Let's be honest here (I know this topic has been done to death) but we all want Nintendo to go out of the business.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

halo_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 halo_rules
Member since 2017 • 61 Posts

Not trying to start a flame war or anything but lets be real. Imagine Nintendo's games on the Xbox One,PC, or PS4 (preferably Xbox One). The fidelity would be much greater, and how can anyone argue against such increased ability in physics, detail,etc.

Nintendo is always late to start and late on the technology when they do decide to start their next gen platform. I have never hated Nintendo but I think their time as a console manufacturer should come to a close. Lets be real, all of us real human beings wish they go into financial troubles for this as that is the humane thing to hope for.

Imagine a kid being bought and Xbox or Playstation instead of the Nintendo Switch because they are sold out. He really wants to play Zelda though. What would you tell the crying lad?

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#2 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

Let's be honest here:

1. If you know the topic has been done to death, why start it again?

2. Saying "we all want X to happen" is just not true in regards to anything on this board and is dull attempt at riling people up.

3. Gaming isn't solely about top-of-the-line power and we see that with the amazing Breath of the Wild that just released.

4. Again, point 2. (And Nintendo has so much money in the bank anyhow.)

5. I don't know what you're example has to do with the topic. Maybe teach the kid patience or to be thankful?

This isn't a worthwhile discussion cause it isn't going to happen and you know people disagree. Don't bait people.