Microsoft: No more ports of our games to other consoles!

• 144 results
Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 692 Posts

I’m rather anti Microsoft since the x box 1 early attempt at forced always online, but we have to be fair here. I criticized them a lot due to lack of exclusives. Now they are investing in studios and saying they won’t put the game in other platforms. Now, this is not yet enough and they have yet to show triple aaa highly rated original games, but at least it’s a start.

Let’s not be hypocritical. If we were making criticisms before because they have no exclusives, we cannot criticize this one now.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#53 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9822 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: So your saying I'm upset, despite not owning a Switch and playing very few games via pc? Why would I care if ms re-adopt the same policies that Sony have maintained?

I'm just confused as to why you are trying - and failing - to paint this as a bad thing?

I think if ms suddenly stopped supporting pc, you'd have a case ..... But wasn't it just Cuphead and ori that went to Switch?

Oh well, main thing is that they're on Xbox...couldn't care less which other platform gets them.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34660 Posts

They should continue releasing smaller games for Switch, like Ori and Cuphead. They're a great fit for the platform, and it would bring MS teh moneyz.

Would be cool if Nintendo brought some stuff to MS's platforms as well.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

I don't see why they should put their games on other consoles they have to give people some incentive to buy an Xbox.

Not sure what the point of this thread is tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Another day, another Benji MS thread, what's new?

Lol...

This one's better and most fitting as yours cuts out the best bit lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@r-gamer said:

Didn't I just read a week ago that they would possibly bring games to other platforms? Sony buying Insomniac got em shook!

Hey quacknight, you better keep your cool or you'll get banned again LOL.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22388 Posts

@i_p_daily: Lol I gotta swap mine for that one.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13668 Posts

Well Obsidian makes good games right, so after this year their games will only come out on Xbox and PC I guess.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7254 Posts

I don't believe they won't the moves they are making all lead to multi platform.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#61 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

Well weren’t you guys laughing at them and thinking that they’d go the way of the Dreamcast because you thought that them putting their games on other consoles made their console obsolete? You guys should be praising Microsoft now for making a smart business decision.

Anyway I figured that this was just to be expected in that the developers that they acquired would simply put any currently developing game on whatever systems that they had been working on prior to the acquisition.

Yeah I see this as basically telling people, Outer Worlds 2 wont be on PS or Nintendo consoles. The big bad MS that treats studios like shit according to people made sure to let acquired studios finish deals they had in place at time of acquisition but after they are first party. I don't give a shat either way. I play video games wherever I want.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56214 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@r-gamer said:

Didn't I just read a week ago that they would possibly bring games to other platforms? Sony buying Insomniac got em shook!

Hey quacknight, you better keep your cool or you'll get banned again LOL.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 cainetao11

@BenjaminBanklin: “I mean, we didn't expect them to get mad about it and take their ball home.”

I don’t see where or how MS is mad. They made a statement. We don’t know anything about working with Nintendo as far as games. All you’re doing is projecting here.

First they are pathetic for putting any game on Switch now they are bad for stating that in future their studios products will be on their platforms. It’s obvious you’re looking for offense.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#64  Edited By ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@thatdbfan said:

Work on your memory pal, you'rethe one who brought up PC

When losing an argument, put the blame on the other party else for bringing up something irrelevant

People can play their games on PC anyway.- Boxrekt

This isn't even about PC's and it wasn't from the jump. Focus on the topic at hand. I'm not fucking Boxrext you alt lameass. Attribute quotes to me. I don't play those stupid games.

And you still haven't addressed the fact that you totally switched up the game when I asked for proof

When did you ask for proof? Every time an Xbot asks for proof, I always gotta end their shit.

Loading Video...

Timecoded for you. Microsoft walked back on this, period. And it never takes them long to do it.

My bad on the box rekt part dude, for some reason his name popped into my mind when I typed that. My bad.

But back to the argument. My dude, you can't sit here and get mad at me for not staying on topic when you're the idiot that brought up PC in the first place. You mentioned that they would just play them on PC, and I brought up a counter argument that most wouldn't. Then you're 5 year old cow ass got triggered at me for countering that, then started blaming me for bringing it up in the first place xD.

And dumbass, he's talking about X cloud, not porting games to to other systems.

And when did ask for proof? Well I kinda asked it in the form of subtext. To which you also replied to, and the response was the opposite of what you originally said-

I don't recall them ever saying that they were going to release all of their games to other consoles.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

Wow, after looking at the cows on here, doesn't it seem like they just got salty cause they won't be able to play the Xbox games that they "hate?"

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5267 Posts

I never understand the console or company tribalism. Is loyality to a console or a company more than games?

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#67 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

So they figured out that exclusives matter. About time.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

@i_p_daily: I don't know who that is but ya sound mad bro.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6851 Posts

Wonder what made them change their strategy?

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11131 Posts

@sealionact said:

@BenjaminBanklin: So your saying I'm upset, despite not owning a Switch and playing very few games via pc? Why would I care if ms re-adopt the same policies that Sony have maintained?

I'm just confused as to why you are trying - and failing - to paint this as a bad thing?

I think if ms suddenly stopped supporting pc, you'd have a case ..... But wasn't it just Cuphead and ori that went to Switch?

Oh well, main thing is that they're on Xbox...couldn't care less which other platform gets them.

You don't have to care. But you seem concerned with this news nonetheless. This is just another policy MS has walked back on when it's convenient for them. The same company that was pushing crossplay and wanting to unify gamers pulled a fast one and went back to Stingytown. I'm just saying... it's not a good look for a gaming company that already has a hard time keeping the promises they make.

If Switch gamers are concerned when EA shuns them, then they should feel slighted when MS does it too.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7254 Posts

It's a strange turnaround it seemed certain gamepass was going to switch in some way.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

Literally you...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@r-gamer: You do know who that is bro, and talking to you quack makes me laugh no get mad :)

Look above, davs gonna be keeping an eye on you from now on lol.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#75 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69716 Posts

@onesiphorus: OP has chosen loyalty over games. In fact he rarely plays games to begin with.?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44275 Posts

Look who’s become the “port beggars” now. ?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By cainetao11

@BenjaminBanklin: dude, you really didn’t grasp that by saying play your games on any device they weren’t referring to PS or Nintendo devices in regards to Xbox first party? I always figured they meant on phones, tablets, pc with Xcloud. Ori and Cuphead aren’t first party owned devs.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 sealionact

@BenjaminBanklin: Seriously though, how do I seem concerned? It doesn't affect me. I'm curious about your logic, which is why I'm commenting...not at all concerned about the decision.

I mean, maybe you can tell me whether ms said they will support other consoles from now on? You posted a video where they spoke about streaming in other devices, but don't recall any pledge to bring further games to Switch, and certainly not to PS4.

Again, how do you seriously condemn a company for supporting (and continuing to support) pc, and releasing a couple of games on Switch....but seem content with Sony who have never released PS4 games on pc, nor switch? Isn't that hypocrisy?

Maybe you could answer this; would you be happier as a ps4 owner if ms continued to put games on Switch, if not how does ms NOT releasing games on Switch affect you?

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

@i_p_daily: Ok. I have been called QuackKnight, Blackhairedhero and Ron.

So yea I don't really care. I guess the sad thing is this forum is pretty pitiful with most its members apparently being former banned users. Nothing like mods on a power trip to kill a forum.

But I'm new so whatever. Apparently " Sony got ya Shook" !

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Pedro

@sealionact said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Seriously though, how do I seem concerned? It doesn't affect me. I'm curious about your logic, which is why I'm commenting...not at all concerned about the decision.

I mean, maybe you can tell me whether ms said they will support other consoles from now on? You posted a video where they spoke about streaming in other devices, but don't recall any pledge to bring further games to Switch, and certainly not to PS4.

Again, how do you seriously condemn a company for supporting (and continuing to support) pc, and releasing a couple of games on Switch....but seem content with Sony who have never released PS4 games on pc, nor switch? Isn't that hypocrisy?

Maybe you could answer this; would you be happier as a ps4 owner if ms continued to put games on Switch, if not how does ms NOT releasing games on Switch affect you?

The PlayStation experience was miserable this year for the guy. Crackdown 3 and Days Gone score the same on this site and the only other game to look forward to is Death Stranding, so the die hard Sony shills are distressed. Thus the reason they are actively looking for something to do with their time and we all know their favorite activity is researching Xbox and Phil Spencer. LOL.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

I don't remember anything official from Xbox to suggest more games were being ported anywhere but PC. What I do recall is a lot of speculation from a certain Sony fanboy trying to drive a particular narrative about where MS was heading. They were apparently wrong.

No matter though - Switch still gets Ori, which is nice for Nintendo owners and also establishes a base for future co-operation. Sony, apparently, gets nothing.

I'm not seeing the flip-flop.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61509 Posts

I don't believe there was any official discourse on the subject. I was always under the impression that the purchased devs would be able to fulfill prior obligations, but nothing definitive about afterwards. It stood to reason they wouldn't just plumb out software anywhere but on Sony's machines.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@r-gamer said:

@i_p_daily: Ok. I have been called QuackKnight, Blackhairedhero and Ron.

So yea I don't really care. I guess the sad thing is this forum is pretty pitiful with most its members apparently being former banned users. Nothing like mods on a power trip to kill a forum.

But I'm new so whatever. Apparently " Sony got ya Shook" !

If you say so quack :)

PS...don't slip up now quack, dav is watching lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

Literally you...

I don't need to protect it from harm especially from you. The best way to explain what you do is to say, that you rock up to a gun fight with a knife and get shot down im the first few posts every time lol.

Notice how I haven't defended the Xbox in this thread?

I make fun of the cows who attack it, know the difference and you might not look the fool here all the time, who am I kidding you can't that's why its funny watching you meltdown over the dumbest shit :)

Tigerbalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Tigerbalm
Member since 2017 • 1118 Posts

You'll be able to play those crappy games via X-cloud on other systems.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By BenjaminBanklin

@Archangel3371 said:

Look who’s become the “port beggars” now. ?

Nobody was begging for these ports. MS up and gave them away because let's face it, Xbone is STRUGGLING. So this is a disingenuous move. I mean, Xboxes weren't flying off the shelves over Microsoft published 2D games. Like I say, I think they just got spooked over a certain competitor's action and now they want to keep all their hot dogs to themselves, like it means anything at this stage. LOL!

@cainetao11 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: dude, you really didn’t grasp that by saying play your games on any device they weren’t referring to PS or Nintendo devices in regards to Xbox first party? I always figured they meant on phones, tablets, pc with Xcloud. Ori and Cuphead aren’t first party owned devs.

They meant the Xbox experience. If you listened to Matt Booty's recent interview, games on other platforms was a part of that vision. XCloud didn't even make E3. MS seemed cool with slappin' Nintendo some games, then they weren't. They played Nintendo. Just getting some free XBL subs to look good for investors (which Xbox ended up being down for the quarter anyway). They're liars by nature, and no one calls them on it.

Ori and Cuphead are first party published games. Meaning those devs signed their soul to the devil giving MS full control of those titles, even if they don't own the IP.

@sealionact said:

Your replies scream damage control, which really isn't that necessary, when it comes from a user who has been shown to support MS's every action no matter how low down and dubious.

Once again, Sony is in the console business through and through. They've supported PC in various stages throughout the years, but consoles have been their bread and butter. No one is really expecting full PC support from them right now. Their consoles and games sell extremely well so having to chase that avenue is wholly unnecessary right now.

MS on the other hand is responsible for the world's most popular OS. Putting games on PC should have been a given from the start. But they were too occupied to take the console mantle from Sony. And now they had to tuck their tail between their legs and go back to putting offerings on PC. A bitter humbling.

But, once again, getting off track on PC again, but, when you start a business model like providing a rival platform with games, it only seems to be in bad form when they renege on the deal. Just days after saying they would.

@Pedro said:

The PlayStation experience was miserable this year for the guy. Crackdown 3 and Days Gone score the same on this site and the only other game to look forward to is Death Stranding, so the die hard Sony shills are distressed. Thus the reason they are actively looking for something to do with their time and we all know their favorite activity is researching Xbox and Phil Spencer. LOL.

I do more gaming than on Playstation LOL, and the Xbox experience was miserable for me because I had a run in with Crackdown 3. So I can't imagine how it was for you. Then again, you love to huff that Xbox fart vapor. I don't see how you've been doing it for so long at this point.

Thank god for Gears 5, because the end of Xbox's run would have been a total wash. Anyway, keep slaving for your masters in Redmond. I only give them the time of day with the latest Game Pass price dumps now.

@sancho_panzer said:

I don't remember anything official from Xbox to suggest more games were being ported anywhere but PC. What I do recall is a lot of speculation from a certain Sony fanboy trying to drive a particular narrative about where MS was heading. They were apparently wrong.

No matter though - Switch still gets Ori, which is nice for Nintendo owners and also establishes a base for future co-operation. Sony, apparently, gets nothing.

I'm not seeing the flip-flop.

Like I say, if Matt Booty didn't make that statement saying that devs they acquired could still develop for other consoles on a case by case basis to Game Informer, then this would be no big deal. This is MS basically putting the gauntlet down and saying they're ready to beef with their rivals again, which was the message that Phil seemed to be going against for a while. Seeming to come apropro of the Insomniac deal. But, MS is full of it per usual.

@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Literally you...

I don't need to protect it from harm especially from you. The best way to explain what you do is to say, that you rock up to a gun fight with a knife and get shot down im the first few posts every time lol.

Notice how I haven't defended the Xbox in this thread?

I make fun of the cows who attack it, know the difference and you might not look the fool here all the time, who am I kidding you can't that's why its funny watching you meltdown over the dumbest shit :)

I'm sorry. I can't trust a guy that took two weeks off the board to dox a guy's Forza habits to tell me his emotions aren't tremendously invested in Xbox. This is a holy war for you... I just think it's funny. So far though, everything I say is right. The Xbox fans of course have no issues with this, as they're invested in the hardware already. Everyone else though should see this as a slight. That's why none of their competition should trust them.

Sorry Switch fans, you're getting a raw deal now. Team Xbox here has no sympathy though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin: See what I mean you have lost the plot. I mean how do you dox someone's "private" information if its in their sig lol.

Oh and you think it takes 2 weeks just to check someone's achievements, I mean there's no possible way I was away working right lol.

Continue the meltdown its funny :)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Pedro

Look at that meltdown. Reminds me of Torm. The Sony fannies are now melting down in the same manner. Bad year for Sony fannies. Days Gone demoralized them.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

@BenjaminBanklin: See what I mean you have lost the plot. I mean how do you dox someone's "private" information if its in their sig lol.

Oh and you think it takes 2 weeks just to check someone's achievements, I mean there's no possible way I was away working right lol.

Continue the meltdown its funny :)

I mean, it took some real dedication to do whatever you did in that length of time, because you came back with an epic post of crazy. I mean, I think in two you could have solved world hunger but no, you found out if a dude was playing Forza as much as he claimed he did. Just imagine everything you could have done with your life if you didn't play D for Microsoft so much.

You should send Phil Spencer a bill letting him know all the work you put in defending Xbox in all it's glory and try to get paid. I mean, you're not very good at it, and you only chase people away from Xbox further, but it's the effort that counts.

@Pedro said:

Look at that meltdown. Reminds me of Torm. The Sony fannies are now melting down in the same manner. Bad year for Sony fannies. Days Gone demoralized them.

Please, you people are emotional wrecks and all too easy to put in a psychological headlock. The one, two, three punches of Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2 and Crackdown 3 have got you people too weak to even fight a console war anymore. What keeps you people going? I guess there's true camaraderie in misery.

And these are the games MS are trying to keep to themselves now? Phil Spencer must be the kind of guy that doesn't flush the toilet, but keeps his turds in a trophy case because he treasures them so much... kind of like Game Pass I guess.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: Jesus what a savage response lol. Damn near killed them!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin: Look at how sad you have become. Its a shame what hardcore shilling has done to you. And like the perfect tool you are, you return to your Phil obsession because you can't hold back your boner for the guy. LOL

"you chose loyalty over gaming"

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Look at how sad you have become.

Ladies and gentlemen. This is a post from a man that has spent over 35k posts defending his favorite brand from criticism on this board. Has it worked? Of course not. Microsoft no longer reports sales numbers of their console, constantly has fire sales of their products and releases some of the lamest AAA products currently on the market. They are down to releasing only three franchises that keep them afloat, and even the sales on those are trash compared to last gen.

Why? Because of guys like Pedro, who never took them to task and cheered everything they did, and Microsoft continued to deliver one failure after another with Xbox. So, let's hear it for Pedro. It's because of him that Xbox is pure laughs now.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Look at how sad you have become.

Ladies and gentlemen. This is a post from a man that has spent over 35k posts defending his favorite brand from criticism on this board. Has it worked? Of course not. Microsoft no longer reports sales numbers of their console, constantly has fire sales of their products and releases some of the lamest AAA products currently on the market. They are down to releasing only three franchises that keep them afloat, and even the sales on those are trash compared to last gen.

Why? Because of guys like Pedro, who never took them to task and cheered everything they did, and Microsoft continued to deliver one failure after another with Xbox. So, let's hear it for Pedro. It's because of him that Xbox is pure laughs now.

"Please, you people are emotional wrecks and all too easy to put in a psychological headlock." BenjaminBanklin

Self ownage.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 cainetao11

@BenjaminBanklin: Ok it seems the definitions of things are being changed and I have only been stepping up my visits here recently so maybe I missed something. MS published SO. Was that "first party published"?

MS doesn't own the two studios that made Cup or Ori. They aren't first party from what Ive always known. Publishing is publishing.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Pedro

@cainetao11 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Ok it seems the definitions of things are being changed and I have only been stepping up my visits here recently so maybe I missed something. MS published SO. Was that "first party published"?

MS doesn't own the two studios that made Cup or Ori. They aren't first party from what Ive always known. Publishing is publishing.

You can't educate a shill. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin: So me taking 5mins to look at someone's achievements to prove they're lying is defending MS?

You're crazy, and not a good crazy, you should seek help immediately.

As for solving world hunger well look at your post count in this thread and look in the mirror.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 BenjaminBanklin

@cainetao11 said:

It's not that hard of a concept to grasp. Yes. Sunset Overdrive is a first party published game for MS. MS does not own the IP in the terms of the deal, but they do own the publishing rights to the first game, same with Cuphead. They control where those games are published. They have no control where the sequels go. It's likely they'll renew a similar deal with Cuphead 2 since the first was so successful, Sunset Overdrive is now a Sony property though.

Ori is different since they didn't acquire Moon Studios, just the Ori IP. It's a Microsoft franchise made by a third-party dev, so that belongs to Microsoft no matter who develops the game.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 sealionact

@BenjaminBanklin: As I thought, you didn't answer the question. When someone asks you about your logic, your standard reply is "defence force", which is a shame...

At a time when #boycottsony is trending, it seems that this illogical post is the actual Sony defence force desperately trying to turn the hatelight back on MS, when there doesn't seem to be any reason for doing so. .. especially not after releasing games on pc and switch.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

@BenjaminBanklin: So me taking 5mins to look at someone's achievements to prove they're lying is defending MS?

You're crazy, and not a good crazy, you should seek help immediately.

As for solving world hunger well look at your post count in this thread and look in the mirror.

Uh huh, I've seen you in threads making multiple posts in a row defending your general weirdness and clownish behavior to different users who laugh at you. For some reason, you care about what people think of you here even though I can make it easy and let you know you're the clown jester of this board still.

It's like you're not even a real person, you're like a bizarre cartoon version of an Xbox fan. Between you and Pedro, I think you're made up of the different parts of crazy Xbox dumbasses and given sentience.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Pedro

The meltdown continues ?☹?????