MEGATON: Driveclub Out On PSN FOR PS+ Members. Out now!

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

Holy **** online is full of rammers and shit now.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts
@TorqueHappens08 said:
@ProtossX said:
@Epak_ said:

DC looks awesome and handles nicely. Not as arcade-y as I would like, but still pretty fun, hard but fun. Some of the races in tour mode are ****** hard to beat.

if you like arcadey racers you won't like this the ai drives like a insane simulator

id recommend forza horizon 2, very chill racer its like this game on steroids very VERY arcadey brings me back to cruisin usa this drive club shit my gawd

and it tries to be simulator half the time, i can't tell if this is trying to be sim or arcadey and its only 30 fps ;\ when ur going fast looks horrid

DC is neither Arcade or a Simulator, it's Simcade, Not as pronounced as a simulator, but you can still be pretty smooth with overall handling, accelerating, and braking. you also have to correctly follow apexes and not drive like a moron, aka you can't just accelerate through a corner without braking (you will spin) or just crash and lose the race, especially if you happen to have the Ai on Legendary difficulty, which makes them almost unbeatable but it's a great challenge.

DC is best played with a wheel, as the physics become more simulation and detailed than on a pad. a good mix between forza horizon 2 and Forza 5 in my experience. but more towards F5.

As for what you say next, i love the sense of speed on DC it makes you feel like you're actually pushing a car to the limits and is absolutely terrifying in the rain when your driving a hyper car like the Venom GT in cockpit view, on a narrow long straights with almost zero visibility.

lol Simcade. 30 fps automatically makes it arcade.