Killzone Shadow Fall: Ultra High Bitrate MP footage

• 161 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59236 Posts

Actually I just noticed the log branch, the vine leaves and the grass didn't react at all to the explosion, it remains totally static.

Crysis came out in 2007 and practically every blade of grass reacts to the player. Same with arma, you can flatten entire forests.

Next gen doesn't seem to exactly be pushing the bar.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Gue1 said:

looks so good I wouldn't even care if this is the highest quality that could be achieved on the PS4.

I remember saying this exact same sentence back in 06 when Gears 1 was released and look how much better it got.

mrmcygan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By mrmcygan
Member since 2010 • 882 Posts

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#154  Edited By -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

Looks ok. Lots of pop in though but not as bad as BF4 on PS4. The frame rate doesn't look like it's 60. I also noticed really weird animation on the distant models. By distant I mean like 15 metres away. The map also looks absolutely tiny.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#155  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@ramonnl: Alreaady know the game looks good. I'm more curious to how well it plays. It sucks that it's not part of the PS4 kiosk games.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

@KHAndAnime said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Looks like the original Crysis with a mix of low and medium settings. I'm content, but I've seen better on PC. It doesn't look as good as the PC versions of Crysis 3 and Battlefield 3 on max settings.

Looks better than Battlefield 3 in my opinion. In scale BF3 surely has it beat, but in art direction, color pallete, and environmental detail - Killzone : SF walks all over it.

No. Just no.

Yes, just yes. Battlefield 3 doesn't look that great to me anymore. This looks better to me, a little less drab.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#157  Edited By -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

@emgesp said:

Looks amazing, much better than BF4.

No.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
@KHAndAnime said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@KHAndAnime said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Looks like the original Crysis with a mix of low and medium settings. I'm content, but I've seen better on PC. It doesn't look as good as the PC versions of Crysis 3 and Battlefield 3 on max settings.

Looks better than Battlefield 3 in my opinion. In scale BF3 surely has it beat, but in art direction, color pallete, and environmental detail - Killzone : SF walks all over it.

No. Just no.

Yes, just yes. Battlefield 3 doesn't look that great to me anymore. This looks better to me, a little less drab.

Agreed. I've always thought BF3's graphics were massively over-hyped.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

The SP graphics would destroy BF4's to hell and back.

murray69murray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#160 murray69murray
Member since 2013 • 127 Posts

@Kinthalis said:

I didn't see anythign in there that looked better than BF4 on Ultra on PC.

murray69murray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#161 murray69murray
Member since 2013 • 127 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Opinions are irrelevant, you should much rather provide objective statements. The factors you included such as "art direction and colour pallete" are subjective terms.

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By greensand24
Member since 2011 • 457 Posts

@gpuking:

Game barely looks better than kz 3. Game looks good mate don't get me wrong but it doesn't blow me away.

The ultra bit footage while nice to look at was underwhelming. Didn't really impress me. Even with this ultra bit footage Ryse is still visually more impressive. Just admit it man and move on lol.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#163 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@murray69murray said:

@KHAndAnime said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Opinions are irrelevant, you should much rather provide objective statements. The factors you included such as "art direction and colour pallete" are subjective terms.

Hahhahaha....you're kidding right? Graphics are made up subjective and objective elements. If you don't know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then you should be off the internet and back in school.