Microsoft needs to be looked at again, properly.

• 59 results
regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

@wonderwinner said:

@regnaston:

@Pedro said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@goldenelementxl said:

First off, everyone should have expected a multiplat to outsell an PS exclusive. Cows don’t actually play those. Second, let Xbox buy up whoever they want and let the consumers decide

It was the 2nd best selling game for the month as a new IP that only appeals to the hardcore crowd. Downplaying how successful it has been just makes some of you look desperate.

Not sure why he thought it would outsell Resident Evil. There's not many games out there that can.

Already damage controlling. 😂 You caused on of the most vocal Sony fannies to delete himself with your shilling. Let us hope there isn't another one. 😉

he implied it was a bad thing by saying nathandrake was damage controlling. Read the whole thread so you don't own yourself in the future.

Now let me ask you something, why are you speaking in his behalf? Let him defend himself, are you being paid to do this?

I stand by my obtuse statement

Avatar image for deactivated-611edca0d6021
deactivated-611edca0d6021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 deactivated-611edca0d6021
Member since 2021 • 2226 Posts

@regnaston: when you have no rebuttal, it's all you can do.

Get rekt. 😎

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@wonderwinner said:

@NathanDrakeSwag: As usual, Pedro ran away when cornered. He was unable to tell us why is it so bad that a new IP within a niche genre available only on PS5 got second place when pitted against a multimillionaire, long running, best seller available on PS4/5. 🤷🏻‍♂️

What do you expect from someone crazy enough to make up stories about having former students who work at Insomniac? 😆🤣😂

Avatar image for deactivated-611edca0d6021
deactivated-611edca0d6021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By deactivated-611edca0d6021
Member since 2021 • 2226 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: I don't expect anything from him anymore, really. Guy lost the rest of credibility he had here on this thread. He even needed his buddy intervention (who owned himself in the process) because he was unable to give me a proper answer. And he's been begging for attention the whole day. 🤣

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9822 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes: How brain dead are you? One minute you claim Xbox is losing money, unwanted and finished as a brand…the next it’s a gaming monopoly.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#56 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34682 Posts

Yes, the sheer greed of evil Microsoft.

Then you look at Sony. The fact that they don't sell their games for $149 is charity for gamers. Bless their hearts.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Another user that should bet his account

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#58  Edited By Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69822 Posts

Damn, the reality that not one but two of my former students work for Insomniac really has you Sony fannies so shook you think that I made up the story. 😂 I guess it really snags the rug from under y'all feet.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44158 Posts

Avatar image for deactivated-620299e29a26a
deactivated-620299e29a26a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-620299e29a26a
Member since 2010 • 1490 Posts

I can't imagine thinking one multinational corporate conglomerate is more greedy and corrupt than another. None of them are pro gamer, and all of them are pro profit, no matter what their proprietary corporate talking head says. Sony, Microsoft, Apple, Samsung, and Nintendo all use the same Chinese slave labor companies to cheaply produce components for them, so it's not really applicable to point the greed and corruption finger at one when they're all the same.

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By palasta
Member since 2017 • 1405 Posts

Who is supposed to look? Nobody gives a s* about gaming. Espescially cheapskate gamers of today. They don't know shit, they don't give a s*. Many think aquisitions (and shut downs!) of relatively small game studios in a time span of 20+years is proportional to a shopping spree that includes a major publisher with half a dozen developers.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6851 Posts

@onesiphorus said:

Can we stay on-topic here, please? What is with some users, usually the same users (you know who you are!) derailing topics and making it into a personal slug-fest against each other? This is supposed to be System Wars NOT Fanboy Wars.

The moderators need to do something about this annoying System Wars trend.

That would be nice. If that happened more often Gamespot forums probably wouldn't have died off so quickly.

On-topic: There will always be concerns about Microsoft (and now any large tech frim) monopolizing via acquisitions. Unfortunately, it will be hard to do anything about that until they have real, sustained, dominant market share.

But usually when that happens, it's too late.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2947 Posts

It is interesting how we learn in other cow threads that MS is losing billions on Xbox and Gamepass and that Sony is kicking MS' ass with better sales and games. Yet in this thread MS is suddenly greedy and succesful and is a sure threat to Sony. Can you make up your mind? Is that Bethseda acquisition hurting you again as E3 is approaching?

Following sheevp's logic you shouldn't support a monopoly. Unless it is Sony of course. If Sony put xbox out of business, it would have monopoly in the console market since I don't count Nintendo Switch / PC as direct competitors. I am sure sheevp would be very sad if that happened since monopoly is baaad. Lol.

Avatar image for killerpainrulez
killerpainrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 killerpainrulez
Member since 2021 • 135 Posts

google needs to be looked at the most and amazon and facebook