Is Switch selling well because of exclusives or portability?

• 88 results
Micropixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 Micropixel
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@Micropixel said:
@AzatiS said:
@Micropixel said:
@AzatiS said:

Reasons :

1) Marketing gave the impression ( false impression ) this is a great deal for it being 2 in 1. Nintendo had all the valid reasons to do and say so but sheep ... called sheep for a reason.

Wait, what? What marketing AD were you looking at? Because this is a flat out LIE. It's marketed as a single device that can be played with or without a Television (which it does perfectly). There's no falsehood here. It's actually a key selling point.

No, you should check how whole market taking it as. A console !!! Console this , console that. Stop fooling yourself that Nintendo marketed this device as what really is , a handheld. Wake up.

Same happened with Sony or even MS saying "4K this, 4K that". BS

People calling Nintendo fans sheep for a reason and more and more i beleive theres a serious reason why aside teasing

Nope. Show me an AD from Nintendo themselves that backs this up. HINT: There are none.

All you've done is either misinterpret The Switch AD campaign OR chosen to spin it away from it's prime features in order to low-ball it. There's nothing in your argument that proves that the Switch can't do what it's advertised to do (which is play with or without a TV). Comparing it to Sony or Microsoft's True 4k claims isn't the same because we actually have a thorough technical analysis of both their machines that show without question that they don't necessarily do True 4k. A tech analysis of the Switch however would show that the device not only substantially works as a stand alone handheld, but also seamlessly interfaces with a television set and actually performs better when it's docked to a TV than it does as a handheld. Either way, this breaks your argument.

You can keep calling it a handheld if you want based on it's form factor or your own personal use, but really, it's a hybrid device that's designed to be both. You get both features at purchase whether you choose to use them or not. As I said earlier, there's no falsehood here.

What the hell are you smoking ? What is wrong with you people i dont get it.

We know you don't get it. That's the problem lol.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

Nintendo Handhelds always sold well but you already knew that. Again, stop with the crap threads... Sheeesh.

:P

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#53  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@Micropixel said:
@AzatiS said:
@Micropixel said:
@AzatiS said:

No, you should check how whole market taking it as. A console !!! Console this , console that. Stop fooling yourself that Nintendo marketed this device as what really is , a handheld. Wake up.

People calling Nintendo fans sheep for a reason and more and more i beleive theres a serious reason why aside teasing

Nope. Show me an AD from Nintendo themselves that backs this up. HINT: There are none.

All you've done is either misinterpret The Switch AD campaign OR chosen to spin it away from it's prime features in order to low-ball it. There's nothing in your argument that proves that the Switch can't do what it's advertised to do (which is play with or without a TV). Comparing it to Sony or Microsoft's True 4k claims isn't the same because we actually have a thorough technical analysis of both their machines that show without question that they don't necessarily do True 4k. A tech analysis of the Switch however would show that the device not only substantially works as a stand alone handheld, but also seamlessly interfaces with a television set and actually performs better when it's docked to a TV than it does as a handheld. Either way, this breaks your argument.

You can keep calling it a handheld if you want based on it's form factor or your own personal use, but really, it's a hybrid device that's designed to be both. You get both features at purchase whether you choose to use them or not. As I said earlier, there's no falsehood here.

Yeah indeed, how comes only sheep dont get me is a serious matter. lol. The fanboyism in latest years is way and beyond. As i said before, i thought the nickname sheep for N fans as a teasing matter but now im starting to beleive its on point.

EDIT : Also the fact that all this started about a "lol" i said to a post you sheepheads misread proves my point further. hahaha! SW at its finnest !

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@Micropixel said:
@AzatiS said:
@Micropixel said:
@AzatiS said:

Yeah indeed, how comes only sheep dont get me is a serious matter. lol. The fanboyism in latest years is way and beyond. As i said before, i thought the nickname sheep for N fans as a teasing matter but now im starting to beleive its on point.

EDIT : Also the fact that all this started about a "lol" i said to a post you sheepheads misread proves my point further. hahaha! SW at its finnest !

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 AzatiS

@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@Micropixel said:

Just stop silly, you food it up today big time and you desperatly trying to make up for it. It wont work, move on. Better luck next time.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Techhog89

@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@Micropixel said:

Just stop silly, you food it up today big time and you desperatly trying to make up for it. It wont work, move on. Better luck next time.

I made a small reading mistake. You lied and keep changing goalposts, and top of that you came into this thread when you hate Switch and then got upset that people who like Switch came into a thread about the system, all because you have the nasty combination of arrogance and a fragile ego. Frankly, you're kinda pathetic.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#57 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@Micropixel said:

I made a small reading mistake. You lied and keep changing goalposts, and top of that you came into this thread when you hate Switch and then got upset that people who like Switch came into a thread about the system, all because you have the nasty combination of arrogance and a fragile ego. Frankly, you're kinda pathetic.

I just ignore him now, he doesn't make any good arguments at all and just resort to name calling. So sad, due to the Switch being Gen 9 leader right now.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44147 Posts

@stereointegrity said:
@SecretPolice said:

Nintendo Handhelds always sold well but you already knew that. Again, stop with the crap threads... Sheeesh.

:P

hehe.... Dag nab it how could I forget, it's almost criminal for me not to include the dreaded........ :P

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By AzatiS

@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:

Nah, you did a small reading mistake ? Hahaha ! You made fun of my english numerous times and you couldnt even read properly a post in your native language ? You jumped on me when all i said to that reply to the post you misread was a "lol" ?

Clearly showing what kind of person you are and what kind of ego you having. You got exposed and you fkd that up pretty good. You and some others around go offended by a "lol". You proving what im saying all along for sheep of this forum ( and few others like you ) over and over. Hahaha ! Im having a blast when in the end im exposing you.

Then you tried hard to move from that fiasco of yours but you cant do that. You got exposed already. Now keep crying i dont mind. Ego ego ego .. haha. I hurt it badly ? Sorry, all i had to do is type a lol. You did that to yourself.

Now keep chasing me around and keep trash coming, you just proving my point. You do nothing more , nothing less.

And all that for a "lol" to a funny post i posted ? Some of you are so butthurt is unbeleivable.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By AzatiS

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:

I just ignore him now, he doesn't make any good arguments at all and just resort to name calling. So sad, due to the Switch being Gen 9 leader right now.

Hahaha ! I should be the one to ignore you !! What arguments you tlaking about, i just posted a lol to a guy posted something and look what happened ! I hurt your feelings so bad in the past or your ego is out of this world? What is it ? Let me guess ... a combination of both !! Haha.

I predicted Switch will do good so why to be sad over a prediction of mine when 95% of you, sheep themselves, didnt even think it will do good ? Hahaha !| Daaamn ! Even your trolling backfiring.

Just stop it sillies, today wasnt your day. Just move on, you messed that up.

MarioFan264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#61 MarioFan264
Member since 2004 • 1025 Posts

Definitely seems to me like it's selling for the portability factor. It doesn't have very many "exclusives" to speak of. Most of its best games are Wii U games (Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8), with the biggest exclusive by far being Super Mario Odyssey.

I look at the Switch, as a long-time Nintendo fan, and I really don't understand how this system is selling. It must really come down to the portability and advertising. The system itself is underpowered, as per usual, but also is lacking in many ways. Everything is overpriced, and Nintendo is going to expect people to pay for their online system which is bare bones and has reverted back to the dreaded Friend Codes. Nintendo learned nothing, but gets success anyway. It's sad to me as a Nintendo fan.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Techhog89

@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

Nah, you did a small reading mistake ? Hahaha ! You made fun of my english numerous times and you couldnt even read properly a post in your native language ? You jumped on me when all i said to that reply to the post you misread was a "lol" ?

Clearly showing what kind of person you are and what kind of ego you having. You got exposed and you fkd that up pretty good. You and some others around go offended by a "lol". You proving what im saying all along for sheep of this forum ( and few others like you ) over and over. Hahaha ! Im having a blast when in the end im exposing you.

Then you tried hard to move from that fiasco of yours but you cant do that. You got exposed already. Now keep crying i dont mind. Ego ego ego .. haha. I hurt it badly ? Sorry, all i had to do is type a lol. You did that to yourself.

Now keep chasing me around and keep trash coming, you just proving my point. You do nothing more , nothing less.

And all that for a "lol" to a funny post i posted ? Some of you are so butthurt is unbeleivable.

The brain has this funny way of making assumptions when you read too quickly, and it happens most often when reading languages you're fluent in.

But fine, you win this round... if this were the same thread where you made that "lol" comment in the first place. However, it's no, which shows that this is all the result of your fragile ego needing something to cling to. You can't handle people disagreeing with you, so in order to cope you need to put them down. It's sad, really. You're saying that this is all about that comment, but that has nothing to do with this thread. You just want it to be about that because it makes you feel better. Sorry dude, but I wasn't chasing you. I just saw you in this thread being your typical bitter self and responded, and then you got upset because of the image I posted. It's all really pathetic.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

I love cup head. I just wish I could play it in the living room without taking up the TV my gf wants to watch.

If only there was a way to do this...

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64  Edited By Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I bought mine as a family friendly couch co-op system. Out of the five games I've bought for it, only Zelda doesn't have multiplayer.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

I say both..

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By AzatiS

@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

The brain has this funny way of making assumptions when you read too quickly, and it happens most often when reading languages you're fluent in.

But fine, you win this round... if this were the same thread where you made that "lol" comment in the first place. However, it's no, which shows that this is all the result of your fragile ego needing something to cling to. You can't handle people disagreeing with you, so in order to cope you need to put them down. It's sad, really. You're saying that this is all about that comment, but that has nothing to do with this thread. You just want it to be about that because it makes you feel better. Sorry dude, but I wasn't chasing you. I just saw you in this thread being your typical bitter self and responded, and then you got upset because of the image I posted. It's all really pathetic.

The only pathetic thing was and is actually your need to try to trash talk that made you look like a tool because you even misread the original post, specially when you said so many craps about my english before and other ridiculous things ( like i wish i could ban you from my posts etc let alone you flagged my posts numerous times before just because )

Laughing over someones post is far from bitter. Its a healthy respond. So for you and some others here to get bitter because of a simple "lol" as a respond to someones post specially when you didnt even read what that guy said = the only thing i found pathetic here.

So, whatever you say, its all up there for everyone to see.I dont need to say anything else. You messed up big time on your own, everything else are just excuses or spins to move away of that fact. Youre the synonym of BACKFIRE haha.

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#67 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

I think portability is a big factor. Sure, Doom on Switch looks worse than the PC's low settings, though the fact that id Tech 6 got crammed into an off-the-shelf Tegra chip is kind of a big deal.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Techhog89

@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

The only pathetic thing was and is actually your need to try to trash talk that made you look like a tool because you even misread the original post, specially when you said so many craps about my english before and other ridiculous things ( like i wish i could ban you from my posts etc let alone you flagged my posts numerous times before just because )

Laughing over someones post is far from bitter. Its a healthy respond. So for you and some others here to get bitter because of a simple "lol" as a respond to someones post specially when you didnt even read what that guy said = the only thing i found pathetic here.

So, whatever you say, its all up there for everyone to see.I dont need to say anything else. You messed up big time on your own, everything else are just excuses or spins to move away of that fact. Youre the synonym of BACKFIRE haha.

lol

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 GioVela2010
Member since 2008 • 5566 Posts

I purchased 2, one for my daughter and one for my son.

Also purchases 4 home bases

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By AzatiS

@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

lol

You see, you trying to bait me with a "lol" so you spin all this mess towards me if i answer back the same way you did.I can read you like an open book. Just stop it, accept that you messed up on this one and try something else in some other thread to pick on me. Just let it go, whatever you do after that fiasco of yours you cant turn it over. Why you trying so hard ? You feeling ashamed or foolish for what you did or is your ego hurt ? Poor guy, you messing with the wrong people. I can even tell what you trying to do before you do it hahaha !

Anyways, happy new year ! lol

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Techhog89

@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

lol

You see, you trying to bait me with a "lol" so you spin all this mess towards me if i answer back the same way you did.I can read you like an open book. Just stop it, accept that you messed up on this one and try something else in some other thread to pick on me. Just let it go, whatever you do after that fiasco of yours you cant turn it over. Why you trying so hard ? You feeling ashamed or foolish for what you did or is your ego hurt ? Poor guy, you messing with the wrong people. I can even tell what you trying to do before you do it hahaha !

I did accept that I misread it. You're the one not letting that go. And you definitely took the bait lol

So, why does the idea of Nintendo being successful pain you enough that you compulsively have to put people down or deny it to maintain your ego? Does that only apply to Nintendo, or to other consoles as well? You insult the games too, so it doesn't sound like you want them to/care if they go third-party, so why not just move on and focus on what you like?

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#72 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

Both.

Kjtc1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#73 Kjtc1979
Member since 2017 • 365 Posts

@techhog89 said:

I did accept that I misread it. You're the one not letting that go. And you definitely took the bait lol

So, why does the idea of Nintendo being successful pain you enough that you compulsively have to put people down or deny it to maintain your ego? Does that only apply to Nintendo, or to other consoles as well? You insult the games too, so it doesn't sound like you want them to/care if they go third-party, so why not just move on and focus on what you like?

Trolls gonna troll. Just walk away.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By AzatiS

@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

lol

What all this has to do with " hes a saltmine " ? You changing subjects. Your idiotic answer to my "lol" was where all started. What is this now ? Nintendi being successful = pain when i predicted Switch has a very high chance to do good over and over ? When i was assuring sheep themselves even when we knew nothing about Switch that if it provides great titles on release will do great ?

What the hell is wrong with you peeps ? Why you try so hard to find something against me when all you do is talking out of your ass, i really dont get it.

Oh and because i can tell you, like all others here saying, im full of BS and i should backup what im saying like im a liar or something ( usually i dont even bother with such craps, like i need to prove im not an elephant to random guys like you ), for you alone.

So please , you trying so hard but i can backup everything and make you look bad instead. 2 years ago i was saying to sheep that NX has nothing to worry about if they reveal great games on release. Heres the proof before you start your usual BS.

So wtf you talking about ? Name me a single guy, 2 years ago almost, being optimistic about NX ( we didnt even know what was it ) ... You wont find a single guy, including sheepheads. I was !! So wtf you trying to say now ? I insult Nintendo games when i was predicted Zelda BOTW might be one of the best Zelda ever made ? When i went to Zelda official hype thread and i congratulated Nintendo for their AAAA title ? Hhahahahaah!

You making this even worse for you, just move on. You all should face facts and opinions that are way different than yours. You getting so mad and irritated for hearing someone say for example Switch is a handheld with TV connectivity. Thats what it is to me, period. And you guys going crazy and you starting the trash talk everytime someone has something different to say or something that isnt in line with your opinion. Like you getting paid from Nintendo. Wtf !!!

Otherwise as i said, go post to Nintendo fan club subforum, not in System wars. Problem solved. As long as you posting here, you gonna hear some facts, truth and different opinions. Period. Now if you cant handle it, its on you. The funny thing though is .. you still posting in System wars. So let me ask you something, why you keep posting in SW if you cant take trolling, different opinions and everything SW is all about ?

Anyways,those BS you just posted though ... are out of your ass and i just proved it. Say whatever you want, lets move on from this, it wasnt your day ( or should i say days lol ). Better luck next time.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Techhog89

@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

lol

What all this has to do with " hes a saltmine " ? You changing subjects. Your idiotic answer to my "lol" was where all started. What is this now ? Nintendi being successful = pain when i predicted Switch has a very high chance to do good over and over ? When i was assuring sheep themselves even when we knew nothing about Switch that if it provides great titles on release will do great ?

What the hell is wrong with you peeps ? Why you try so hard to find something against me when all you do is talking out of your ass, i really dont get it.

Oh and because i can tell you, like all others here saying, im full of BS and i should backup what im saying like im a liar or something ( usually i dont even bother with such craps, like i need to prove im not an elephant to random guys like you ), for you alone.

So please , you trying so hard but i can backup everything and make you look bad instead. 2 years ago i was saying to sheep that NX has nothing to worry about if they reveal great games on release. Heres the proof before you start your usual BS.

So wtf you talking about ? Name me a single guy, 2 years ago almost, being optimistic about NX ( we didnt even know what was it ) ... You wont find a single guy, including sheepheads. I was !! So wtf you trying to say now ? I insult Nintendo games when i was predicted Zelda BOTW might be one of the best Zelda ever made ? When i went to Zelda official hype thread and i congratulated Nintendo for their AAAA title ? Hhahahahaah!

You making this even worse for you, just move on. You all should face facts and opinions that are way different than yours. You getting so mad and irritated for hearing someone say for example Switch is a handheld with TV connectivity. Thats what it is to me, period. And you guys going crazy and you starting the trash talk everytime someone has something different to say or something that isnt in line with your opinion. Like you getting paid from Nintendo. Wtf !!!

Otherwise as i said, go post to Nintendo fan club subforum, not in System wars. Problem solved. As long as you posting here, you gonna hear some facts, truth and different opinions. Period. Now if you cant handle it, its on you. The funny thing though is .. you still posting in System wars. So let me ask you something, why you keep posting in SW if you cant take trolling, different opinions and everything SW is all about ?

Anyways,those BS you just posted though ... are out of your ass and i just proved it. Say whatever you want, lets move on from this, it wasnt your day ( or should i say days lol ). Better luck next time.

tl;dr

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 AzatiS

@techhog89 said:

tl;dr

No problem, you read or not, same outcome.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Techhog89

@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

tl;dr

No. If I had read you would have responded with another pointless essay.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By AzatiS

@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

tl;dr

Its ok, do as you like. You read or not, i proved you wrong AGAIN !

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Techhog89

@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

tl;dr

You've never proved me wrong.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By AzatiS

@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:

Read then or just go away. You choose.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Techhog89

@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:

You've never proven me wrong on anything.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By AzatiS

@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:

Learn to read then. lol

You said "So, why does the idea of Nintendo being successful pain you enough that you compulsively have to put people down or deny it to maintain your ego?"

Epic bullshit ! I just made you look bad AGAIN with a single screenshot i took from a conversation i had almost 2 years ago. And i can show you way more. At this point its pretty clear youre desperate to reverse this whole thing you got into but you cant find a single thing to be able to do that ... and thats the funny thing. You messing with the wrong dude.

Now go back to "your english" arguments, the only thing you ever said to me that can be valid. Pathetic

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Techhog89

@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:

Learn to read then. lol

You said "So, why does the idea of Nintendo being successful pain you enough that you compulsively have to put people down or deny it to maintain your ego?"

Epic bullshit ! I just made you look bad AGAIN with a single screenshot i took from a conversation i had almost 2 years ago. And i can show you way more. At this point its pretty clear youre desperate to reverse this whole thing you got into but you cant find a single thing to be able to do that ... and thats the funny thing. You messing with the wrong dude.

Now go back to "your english" arguments, the only thing you ever said to me that can be valid. Pathetic

A lot can change in two years. You clearly hate Switch and want/need t to fail. I also love how you summed up that entire long-winded post in a couple of sentences.

P.S.: I did read it. I was trolling you.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By AzatiS

@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

Learn to read then. lol

A lot can change in two years. You clearly hate Switch and want/need t to fail. I also love how you summed up that entire long-winded post in a couple of sentences.

Hahaha ! What the hell... How am i hating on Switch ? Because i think its an overpriced handheld and a console wannabe when its not ? Thats my opinion, you all guys hating on me because of that. How im hating Switch when i was thinking to buy one when i thought might be a great console before its reveal ? How i want Switch to fail when i was one of the very few in here that predicted it can do pretty good over and over ?

I mean you dont make any sense man ! Really just go back to " your english sucks " argument, the only valid thing you ever argued with me all this time.

PS. I know you did.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Techhog89

@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

Learn to read then. lol

Hahaha ! What the hell... How am i hating on Switch ? Because i think its an overpriced handheld and a console wannabe when its not ? Thats my opinion, you all guys hating on me because of that. How im hating Switch when i was thinking to buy one when i thought might be a great console before its reveal ? How i want Switch to fail when i was one of the very few in here that predicted it can do pretty good over and over ?

I mean you dont make any sense man ! Really just go back to " your english sucks " argument, the only valid thing you ever argued with me all this time.

PS. I know you did.

You go into every Switch thread to argue with people who don't agree with your opinion that it's only a handheld and then tell them that its success doesn't matter because you feel that Nintendo abandons all consoles after 3 years (even though you otherwise insist that it's a handheld). Sounds like hating to me. I don't care what you did before reveal; now, you're just a hater and a troll.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By AzatiS

@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

PS. I know you did.

You go into every Switch thread to argue with people who don't agree with your opinion that it's only a handheld and then tell them that its success doesn't matter because you feel that Nintendo abandons all consoles after 3 years (even though you otherwise insist that it's a handheld). Sounds like hating to me. I don't care what you did before reveal; now, you're just a hater and a troll.

Im going into a thread because i have something to say. Im not making any thread to diss/hype products like most of you do, im not starting arguments without a reason like you do. You do that all the time like the pathetic attempt that backfired in this thread.

The other guy that responded to my "lol" got vanished . At least im not full of shit like you guys. Im backing up everything. If you agree or getting mad is another story.

Nintendo is letting their consoles go into soft/hard life support WAY earlier than they should. The excuses i was hearing from sheep in 90s and early 00s was about cartridges/sales. Then Wii came that had neither problem with cartridges nor sales like N64/GC had then Nintendo dumped it hard despite having 100+ millions of users out there AND massive profits from insane hardware and software sales. And you getting mad about facts ? Why someone to get mad or irritated with facts ? It is what it is, move on !

All im talking are facts, no BS, no trolling. If i troll its pretty obvious. If its an opinion of mine, i make it clear. You can say whatever you want, you wont beat me with valid arguments though because you have none, aside my "bad english" ones. You personally speaking. So accusing me about things i never said or meant like i want nintendo to do bad when in fact i predicted the opposite when all of you thought otherwise.. come on.

Youre really bad in both trolling and arguments.

So, keep mumbling for days over a "lol", proves my point again and again. Im out

onewiththegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 onewiththegame
Member since 2004 • 4415 Posts

If I get one it will be for the games, portability is useless for me

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Techhog89

@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:
@AzatiS said:
@techhog89 said:

PS. I know you did.

Im going into a thread because i have something to say. Im not making any thread to diss/hype products like most of you do, im not starting arguments without a reason like you do. You do that all the time like the pathetic attempt that backfired in this thread.

The other guy that responded to my "lol" got vanished . At least im not full of shit like you guys. Im backing up everything. If you agree or getting mad is another story.

Nintendo is letting their consoles go into soft/hard life support WAY earlier than they should. The excuses i was hearing from sheep in 90s and early 00s was about cartridges/sales. Then Wii came that had neither problem with cartridges nor sales like N64/GC had then Nintendo dumped it hard despite having 100+ millions of users out there AND massive profits from insane hardware and software sales. And you getting mad about facts ? Why someone to get mad or irritated with facts ? It is what it is, move on !

All im talking are facts, no BS, no trolling. If i troll its pretty obvious. If its an opinion of mine, i make it clear. You can say whatever you want, you wont beat me with valid arguments though because you have none, aside my "bad english" ones. You personally speaking. So accusing me about things i never said or meant like i want nintendo to do bad when in fact i predicted the opposite when all of you thought otherwise.. come on.

Youre really bad in both trolling and arguments.

So, keep mumbling for days over a "lol", proves my point again and again. Im out

Literally nobody brings up the "lol" except you. .-.