ideas, and tried to make a better version to make money and provide gamers with a better experience. Is that a problem?
Nagidar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Nagidar
Member since 2006 • 6231 Posts

Wait, MS has added features and SONY has taken away features and you hate MS?

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts
I buy consoles for games, not ideals. Gameplay > ideals
Slambo86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Slambo86
MS saw good ideas, and tried to make a better version to make money and provide gamers with a better experience. Is that a problem? Head_of_games
nope, but it is when your originally against it and criticize it...then later adopt it and call it your own. Just sick of seeing people think MS is this pioneer, company was built by cheating and copying ideas.
CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#7 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
The worst thing Microsoft has done was the RROD by far.
CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CleanPlayer

Nagidar
I've noticed that. His arguement is almost a growing gap of what you want in a console, and 360 offers a more videogame console feel from the get go with it's service and features.
Slambo86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Slambo86
The worst thing Microsoft has done was the RROD by far. CleanPlayer
don't know whats worse, THAT..or knowing it was an issue before releasing it. MS did a great job lying about the problem over the course of 3 plus years...hilarious.
moose_knuckler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 moose_knuckler
Member since 2007 • 5722 Posts
[QUOTE="Head_of_games"]MS saw good ideas, and tried to make a better version to make money and provide gamers with a better experience. Is that a problem? Slambo86
nope, but it is when your originally against it and criticize it...then later adopt it and call it your own. Just sick of seeing people think MS is this pioneer, company was built by cheating and copying ideas.

Noooo it was built by someone with a great idea.
Slambo86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Slambo86
[QUOTE="Nagidar"]

CleanPlayer
I've noticed that. His arguement is almost a growing gap of what you want in a console, and 360 offers a more videogame console feel from the get go with it's service and features.

lol...the 360 has turned into a PS3 with its current features..wtf are you on about?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
lolk :P
mcgreddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mcgreddy
Member since 2009 • 294 Posts

Basically MS was going with the idea of rushing it.So they`ill get the year head start.Which is the ONLY thing that helped them.

And than again once the 200$ price drop came,they were making more sales than the PS3.

Whiteknight19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Whiteknight19
Member since 2003 • 1303 Posts

yea and u can upgrade to any laptop harddrive u can connect any bluetooth headset or printers u can connect certain fone's 2 ur ps3 and its free and microsoft will try and do anythink 2 squeese money out of ya

Nagidar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Nagidar

[QUOTE="CleanPlayer"][QUOTE="Nagidar"]

Slambo86

lol...the 360 has turned into a PS3 with its current features..wtf are you on about?

You talk about hating MS because they are playing catch up, but fail, epically, to mention, MS has added features while SONY had taken them away, whats that about?

Tht1Guy7780

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Tht1Guy7780
Member since 2009 • 1277 Posts

Dont feed the trolll. I know its the System wars board but when somebody disrespects opinions like he is its best to ignore said person.

Slambo86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Slambo86

[QUOTE="Slambo86"][QUOTE="CleanPlayer"]I've noticed that. His arguement is almost a growing gap of what you want in a console, and 360 offers a more videogame console feel from the get go with it's service and features. Nagidar

You talk about hating MS because they are playing catch up, but fail, epically, to mention MS has added features while SONY had taken them away, whats that about?

taken what away? ....BC? who doesn't own a PS2? those origally features were stripped down because people kept on complaining how useless they would be...and why not get rid of them..if it would lower the PS3 price. I would imagine with all that it would be MUCH more expensive.
moose_knuckler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 moose_knuckler
Member since 2007 • 5722 Posts
[QUOTE="Slambo86"][QUOTE="CleanPlayer"][QUOTE="Nagidar"]

Must've missed where party chat was on PS3, care to explain where I can find it? :P
Nagidar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Nagidar

[QUOTE="Nagidar"]

[QUOTE="Slambo86"] lol...the 360 has turned into a PS3 with its current features..wtf are you on about? Slambo86

You talk about hating MS because they are playing catch up, but fail, epically, to mention MS has added features while SONY had taken them away, whats that about?

taken what away? ....BC? who doesn't own a PS2? those origally features were stripped down because people kept on complaining how useless they would be...and why not get rid of them..if it would lower the PS3 price. I would imagine with all that it would be MUCH more expensive.

SONY screwed up when they initially made the PS3, they made it too expensive and had to play catch up on manufacturing, who's playing catch up again?

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -Snooze-
Member since 2009 • 7304 Posts

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"][QUOTE="Slambo86"]

what have they done this gen besides giving a more stable online system? Don't give me achievements, because its nothing but unlockables done last gen but in a different manner.

When the 360 debuted, memory cards, NO full HD, No built in wifi, NO new format, hdmi, no new controller, nothing....it was rushed garbage. Whats even funny, when sony debuted with the attitude of FULL HD, NEW FORMAT..MS laughed and then adopted the same thing and now look at the 360...you could rename the f'en Elite the PS3. (black, 1080p, bigger HDD, HDMI)

Now with the Wii motion controller/ new interface with Mii's and installation seen with some PS3 games, which MS laughed at early on....has them doing the same thing.

MS just sit back and watch, then later adopt it and call it there own (lol at natal). While sony isn't innocent on the deal, atleast..they were first to impliment full HD movies, new format, HDMI, and overall a more quality built console, concerning inbuilt features. There original idea was to do a full entertainment system and both Wii and PS3 stick out on there own...360 is the guy trying to catch up and stick out, desperatly. Both Ninty and SONY had a vision..which was reached...MS had none, but to rush out and try and just take ground on the console war...as with everything.

all this copying and critisizing...including the fact that the 360 is the most flawed peice of hardware (RROD)....is laughable. If it wasn't for there head start, (to gain that much needed support) they would have fopped so hard. MS know this, so thats why they rushed it. Priceless.

i'm done.

Slambo86

You sir are the worst Cow currently on Gamepspot. LOL @ The 360 trying to catch up, and stick out. I guess that's why it outsells the PS3 :| Sony copy, just as much, if not more then MS.

learn 2 read. You think MS year head start had nothing to do with extra sales? i'm well aware of sony's methods..its why i addressed it. YYYEEEESSH!

The one year headstart that SONY had last gen? The faulty hardware SONY ahd last gen?

You know what, you're right. MS copied SONY's strategy from last gen, and people are giving them credit for it this gen. That's no good.

Let it be known that SONY pioneered Poor hardware, and "stealing"

Avatar image for deactivated-59da85d821feb
deactivated-59da85d821feb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-59da85d821feb
Member since 2006 • 2075 Posts
TC everybody knows you're a huge cow with zero credibility, why would we give a damn what you say? The 360 has great games and online, and that's all that matters.
Slambo86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Slambo86

Dont feed the trolll. I know its the System wars board but when somebody disrespects opinions like he is its best to ignore said person.

Tht1Guy7780

How do you even sleep at night, when you knowingly spew out this drivel on an hourly basis?

Vaasman

you're saying MS is innocent and very original creative and revoltionary? you think MS don't have flaws...while i come off arrogant, its pretty much facts.

rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rybe1025
Member since 2004 • 6362 Posts

Tht1Guy7780

I agree with this. I saw who the TC was and knew right off the bat the post was not even worth reading.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#27 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Oh dear. Someone is certainly bitter today. :lol:

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15592 Posts

[QUOTE="Tht1Guy7780"]

Slambo86

How do you even sleep at night, when you knowingly spew out this drivel on an hourly basis?

Vaasman

you're saying MS is innocent and very original creative and revoltionary? you think MS don't have flaws...while i come off arrogant, its pretty much facts.

No I'm pretty sure you just claimed that for me. Thanks, I guess :?

Avatar image for Tragic_Kingdom7
Tragic_Kingdom7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Tragic_Kingdom7
Member since 2008 • 4011 Posts

i'm done.

Slambo86

The fact that you say MS is the guy catching up automatically makes your thread asinine.

Sony has been the one playing catch-up this gen. They have been catching up as far astheir game library is concerned, they have been catching up in the online arena, they are trying to catch up in the sales department, etc.

Again, your thread is ridiculous and the fact that you have so much hate for MS is trulyweird (lol @ you calling them rats).

Slambo86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Slambo86
typical SW..nothing but insults with no arguments or debates.
-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 -Snooze-

All this talk of innocence. where does it stem from?

Since when was it required that a faceless billion dollor comany had to be innocent?

MS do buisness, and they do it damn well. Far better then SONY.

Odrec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Odrec
Member since 2009 • 1897 Posts
MS became what it is by copying and stealing other companies' ideas. Do you think they would suddenly change their ways? I also hate how they always are trying to insult their competition. Arrogant pricks.
CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 CleanPlayer

[QUOTE="CleanPlayer"][QUOTE="Nagidar"]

Slambo86

:|...360 from the get go had a more mentality of a videogame console. Sony took a multi-media approach with Blu-Ray...how has 360 turned into the a PS3 based off that? You could make an arguement based on their E3 conferences, but overrall Microsoft has more features implementing into gaming than Sony does.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15592 Posts

MS became what it is by copying and stealing other companies' ideas. Do you think they would suddenly change their ways? I also hate how they always are trying to insult their competition. Arrogant pricks.Odrec
Wut? Find me a link plz.

Tragic_Kingdom7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Tragic_Kingdom7

typical SW..nothing but insults with no arguments or debates.Slambo86

I laid out an argument for you. Why don't you address it?

Slambo86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Slambo86

[QUOTE="Slambo86"]

i'm done.

Tragic_Kingdom7

The fact that you say MS is the guy catching up automatically makes your thread asinine.

Sony has been the one playing catch-up this gen. They have been catching up as far as its game library is concerned, they have been catching up in the online arena, they are trying to catch up in the sales department, etc.

Again, your thread is ridiculous and the fact that you have so much hate forMS is trulyweird.

well..obviously, when the 360 had a year head start...so playing catch up isn't suprising with sony concerning games. But even now...Sony is doing MUCH better, concerning quality titles and graphical superiority. If you actually compared the 2 time frames of consoles...Sony and the PS3 has done better. like i said, thanks to that head start, MS managed to get more about, giving devs no choice but to makes games for it. Smart right?
Odrec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Odrec

[QUOTE="Slambo86"][QUOTE="Nagidar"]

Nagidar

SONY screwed up when they initially made the PS3, they made it too expensive and had to play catch up on manufacturing, who's playing catch up again?

Yeah they would have done much better to release a half-finished product that constantly breaks. Some companies actually do try to release good products.
Tragic_Kingdom7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Tragic_Kingdom7

MS became what it is by copying and stealing other companies' ideas. Do you think they would suddenly change their ways? I also hate how they always are trying to insult their competition. Arrogant pricks.Odrec

You do realize that Sony has "copied" as much as Microsoft, right? There is nothing new under the sun and the industry progresses by companies copying ideas and refining them and adding their own touches. There's nothing wrong with this kind of copying.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 -Snooze-
[QUOTE="Odrec"][QUOTE="Nagidar"]

taken what away? ....BC? who doesn't own a PS2? those origally features were stripped down because people kept on complaining how useless they would be...and why not get rid of them..if it would lower the PS3 price. I would imagine with all that it would be MUCH more expensive. Slambo86

Yeah they would have done much better to release a half-finished product that constantly breaks. Some companies actually do try to release good products.

Errr, The PS2 says hi. Hardly a faultless product there.
Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Head_of_games
Member since 2007 • 10859 Posts
TC, this is the GAME industry. Morals don't particularly matter, fun does. Just saying.
Odrec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Odrec

[QUOTE="Odrec"]MS became what it is by copying and stealing other companies' ideas. Do you think they would suddenly change their ways? I also hate how they always are trying to insult their competition. Arrogant pricks.Vaasman

Wut? Find me a link plz.

I won't start looking for instances where MS insults Sony but it's very common everytime they talk about Sony's sales and the PS3 price. They insulted Nintendo by mocking the Wii when presenting Natal (it seems they are not confident enough in their own products so they constantly try to downgrade others).
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#42 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
If the 360 is so terrible, why is it beating the PS3 when the Wii managed to?
Nagidar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Nagidar

[QUOTE="Odrec"]MS became what it is by copying and stealing other companies' ideas. Do you think they would suddenly change their ways? I also hate how they always are trying to insult their competition. Arrogant pricks.Vaasman

Wut? Find me a link plz.

Yea, because statements like,

"The Xbox 360 is more of an Xbox 1.5 than a next generation console!"

"PS3 is for consumers to think to themselves 'I will work more hours to buy one'. We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else."

"Microsoft has put itself out of the game, ... Retailers in the US are already disappointed"

Shows SONY are angels....

PvtGump8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 PvtGump8
Member since 2005 • 739 Posts

Now lemmings will have to buy a hdd so they can play some of the new games coming out...LOL.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
wow, some people really take SW seriously :P
Slambo86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Slambo86

All this talk of innocence. where does it stem from?

Since when was it required that a faceless billion dollor comany had to be innocent?

MS do buisness, and they do it damn well. Far better then SONY.

-Snooze-

thats why the first xbox flopped? and sony won 2 generations..along with a stable and successfull hardware company (appliances)

Nagidar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Nagidar

[QUOTE="Nagidar"]

[QUOTE="Slambo86"] taken what away? ....BC? who doesn't own a PS2? those origally features were stripped down because people kept on complaining how useless they would be...and why not get rid of them..if it would lower the PS3 price. I would imagine with all that it would be MUCH more expensive. Odrec

Well, apparently, they did rush it without thinking about the consequences of having those features in it, because, you know, THEY TOOK THEM OUT...

Odrec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Odrec
If the 360 is so terrible, why is it beating the PS3 when the Wii managed to?SpruceCaboose
It's the same with Windows. The OS is crap but people keep buying it. If MS is good at something is in doing business.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#50 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Yes, because a company improving their hardware is always a bad thing. Shame on MS for trying to offer additional connectivity and features for their customers!

Are you seriously bashing MS for coming up with a camera that senses 3D motion in order to attempt to improve the accessibilty of the platform? And I guess Sony's motion controller idea is totally innovative and original right? As far as offering installation of games, this is a practice that the PC has done for years before the PS3 even released and you accuse MS of copying Sony in that regard? Not to mention that the installation feature is purely optional as opposed to mandatory in many PS3 games?

The 360 is playing catch up? Surely you jest. Look at all the Xbox Live features that Sony has been quick to adopt for the PSN, such as the video store, the in game XMB, custom soundtracks, trophies, etc. but of course, Sony couldn't also be playing catch up in that regard.

i'm done.

Please blog it next time, oh, and come up with better arguments while you're at it.

Slambo86