Is Sony moneyhatting a reason to be happy and why?

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Is Sony moneyhatting a reason to be happy and why? (8 votes)

Yes 50%
No 100%

Why is Sony moneyhatting better than other companies doing this? Why are Cows jumping with joy when their beloved company is doing something they so furiously criticize when other companies do the same thing?

• 
Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#101 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@arkephonic said:

Holy shit, sf5 is ps4 exclusive?

Sure, if by exclusive you mean on the PC as well. Then....no it's not exclusive.

so how many exlucisves does xbawk have? can u please remind me lmao xbawk has no exclusives!!! NO exclusives!!

Do I care? Have I ever said anything about it?

Keep trying cow.

but you do care, and we know it, ylou are just not answering because you know the sad and coff coff (barren) answer to that

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50662 Posts

@kingtito said:

@AM-Gamer said:

@kingtito: Except Sony didn't pay for exclusives back in the PS1/PS2 days. The reason the PS1 secured so many exclusives was because the N64 was cartridge based and a complete pain in the ass to dev for. Nintendo also had higher royalty fees.

In the case of the PS2 Era Sony had 75% marketshare and development for each console was quite different. Devs didn't feel the need to go multiplat as Sales from the PS2 made all the money.

And you have proof they didn't? Games like Madden all of a sudden just abandoned Sega for the hell of it? Yeah you have no proof so you have NO idea what Sony did or didn't do. Sony is JUST as shady as every other company out there. You cows need to stop acting like Sony is innocent.

And you have proof? I'm not saying they didn't, but holy shit you're being a hypocrite.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@kingtito said:

@AM-Gamer said:

@kingtito: Except Sony didn't pay for exclusives back in the PS1/PS2 days. The reason the PS1 secured so many exclusives was because the N64 was cartridge based and a complete pain in the ass to dev for. Nintendo also had higher royalty fees.

In the case of the PS2 Era Sony had 75% marketshare and development for each console was quite different. Devs didn't feel the need to go multiplat as Sales from the PS2 made all the money.

And you have proof they didn't? Games like Madden all of a sudden just abandoned Sega for the hell of it? Yeah you have no proof so you have NO idea what Sony did or didn't do. Sony is JUST as shady as every other company out there. You cows need to stop acting like Sony is innocent.

and where is yours? he doesn't have to prove it didn't, YOU have to prove that IT DID, but of course you are talking out of your ass, so you lose by defaulkt, period.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@arkephonic said:

Holy shit, sf5 is ps4 exclusive?

Sure, if by exclusive you mean on the PC as well. Then....no it's not exclusive.

so how many exlucisves does xbawk have? can u please remind me lmao xbawk has no exclusives!!! NO exclusives!!

Do I care? Have I ever said anything about it?

Keep trying cow.

but you do care, and we know it, ylou are just not answering because you know the sad and coff coff (barren) answer to that

No cow I don't care. I play on all systems every gen. Guess you kind of missed that point because you're such a cow.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 kingtito

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@AM-Gamer said:

And you have proof? I'm not saying they didn't, but holy shit you're being a hypocrite.

Did I say Sony did it? I mentioned it as a possibility while others are flat out saying they're never done it and giving all kinds of excuses for devs jumping to PS1 and PS2. Did you ask them to provide proof? Didn't think so

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@kingtito: We're you even alive back then? Madden wasn't on Sega because the Saturn was dead outside of Japan. Don't debate me when you don't even know the basics.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Chutebox  Online

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@AM-Gamer said:

Did I say Sony did it? I mentioned it as a possibility while others are flat out saying they're never done it and giving all kinds of excuses for devs jumping to PS1 and PS2. Did you ask them to provide proof? Didn't think so

You pretty heavily insinuate it.

I know they've all done it. It's pretty fucking obvious.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By kingtito

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@AM-Gamer said:

And? Doesn't everyone here heavily insinuate? Do you run around asking them to provide proof? Yeah no I don't think so.

It's obvious yet cows are acting as if Sony never does it and they're only get back at MS for doing it. Yeah ok and who's the hypocrite here?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Chutebox  Online

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@AM-Gamer said:

And? Doesn't everyone here heavily insinuate? Do you run around asking them to provide proof? Yeah no I don't think so.

It's obvious yet cows are acting as if Sony never does it and they're only get back at MS for doing it. Yeah ok and who's the hypocrite here?

Lems and cows, obviously.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

Cows and lems are fully against evil, dirty tactcis......................until the company that owns their console does it.

Then it's cool.

^^This.^^

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#111 dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts
@tormentos said:

The PS4 has more games coming in 2015 than MS....hahahaa

http://www.listwar.com/upcoming-games/

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Yeah they will be top quality like Ryse right.?

Why would you use that website when it lists multiplat games are exclusive?

Avatar image for deactivated-57de35bf0f08e
deactivated-57de35bf0f08e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#112 deactivated-57de35bf0f08e
Member since 2014 • 386 Posts

Lemmings are salty as **** in this thread.