Lemmings, stop embarassing yourselves with the Sales Card

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

signore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 signore
Member since 2007 • 2122 Posts

has anybody else noticed the ridiculous amount of damage control by lemmings these days? They have fell to the lowest common denominator,, the sales card. Last time i checked, we play games and not sales,, so who cares?

I think its pretty obvious why theres all this damage control. There are no 360 exclusive games of note in line for 2009. Say what you want about the ps3s poor start, but our game libraries are basically even now in terms of exclusives. Even if Killzone 2 flops,, its basically just a bonus game. Gears 2 was your biggest game, and it was bested by MGS4 and even with LBP and R2.

Do yourself a favour and buy a ps3, so you have some quality games to look forward to.. because it seems like all you have to play in the near future is DLC for GTA4 and F3 and an expansion for Halo3 hahaha .. or you could play sales

Gran Turismo 5, KillZone 2, InFamous, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2, DC Universe and Team ICO game all say waddup

Also, Imsomniac will likely drop anothe Ratchet game, and apparently Jak 4 will be announced soon.

druggyjoe3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 druggyjoe3000
Member since 2006 • 1523 Posts
K ill go to that
Rigga911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Rigga911
Member since 2008 • 2429 Posts
OMG Jak 4?
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#4 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49595 Posts
Last I checked, the Xbox 360 still beats the PS3 in terms of games by a very long shot, and not to mention has more exclusive quality titles as well. No exclusive Xbox 360 games of note in 2009 for the Xbox 360? Oh brother. :roll:
Avatar image for deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
Member since 2005 • 4624 Posts

has anybody else noticed the ridiculous amount of damage control by lemmings these days? They have fell to the lowest common denominator,, the sales card. Last time i checked, we play games and not sales,, so who cares?

I think its pretty obvious why theres all this damage control. There are no 360 exclusive games of note in line for 2009. Say what you want about the ps3s poor start, but our game libraries are basically even now in terms of exclusives. Even if Killzone 2 flops,, its basically just a bonus game. Gears 2 was your biggest game, and it was bested by MGS4 and even with LBP and R2.

Do yourself a favour and buy a ps3, so you have some quality games to look forward to.. because it seems like all you have to play in the near future is DLC for GTA4 and F3 and an expansion for Halo3 hahaha .. or you could play sales

Gran Turismo 5, KillZone 2, InFamous, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2, DC Universe and Team ICO game all say waddup

Also, Imsomniac will likely drop anothe Ratchet game, and apparently Jak 4 will be announced soon.

signore

.........If KZ2 flopped, 1/2 the cows on here would have to be talked off the ledge. But you do actually bring up a point. I don't really get why lemmings are so nervous about 360's lineup, we've pretty much known or assumed what Sony's 09 lineup would entail, and also know that Sony likes to announce many of their games far before release. MS usually uses GDC and E3 to break out the big guns. Take a page out of the cow book and "just wait".

FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FirstDiscovery
Member since 2008 • 5508 Posts
They arent, its just that its their payback for all the 'LULZ TEH 360 is TEH DOOMED!' that theyve had to put up with for a whole year not forgetting 'TEH YEAR OF TEH PEE ES TWII!!!' MS is doing very well, and its no small coincidence that Sony has lost so much to them. I think its good overall, competition helps and its forced Sony to act
FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FirstDiscovery
[QUOTE="signore"]

bez2083

.........If KZ2 flopped, 1/2 the cows on here would have to be talked off the ledge. But you do actually bring up a point. I don't really get why lemmings are so nervous about 360's lineup, we've pretty much known or assumed what Sony's 09 lineup would entail, and also know that Sony likes to announce many of their games far before release. MS usually uses GDC and E3 to break out the big guns. Take a page out of the cow book and "just wait".

Actually they wouldnt care and call Too Human a bigger flop.:?
claywalker21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 claywalker21
Member since 2008 • 506 Posts
actually ps3 has beaten 360 2 years straight in worldwide.and ps3 is just as good as 360,s quality not quantity.u guys mainly just plays gears and halo anyways so who cares.
FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FirstDiscovery
Last I checked, the Xbox 360 still beats the PS3 in terms of games by a very long shot, and not to mention has more exclusive quality titles as well. No exclusive Xbox 360 games of note in 2009 for the Xbox 360? Oh brother. :roll:Stevo_the_gamer
Actually 360 09 is looking dire, Sony have titles coming on just the IPs they own
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
Sales determine the generational winner, and people who say that that is not true must be new to gaming, since its been sales that have crowned the "winner" in every generation dating back to at least the Intellivision vs Atari days.
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SpruceCaboose
[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Last I checked, the Xbox 360 still beats the PS3 in terms of games by a very long shot, and not to mention has more exclusive quality titles as well. No exclusive Xbox 360 games of note in 2009 for the Xbox 360? Oh brother. :roll:FirstDiscovery
Actually 360 09 is looking dire, Sony have titles coming on just the IPs they own

I would wait until 09 is over, as not all the cards are on the table for any of the companies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
[QUOTE="bez2083"][QUOTE="signore"]

FirstDiscovery

:lol:And technically they'd be right, but they would unleash so much hate on this site if it gets less than 9.0.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b

actually ps3 has beaten 360 2 years straight in worldwide.and ps3 is just as good as 360,s quality not quantity.u guys mainly just plays gears and halo anyways so who cares.claywalker21

Way to pigeonhole and stereotype gamers, anyway how about a link to your claim?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts
actually ps3 has beaten 360 2 years straight in worldwide.and ps3 is just as good as 360,s quality not quantity.u guys mainly just plays gears and halo anyways so who cares.claywalker21
really? my gamercard indicates differently.
AlphaGamer469

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AlphaGamer469
Member since 2008 • 1881 Posts

[QUOTE="claywalker21"]actually ps3 has beaten 360 2 years straight in worldwide.and ps3 is just as good as 360,s quality not quantity.u guys mainly just plays gears and halo anyways so who cares.bez2083

Way to pigeonhole and stereotype gamers, anyway how about a link to your claim?

http://www.hesmakingitallup.com

Is that good enough for you?

Avatar image for Tragic_Kingdom7
Tragic_Kingdom7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Tragic_Kingdom7
Member since 2008 • 4011 Posts
It would be quite ridiculous for us discount sales in System Wars. I don't see how a thread about the war of consoles is supposed to even function without discussing sales.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
TC, you don't own a 360... right? Sounds like it. I think you should buy one. You're telling lems to buy a PS3, and I'm telling cows to buy a 360. Then ya'll can be like me. Best of all worlds, baby!
rwbojorquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rwbojorquez
Member since 2003 • 1031 Posts
[QUOTE="FirstDiscovery"][QUOTE="bez2083"][QUOTE="signore"]

And Lair was A bigger one
bigdollars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bigdollars
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Andu guys just play resistance 2 and mgs4.
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts
I've seen cows and lemmings play sales about equally. Cows with the "PS3 will outsell 360 worldwide in x amount of months and will finish in second place, if not first in the long run" and lemmings with the "lolz stoopid cowz phail POS3 too much $$$$nobody want to play flops on that system lulz"
signore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 signore

Sales determine the generational winner, and people who say that that is not true must be new to gaming, since its been sales that have crowned the "winner" in every generation dating back to at least the Intellivision vs Atari days.SpruceCaboose

If youre gonna play that card, then the Wii is by a long shot the generational console winner. Saying that, nobody in their right mind would claim the Wii is superior to the PS3/360 in any way.

M$ is desperate, and clearly dont have enough in house talent to keep up with Sonys which is why they simply revert to buying out past exclusives like GTA4, FF13, Tekken, DMC4 etc,

I could give a crap if the PS3 remains in third the rest of the gen, because we'll always have the best games to play. Being in third is almost an advantage for the gamer, because it means Sony has to come from behind and produce great games to win over people. Nintendo clearly just rested on sales in 08, and they were left with possibly the worst exclusive lineup ever. All M$ is concerned with is selling cheap consoles, and trying to turn themselves into an HD version of wii

IIJuggaNottII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 IIJuggaNottII
Member since 2008 • 1907 Posts
You wanna talk about embarassing themselves. Nothing IMO is more embarassing than a cow who puts that "playfire" gamercard as his sig. Wow....you hate the 360 so much that you went to a site and MANUALLY put in all of the "throphies" you won. Talk about embarassing.
2-10-08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#23 2-10-08
Member since 2008 • 2775 Posts
I think we can decide whether or not to embarass ourselves.
ownage_denied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ownage_denied
Member since 2008 • 871 Posts
TC you shouldn't have singled the lems out. The same goes for cows, sheep, and hermits also. Fanboys need to realize that real gamers don't bicker about which system has the better exclusives, they play them all. All the pointless and childish bashing that goes on in SW gets really annoying sometimes.
signore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 signore

TC, you don't own a 360... right? Sounds like it. I think you should buy one. You're telling lems to buy a PS3, and I'm telling cows to buy a 360. Then ya'll can be like me. Best of all worlds, baby!BioShockOwnz

there was a reason to own a 360 in 06/07, but now there is none.

PS3 is better and more reliable hardware, is future proof (blu ray) and had the better game lineup in 08, and will continue in 09. Also, live basically equals PSN, except one is free

My housemate has a 360, so you cant say im unfamiliar with the system and just assuming things.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 clone01

[QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"]Sales determine the generational winner, and people who say that that is not true must be new to gaming, since its been sales that have crowned the "winner" in every generation dating back to at least the Intellivision vs Atari days.signore

If youre gonna play that card, then the Wii is by a long shot the generational console winner. Saying that, nobody in their right mind would claim the Wii is superior to the PS3/360 in any way.

M$ is desperate, and clearly dont have enough in house talent to keep up with Sonys which is why they simply revert to buying out past exclusives like GTA4, FF13, Tekken, DMC4 etc,

I could give a crap if the PS3 remains in third the rest of the gen, because we'll always have the best games to play. Being in third is almost an advantage for the gamer, because it means Sony has to come from behind and produce great games to win over people. Nintendo clearly just rested on sales in 08, and they were left with possibly the worst exclusive lineup ever. All M$ is concerned with is selling cheap consoles, and trying to turn themselves into an HD version of wii

thanks, your opinion has been noted. i still play my 360 far more than my PS3. and yes, the Wii mops the floor with both of them.
signore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 signore

You wanna talk about embarassing themselves. Nothing IMO is more embarassing than a cow who puts that "playfire" gamercard as his sig. Wow....you hate the 360 so much that you went to a site and MANUALLY put in all of the "throphies" you won. Talk about embarassing. IIJuggaNottII

hahahaha i agree

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 clone01

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]TC, you don't own a 360... right? Sounds like it. I think you should buy one. You're telling lems to buy a PS3, and I'm telling cows to buy a 360. Then ya'll can be like me. Best of all worlds, baby!signore

PS3 is better and more reliable hardware, is future proof (blu ray) and had the better game lineup in 08, and will continue in 09. Also, live basically equals PSN, except one is free

My housemate has a 360, so you cant say im unfamiliar with the system and just assuming things.

so how about a pic with your GS name next to your housemates PS3. because, really, all i've heard from you so far is pretty fanboyish.
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SpruceCaboose

[QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"]Sales determine the generational winner, and people who say that that is not true must be new to gaming, since its been sales that have crowned the "winner" in every generation dating back to at least the Intellivision vs Atari days.signore

If youre gonna play that card, then the Wii is by a long shot the generational console winner. Saying that, nobody in their right mind would claim the Wii is superior to the PS3/360 in any way

Yeah, the Wii is kicking the heck out of the PS3 and 360. Only difference is I am not upset about it.

And do you not see the irony in saying that you won't care if the PS3 stays in last because you have the best games when you try denying that same opinion (about other systems) for others?

And get off your soap box. Sony is as guilty as MS in everything you listed, with the exception of cheap hardware, since the PS3 is certainly not cheap.
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts

You know, I agree with you that the sales card is pathetic, but then you launched into the generic cow argument, and you basically damned your thread to a flame war.
Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#31 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts
OMG Jak 4?Rigga911
Heck Yeah, unannounced games FTW!!!!
PS3Breeder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 PS3Breeder
Member since 2008 • 1240 Posts

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]TC, you don't own a 360... right? Sounds like it. I think you should buy one. You're telling lems to buy a PS3, and I'm telling cows to buy a 360. Then ya'll can be like me. Best of all worlds, baby!signore

So the ps3 is future proof becauseit has Bluray :| .It has abetter game lineup in yiour opinion its not a fact.Same for 09 your hyping the sequal to a flop, Nough Said. I bet Halo Wars does better than killzone 2 LOL.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
[QUOTE="FirstDiscovery"]They arent, its just that its their payback for all the 'LULZ TEH 360 is TEH DOOMED!' that theyve had to put up with for a whole year not forgetting 'TEH YEAR OF TEH PEE ES TWII!!!' MS is doing very well, and its no small coincidence that Sony has lost so much to them. I think its good overall, competition helps and its forced Sony to act

Well seeing as we live in a SW universe im about to be a really big weiner, 360 is a great system and has provided me with great entertainment, but this year the PS3 just provided more of that then the 360
LastRedMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LastRedMage
Member since 2007 • 886 Posts
OMG Jak 4?Rigga911
that would be epic
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

Haha, a PS3-only owner trying to say bad things about 360.:lol: Typically typical!

It's good to be the BioShockOwnz and not have to worry about my jealousy towards other consoles. Me ownz 'em all, baby! Oh yeah, boi!

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="signore"]

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]TC, you don't own a 360... right? Sounds like it. I think you should buy one. You're telling lems to buy a PS3, and I'm telling cows to buy a 360. Then ya'll can be like me. Best of all worlds, baby!BioShockOwnz

Haha, a PS3-only owner trying to say bad things about 360.:lol: Typically typical!

It's good to be the BioShockOwnz and not have to worry about my jealousy towards other consoles. Me ownz 'em all, baby! Oh yeah, boi!

and what do you get for bragging about it here?
IshmaelSonata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 IshmaelSonata
Member since 2008 • 979 Posts

LOL, you honestly dont think sales are important?

Why did you think Squarenix decided to port FFXIII on the 360

Why is Tekken 6 a multiplat?

Sales.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Animal-Mother

Sales.

IshmaelSonata
Ya but how do those sales concern you as a gamer?
signore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 signore
[QUOTE="signore"]

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]TC, you don't own a 360... right? Sounds like it. I think you should buy one. You're telling lems to buy a PS3, and I'm telling cows to buy a 360. Then ya'll can be like me. Best of all worlds, baby!clone01

so how about a pic with your GS name next to your housemates PS3. because, really, all i've heard from you so far is pretty fanboyish.

sorry, but i would look like a complete dork if i asked my housemate if i could take a picture of his 360. I was on the verge of getting a 360 over the ps3 last christmas, but backed out because I didnt wanna get a system that would likely brick. Id always be in suspense every time i turned it on.

FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 FirstDiscovery
[QUOTE="FirstDiscovery"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Last I checked, the Xbox 360 still beats the PS3 in terms of games by a very long shot, and not to mention has more exclusive quality titles as well. No exclusive Xbox 360 games of note in 2009 for the Xbox 360? Oh brother. :roll:SpruceCaboose

I would wait until 09 is over, as not all the cards are on the table for any of the companies.

Currently, 09 is looking worse than 08 did at this stage. Also, we cant expect a major Halo or Gears next year given that Halo 4 wont be here by at least 2010 and Gears happened to have just recently released. Still, hopefully MS have been cooking something totally new, 08 they delivered with plenty of first and third-party exclusives.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"][QUOTE="FirstDiscovery"]Actually 360 09 is looking dire, Sony have titles coming on just the IPs they ownFirstDiscovery

Currently, 09 is looking worse than 08 did at this stage. Also, we cant expect a major Halo or Gears next year given that Halo 4 wont be here by at least 2010 and Gears happened to have just recently released. Still, hopefully MS have been cooking something totally new, 08 they delivered with plenty of first and third-party exclusives.

I agree, they usually deliver something really nice every year, I really ejoyed F2, and Gears 2 this year. Hopefully they come out with something different though, not LBP different but something fresher as an exclusive, hopefully alan wake will be there to do that this year
FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 FirstDiscovery

And Lair was A bigger onerwbojorquez
Lair is one of the worst culprits, but dont you know, Lemmings hyped Too Human as one of the main games of 08, i mean Cows never really believed in the Crysis killer that was Haze:roll:

:lol:And technically they'd be right, but they would unleash so much hate on this site if it gets less than 9.0.bez2083

Cows like to bend rules all the time...

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

signore
Would you prefer that lemmings talk about their larger library? Or perhaps their greater number of A, AA, and AAA games? Maybe the 100-200 bucks they save they can use to buy games with? Oh, once again a cow claims no games before announcements are made for the following year. Hmm, did he make sure to put the word exclusive in their so he can pretend that games that lems can play that the PS3 can't don't exist since they are on the PC? Check. Oh he made a list of games. GT5, hmm good so the PS3 finally has an equivilent to Forza 2 that I'll have been able to play for at least 2 years by the time GT comes out. Killzone 2? Yeah, it sure is hard to find a good shooter to play on the 360. Infamous? Sorry, played crackdown almost 2 years ago now. God of War 3? Good series and a good game. Heavy Rain? Could be good, but I'll wait until I see it before I make judgement. Uncharted 2 should be a good game. Did you really just use "team ico game"? Can I use "team bungie game" or "team epic game" or the like? Hmm, yet another thread saying to buy a PS3 today at today's prices for tomorrow's games when the PS3 will likely be cheaper tomorrow. What should I do....I know, I'll wait until the games I want are released and are known to be good and there are enough of them to justify spending the money on the PS3 since my 360 does games just as well.
FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 FirstDiscovery
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="FirstDiscovery"][QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"] I would wait until 09 is over, as not all the cards are on the table for any of the companies.

I agree, they usually deliver something really nice every year, I really ejoyed F2, and Gears 2 this year. Hopefully they come out with something different though, not LBP different but something fresher as an exclusive, hopefully alan wake will be there to do that this year

True, i mean their first party titles have all been great. Viva Pinata and Fable 2 might not be AAA on GS, they are still AAA efforts and totally unique games.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 clone01

sorry, but i would look like a complete dork if i asked my housemate if i could take a picture of his 360. I was on the verge of getting a 360 over the ps3 last christmas, but backed out because I didnt wanna get a system that would likely brick. Id always be in suspense every time i turned it on.

signore
so you need his permission to take a picture? sure. okay. my money says that you have zero experience playing a 360...its easy enough to prove me wrong.
Insane00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46 Insane00
Member since 2003 • 1267 Posts
[QUOTE="IshmaelSonata"]

Sales.

Animal-Mother

Ya but how do those sales concern you as a gamer?

As a Dreamcast Owner, I can honestly say that sales matter to me, but only insofar as they indicate whether or not a system is about to die an untimely death.

As none of the consoles on the market are in danger of that right now, I don't really care. Besides when a system that has perhaps 3 games I want to play is trouncing the systems that consistently have games I want to play (I don't have a 360, but that doesn't mean I don't want to play games like Fable 2 and up until last month Bioshock, now I have it) the sales card really becomes a non-issue.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="FirstDiscovery"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="FirstDiscovery"]Currently, 09 is looking worse than 08 did at this stage. Also, we cant expect a major Halo or Gears next year given that Halo 4 wont be here by at least 2010 and Gears happened to have just recently released. Still, hopefully MS have been cooking something totally new, 08 they delivered with plenty of first and third-party exclusives.

True, i mean their first party titles have all been great. Viva Pinata and Fable 2 might not be AAA on GS, they are still AAA efforts and totally unique games.

Yeah, Whats in there line up this year Halo Wars, AW(I hope to good go) Splinter cell, i know im missing alot
RonnieLottinSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 RonnieLottinSF
Member since 2007 • 1474 Posts

I don't think Lemmings would be using the sales card as much if cows would have just shut their mouth last year and this year as far as claiming the PS3 would overtake the 360 in sales sometime next year and a few being as bold to say the PS3 would overtake the 360 in sales this year. Well that pretty much backfired considering the 360 is now widening the gap between the two consoles in terms of sales.

FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 FirstDiscovery

I don't think Lemmings would be using the sales card as much if cows would have just shut their mouth last year and this year as far as claiming the PS3 would overtake the 360 in sales sometime next year and a few being as bold to say the PS3 would overtake the 360 in sales this year. Well that pretty much backfired considering the 360 is now widening the gap between the two consoles in terms of sales.

RonnieLottinSF
Exactly, the PS3 was meant to catch up yet the gap has only gone back to what it was after Sony closed it for a while
FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 FirstDiscovery
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="FirstDiscovery"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] I agree, they usually deliver something really nice every year, I really ejoyed F2, and Gears 2 this year. Hopefully they come out with something different though, not LBP different but something fresher as an exclusive, hopefully alan wake will be there to do that this year

Yeah, Whats in there line up this year Halo Wars, AW(I hope to good go) Splinter cell, i know im missing alot

AW and Conviction are on PC, but theyll be ownage for graphics though. Oh well, they need ONE big premier title, because they dont have that currently. Even in 07, Fable 2 was looked at as one of the biggest titles of the year