Lemmings: Saying Too Human will be better than D3 is like saying..

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ice144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ice144
Member since 2005 • 3350 Posts

...that haze was going to be revolutionary.

Seriously, do you have any idea what you fanboys are saying right now? It hasnt even been a day and I've already seen people saying that Too Human will be better than Diablo 3, which to me, makes ZERO sense.

I'd really like to know why you fanboys think too human can match up to diablo 3, as to me all i see is a fanbase setting themselves up for a huge future ownage.

p.s. yes, I'll probably be getting Too human myself if the ratings are good, but anyone can easily see that diablo 3 will probably end up as the way better game. Too human will pretty much be an appetizer for me.

LanDC77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 LanDC77
Member since 2005 • 1415 Posts
I don't see why not, but who knows.
whocares4peace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 whocares4peace
Member since 2005 • 4971 Posts

Who the hell is saying Too Human>Diablo 3?

blitzkid1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 blitzkid1
Member since 2008 • 3952 Posts

You can't say anything till youve played both and so what if they say its better its all thier opionion live with it.

TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 TheSystemLord1
Member since 2006 • 7786 Posts
Diablo 3 is coming out in 2010. I should HOPE its better than Too Human seeing as how Too Human will be 2 years old by then.
Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts

Show me one person who is saying that Too Human will be better than D3 so that I can laugh at them.

But beyond that, I think Too Human will turn out a lot better than people expect, but to mention it in the same sentence as D3 is just a joke.

diped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 diped
Member since 2008 • 2005 Posts
Luckily no one is saying that. If they are they are just lieing or pretending to be lemmings to make lemmings look bad.
MadExponent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MadExponent
Member since 2003 • 11454 Posts
I see Too Human as a mixture of God of War and Mass Effect. I could be wrong but that is nothing like Diablo. I didn't say it will be better, but only time will tell. Letting your fanboyism of Diablo and everything Blizzard blinds your judgement.
TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheSystemLord1

Show me one person who is saying that Too Human will be better than D3 so that I can laugh at them.

But beyond that, I think Too Human will turn out a lot better than people expect, but to mention it in the same sentence as D3 is just a joke.

ColoradoKindBud

You don't know how good of a game Diablo 3 will be. The Diablo formula is old, maybe it will suffer the same fate you said Ninja Gaiden 2 did?

vicmackey39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 vicmackey39
Member since 2008 • 2416 Posts
lol Too Human
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

No one said that :|

blitzkid1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 blitzkid1

lol Too Humanvicmackey39

yeah cause youve played it :roll:

-Karmum-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -Karmum-
Member since 2007 • 3775 Posts
[QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]

TheSystemLord1

You don't know how good of a game Diablo 3 will be. The Diablo formula is old, maybe it will suffer the same fate you said Ninja Gaiden 2 did?

I guess you have not played a Diablo game for long periods of time. It never gets old, my friend. :wink:

Show me the link to be confirmed for 2010, please.

TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheSystemLord1
[QUOTE="TheSystemLord1"][QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]

-Karmum-

I guess you have not played a Diablo game for long periods of time. It never gets old, my friend. :wink:

I got the 2010 date off of NeoGaf, the Gaf is almost as credible as any formal news site anymore. Maybe they are wrong though.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts
Too human looks like it's as good as Haze
BrownWalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 BrownWalrus
Member since 2005 • 3467 Posts

Hahahaha...it's quite sad how many of these new adolescent gamers have no idea who they're talking trash to. That's like saying...that $1 is better than $1,000,000.

Pay your respects where they're due, kids.

No Diablo-like game has EVER dethroned Diablo 2, and likely never would have. Except now. ;)

Amit_Raj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Amit_Raj
Member since 2007 • 381 Posts

who says Too human > Diablo ...

i have never seen any1 say that

it might be similar to it ... but wont be better

vicmackey39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 vicmackey39
Member since 2008 • 2416 Posts

[QUOTE="vicmackey39"]lol Too Humanblitzkid1

"denis dyack is genius! he make one good game and he making a new Diablo ripoff with slow gameplay."

I've always thought Norse mythology needed robots as well

-Karmum-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -Karmum-
Member since 2007 • 3775 Posts
[QUOTE="-Karmum-"][QUOTE="TheSystemLord1"][QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]

TheSystemLord1

I got the 2010 date off of NeoGaf, the Gaf is almost as credible as any formal news site anymore. Maybe they are wrong though.

Was it released (the post) today? Or before today? I'm hoping for a 09 date, and Blizzard didn't say anything (as of right now), about a 2010 release. Then again, we (the ones who NEED this game), will be waiting awhile. :(

subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts
Too Human and Diablo 3 are not comparable games - Too Human is a story-driven WRPG, Diablo II is a fast-paced mouse-driven action RPG. It's idiotic for people to compare them like this, and it drives me up a wall because it shows how little research they've done.
Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts
[QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]

TheSystemLord1

I said NG2 was awesome, it just doesn't have the WOW factor that the XBOX version originally had. Diablo is a seminal hack-n-slash & tons of people still play D2.

punkrocker163

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 punkrocker163
Member since 2006 • 2087 Posts
only a fool would say that. Diablo 3 all the way!
bignice12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 bignice12
Member since 2003 • 2124 Posts

TheSystemLord1

They are, no place is going to have the release date on the first day that they announce it and still say release date: TBA

blitzkid1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 blitzkid1

Too Human and Diablo 3 are not comparable games - Too Human is a story-driven WRPG, Diablo II is a fast-paced mouse-driven action RPG. It's idiotic for people to compare them like this, and it drives me up a wall because it shows how little research they've done.subrosian

i feel the same way,but this is system warsno logic to be found around these parks

blitzkid1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 blitzkid1

only a fool would say that. Diablo 3 all the way!punkrocker163

or someone who knows these game arent comparable and thosewho have an opinon.

TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TheSystemLord1

Was it released (the post) today? Or before today? I'm hoping for a 09 date, and Blizzard didn't say anything (as of right now), about a 2010 release. Then again, we (the ones who NEED this game), will be waiting awhile. :(

-Karmum-

Yeah, its on the first page of their Diablo 3 announcement thread, 2010-2011 date then they comment on how long of a wait that is. Seemed perfectly acceptable to me.

subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts

[QUOTE="subrosian"]Too Human and Diablo 3 are not comparable games - Too Human is a story-driven WRPG, Diablo II is a fast-paced mouse-driven action RPG. It's idiotic for people to compare them like this, and it drives me up a wall because it shows how little research they've done.blitzkid1

i feel the same way,but this is system warsno logic to be found around these parks

As one of Too Human's biggest supporters (for ten years running) I want to put this out there now:

1. I'm a PC gamer (it was my first home system)

2. No true Too Human fan has ever claimed that Too Human is in competition with Diablo, intending to replace Diablo, or "better than" Diablo. They're not comparable games, they will never be comparable games - and the only people trying to pretend they are are the haters who want to bash Too Human.

-

Seriously, how can you even call yourself a gamer if your first reaction to the Diablo 3 announcment is "great! Now I can bash Too Human some more!" These people make me physically ill. We should frankly ban each and every one of them - this is a gaming forum, if you hate gaming, you don't belong here.

-

I'm going to do this radical thing and buy and enjoy both. I know, I'm such a rebel.

Eltroz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Eltroz
Member since 2007 • 5238 Posts
Well TC still has not shown anyone that said this. God I hate when peoplemake threads just to start trouble.
gensigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 gensigns
Member since 2007 • 1495 Posts

I'd love to see a link to ANYONE saying this.

TC = Fail

stepat201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 stepat201
Member since 2008 • 1979 Posts
Just let the Lems have their fun. Some of them also said that Halo Wars would be better than Starcraft 2. Ignorance is bliss for some people.
enygma500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 enygma500
Member since 2005 • 3004 Posts
[QUOTE="blitzkid1"]

[QUOTE="subrosian"]Too Human and Diablo 3 are not comparable games - Too Human is a story-driven WRPG, Diablo II is a fast-paced mouse-driven action RPG. It's idiotic for people to compare them like this, and it drives me up a wall because it shows how little research they've done.subrosian

As one of Too Human's biggest supporters (for ten years running) I want to put this out there now:

1. I'm a PC gamer (it was my first home system)

2. No true Too Human fan has ever claimed that Too Human is in competition with Diablo, intending to replace Diablo, or "better than" Diablo. They're not comparable games, they will never be comparable games - and the only people trying to pretend they are are the haters who want to bash Too Human.

-

Seriously, how can you even call yourself a gamer if your first reaction to the Diablo 3 announcment is "great! Now I can bash Too Human some more!" These people make me physically ill. We should frankly ban each and every one of them - this is a gaming forum, if you hate gaming, you don't belong here.

-

I'm going to do this radical thing and buy and enjoy both. I know, I'm such a rebel.

theres quite a few previews saying that too human is very reminiscent of diablo. thats why lemmings are comparing the 2.but the both look like crap games to me, I never really got into either diablo game and Too Human just doesn't tickle my fancy. well i also think too human is gonna be the xbox's haze but thats just my personal opinion.

kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts
I haven't even see any lemmings or cows and even sheeps saying too human going to be better than diablo 3
Sgt_Hale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Sgt_Hale
Member since 2007 • 2257 Posts
I haven't seen anyone comparing Too Human to Diablo 3... but I sincerely hope there are not any fanboys on this site seriously making that mistake. Too Human doesn't even look like it'll be AA material to me... I'll be surprised if it scores higher than an 8.
cutmaclass1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cutmaclass1
Member since 2004 • 1611 Posts
Diablo has just been announced and somehow you can make a conclusion as to which is the better game?
angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts
I have never seen a lemming say that.....
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts

Diablo has just been announced and somehow you can make a conclusion as to which is the better game?cutmaclass1

watch the gameplay video, it's pretty impressive.

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mingo123
Member since 2007 • 9005 Posts

Who the hell is saying Too Human>Diablo 3?

whocares4peace

no one, hermits like to pull stuff out of their mouth hole

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mingo123
Member since 2007 • 9005 Posts

[QUOTE="vicmackey39"]lol Too Humanblitzkid1

sometimes you dont need to play the game to see how crap it is

xxastrocreepxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 xxastrocreepxx
Member since 2008 • 810 Posts

...that haze was going to be revolutionary.

Seriously, do you have any idea what you fanboys are saying right now? It hasnt even been a day and I've already seen people saying that Too Human will be better than Diablo 3, which to me, makes ZERO sense.

I'd really like to know why you fanboys think too human can match up to diablo 3, as to me all i see is a fanbase setting themselves up for a huge future ownage.

p.s. yes, I'll probably be getting Too human myself if the ratings are good, but anyone can easily see that diablo 3 will probably end up as the way better game. Too human will pretty much be an appetizer for me.

ice144
The only person I've seen say Too Human > Diablo 3 is you. Oh, the irony.
Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#42 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12377 Posts
I think Too Human is at least a AAE but it has a chance of being AAAE.
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#43 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts

Alot of previews I've read about Too Human has sounded pretty dissapointing. Not to me, but that's what the previewer practically said, lol.

silentobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 silentobi
Member since 2006 • 1495 Posts

Alot of previews I've read about Too Human has sounded pretty dissapointing. Not to me, but that's what the previewer practically said, lol.

carljohnson3456
What dissapointing previews? All of the recent previews have been positive. Post them.
excelR83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 excelR83
Member since 2003 • 2932 Posts

Too Human will be a huge flop. It's been delayed for like 10 years. No seriously. Like 10 years. Wtf.

It's an exclusive for 360 so I bet it gets some votes. I was raised on Diablo though. Blizzard ftw.

Bibula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Bibula
Member since 2005 • 81 Posts
I'm still waiting for the "Too Human > D3" quotes/threads...
DrCortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DrCortex
Member since 2008 • 185 Posts

*looks at sig*

Diablo III will powerown Too Human

xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#48 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts
I haven't seen one person (with a legit account) say Too Human would be better than Diablo 3. This is all in your head.
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#49 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
[QUOTE="carljohnson3456"]

silentobi

What dissapointing previews? All of the recent previews have been positive. Post them.

http://www.geekpulp.co.nz/2008/06/13/too-human-preview-hands-on/

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Editorial-Too-Human-Offers-Too-Little-Too-Late-10929.html

There was another one I cant find at the moment... but it was more like the first link.

splinter-OP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 splinter-OP
Member since 2007 • 1177 Posts
[QUOTE="blitzkid1"]

[QUOTE="vicmackey39"]lol Too Humanmingo123

sometimes you dont need to play the game to see how crap it is

That doesn't make any sense, what conclusion can you make from seeing pictures of a game, other than if looks pretty or not.