This topic is locked from further discussion.

GhettoTaxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 GhettoTaxii
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
I've been waiting for about a year and a few months since the PS3 was supposed to be released when the 360 was. Too bad it was delayed a year and still sucked, and now too bad that in the future MGS4 is the only REALLY cool game coming out, but 360 might get that, and I don't care about FF13, the older ones are funner. PS3 LOSES!
dunxxt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 dunxxt
Member since 2005 • 72 Posts
amen
-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -Spock-
Member since 2006 • 7072 Posts
There are still plenty of games that are a good reason to get a PS3. I'm getting mine in August for Motor Storm, Heavenly Sword and Virtua Fighter 5. And of course a Blu-Ray player.
GhettoTaxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 GhettoTaxii
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
VF5 is for 360, so BOOYAH
-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -Spock-
VF5 is for 360, so BOOYAHGhettoTaxii
Playing with a d-pad like that and possibly watered down graphics? No thank you.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
Where did this Just Wait thing come from?Hell Just Wait should be used for the Gamecube....just wait for a game after Res 4
aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Getting my Ps3 for Blue ray player and MGS4.

nacademy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nacademy
Member since 2004 • 227 Posts

To GhettoTaxi,

You have Master Chief in your sig.  That alone makes everything you say completely useless.  You no doubt are one of those people who are like "ZOMFGBBQ HALO R TEH BESTEST GAME EVR!!!!!1111" when you have never even heard of some classics that violate halo from behind in broad daylight even when halo is looking in a mirror watching them come up.  If you also play R6, thank you for the kills we all get off you.

Avatar image for jigglebilly1983
jigglebilly1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jigglebilly1983
Member since 2006 • 2696 Posts
I've been waiting for about a year and a few months since the PS3 was supposed to be released when the 360 was. Too bad it was delayed a year and still sucked, and now too bad that in the future MGS4 is the only REALLY cool game coming out, but 360 might get that, and I don't care about FF13, the older ones are funner. PS3 LOSES!GhettoTaxii
Wow. another ignorant post from a worthless fanboy. rad. just what this forum needs more of.
Prid3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 Prid3r
Member since 2004 • 8643 Posts
[QUOTE="GhettoTaxii"]VF5 is for 360, so BOOYAH-Spock-
Playing with a d-pad like that and possibly watered down graphics? No thank you.

The possibility of better graphics are higher.
The possibility of having Online play is there .
Joystick > D-pad when it come to arcade fighter ( ask Japanese ) .
you = fail
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
[QUOTE="-Spock-"][QUOTE="GhettoTaxii"]VF5 is for 360, so BOOYAHPrid3r

you = fail

you honestly think the 360 version will score higher?
Prid3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 Prid3r
Member since 2004 • 8643 Posts
[QUOTE="Prid3r"][QUOTE="-Spock-"][QUOTE="GhettoTaxii"]VF5 is for 360, so BOOYAHpoopinloop32

you = fail

no since it will come out later ( later version always score lower ) but I think it will be the better version , that of course , if it's not a direct port .
bman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 bman000
Member since 2006 • 3592 Posts
[QUOTE="GhettoTaxii"]VF5 is for 360, so BOOYAH-Spock-

Joystick is better and look http://games.kikizo.com/news/200612/075.asp 360 version will look better!
-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -Spock-

[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="Prid3r"][QUOTE="-Spock-"][QUOTE="GhettoTaxii"]VF5 is for 360, so BOOYAHPrid3r

The possibility of better graphics are higher. - Perhaps, but the PS3's architecture is very similar to the arcade machine it's based around, therefore it will look identical to the already stunning arcade version. The 360 version however will need obvious refinements to suit the console and get the most from the game. I'm not arguing that it can't look better, but there's a better chance the PS3 version will look closer to the arcade original.
The possibility of having Online play is there . - Indeed it's a possibility, but SEGA have stated it would be too unstable. Virtua Fighter is based around speed and accuracy - something which is impossible to do if lag comes into play.
Joystick > D-pad when it come to arcade fighter ( ask Japanese ) . - PS3 is getting its own version of the arcade stick very soon. Plus it won't collect dust with games like Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur IV coming this year.
you = fail - we both have our own good points

no since it will come out later ( later version always score lower ) but I think it will be the better version , that of course , if it's not a direct port .

Firstly, i've bolded my response to your comeback.

Secondly, by your own logic, the PS3 version of Oblivion will score over 9.6.

-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Spock-
[QUOTE="-Spock-"][QUOTE="GhettoTaxii"]VF5 is for 360, so BOOYAHbman000

Joystick is better and look http://games.kikizo.com/news/200612/075.asp 360 version will look better!

"This is, of course, subject to change."
lilrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 lilrush
Member since 2005 • 1695 Posts
I've been waiting for about a year and a few months since the PS3 was supposed to be released when the 360 was. Too bad it was delayed a year and still sucked, and now too bad that in the future MGS4 is the only REALLY cool game coming out, but 360 might get that, and I don't care about FF13, the older ones are funner. PS3 LOSES!GhettoTaxii
Yeah, but then again PS3 didn't have a launch that was crawling with problems and defects. The wait was worth it for a clean launch with no major console problems.