MGS 2 or TLOU 2 - which had the worst character switcheroo?

• 56 results
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MGS 2 or TLOU 2 - which had the worst character switcheroo? (49 votes)

MGS 2 - how dare they make me play as Raiden! 22%
TLOU 2 - wtf. Abby, really? 78%

Damn.. I remember 2001, getting MGS 2, and then being disappointed when I had to play as Raiden. He just wasn't my beloved Solid Snake. But it ended up being a great game nonetheless. On the other hand, TLOU 2 decided to destroy the one character we loved and make us play as his killer. That was messed up, Naughty Dog! So which one do I think was the worst situation? I'm going with MGS 2. I just didn't really care about Raiden lmao. But he was sort of cool in Revengeance. Still, playing as Abby was a unique experience. She was fun to play as, although I didn't really care about her as a character.

So how about you, SW? MGS 2 or TLOU 2 - which had the worst character switcheroo?

• 
pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#51 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9443 Posts

I liked MGS2 a lot.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39906 Posts

@Watch_My_6 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@pinkribbonscars said:

.... And? Since when couldn't we hate video game characters? Neil was crying about this on Twitter too, calling people who hate his characters "mentally ill". If Neil wants to make degenerate art, he can't whine when people criticize it.

What degenerate art are you referring to? And he isn't wrong about A LOT of people crying about this game being mentally ill. There's a difference between a person who disliked a game, calls it shit and move on, and one that has to write paragraphs of super hate and get into this insane Abby hatred calling her all the shit imaginable. Who the **** does that to a game character? Hallo? Shitting on Neil, sure, cry about it, but wtf is an imaginary video game character has to do with anything lol. Abby ain't gonna respond to anybody's filth, its just pixels. People this attached to Joel are mentally ill aright.

LMAO - my 10 second reply really struck a nerve.

You call me mentally ill but you need to be the voice for the voiceless Abby. You are a true hero. LMAO

Keep raging about a video game character, and don't forget to punch a monitor since you're at it. Also, this was made for you😊

Loading Video...

Watch_My_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Watch_My_6
Member since 2007 • 297 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Keep raging about a video game character, and don't forget to punch a monitor since you're at it. Also, this was made for you😊

Do you think she'll love you back if you protect her? Do you love her hardwenzen?

Also - do you really watch that for entertainment? Yikes - one minute in and I had to turn it off.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 hardwenzen

@Watch_My_6 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Do you think she'll love you back if you protect her? Do you love her hardwenzen?

Also - do you really watch that for entertainment? Yikes - one minute in and I had to turn it off.

Ah so you think i am defending the game because of love for Abby? They sure were spot on, the large majority of haters for the game sure are mentally ill.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11711 Posts

Lopsided poll.

Watch_My_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Watch_My_6

@hardwenzen said:

Ah so you think i am defending the game because of love for Abby? They sure were spot on, the large majority of haters for the game sure are mentally ill.

So you're not denying it.

When you think of her, do you imagine that she can protect you the way you protect her on the interwebs?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 hardwenzen

@Watch_My_6 said:
@hardwenzen said:

So you're not denying it.

When you think of her, do you imagine that she can protect you the way you protect her on the interwebs?

I don't think of her at all, unlike you who shits on the game 100% of the times when you see her picture or anybody mention her name online. Like imagine despising P I X E L S this much. Neil has created a permanent resident in your brain, and this will last for the years to come. Good job, Neil. The plan was successful.

Watch_My_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Watch_My_6

@hardwenzen said:

I don't think of her at all, unlike you who shits on the game 100% of the times when you see her picture or anybody mention her name online. Like imagine despising P I X E L S this much. Neil has created a permanent resident in your brain, and this will last for the years to come. Good job, Neil. The plan was successful.

You seem to. You care about her so much that you are willing to call a human being mentally ill over the internet to protect her.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 hardwenzen

@Watch_My_6 said:
@hardwenzen said:

You seem to. You care about her so much that you are willing to call a human being mentally ill over the internet to protect her.

Keep telling you that, its not like she's leaving your head anytime soon. I defend this game because i fund it to be top notch as a whole, you on the hand, and the large majority of people that shit on it is all about Abby. You don't say anything about the graphics, the atmosphere, the gunplay, etc. Its always because of the 'fridge', Abby. Were you one of those people who gave the game a 3/10 score on meta without even playing it? Ding ding ding we have a winner 😊