Lems, please back up your 2014 "games" argument.

• 147 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

So some of the more hardcore lemmings on this forum like to pretend that the X1 has some sort of super games lineup coming up compared to the PS4, when I just dont see it. Rules: only 2014 games that havent been released yet, with release dates or windows, and no timed exclusives. First lets start with the X1 lineup:

X1 2014 Exclusives:

Kinect Sports Rivals (LOL)

Yes..folks. Thats it. Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 5, and Forza Horizon 2 are just "rumored" to release in 2014.

PS4 2014 Exclusives:

Infamous SS

DriveClub

The Order 1886

If there any corrections please post and I will edit.

Now, as you can see lemmings, you really have nothing to play in 2014. When you also factor in the PS4 getting superior multiplats, there really isnt much of anything to do with your Xbox One in 2014 unless its the only system you own (then I feel sorry for you). So, next time you decide to bring up " buu xbox onez has tha games", think of me, and check yourself.

Excellent post. Just saw a very inaccurate picture montage from a well known lem and I couldn't help but spit out my tea in laughter.

Halo 2 or Halo 5 are not confirmed let alone have a release date, Forza Horizon 2 is the same. Not confirmed or has a release date.

While it goes the same forsome of the PS4 exclusives, although they areconfirmed just without 2014 release date, it's still funny to see Lems listwarz so hard they even start to list 2015 games like Quantum Break and Halo 5.

Believing rumours means you believe rumours from insiders and therefore all insiders even your dreaded nemesis Cboat and any other insider that has said bad things about the Xbone.

Fact: So far, XB1s have Titanfall, Project Spark Beta, and Kinect Sports Rivals on top of that a wide slew of inferior multiplats.

When you push passed the lemmy narrative of their hope that 2014 will be amazing for Xbone you kinda see the real deal. Kinda sad really :/.

Again, both sides will know for certain what the rest of 2014 holds at E3. Everything now is speculation. As for the insiders, lol, CBOAT is getting roasted at Sonygaf right now, so no. Overall at E3 we'll know.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@StormyJoe: Thanks for informing us, but you are just DCing and nothing in your post relates to the OP.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 PinkieWinkie

@tymeservesfate: lol no response to the OP? Now we just need kuu2 and Foxbatdumbass in here then it's a party

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@always_explicit said:

I dont understand why its always the lems that have to justify their purchase when the PS4 has offered nothing in the way of games and features since launch.

Cows talk about the PS4 like its the greatest games console of all time, yet it has zero software and numerous features missing that were readily available on the PS3. Its a powerful console with no games. Big woop.

All i wanted from the PS4 was crash bandicoot...spyro... a NEW tomb raider. One of those games that MADE the playstation the brand it is. Instead we get a delayed racer, killzone and Knack. It might be a powerful console but its incredibly dull and uninspiring.

gotta quote this for truth

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@PinkieWinkie:

Xb1 (not on PS4) off the top of my head:

1. Halo game (5 or 2)
  2. TItanFall
  3. Quantum Break
  4. D4
  5. Project Spark
  6. Sunset Over Drive

Nah they're playing the exclusive game, and want release dates. By the way does Driveclub have one?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By tymeservesfate

@kinectthedots said:

This is a great thread. lemmings have no response. Damage control everywere.

Lol, at lemmings arguing with multiplats when they were the first ones to say they didn't count last gen. But good stealth thread, I see what you are doing. Lemmings were saying that PS4 didn't have any games then lems run to "bu but da multiplats" excuse, nice job on exposing these hypocritical boobs when trying to downplay PS4 games not avalible on xbox one and asking for only exclusives.

Hey lems PS4 has more "console exclusive" than xbox one does, It's sad how hard you guys rely on that this early in the generation, must be the desperation of fanboys who dropped $500 in a system that has nothing to show for it,

Lems: bu but I can play this game that anyone can play at better setting on an old PC with a $150 graphics card with!

wtf are u talking about? cows were saying multiplats don't matter last gen...because they were getting the inferior ones. plus lemmings arent relying on anything now...cows were. u guys were saying the ps4 won the war a week after launch O_o lems arent doing anything but taking what Microsoft is giving them...and cows are upset that they're giving them a lot.

seriously....what is wrong with you cows? are you buckling under the pressure alFNready? the new gen JUST started smh.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@cainetao11: a release window. Between infamous ss and the order

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@tymeservesfate: Can you stop crying for like 5 seconds. That would be great, thanks.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By tymeservesfate

@cainetao11 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@PinkieWinkie:

Xb1 (not on PS4) off the top of my head:

1. Halo game (5 or 2)
  2. TItanFall
  3. Quantum Break
  4. D4
  5. Project Spark
  6. Sunset Over Drive

Nah they're playing the exclusive game, and want release dates. By the way does Driveclub have one?

no, theres a release "window" wink wink. or as Sony calls them...our chance to delay again windows.

Eisen_Howl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#110  Edited By Eisen_Howl
Member since 2014 • 83 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

@GoldenElementXL: was referring to the Titanfall comment. PvZ isn't exclusive, don't care.

Which is why I included the word "console" when referring to Titanfall. Cows love to talk about exclusives but turn the other cheek when people bring up games that cannot be played on the PS4. Titanfall may not be exclusives but most Cows on this board cannot play it. And these are the same people that have been listing MLB The Show 14 as an exclusive. I don't question the "exclusivity rules" here but when we are talking about which console has the better games, one machine or the other not having those games should be brought up.

Goodness lord, i'd really like some actual statistics on that.

Like, seriously? You've got some magical source that tells you the attachment rate of PC & PS4 users?

I could probably say the same thing about Xbox users, no? Because one could assume not every Xbox user has a PC.

I could also assume that somewhere in space there's a whole species of magical unicorns that fart chocolate bunnies on a regular basis as they eat their candy grass.

See what i'm tryna say here?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#111  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13670 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@hoosier7 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

lol at the cows acting like they have anything jaw dropping themselves.

You have Infamous, which is about time the system got it's first good game. I'll give them that one.

Drive Club is running on the usual cow hype, we don't know much about it or even how it plays bar a few details, but whatever, it's exclusive so it must be awesome.

I'm not even going to get into 'The Order' because I don't know anything about it.

I don't even think one system will be better than the other by the end of this year. With the Xbox One it's so far so good, some good launch games and upcoming ones I'm sure. With the PS4, it's about to pick up steam with its first good games with some potentially good ones upcoming,

Errrm, no one's saying the PS4 lineup is ground breaking, well bar Heil68's standard trolling. The whole thread is a response to Lems hyping games that have no release date and shouting AAA around titles we've seen nothing from.

With the exclusives out both sides have been polishing turds (seriously the best is an 80 game iirc, fanboys would laugh at the opposite side when that happened on 360/PS3 but that's what you get with launch consoles) and there's really not been much as good as the big multiplats available.

I think there's quite a few details on DC, plenty of gameplay footage anyway and it's been played at events. I don't blame you for forgetting stuff about it, i think it's suffered in terms of hype because of the delay.

Agree with the end stuff though but am i the only one who doesn't even have time for some of these next-gen games given i haven't even finished last year's 360/PS3 roster?!

haha on point. Well played.

That's definitely interesting though isn't because you only ever see lems making threads or posting comments about how good the games are on XB1 or where are the games on the PS4. I think this is some sort of emotional reaction to how badly the Xbone is selling in the market so they feel a need to constantly justify the purchase, also given that exclusives are now all the Xbone has left due to it failing at running multiplats at a comparable rate to other platforms.

Additionally you would have thought by lem logic that the 'bone would have out sold the PS4 by now despite being in less countries because 'the games are there' or the 'it has the better games' or 'the bone had the better launch line up'. I mean LOL. I'm starting to think a lot of the lems here who post are definitely undercover paid shills. they're like walking broken record advertisements, I bet SW can't get by a week without a lem making a thread like "where are the games?!" or "Xbone has the best games, here's why!". Maybe MS should hire some of them for their marketing team. Or maybe most of the people here should go out and actually by a 'bone.

The first paragraph is just ridiculous double standards, cows are exactly the same as they have shown in the past.

Well the lems think the same thing about the cows. Cows have been talking up the PS4 non stop like it was invented by a God, for other than how powerful it is, the reasons remain a mystery. Yet to a non biased view point, it's like where are all the games that justify all this talk right now, what is so much more exciting about it? Why is it being talked up so much? For things that are happening a year or so down the line? The lems talk up the games because the cows act like they have none, while at the same time... confusingly not actually having any.

Maybe my point on having games is getting mixed up with hyping games. Again something the cows do much more than their fair share of.

And the whole 'where are the games?' was brought on by the cows. They made the rules up last gen. Multiplats don't count as games, only exclusives. And they went on and on and on and freakin on. Now suddenly the exclusives flopped on the PS4, multiplats conveniently count as games again, like wtf, because we all know they won't once the PS4 starts getting its good exclusives finally. Now the lems are wondering the same thing about the PS4, 'where are the games'. Yet when the lems do it, they must be shills?

No, I think it's more giving what you got. Cows gave it out then and lems are giving it out now.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@eisen_howl said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

@GoldenElementXL: was referring to the Titanfall comment. PvZ isn't exclusive, don't care.

Which is why I included the word "console" when referring to Titanfall. Cows love to talk about exclusives but turn the other cheek when people bring up games that cannot be played on the PS4. Titanfall may not be exclusives but most Cows on this board cannot play it. And these are the same people that have been listing MLB The Show 14 as an exclusive. I don't question the "exclusivity rules" here but when we are talking about which console has the better games, one machine or the other not having those games should be brought up.

Like, seriously? You've got some magical source that tells you the attachment rate of PC & PS4 users?

I could probably say the same thing about Xbox users, no? Because one could assume not every Xbox user has a PC.

I could also assume that somewhere in space there's a whole species of magical unicorns that fart chocolate bunnies on a regular basis as they eat their candy grass.

Well lets start now. Are you a "Cow"? Do you own a gaming PC? If so post a benchmark so we can all know if you are capable of running Titanfall and are telling the truth about your PC.

And why does it matter if an Xbox user has a capable PC? Titanfall is on the 360 and Xbox One. It's PS3 and PS4 gamers that need a capable PC to play Titanfall.

Edit* I'm not a Cow since I own all of the consoles but you can put me in the list of PS4 owners with a capable PC. Here is a link to my benchmark. It's also in the benchmark thread of the PC Discussion Board
http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/1012654

Eisen_Howl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Eisen_Howl

@GoldenElementXL said:

@eisen_howl said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Well lets start now. Are you a "Cow"? Do you own a gaming PC? If so post a benchmark so we can all know if you are capable of running Titanfall and are telling the truth about your PC.

And why does it matter if an Xbox user has a capable PC? Titanfall is on the 360 and Xbox One. It's PS3 and PS4 gamers that need a capable PC to play Titanfall.

Edit* I'm not a Cow since I own all of the consoles but you can put me in the list of PS4 owners with a capable PC. Here is a link to my benchmark. It's also in the benchmark thread of the PC Discussion Board

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/1012654

lol wat?

You completely dismissed what i tried to convey in my previous message.

i simply asked for a source that could solidify your claim that most PS4 owners do not have a PC to play it.

Not saying, in any way shape or form, that it is the exact opposite; but one simply can't throw out general assumptions without sources. But i guess i'm in the wrong place for citations, writing a Master thesis can do that to you.

And really dude, no need to justify the whole "not being a cow" thing; i could be bothered by it.

My original message simply advocated the idea of citing your sources with your claims that are based on general assumptions.

My baaaad. Wrong place to do so.

Karnage108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#114 Karnage108
Member since 2010 • 2595 Posts

Based on the level of stupidity of so many of the cows posting here, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are actually the same guy posting on an alternate account. That's just what I'm hoping atleast.

D4RKL1NG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By D4RKL1NG
Member since 2012 • 293 Posts

@hoyalawya said:

@D4RKL1NG said:

@hoyalawya said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

@GoldenElementXL: so PC is now considered a MS platform?

Lol wat?

Hmmm..... What is the company that makes Microsoft Windows which is required for Titanfall?

Sony Vaio pc's run MS windows,so what's your point? So Titanfall is on a Sony platform according to your logic? TLHBO

Answer yourself, what is required to run Titanfall on PC, a Sony machine or Windows? Cows logic twisting is sad.

So according to your pea size lemrat brain,if we take the hardware out of the equation in order to run,it on pc,Titanfall is a MS exclusive because you can insert the Titanfall disc into this and play it:

?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@eisen_howl: Ha I'm glad that writing a "Master thesis" has made you so intelligent. I must be rusty since it's been a few years since I have had to do any college writing.

My assumptions are based on what I have seen in this board over the past decade. "PS4>PC, Killzone Shadowfall graphics king, Hermits keep begging for multiplats, PC gaming is dying" threads have been all over this board. No one that is an experienced PC gamer would make any of those claims. So after putting 2 and 2 together I have come to the conclusion that most "Cows" are not involved in PC gaming.

I even offered to start a little survey to see which one of us is more on track. But I see you are too busy with your "Master thesis."

Eisen_Howl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Eisen_Howl

@GoldenElementXL:

Lmao, gotta love the unnecessary punches. Even more knowing you're supposedly older, and yet, here we are; arguing about a derailed comment on the need to provide sources.

Again, you're STILL generalizing.

Doesn't matter how many threads you've seen posted about whatever it is you just listed to me. The fact of the matter is, your perception is - most likely - skewered ( Lazy Internet source ) due to the fact that your brain is actively trying to remember the amount of threads that align with your current view and argument.

Unless there is an actual concrete evidence - whether it is done by you, or any third party - that solidifies your argument of the attachments of PS4 & PC's, then we cannot absolutely be sure that it is indeed true.

i don't get what's so hard to understand.

It's the same argument when it comes to, and i apologize for using this example, the debate between Creation & Evolution.

You can say God created the world, and you can point out that the Earth's existence is proof that God exists (like, ya know, putting 2 and 2 together to come up with a conclusion) and yet, you're still lacking real concrete - and scientific researched - evidence.

Doesn't matter how many decades you've spent observing the world (like, ya know, you and your decade observation of these forums) it still doesn't add up as concrete evidence.

I feel like a hit a nerve asking two questions.

That being said, i'm most likely done with this conversation.

The fact it came this far, and then went as far off topic as it did; is much more time consuming than i expected.

P.S.

And hell yes, i'm intelligent. Haven't got this far in my life being the opposite.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@PinkieWinkie: state your argument and stay in my guidelines? GTFO.

Right now the X1 line up is killing the PS4. Fact. More truth will come to haunt the cows as the years progresses.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 PinkieWinkie

@FoxbatAlpha: yeah man that lineup is killer for real. Kinect Sports Rivals? How will the PS4 ever compete?

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@PinkieWinkie said:

@FoxbatAlpha: yeah man that lineup is killer for real. Kinect Sports Rivals? How will the PS4 ever compete?

Yeah sure that is the only game competing. You forget the system you are defending is the king of indies with crap like Octodad. How will it compete? It wont.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@FoxbatAlpha: for 2014, that's the only exclusive you have. Have fun waiting until 2015 for a chance to score a decent exclusive.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

@FoxbatAlpha: for 2014, that's the only exclusive you have. Have fun waiting until 2015 for a chance to score a decent exclusive.

yeah, i'm sure it wont be the only exclusive

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@lostrib: And I'm sure there will be more for the PS4 as well. But we don't know for sure yet.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@PinkieWinkie said:

Are you new? Quantum Break isn't exclusive? There are others but I am sure they don't fit into your "rules".

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

So some of the more hardcore lemmings on this forum like to pretend that the X1 has some sort of super games lineup coming up compared to the PS4, when I just dont see it. Rules: only 2014 games that havent been released yet, with release dates or windows, and no timed exclusives. First lets start with the X1 lineup:

X1 2014 Exclusives:

Yes..folks. Thats it. Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 5, and Forza Horizon 2 are just "rumored" to release in 2014.

PS4 2014 Exclusives:

Infamous SS

DriveClub

The Order 1886

Now, as you can see lemmings, you really have nothing to play in 2014. When you also factor in the PS4 getting superior multiplats, there really isnt much of anything to do with your Xbox One in 2014 unless its the only system you own (then I feel sorry for you). So, next time you decide to bring up " buu xbox onez has tha games", think of me, and check yourself.

A Halo game CONFIRMED for 2014 release. Quantum break CONFIRMED for 2014 release. Sunset Overdrive CONFIRMED for 2014 release. A new racer (all things pointing to Horizon 2) CONFIRMED for 2014 release.

Conclusion: Another thread where pinkie talks out his ass to make the PS4 look better. LOL

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@RR360DD: None of those games are confirmed, stop crying.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 PinkieWinkie

@FoxbatAlpha: Exclusive yes. For 2014? No, learn to read.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@PinkieWinkie said:

I find reading very difficult. I have Rosetta Stone, will that help?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

How much is her course on 'Lem'? Might invest.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 FoxbatAlpha

@misterpmedia said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

I am maxed out on lem.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b

@eisen_howl: OK conversation over. And we will never know what the Trolls or each faction owns what in System Wars. All of the threads I have seen asking for proof or pics gets locked as "Not System Wars Related." And the only nerve that was hit was caused by you dropping "masters thesis" in your response. You know nothing about me or where I am in life. But that doesn't matter. Happy gaming and good luck with the rest of school.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

LOL. You created a thread to try and put down the XBox One's upcoming library, and you got arse-rammed. Face it, as far as officially announced games go, the XB1 is ahead of the PS4 right now.

The one "crying" is you...

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@StormyJoe: this thread is about announced exclusive 2014 games. I can also bring up plenty of PS4 exclusives that don't have release date, but I'm not.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@misterpmedia said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

I am maxed out on lem.

Green belt in Lem? Impressive

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@misterpmedia said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@misterpmedia said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

I am maxed out on lem.

Green belt in Lem? Impressive

I am also a master of Cumquatsu.................the art of masturbation.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 FoxbatAlpha

@PinkieWinkie said:

X1 2014 Exclusives:

PS4 2014 Exclusives:

Infamous SS

DriveClub

The Order 1886

If you wont count Quantam Break because of your rules, assuming no release date then please give the link for The Order release date. Thanks in advance.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By tymeservesfate

@PinkieWinkie said:

http://www.totalxbox.com/68899/microsoft-confirms-halo-5-for-2014/

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 RR360DD

@PinkieWinkie said:

New Halo game in 2014 CONFIRMED.

Sunset Overdrive CONFIRMED.

"Both Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive are still scheduled for a release in 2014"

If you recall, Phil Spencer clearly states at the E3 conference which games are Xbox One year one titles - meaning 2013/2014.

So stop crying just because the best the PS4 can do is a couple of indie games.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

The cow tries to make a thread with rules that benefit his cause. Then backfires.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 tymeservesfate
@RR360DD said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

New Halo game in 2014 CONFIRMED.

Sunset Overdrive CONFIRMED.

"Both Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive are still scheduled for a release in 2014"

If you recall, Phil Spencer clearly states at the E3 conference which games are Xbox One year one titles - meaning 2013/2014.

So stop crying just because the best the PS4 can do is a couple of indie games.

and the hits just keep on coming...go watch Teletubbies PinkieWinkie.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 PinkieWinkie

@RR360DD: so you got your information from some tweets and a confirmed biased site? Lol there is nothing in those quotes from Phil Spencer in the link saying anything about 2014.

When you get something besides some rumors and tweets, get back to me.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 tymeservesfate

@PinkieWinkie said:

@RR360DD: so you got your information from some tweets and a confirmed biased site? Lol there is nothing in those quotes from Phil Spencer in the link saying anything about 2014.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 RR360DD

@PinkieWinkie said:

Oh wow the denial is so strong LOL

Pathetic

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

WiiU wins

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6203 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

Let it go man you have been owened. PS4 has nothing to compete with Xbox One in 2014.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Let's be honest here both sides are lacking. We need more exclusives dang-nabbit! I hate the current drought we're in and depressed on the lack of games. I can't wait till Titanfall drops (pun intended) and infamous second son. Whilst you lot are having a pissing contest I'll be sitting back in style enjoying both of these bad boys like a true gamer. #BeJelly

hoyalawya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 hoyalawya
Member since 2014 • 344 Posts

Infamous SS will probably occupy me for 40 hour max. Meanwhile, I will get at least 80 hours out of Plants vs Zombies and 200+ hours out of Titanfall. I can see myself spending a lot more time on my XB1 than my PS4 at least until the Fall of this year.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Since lems are self confirming Halo 5 for 2014 why not confirm Gears of War 4, Forza 6, Forza Horizon 2, Fable 4 all for 2014? Amazing year for Xbwax

pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#150 pc-ps360
Member since 2010 • 3462 Posts

dont hav an xbone and probably never will. but only in cows eyes is a AAA pc/xbox multiplat a negative for xbox and a positive for ps.

ps4 is an great system but it is the most inferior console when it comes to games. it has nothing. this year the only worthwhile exclusive on ps4 looks like infamous. and last year wiiu and xbone got alot of exclusives while ps4 got nothing worthwhile and this year it looks the same. with titan fall and halo coming this year and wiiu have a huge first party lineup this year while ps4 wil get nothing.