Microsoft won't announce any new games at TGAs

• 124 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

@darkspineslayer:

idk about you man... but i'd rather have too much time on my hands than too much wang xD

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

Seriously can mods remove the black cock pictures already lol. aintnobodygottimeforthat.gif

Damn did I call it or did I call it?

@kinectthedots said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

Translation: "Please, please let some of these PS4 game come to xbone, we aren't getting any games and MS doesn't seem to care."

... If you haven't figured it out by now, MS isn't going to change their 4Q holiday season philosophy of releasing their big titles.

The Lemmings reality check is a bitch, the fact that MS STILL hasn't announced any release dates for any big 2015 exclusives since E3 and the fact that Sony is STILL announcing NEW games is making lemmings sweat...but don't worry, I am sure that broken and buggy past gen Halo collection was worth your pledge of allegiance to MS hahah.

lems.

At this rate, when The Playstation Experience event comes Dec 6-7 lems are going to commit mass suicide

it's going to be glorious

And the PS experience hasn't even started yet. We should just prepare for alot more of these once the event hits

lemming melt downs and suicides have already begun, Who else bought the $500 paper weight screaming "best launch line-up"?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

More and better games than the PS4

False and false, try again.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@darkspineslayer said:

@Cheleman: seriously. **** this little chode with too much time on his hands. Who gives this much of a shit about an Internet fourm.

My condolences man, lol.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By kinectthedots

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@misterpmedia said:

Why isn't Phil Spencer organising a similar Xbox Experience just to counter the PSX? It's not like they need any sort of historic milestone for an excuse to put on a huge event. They also have the cash to bankroll it too. Definitely a missed opportunity.

Since many have asked we are not planning any new game announcements @thegameawards. Looking forward to watching a great show however

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/s...56756294172672

Xbone has no games.

And with no exclusive games in sight and no promise of any announcements til E3, and damn near half the year is over the lem faithful still insist on the same tired lines of denial and cooperate shilling

It should be clear as day that anyone with even half a brain should steer clear of listening to opinions and suggestions of this lem group who are so wrapped up in defending their company that they don't even have any expectations of the product they defend tooth and nail.

Mkavanaugh77, would you happen to know the release dates for any of the 2015 xbone exclusives that MS has ALREADY announced this year?

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

@deadline-zero0: You can stay butthurt all day long for all I care.

The POS aka xbone has no games and from the looks of it will never have any :^)

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By misterpmedia

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

Xbox has no games is false.

TRy again.

But it doesn't. I don't need to try at all.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By kinectthedots

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

TRy again.

Release dates for any 2015 xbone exclusive titles sir?

lol, at lems waiting to Christmas 2015 before they want to talk about games

#Xbone has no gamez

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

Why isn't Phil Spencer organising a similar Xbox Experience just to counter the PSX? It's not like they need any sort of historic milestone for an excuse to put on a huge event. They also have the cash to bankroll it too. Definitely a missed opportunity.

Since many have asked we are not planning any new game announcements @thegameawards. Looking forward to watching a great show however

Xbone has no games.

That was a bit of a dumb move on Microsofts part, somebody at MS is making dumb decisions.

lie you say, missed opportunity.

How the **** did they go from the Xbox 360 to the xbone, 360's an amazing console, Xbone is shaping up to be not nearly as good.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#63  Edited By Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

@FinalFighters said:

@misterpmedia said:

Why isn't Phil Spencer organising a similar Xbox Experience just to counter the PSX?

because they have no games to show. They shot their load early with their "exclusives(lol)", now they have nothing for the road ahead...its the 360 all over again.

or, you know, they could just show more on Crackdown, Scalebound, Quantum Break and Phantom Dust.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Well, yeah they shot their load early for 2014 season.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
@Pikminmaniac said:

@FinalFighters said:

@misterpmedia said:

Why isn't Phil Spencer organising a similar Xbox Experience just to counter the PSX?

because they have no games to show. They shot their load early with their "exclusives(lol)", now they have nothing for the road ahead...its the 360 all over again.

or, you know, they could just show more on Crackdown, Scalebound, Quantum Break and Phantom Dust.

Quantum Break is the only one of those that expect to see anything of.

The other ones are most likely 2016 releases. Either that or they are small budget games MS wants to throw out fast.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By kinectthedots

I shouldn't be too hard on lems though since they only bought the bone to play as master chief and having no worthwhile games for the entire 2015 calendar is fine with them as long as they can play another Halo sometime next year....they just have to wait til:

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#67  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

Xbone has no games.

Because Microsoft usually announces their blockbusters at the E3, which is a much bigger stage then any companies event. At Sony's event, PS4 fanboys are watching. At the E3 ALL fanboys will be watching. Microsoft's big opportunity was selling XB1's at $350 with game bundles. Seems that opportunity is paying off is spades right now.

***************************************************************************************************************

@Fairmonkey said:

Lol sucks to be a lem

I thinks lems are too busy playing their great exclusives now. No need to wait for an event to showcase games coming in 2015. Definitely doesn't suck to be a lem or a sheep at this point. Lots of great games released at the end of 2014. Sucks for cows to have to wait and hope.

****************************************************************************************************************

@misterpmedia said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

TRy again.

But it doesn't. I don't need to try at all.

To bad no one really listens to your biased opinions. lol!! Back to playing Horzon 2, Sunset Overdrive, D4 and Voice Commander. You should have stayed lose in Fantasy Land. No one missed you.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

As if they had anything else but Halo/Gears/Flopza/Fable rofl.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
@silversix_ said:

Those cant be considered games anymore, just bland rehashes MS is using to milk the lemmings.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#71 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17458 Posts

This backwards logic is making my head hurt.

Ok, you say MS should create a show just to counter the PS show? This is a business and not a fanboy war. Neither Sony or MS cares what we do or say here, nor do they care about the metagame. Investing in a show "because they have one" is silly. These things have to be planned and be worth the investment. Did you even read WHY Sony created theirs? It wasnt to announce games.

Secondly, why would Sony, MS, or Nintendo announce games at the VGAs? We........as hardcore gamers.........dont even watch that crap.

Multiplats can be announced but they are rarely surprises because no one watches. Let me know when Sony or MS skips a big show like Tokyo Game Show or Gamescom

That being said, MS already has a Xbox community event like Sony (forgot what its called), not to mention the ID@ Xbox event....not that you cared anyway

shurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By shurns
Member since 2006 • 286 Posts

@blackace said:

Because Microsoft usually announces their blockbusters at the E3, which is a much bigger stage then any companies event. At Sony's event, PS4 fanboys are watching. At the E3 ALL fanboys will be watching. Microsoft's big opportunity was selling XB1's at $350 with game bundles. Seems that opportunity is paying off is spades right now.

Are you going to watch the PS event?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#73 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@shurns said:

@blackace said:

I'll be at work. Will have to watch a recorded version when I get home. I own a PS4 and the only things I want to see is a playable Uncharted 4 and The Last Guardian.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By kinectthedots

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@kinectthedots said:

lol, at lems waiting to Christmas 215 before they want to talk about games

#Xbone has no gamez

Lems... why would they be concerned about future games when MS has always supplied gamers with games to play?

Why is the Xbox still here if it has no games?

Halo5 and QUantum Break are set to release in 2015.

Dang so you're saying bone fans have to fall back on 2014's line-up of mediocre flops and last gen rehashes for 2015?

Wow so....no games?

Can't even give release dates for xbone games announced at E3 THIS YEAR lmao, And waiting til next year's E3 , nearly half 2015's calendar, before expecting to hear about game announcements from MS, Damn son that's some blind corporate loyalty for your ass..

I could rattle off a long list of 2014 PS4 games not avalible on xbone (like Gulty GearXrd still coming out) that is far longer than the xbone one but that doesn't have shit to do with 2015.

So...wait til christmas season 2015?

#Xbone has no Games

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178873 Posts

@Mkavanaugh77: Multi plats really?

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 kinectthedots

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@kinectthedots said:

lol, at lems waiting to Christmas 215 before they want to talk about games

#Xbone has no gamez

Lems... why would they be concerned about future games when MS has always supplied gamers with games to play?

Why is the Xbox still here if it has no games?

Halo5 and QUantum Break are set to release in 2015.

Dang so you're saying bone fans have to fall back on 2014's line-up of mediocre flops and last gen rehashes?

Wow so....no games?

Can't even give release dates for xbone games announced at E3 THIS YEAR lmao, And waiting til next year's E3 , nearly half 2015's calendar, before expecting to hear about game announcements from MS, Damn son that's some blind corporate loyalty for your ass..

So...wait til christmas season 2015?

#Xbone has no Games

How about you tell me why your so focused on what games the xbox doesnt have ( IYO) and tell me what games the PS4 has?

just putting things in perspective guy. If you can't answer the simple question I asked you and it's already December then I think it's time for people who fanboy the bone to start asking where da gamez at.

My opinion doesn't matter, just the facts. Fact Sony has high profile exclusives set to release early next year with confirmed release dates and an even in a few days showing new gameplay for unreleased games and new game announcements while MS is sitting in silence leaving loyal fans like you in limbo.

And I am not focused on xbox I just like jabbing at lemmings for all the things they have said about playstation in the past that has come back to bite them in the ass.

shurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 shurns
Member since 2006 • 286 Posts

@blackace said:

@shurns said:

@blackace said:

I'll be at work. Will have to watch a recorded version when I get home. I own a PS4 and the only things I want to see is a playable Uncharted 4 and The Last Guardian.

Those are actually the 2 of the most anticipated ps4 games for me that I'm eying for at the event.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#79 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

Pretty sure nobody expected new exclusive games to be announced for xb1 on the vga.

And btw, which exclusives is Sony announcing then?

Wait one sec while I crystal ball.

Also it's the video game awards, and it doesn't look like it's going to be a massive train wreck like last time either. Keighley has gone all in out of his own pocket and it's shaping up something nice. It will be quite the show and would be perfect time to tell all the new Xboners about some games that are coming next year or announce some new ones.

Quantum Break, Crackdown, Phantum Dust, Scalebound off the top of my head. There was a recent article where Spencer mentioned a new franchise in the works, then there is the inevitable Gears. Yeah, there's still games on the horizon for this console as well. Wish I had time to play all these and the one's I want to on PS4 and WiiU.

As for why aren't they doing it at the VGAs? **** if I know, and unlike you I am not going to play pretend CEO, when I really know shit.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 cainetao11

@magicalclick said:

And cows get so excited for announcements, just like Delay 5 Club.

Funny thing is "has" refers to the present. And recently with FH2, SO, MCC there are games in the present. LBP3? Now if he is trying to say X1 will HAVE (as in down the line) no games, then PD, Crackdown, Scalebound, QB, Gears are all in its future. Those are games.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By misterpmedia

@cainetao11 said:

As for why aren't they doing it at the VGAs? **** if I know, and unlike you I am not going to play pretend CEO, when I really know shit.

I'm not playing either, read what you want to read. It's a missed opportunity that could have carried the goodwill of practically giving xbones away this month.

@blackace said:

@misterpmedia said:

Xbone has no games.

To bad no one really listens to your biased opinions. lol!! Back to playing Horzon 2, Sunset Overdrive, D4 and Voice Commander. You should have stayed lose in Fantasy Land. No one missed you.

lol I was wondering when you'd pop up to say hello, and you don't disappoint.

Sony announce their blockbusters at E3 too, so what? There's also the VGAs before the PSX which they could have announced something at. You also have no clue who watches what, plus this years VGAs looks like an event that has actually had effort put into it this time around. People will be watching, ALL fanboys will also be watching the PSX.

Too bad you always do by replying, it's painfully obvious lol. I'll expect radio silence from you from now on because you don't listen to me and are apparently about to play 4 games at once. Dat over compensation lol. You clearly did though, it's OK to love, Mantilem. Going to poke more at my e-feels about no-one missing me? ;___;

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By cainetao11

@misterpmedia: I'm not playing either, read what you want to read. It's a missed opportunity that could have carried the goodwill of practically giving xbones away this month.

That is playing pretend CEO. I highly doubt any of the three console manufacturers and there teams of market analysts are out thought by us on SW. Its easy for us with no budget to report to the parent company, or questions to field, to say "this should be done". That's playing pretend, because I never have run a gaming division in a billion dollar industry and neither have you.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By misterpmedia

@navyguy21 said:

Secondly, why would Sony, MS, or Nintendo announce games at the VGAs? We........as hardcore gamers.........dont even watch that crap.

Doesn't matter why it was created, they could announce no games at all at this event, but they are using it as a podium to announce games and as I put in the OP, MS doesn't need and excuse, they could call it celebration for one year of being xboners.

As for VGA announcements:

As with previous years, the show featured exclusive world premieres of game demos and trailers. The 2013 VGX premieres included Telltale Games' andGearbox Software's collaboration Tales From the Borderlands, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (an Xbox One and PlayStation 4 port with graphical updates and all DLC included),Remedy Entertainment's Agents of Storm for iOS, Telltale Games' Game of Thrones, and independent developer Hello Games' No Man's Sky. The 2013 show also featured reveals of Titanfall, Thief, Quantum Break, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Broken Age, Dying Light, Tom Clancy's The Division, and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime demoed an upcoming Wii U game, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Exclusive world premieres that debuted at VGA 10 include Naughty Dog's The Last of Us, Epic Games'Gears of War: Judgment, Obsidian Entertainment's South Park: The Stick of Truth, Konami's Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, Irrational Games' BioShock Infinite, Crystal Dynamics' Tomb Raider, Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed III: The Tyranny of King Washington, and 343 Industries' Halo 4: Spartan Ops. Two new games were announced, includingDark Souls II by From Software, and a new game called The Phantom Pain (later revealed to be Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain).

The awards previewed world premieres of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Patriots, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, BioShock Infinite, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD, The Amazing Spider-Man, the exclusive PlayStation 3 game The Last of Us developed by Naughty Dog, Command & Conquer: Generals 2 from BioWare Victory, and Fortnite from Epic Games. New trailers for both Hitman: Absolution and Mass Effect 3 were aired during the show, as well as a pre-show announcement for Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

Several new games were announced which include BioWare's announcement of Mass Effect 3,Prototype 2, Insane from acclaimed movie director Guillermo del Toro, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Mortal Kombat featuring Kratos, Resistance 3, Portal 2, SSX: Deadly Descents, and Forza Motorsport 4. Batman: Arkham City had another CGI trailer debut and the first trailer of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception aired during the awards.

Think some may be underselling it. Judging by some of these reveals I highly doubt some of you 'don't watch it' but I'll leave that as viable speculation ;)

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Look at all these cows acting like they have some great exclusive just waiting to be announced. We all know Sony will just roll out some lame indie and expect you to jump for joy. Hell Microsoft could have done that but they don't hype indies.

calling them cows, just makes you sound like a lem. which really puts you in the same boat as them in the grand scheme of things. better to be neutral. because you can jump ship anytime you get screwed.

just some advice.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 misterpmedia

@cainetao11 said:

@misterpmedia: I'm not playing either, read what you want to read. It's a missed opportunity that could have carried the goodwill of practically giving xbones away this month.

That is playing pretend CEO.

But it isn't.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44680 Posts

Looks like MS is setting themselves up to be embarrassed, hope they feel it and reflect on it and internalize it and work to make a better experience for gamers at events like this. Maybe that $2.5 billion for MineCraft and Mojang should have gone to fund about 50-100 games with budgets between $25-$50 million. That might have really turned things around for the Xbox One... but no, that would just be too sane for MS to consider.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#87 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12067 Posts

No announcements for games that won't be launching for another year.....................lulz.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 misterpmedia

@kuu2 said:

No announcements for games that won't be launching for another year.....................lulz.

Surprisingly tame. Who suppressed Kuu2?:(

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Looks like MS is setting themselves up to be embarrassed, hope they feel it and reflect on it and internalize it and work to make a better experience for gamers at events like this. Maybe that $2.5 billion for MineCraft and Mojang should have gone to fund about 50-100 games with budgets between $25-$50 million. That might have really turned things around for the Xbox One... but no, that would just be too sane for MS to consider.

The Mojang deal isn't only for the Xbox division. It was meant to support other Microsoft divisions as well, like the phone division. They wouldn't spend $2.5 billion solely for games, they wanted Minecraft specifically. You shouldn't think of it as MS trading 50-100 games for Minecraft.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:

@lamprey263 said:

The Mojang deal isn't only for the Xbox division. It was meant to support other Microsoft divisions as well, like the phone division. They wouldn't spend $2.5 billion solely for games, they wanted Minecraft specifically. You shouldn't think of it as MS trading 50-100 games for Minecraft.

But is there really anything from stopping us? Even the game's creator has cashed out.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 navyguy21

@lamprey263 said:

Do you have any idea how game development works?

How businesses work?

The differences in obligations of a public company vs private?

The dynamic of a Minecraft?

Im not saying i think MS should NOT invest in games, but what i AM saying is that buying Mojang is a huge win for MS.

They ARE investing in games, both in known franchises and new IPs.

They can do more than one at a time.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By navyguy21

@Shewgenja said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

@lamprey263 said:

But is there really anything from stopping us? Even the game's creator has cashed out.

lol, its 2.5 Billion.

Id sell my grandma for that! (still love you granny, but honestly, how much time did you have left?) :P

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By cainetao11

@misterpmedia said:

@cainetao11 said:

That is playing pretend CEO.

But it isn't.

Now your using selective quotes. Why not use the whole thing? Ooh!! I know!!! Because as I explained there is so much more going on in a multibillion dollar corporation to be assessed and neither you or I have any experience at it. But you make a claim calling one company out as if you are right about your assessment of whether its an opportunity. They obviously don't see it as such.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@navyguy21 said:

lol, its 2.5 Billion.

Id sell my grandma for that! (still love you granny, but honestly, how much time did you have left?) :P

Then you still contractually obligate her to bake cookies around Christmas time or you have done it wrong.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 cainetao11

@silversix_ said:

"Flopza" LOL.............that's funny.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 cainetao11

@Shewgenja said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

@lamprey263 said:

Of course there is. Try looking at MS creation of games trackrecord. When have they ever flooded the market with 50-100 games quickly? Shit, when has Sony or Nintendo? Nobody does that. And you act like Crackdown, Fable, Gears, Phantum Dust, Scalebound, Quantum Break do not exist.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@mikehockbourns said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Look at all these cows acting like they have some great exclusive just waiting to be announced. We all know Sony will just roll out some lame indie and expect you to jump for joy. Hell Microsoft could have done that but they don't hype indies.

calling them cows, just makes you sound like a lem. which really puts you in the same boat as them in the grand scheme of things. better to be neutral. because you can jump ship anytime you get screwed.

just some advice.

I am a lem. BUT there is a huge difference between the two factions. Lems are comprised of logical, fact based arguments. Cows argue like handing a monkey a machine gun.

Neutral? Why come to System Warz to just play nice?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

Thank goodness, just got an X1 and backlogged already an with QB, Crackdown 3, Scalebound, Fable Legends, Phantom Dust and Halo 5 and probably a FM6 & new non Kinect Rare game etc plus all the muti's coming as well.... geeez MS you're killin me, , enough is enough. :P

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

No surprise, MS' first party output this year was Kinect Sports Rivals and broken Halo ports and their only announcement since E3 has been a State of Decay port.

You'd think they'd tide them over with a few more app announcements while they wait for Halo to get fixed though. Xbone has nothing.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#100 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Were people expecting new game announcement at the Game Awards? If they have new game announcements I'm sure they will wait until E3. Are Cows expecting Sony to announce something new at the Game Awards?