Lemmings Response to killzone.

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Killfox
Member since 2004 • 6666 Posts

I know it going to happen because well its inevidable. So im going to post a few quotes that i think will be said here in system wars by mostly lemmings. Even if it does look really really good and looks better than any console game coming out these things will still be said.

1. "It looks OK, on par with BF: Bad Company or Army of Two."

2, "What happened to the power of teh cell."

3. "Looks nothing like the CGI."

4. "Its officially downgraded."

5. "Halo3 looks a lot better and plays better."

6. "Halo3>Killzone."

7. "WoOwzors thes teh game suxors 5000 aint got nuttin on teh hola3, it suxzors."

8. "Sony pulled another CGI trailer."

9."Those arent real they are CGI."

10. "I dont care if hes playing it its not real."

11. "Were the gameplay?"

12. "FlopZONE ZOmgz gewt Pwnz by GodloTre!!" -BigDizz

13. "It's not about graphics,it's about gameplay.Even if we always whore about GOW and how multi-plats look better on the 360 It's still all about the gameplay."

Many thing will be said like this even if it does look awesome. I dont think anyone should expect it to look like the trailer because the trailer was CGI.

You can add you own if you want.

deathtrap90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deathtrap90
Member since 2003 • 765 Posts

It looks good,but lets see some real gameplay.

Add that one.

Actually,rofl.

http://www.sanctumart.com/

cobrax75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cobrax75
Member since 2007 • 8389 Posts
unfortunatly its fake....it came from some art site....it did look good though.
monkeysrfat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 monkeysrfat
Member since 2007 • 1789 Posts
Maybe the reasons why most people think its a stupid game to hype is cus the first one flopped.
-Super-Fly-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 -Super-Fly-
Member since 2002 • 8641 Posts
But Sony said the trailer was "in-game" so no matter what KZ2 looks like if it doesn't resemble the trailer it will be officially DOWNGRADED.
Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Killfox

I know those screens are fake. I just know even if it does look really good and is probably the best looking game out it will still be trashed on.

Avatar image for ReverseCycology
ReverseCycology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ReverseCycology
Member since 2006 • 9717 Posts

I'll take number 6.

adriancostin83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 adriancostin83
Member since 2007 • 1155 Posts
Let's wait for the game to come out...
BigDizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BigDizz
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts
How bout "FlopZONE ZOmgz gewt Pwnz by GodloTre!!" -BigDizz
Avatar image for BillGates_Money
BillGates_Money

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BillGates_Money
Member since 2007 • 1200 Posts
i really cant believe killzone 2 is sooo hyped because a CGI trailer
CFFAguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CFFAguy
Member since 2005 • 943 Posts

You forgot one.

-It's not about graphics,it's about gameplay.Even if we always whore about GOW and how multi-plats look better on the 360 It's still all about the gameplay.

Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Killfox

But Sony said the trailer was "in-game" so no matter what KZ2 looks like if it doesn't resemble the trailer it will be officially DOWNGRADED.-Super-Fly-

I dont care what sony said. Is sony Guerilla game??? No. They never said it would look like that trailer or that it was real time or ingame. They said it was a representation of how they want the game to be. Not how it was going to look.

themyth01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 themyth01
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
I like the "it's officialy downgraded" one since it tells the truth.
CFFAguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 CFFAguy
Member since 2005 • 943 Posts

But Sony said the trailer was "in-game" so no matter what KZ2 looks like if it doesn't resemble the trailer it will be officially DOWNGRADED.-Super-Fly-

They NEVER said it was In-game,all they said was that's what they were shooting for.

-Super-Fly-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Super-Fly-

[QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]But Sony said the trailer was "in-game" so no matter what KZ2 looks like if it doesn't resemble the trailer it will be officially DOWNGRADED.Killfox

I dont care what sony said. Is sony Guerilla game??? No. They never said it would look like that trailer or that it was real time or ingame. They said it was a representation of how they want the game to be. Not how it was going to look.

Last thing I remember is Killzone is a 1st party title published by Sony for the PS3. The same way Halo 3 is for MS. So if MS made a retarded statement like Sony did you can bet the cows would hold onto every word. Therefore expect Killzone 2 to be DOWNGRADED!

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

I'll take number 6.

ReverseCycology
Me too, but super size mine.
Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Killfox
[QUOTE="Killfox"]

[QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]But Sony said the trailer was "in-game" so no matter what KZ2 looks like if it doesn't resemble the trailer it will be officially DOWNGRADED.-Super-Fly-

Last thing I remember is Killzone is a 1st party title published by Sony for the PS3. The same way Halo 3 is for MS. So if MS made a retarded statement like Sony did you can bet the cows would hold onto every word. Therefore expect Killzone 2 to be DOWNGRADED!

I dont buy into PR BS. I believe what the actual developers said. From my point of view it cant be downgraded sinceGG didntsay it was going to look like that.

Armored_cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Armored_cell
Member since 2007 • 1471 Posts
lol they are so predictable
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

[QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]But Sony said the trailer was "in-game" so no matter what KZ2 looks like if it doesn't resemble the trailer it will be officially DOWNGRADED.Killfox

both sony and the developers lied about the trailer..

-Super-Fly-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -Super-Fly-

Good old Jack said it was.

Here it is http://youtube.com/watch?v=VRVAVdF8HLc&mode=related&search=

OWNED!!

Overthrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Overthrow
Member since 2004 • 7025 Posts
Lemmings just feel threatened by it. I love how they act like they're sitting on the FPS throne, as if PC FPS don't exist and don't totally destroy console shooters.
Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Killfox

lol they are so predictableArmored_cell

Even when its released and if it gets AAA. They will still say it sucks and controlls for PS3 suck for FPS. Even though resistance controlls felt really good. Also that halo3 owns everything. I am looking foreward to halo3 though.

Innovazero2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Innovazero2000
Member since 2006 • 3159 Posts

[QUOTE="SuperFly"]But Sony said the trailer was "in-game" so no matter what KZ2 looks like if it doesn't resemble the trailer it will be officially DOWNGRADED.0000

They NEVER said it was In-game,all they said was that's what they were shooting for.

Nope, I'll have to find it...but someone from Sony had went on saying that it was in game or in-engine...one of the two.

Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Killfox

OWNED!!

-Super-Fly-

Thats not the devs saying it. Is it???? Give me a video or link to them saying it was real time.

proof11102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 proof11102
Member since 2007 • 1080 Posts

MS also said that Halo 3 06 trailer "in-game" so why dosen't that same logic apply for that game as well?

-Super-Fly-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 -Super-Fly-

[QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]But Sony said the trailer was "in-game" so no matter what KZ2 looks like if it doesn't resemble the trailer it will be officially DOWNGRADED.proof11102

MS also said that Halo 3 06 trailer "in-game" so why dosen't that same logic apply for that game as well?

It does, if the single player graphics don't live up then it's downgraded as well.

proof11102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 proof11102
Member since 2007 • 1080 Posts
[QUOTE="proof11102"]

[QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]But Sony said the trailer was "in-game" so no matter what KZ2 looks like if it doesn't resemble the trailer it will be officially DOWNGRADED.-Super-Fly-

It does, if the single player graphics don't live up then it's downgraded as well.

Cool

Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Killfox

[QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]But Sony said the trailer was "in-game" so no matter what KZ2 looks like if it doesn't resemble the trailer it will be officially DOWNGRADED.proof11102

When things are downgraded for lemmings they say its "The style they chose, its not downgraded that how they wanted it to look." Even though you can clearly tell that MC suit has like no bumb mapping what so ever. Yet in the trailer he does. Removing bumb mapping is a type of graphical downgrade because the system couldnt handle it at steady frame rates so they had to get rid of it.

-Super-Fly-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 -Super-Fly-
[QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]

OWNED!!

Killfox

Thats not the devs saying it. Is it???? Give me a video or link to them saying it was real time.

Sorry but it doesn't have to be the developers saying anything when it's a first party game. The developers are owned by Sony so the speak for one another. Unless you think Gurilla is going to come out and say Sony are liars.

SergeantSnitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SergeantSnitch
Member since 2007 • 3692 Posts

Just like the E3 '06 Halo trailer right?
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lawlessx

that trailer was in "real-time" not "in-game" and who said the same logic doesnt apply for halo3?

Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Killfox
[QUOTE="Killfox"][QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]

OWNED!!

-Super-Fly-

Sorry but it doesn't have to be the developers saying anything when it's a first party game. The developers are owned by Sony so the speak for one another. Unless you think Gurilla is going to come out and say Sony are liars.

Sorry you lose. Sony didnt buy GG until december 05. You lose. http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/killzone/news.html?sid=6140877

deathtrap90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deathtrap90

[QUOTE="Armored_cell"]lol they are so predictableKillfox

Even when its released and if it gets AAA. They will still say it sucks and controlls for PS3 suck for FPS. Even though resistance controlls felt really good. Also that halo3 owns everything. I am looking foreward to halo3 though.

I donmt understand your thoughts on how a 6.9 game jump to AAA,can you explain,please ?

cwalters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 cwalters
Member since 2003 • 2317 Posts
flopzone 2
Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Killfox
[QUOTE="Killfox"]

[QUOTE="Armored_cell"]lol they are so predictabledeathtrap90

I donmt understand your thoughts on how a 6.9 game jump to AAA,can you explain,please ?

There not the same game or team they used to be. Nor did they have the same budget. Now they 120 devs working on it and 20 million dollars to work with. That like 4 times the man power and 4 times the money.

Eltroz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Eltroz
Member since 2007 • 5238 Posts

Well in less then 24 hours we will find out what game is better Halo 3 or Killzone 2. If anyone should be worried it should be the cows. Lets see Halo has scored two AAA scores and Killzone has not scored a console "A" yet.

deathtrap90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deathtrap90
[QUOTE="deathtrap90"][QUOTE="Killfox"]

There not the same game or team they used to be. Nor did they have the same budget. Now they 120 devs working on it and 20 million dollars to work with. That like 4 times the man power and 4 times the money.

Since when does quanity equal quality ?

Gears only had a 10 Million dollar budget and it turned out pretty great.Too Human has a budget of 80-100 million dollars and didnt do so good at the last E3.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lawlessx

and this automatically makes the game turn out great? :?

Eltroz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Eltroz
Member since 2007 • 5238 Posts

So your whole thread is about KZ2 Vs Halo 3 or at least partly that. Dont you think Bungie will be spending a insane amount also? This is the Xbox's main title so MS will give bungie whatever they need. Bungie has I am sure been working on this game longer then Sony has been working on KZ2.
Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Killfox
Please dont put words in my mouth. I never said quantity equals quality which we found out with the 360. Theres a little ownage for yah. I know that MS is putting a lot of money into bungie to since MS owns them. Please please dont get me wrong. Im going to pick up halo3 for my 360. Just dont act like lemmings always act even if something does look good. If its not on their system it sucks. Thats pretty much how it goes. They also bash crappy port on PS3. When the original platform is 360. Which the way that PS3 and 360 work are completely different. I could go on but im not.
GazzaB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#43 GazzaB
Member since 2004 • 27139 Posts

Thats what Bungie said about Halo 3. They said what they showed at E3 was in engine, and that it was the bar they were shooting for gameplay. Now that it isnt at that level, they're getting flamed left, right and centre. Why whould Killzone be any different?

Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Killfox
[QUOTE="Killfox"]

[QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]But Sony said the trailer was "in-game" so no matter what KZ2 looks like if it doesn't resemble the trailer it will be officially DOWNGRADED.GazzaB

Thats what Bungie said about Halo 3. They said what they showed at E3 was in engine, and that it was the bar they were shooting for gameplay. Now that it isnt at that level, they're getting flamed left, right and centre. Why whould Killzone be any different?

Because they actually showed the game being moved around in real time back stage. GG didnt.

deathtrap90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deathtrap90

Please dont put words in my mouth. I never said quantity equals quality which we found out with the 360. Theres a little ownage for yah. I know that MS is putting a lot of money into bungie to since MS owns them. Please please dont get me wrong. Im going to pick up halo3 for my 360. Just dont act like lemmings always act even if something does look good. If its not on their system it sucks. Thats pretty much how it goes. They also bash crappy port on PS3. When the original platform is 360. Which the way that PS3 and 360 work are completely different. I could go on but im not.Killfox

I never put words in your mouth,I asked a question.If you honestly think every lemming is like that your wrong,And if you think cows dont act like that you need to spend some more time on GS. There are good lemming,bad lemmings,good cows,bad cows.

Nice try trying to change the subject though.

BigDizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 BigDizz
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts
flopzone 2cwalters
Win.
GazzaB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#47 GazzaB
Member since 2004 • 27139 Posts
[QUOTE="GazzaB"][QUOTE="Killfox"]

Because they actually showed the game being moved around in real time back stage. GG didnt.

Yeah, to prove that it was in engine. Whats your point?

Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Killfox

[QUOTE="Killfox"]Please dont put words in my mouth. I never said quantity equals quality which we found out with the 360. Theres a little ownage for yah. I know that MS is putting a lot of money into bungie to since MS owns them. Please please dont get me wrong. Im going to pick up halo3 for my 360. Just dont act like lemmings always act even if something does look good. If its not on their system it sucks. Thats pretty much how it goes. They also bash crappy port on PS3. When the original platform is 360. Which the way that PS3 and 360 work are completely different. I could go on but im not.deathtrap90

I never put words in your mouth,I asked a question.If you honestly think every lemming is like that your wrong,And if you think cows dont act like that you need to spend some more time on GS. There are good lemming,bad lemmings,good cows,bad cows.

There are mostly bad ill informed ones that make up fallacies and have many misconceptions. Im only angry towards lemming because im a PC gamer and they think they can out smart out hermits. Ive even tagged a bunch of stupid threads that lemming make and we just own them. Ever hear this one. "It will cost you like $3000 to run crysis on max." When in reality i can build a PC to run it on max for little ocer $1000. Im not trying to go off topic. just trying to prove my point about some lemmings.

V_Zarnold_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49 V_Zarnold_N
Member since 2006 • 1272 Posts

I'll take number 6.

ReverseCycology
same here considering that the last excuse for 360 owners is whoring GeOW? lmao wtf have cows been doing with killzone and motorstorm... and rfom? well at least until they flop
deathtrap90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deathtrap90
[QUOTE="deathtrap90"]

[QUOTE="Killfox"]Please dont put words in my mouth. I never said quantity equals quality which we found out with the 360. Theres a little ownage for yah. I know that MS is putting a lot of money into bungie to since MS owns them. Please please dont get me wrong. Im going to pick up halo3 for my 360. Just dont act like lemmings always act even if something does look good. If its not on their system it sucks. Thats pretty much how it goes. They also bash crappy port on PS3. When the original platform is 360. Which the way that PS3 and 360 work are completely different. I could go on but im not.Killfox

There are mostly bad ill informed ones that make up fallacies and have many misconceptions. Im only angry towards lemming because im a PC gamer and they think they can out smart out hermits. Ive even tagged a bunch of stupid threads that lemming make and we just own them. Ever hear this one. "It will cost you like $3000 to run crysis on max." When in reality i can build a PC to run it on max for little ocer $1000. Im not trying to go off topic. just trying to prove my point about some lemmings.

Okay,you faced off a couple bad lemmings,But are they the only species flaming Crysis ? Every single fanboy group glames any threat to their console.Cows flame Halo ,Lemmings flame Killzone,Hermits dont do a lot of attempts at pre ownage as they have a lot of everything.Wii has its leauge of its own and dont have a lot of crazy sheep knowing their console isnt the best hardware wise.

Putting up a fight against hermits is just crazy.

But what makes lemmings as a whole dumber/smarter than Hermits or any other species ? Using a type of fanboy in statement like that is combining tons of people into 1 which is just pure ignorance.