Just Cause 3: The Best Game To End 2015 With a Bang?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts

End of November. December coming up, and also, the end of the year.

We had big hitters such as The Witcher 3, Batman: Arkham Knight, Fallout 4, Halo 5, Metal Gear Solid 5, and Onechanbara ZII: Chaos. In the end, the month of December, remain a few. Just Cause 3, Xenoblade Chronicles XXX, and Rainbow Six: Siege.

The year is not over quite yet, but between all these games, is Just Cause 3 a good game to end this year with?

It has explosions. No nonsense, and a wingsuit. It's bretty gewd. So, yeah, year's almost over. You getting Just Cause 3 or anything else? Try to get some hours in, see how these games are? Or are you about done for the year. Working on the backlog. Seeing what else is going on. Nothing special.

Me? As you are all interested in, Just Cause 3 and Xenoblade Chronicles. Working my way through JC3. And next week, Xenoblade is coming. Busy, busy. Lucky I got some days off of work.

Go.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

Definitely grabbing this and Xenoblade. Still need to grab Tomb Raider... Thank God I still have a couple of vacation days this year... Might try and make a long weekend.

Just remembered I have JC2, and barely played it. What I did play was fun as all Hell.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#3 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

I expect it will pair nicely with substance abuse over the holidays

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#4 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Yes.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 freedomfreak
@with_teeth26 said:

I expect it will pair nicely with substance abuse over the holidays

Holy shit, it does.

Randoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Randoggy
Member since 2003 • 3497 Posts

This game is really cheap at cdkeys.com right now for any PC players interested in this game.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#7 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58961 Posts

But does it have emotion?

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#8 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

We had big hitters such as The Witcher 3, Batman: Arkham Knight, Fallout 4, Halo 5, Metal Gear Solid 5, and Onechanbara ZII: Chaos. In the end, the month of December, remain a few. Just Cause 3, Xenoblade Chronicles XXX, and Rainbow Six: Siege.

The year is not over quite yet, but between all these games, is Just Cause 3 a good game to end this year with?

It has explosions. No nonsense, and a wingsuit. It's bretty gewd. So, yeah, year's almost over. You getting Just Cause 3 or anything else? Try to get some hours in, see how these games are? Or are you about done for the year. Working on the backlog. Seeing what else is going on. Nothing special.

Me? As you are all interested in, Just Cause 3 and Xenoblade Chronicles. Working my way through JC3. And next week, Xenoblade is coming. Busy, busy. Lucky I got some days off of work.

Go.

let see

the witcher 3? only good game in list however it can be very boring

Arkham knights? failed

fallout 4? skyrim with guns

Halo 5? its halo

MGS5? unfinish game

onechandbara? stupid game

just cause 3 looks like best game of this year.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 freedomfreak
@uninspiredcup said:

But does it have emotion?

As an honest man, it's no Undertale.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 freedomfreak

@ghosts4ever: You seem like the kind of man that would be better off, in life, with a schwanzenstücke up your arschenhöller.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#11 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

@ghosts4ever: You seem like the kind of man that would be better off, in life, with a schwanzenstücke up your arschenhöller.

no

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

I picked up a bit at the end of the year, AC Syndicate, Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Star Wars Battlefront, Fallout 4, and a bunch else on sale over the digital Black Friday sales, I also just picked up Devil Survivor 2 finally. I'm still set at the very least getting Just Cause 3, no doubt in my mind that it's gonna blow my hair back. Also the developers of Rebel Galaxy have said the game is getting a November/December release on consoles but they're just waiting on certification so I'll be getting that for sure too. Plus, for my Wii U, hitting up Walmart today in hopes of getting Splatoon for $25. Prety sure I'll get Xenoblade Chronicles X as I haven't bought a Wii U game since Captain Toad. Someday I'll get around to getting/playing Fatal Frame for Wii U, but I wanna clear up some of this mammoth backlist first.

As far as digital Black Friday sales go, I got DMC4 and Dark Souls II remasters, and COD Ghosts and Advance Warfare since I haven't touched a COD games since Black Ops & Modern Warfare 3. Overall, should all be enough to hold me over until Far Cry Primal =D

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#13 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Absolutely.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Imo it stands between Just Cause 3 and Tomb Raider

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46288 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

I picked up a bit at the end of the year, AC Syndicate, Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Star Wars Battlefront, Fallout 4, and a bunch else on sale over the digital Black Friday sales, I also just picked up Devil Survivor 2 finally. I'm still set at the very least getting Just Cause 3, no doubt in my mind that it's gonna blow my hair back. Also the developers of Rebel Galaxy have said the game is getting a November/December release on consoles but they're just waiting on certification so I'll be getting that for sure too. Plus, for my Wii U, hitting up Walmart today in hopes of getting Splatoon for $25. Prety sure I'll get Xenoblade Chronicles X as I haven't bought a Wii U game since Captain Toad. Someday I'll get around to getting/playing Fatal Frame for Wii U, but I wanna clear up some of this mammoth backlist first.

As far as digital Black Friday sales go, I got DMC4 and Dark Souls II remasters, and COD Ghosts and Advance Warfare since I haven't touched a COD games since Black Ops & Modern Warfare 3. Overall, should all be enough to hold me over until Far Cry Primal =D

Can't wait to see some gameplay for Far Cry Primal !

I have also bought more games this holiday than I was expecting. I guess... there is just so much good stuff coming out. You can't pass up.

I picked up Fallout 4 even when I don't have to enough to dedicate to a huge game like that.

Right now my gaming time will go into AC: Syndicate, Dying Light and next week Just Cause 3.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#16 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Stoked this and Rainbow Six are coming out in Dec. One singleplayer, one multiplayer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a8875b6c648f
deactivated-5a8875b6c648f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5a8875b6c648f
Member since 2015 • 954 Posts

Absolutely yes. JC3 will be a GOTY contender.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@freedomfreak said:

Go.

let see

Arkham knights? failed

Halo 5? its halo

MGS5? unfinish game

yarayararayarayarayarayara

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

Oh yes, definitely. As a huge fan of JC2, I can't exactly describe in words how excited I am for JC3.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Getting this and siege. Still working through fallout 4 though. ****, too many games.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@acp_45 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@freedomfreak said:

Go.

let see

Arkham knights? failed

Halo 5? its halo

MGS5? unfinish game

If you think all those games aren't worth your time, then maybe you should leave gaming and pick up knitting cause gaming isn't for you.

360ru13r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 360ru13r
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts

Yes literally. In the famous words of Tiny Tina, "BURN ALL THE BABIES!?!?!?!"

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

@freedomfreak: Fallout 4. That is all.

quatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#24 quatoe
Member since 2005 • 7242 Posts

I will picking this and Xenoblade up. I just wanna make shit burn, and thankfully that is the whole point of Just Cause. Might pick up the second game for cheap just for shit and gigs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@acp_45 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@freedomfreak said:

Go.

let see

Arkham knights? failed

Halo 5? its halo

MGS5? unfinish game

If you think all those games aren't worth your time, then maybe you should leave gaming and pick up knitting cause gaming isn't for you.

He is too good for gaming.

And he has come to GS forums to proclaim his absolute superiority.

Here BigShot, let's have some tea while we admire his fleeting presence on this thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@acp_45 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@acp_45 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@freedomfreak said:

Go.

let see

Arkham knights? failed

Halo 5? its halo

MGS5? unfinish game

Here BigShot, let's have some tea while we admire his fleeting presence on this thread.

LOL Dudes take themselves way too seriously when it's just games. Just play the games and shut up with your criticisms, if you have no interest in it then move on to another game or just choose another hobby.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@acp_45 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@acp_45 said:
@ghosts4ever said:

let see

Arkham knights? failed

Halo 5? its halo

MGS5? unfinish game

LOL Dudes take themselves way too seriously when it's just games. Just play the games and shut up with your criticisms, if you have no interest in it then move on to another game or just choose another hobby.

It comes down to refining your taste to alway have the optimum experiences. People who rant on games are usually people who either just want to rant or simply don't know what the hell refine even means.