is a perfect 10 a thing of the past on gamespot?

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

deathmasterk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deathmasterk
Member since 2006 • 716 Posts

zelda tp, mp3, and bioshock fell short. gears and oblivion did too. just when i thought halo3 would nail the perfect score, a 9.5 pops up. so maybe crysis, mgs4, ssbb, mario galaxy, etc, will get the perfect 10 but i doubt it. however the 4 games that have got the perfect score besides zelda, were shockers to me. thps3 a 10? uhh what? so who knows will some blockbuster hit it or some sleeper title? or will we ever see the 10 happen again?

kruesader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 kruesader
Member since 2006 • 6443 Posts
it isnt with the new score system.
mightyboosh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 mightyboosh13
Member since 2006 • 705 Posts

Halo3 doesnt deserve 10 (the original did Halo CE) but this one is a 9-9.5. Great game non the less..

HL2 (content)

Unreal (dependant on SP)

Mass Effect (Dependant on bugs)

have IMO the best chance of getting a 10.

I think 1 of them if not more will... They are gonna be amazing.

JocktheMotie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JocktheMotie
Member since 2007 • 660 Posts
Perfect 10's should be once in a console generation type games, if that. Honestly I think if any game announced right now, Mass Effect can pull it off. Also I think sequels are nearly impossible to get 10's because most of them are too similar to the first games of the series to create that "wow" impression.
RonnieLottinSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RonnieLottinSF
Member since 2007 • 1474 Posts

Since Halo 3 didn't get it, I doubt any game will this year. Its SP was amazing and it has so much content that it will keep gamers busy for years. Mass Effect could get it, but it is going to have be nearly flawless on the SP front since it doesn't have a MP. People who are saying HL2: OB and UT3 are kidding themselves.OB will probably get points taken away for making gamers buy two games that are already out, not to mentionthey are all still using a 3 year old engine (before you say you getpurchase them separate, then you would agree on grading them separate right?)and UT3 is all about the MP, not enough about the SP. I expect both of those games to get no better than an 8.5 or 9.0.

I guess it will depend on the reviewer and who knows, a few more 9.5s could slip through this year, but I doubt anything gets a 10 now or in the near future.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts
The perfect 10 isn't gone forever. It's just that there hasn't been a game in years that deserves it. Think about it. The name itself (perfect 10) implies that the game is just that, perfect. That means that a game should only get the perfect 10 if there is literally not a single thing that could have been done to make the game better that wasn't done. NOTHING. Personally, I don't think there's ever been a game that did that, but the few games that did already certainly came closer than anything in recent years. And to people talking about Orange Box getting it. Orange Box isn't a game. It's a group of games. Every game involved will be reviewed on it's own, and they can all be purchased on their own. And no, the Half Life 2 and Half-Life 2: Ep. 1 scores will not be changed with the re-release. Episode 2 will be reviewed, as will Portal and Team Fortress 2. They will all rock, though.
11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 11Marcel
Member since 2004 • 7241 Posts
If one game is getting a 10 this year it's mass effect, but I wouldn't count on it. There can be too much going wrong with that game. I think there hasn't been a 10 worthy game even announced yet. The game will need to have perfection on all fronts, it has to be something new (it shouldn't look and feel completely like another game) and it should amaze on some aspect. I think it may happen in the next few years, but I wouldn't count on it.
kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kentaro22
Member since 2005 • 2694 Posts
To get a 10 in gamespot means the game in it's genre is perfect (or very close to it). So I don't expect any those anytime soon.
tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts
Halo 3 probably would if it looked like Killzone 2 on top of everything.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
Halo 3 probably would if it looked like Killzone 2 on top of everything.tomarlyn
You're probably right.
mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mingo123
Member since 2007 • 9005 Posts

to get a 10 games will have to have 4 player coop, ground breaking single player and amazing multiplayer with ALOT of features....then the game hasCHANCES of getting 10 here at gamespot :D

i dont see any game coming out this or next year that will get a full 10

ShmenonPie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ShmenonPie
Member since 2007 • 1117 Posts
I think that Crysis then LBP then KZ2 have the best chance of a perfect. Also possibly MGS4, and FFXIII. Mass Effect I think will be pushed to get a 9, as Bioware are not destined to make shooters...
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 gingerdivid
Member since 2006 • 7206 Posts

If you want perfect tens then I suggest you visit 1 up ;)

I'm not sure a perfect game exists anyway.

11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 11Marcel

MGS4 is my bet...

A game would have to truly be revolutionary and blow them away for it to be a 10

R-Dot-Yung
What's so truly revolutionary about MGS4 then?
kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kentaro22
[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]

MGS4 is my bet...

A game would have to truly be revolutionary and blow them away for it to be a 10

11Marcel

Just look at the gameplay demo video and see how many things you can do in this game. Also the level of detail, graphics, etc, are of very high quality. I can't say it will get a 10, but I could imagine it having as good as score as Halo3.
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 gingerdivid
[QUOTE="11Marcel"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]

MGS4 is my bet...

kentaro22

Just look at the gameplay demo video and see how many things you can do in this game. Also the level of detail, graphics, etc, are of very high quality. I can't say it will get a 10, but I could imagine it having as good as score as Halo3.

It's not revolutionary, very few games are. In fact, this is revolutionary

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
It's not revolutionary, very few games are. In fact, this is revolutionarygingerdivid
Looks badass.
11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 11Marcel

MGS4 is my bet...

kentaro22

If what you describe is revolutionary then crysis is re-inventing the concept of gaming.
kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kentaro22
After seeing a Video for a supposely ''revolutionary'' FPS with cross-playing (sound like cross-dressing). I still thing IMO that MGS4 is more revolutionary than this. And I'll bet it will score more overall. Getting a 10 is not only by being revolutionary. You have to have the whole package (grphix, sound, gameplay, etc..).
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts

MGS4 is my bet...

kentaro22

Spore looks more revolutionary

kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kentaro22
[QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="11Marcel"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]

MGS4 is my bet...

11Marcel

If what you describe is revolutionary then crysis is re-inventing the concept of gaming.

What. a good looking FPS? Then you didn't get my point.
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#23 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
After seeing a Video for a supposely ''revolutionary'' FPS with cross-playing (sound like cross-dressing). I still thing IMO that MGS4 is more revolutionary than this. And I'll bet it will score more overall. Getting a 10 is not only by being revolutionary. You have to have the whole package (grphix, sound, gameplay, etc..). kentaro22
How on earth is MGS4 revolutionary?
Avatar image for BillGates_Money
BillGates_Money

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BillGates_Money
Member since 2007 • 1200 Posts
stop begging for 10's people cause once a game gets a 10 people are going to say its overatted. And there isnt such a thing as a perfect game
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gingerdivid
After seeing a Video for a supposely ''revolutionary'' FPS with cross-playing (sound like cross-dressing). I still thing IMO that MGS4 is more revolutionary than this. And I'll bet it will score more overall. Getting a 10 is not only by being revolutionary. You have to have the whole package (grphix, sound, gameplay, etc..). kentaro22
You don't know what revolutionary means.
11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 11Marcel
[QUOTE="11Marcel"]If what you describe is revolutionary then crysis is re-inventing the concept of gaming.kentaro22
What. a good looking FPS? Then you didn't get my point.

Being revolutionary isn't about being a good game, but about doing something new. Something thatchanges a game a lot and that has never beendone before. For all you know it could have PS1 era graphics, britney spears music for a soundtrack anda horrible story, it's still revolutionary.
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#27 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts

I agree with other posts above that if any game this year can get a 10, it has to be Mass Effect. And as great as I think Halo 3 is, I think it is kind of sad that a game of Mass Effect's magnitude, size, deep levels of involvement, and unbelievablescale is kind of being over shadowed a bit by it. Because as far as sci fi, save the human race from an alien threat games go, Mass Effect looks to be the best ever in my opinion.

I realize that it is an RPG, and Halo 3 is a shooter, but Mass Effect is still looking to be the far better game regardless if you ask me. Halo 3 is still one of the most fun FPS I have ever played though. But, as for an overall all gaming experience, story, immersion, ect....I personally think Mass Effect will nail it. And if any game this year has a shot at getting a 10, it definitely has the best shot.

ejstrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ejstrup
Member since 2005 • 2192 Posts

Since Halo 3 didn't get it, I doubt any game will this year. Its SP was amazing and it has so much content that it will keep gamers busy for years. Mass Effect could get it, but it is going to have be nearly flawless on the SP front since it doesn't have a MP. People who are saying HL2: OB and UT3 are kidding themselves.OB will probably get points taken away for making gamers buy two games that are already out, not to mentionthey are all still using a 3 year old engine (before you say you getpurchase them separate, then you would agree on grading them separate right?)and UT3 is all about the MP, not enough about the SP. I expect both of those games to get no better than an 8.5 or 9.0.

I guess it will depend on the reviewer and who knows, a few more 9.5s could slip through this year, but I doubt anything gets a 10 now or in the near future.

RonnieLottinSF

lol halo 3 did not have amazing SP :s it was mediocre at best. And I can't see why UT3 should get a lower score cause it's multiplayer.. ahem, mmorpgs can get good scores (WoW) and theyre multiplayer only >.>

kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kentaro22
[QUOTE="kentaro22"]After seeing a Video for a supposely ''revolutionary'' FPS with cross-playing (sound like cross-dressing). I still thing IMO that MGS4 is more revolutionary than this. And I'll bet it will score more overall. Getting a 10 is not only by being revolutionary. You have to have the whole package (grphix, sound, gameplay, etc..). Vandalvideo

Because you can chose your side and affect the outcome of the battle, play like a FPS or third person, Great story, Great graphics, great Mutiplayer (metal gear Online), great sound, production values, and in most likely have great repleyability, some many things you can do within MGS games. So it has the whole package, and very few games have that, even people are saying that if Halo3 have had better graphics (it basicaly has everything else) it would have score a 10 i gamespot.
11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 11Marcel

Ok, just looked it up, literally revolutionary means impacting something. So therefore the game has to do something new that's so successful that it's adopted by others. Still though, you can't impact any other game if you're doing the same thing like last game.

On a side note, in this sense of the word halo was actually revolutionary... cool.

Xolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Xolver
Member since 2005 • 2052 Posts
The way they score just changed (regardless of the new system), they just work differently. Check out the MGS review subtitle, and tell me if any game with a subtitle like that today can get over a 6. =\
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 gingerdivid
[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="kentaro22"]After seeing a Video for a supposely ''revolutionary'' FPS with cross-playing (sound like cross-dressing). I still thing IMO that MGS4 is more revolutionary than this. And I'll bet it will score more overall. Getting a 10 is not only by being revolutionary. You have to have the whole package (grphix, sound, gameplay, etc..). kentaro22

Because you can chose your side and affect the outcome of the battle, play like a FPS or third person, Great story, Great graphics, great Mutiplayer (metal gear Online), great sound, production values, and in most likely have great repleyability, some many things you can do within MGS games. So it has the whole package, and very few games have that, even people are saying that if Halo3 have had better graphics (it basicaly has everything else) it would have score a 10 i gamespot.

You basically just admitted MGS4 isn't revolutionary.
Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Always-Honest
Member since 2007 • 11261 Posts
Halo3 is pretty FAR from a perfect 10. it's a perfect TEN as a multi player game i think, but the single player campaign is laughable... seriously..
SpaceMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SpaceMatt
Member since 2003 • 3588 Posts

World in Conflict got a 9.5, and didn't even have a "Bad" section in its review. In fact, after (a very quick) skimming of the review, there isn't even anything negative about the game mentioned.

If a game with no negatives mentioned at all in the review (unless I missed something) can't get a 10, I think the odds of seeing one are very slim.

Here's the review for reference:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/worldinconflict/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary%3Breview&page=1

kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 kentaro22
[QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="kentaro22"]After seeing a Video for a supposely ''revolutionary'' FPS with cross-playing (sound like cross-dressing). I still thing IMO that MGS4 is more revolutionary than this. And I'll bet it will score more overall. Getting a 10 is not only by being revolutionary. You have to have the whole package (grphix, sound, gameplay, etc..). gingerdivid

Because you can chose your side and affect the outcome of the battle, play like a FPS or third person, Great story, Great graphics, great Mutiplayer (metal gear Online), great sound, production values, and in most likely have great repleyability, some many things you can do within MGS games. So it has the whole package, and very few games have that, even people are saying that if Halo3 have had better graphics (it basicaly has everything else) it would have score a 10 in gamespot.

??? The topic is about it getting a 10. MSG could be considered revolutionary by some standards (like the one I said before), and you could call that cross-play thing revolutionary , but IMO not really neither are revolutionary, and neither is Halos, GTs, Mass effect, etc.... A game I could really consider revolutionary is Spore and LBP (because of the user created content in consoles).
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 gingerdivid

[QUOTE="gingerdivid"][QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="kentaro22"]After seeing a Video for a supposely ''revolutionary'' FPS with cross-playing (sound like cross-dressing). I still thing IMO that MGS4 is more revolutionary than this. And I'll bet it will score more overall. Getting a 10 is not only by being revolutionary. You have to have the whole package (grphix, sound, gameplay, etc..). kentaro22

Because you can chose your side and affect the outcome of the battle, play like a FPS or third person, Great story, Great graphics, great Mutiplayer (metal gear Online), great sound, production values, and in most likely have great repleyability, some many things you can do within MGS games. So it has the whole package, and very few games have that, even people are saying that if Halo3 have had better graphics (it basicaly has everything else) it would have score a 10 in gamespot.

??? The topic is about it getting a 10. MSG could be considered revolutionary by some standards (like the one I said before), and you could call that cross-play thing revolutionary , but IMO not really neither are revolutionary, and neither is Halos, GTs, Mass effect, etc.... A game I could really consider revolutionary is Spore and LBP (because of the user created content in consoles).

MGS4 could be considered revolutionary by somebody who dosen't know what revolutionary means. The crossing is the first ever game that lets humans be NPC's in a game, it takes Co-op to totally new levels, if they can pull this off it could almost become a new genre. It is revolutionary. Whether something is revolutionary or not isn't down to subjectivity like your trying to imply.

kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 kentaro22

[QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="gingerdivid"][QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="kentaro22"]After seeing a Video for a supposely ''revolutionary'' FPS with cross-playing (sound like cross-dressing). I still thing IMO that MGS4 is more revolutionary than this. And I'll bet it will score more overall. Getting a 10 is not only by being revolutionary. You have to have the whole package (grphix, sound, gameplay, etc..). gingerdivid

MGS4 could be considered revolutionary by somebody who dosen't what revolutionary means. The crossing is the first ever game that lets humans be NPC's in a game, it takes Co-op to totally new levels, if they can pull this off it could almost become a new genre. It is revolutionary. Whether something is revolutionary or not isn't down to subjectivity like your trying to imply.

So you are saying that LBP and Spore are not revolutionary. As I have no idea what revolutionary is? WOW and MOST MMOs (including Console MMOs) are as you stated People being just a NPCs!!! Wow how revolutionary! Just because this game takes a different aproach in this?! Also revolutionary can be in terms of goal and of methods so many games can be considered revolutionary as you only have to make a game with a different method.
rockydog1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#38 rockydog1111
Member since 2006 • 2079 Posts
No game that has been released this gen so far deserves a perfect 10.
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 gingerdivid

So you are saying that LBP and Spore are not revolutionary. As I have no idea what revolutionary is? WOW and MOST MMOs (including Console MMOs) are as you stated People being just a NPCs!!! Wow how revolutionary! Just because this game takes a different aproach in this?! Also revolutionary can be in terms of goal and of methods so many games can be considered revolutionary as you only have to make a game with a different method.kentaro22

Where did I say that LBP and Spore were not revolutionary? :? I only disagreed with the fact you think MGS 4 is revolutionary, which it isn't. It isn't a slightly different approach to a MMO, it's an actual single player campaign (like Halo3), where the enemies are actually online users.... totally different to an MMO, it's not an expansive world, there are no raids, no leveling up. Did you even watch the video? It's the first game to ever do this, that IS revolutionary.

I didn't understand your last sentence at all.

JocktheMotie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 JocktheMotie

[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="kentaro22"]After seeing a Video for a supposely ''revolutionary'' FPS with cross-playing (sound like cross-dressing). I still thing IMO that MGS4 is more revolutionary than this. And I'll bet it will score more overall. Getting a 10 is not only by being revolutionary. You have to have the whole package (grphix, sound, gameplay, etc..). kentaro22

Congratulations, you just described Splinter Cell: Double Agent. And Sam Fisher doesn't even grab balls.

JocktheMotie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 JocktheMotie

Halo3 is pretty FAR from a perfect 10. it's a perfect TEN as a multi player game i think, but the single player campaign is laughable... seriously..Always-Honest

The only thing holding the campaign back, was that it needed more story exposition. Sometimes, the characters just arrive at new data, and it really isn't explained, or shown how/why that information is discovered. As far as actual gameplay, the SP campaign rivals the first Halo in amazing setpieces, and "omg wtf did you see that!!" moments.

kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 kentaro22

[QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="kentaro22"]After seeing a Video for a supposely ''revolutionary'' FPS with cross-playing (sound like cross-dressing). I still thing IMO that MGS4 is more revolutionary than this. And I'll bet it will score more overall. Getting a 10 is not only by being revolutionary. You have to have the whole package (grphix, sound, gameplay, etc..). JocktheMotie

Congratulations, you just described Splinter Cell: Double Agent. And Sam Fisher doesn't even grab balls.

There you go, In which game does a old man grabs soldiers balls? As revolutionary means a change (or a turn over) so that could be revolutionary. But seriously speaking Sam fisher doesn't have the polish and the whole ''package'' (no pun intended) of graphics, story, sound, gameplay etc. So no.
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 gingerdivid
[QUOTE="JocktheMotie"]

[QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="kentaro22"]After seeing a Video for a supposely ''revolutionary'' FPS with cross-playing (sound like cross-dressing). I still thing IMO that MGS4 is more revolutionary than this. And I'll bet it will score more overall. Getting a 10 is not only by being revolutionary. You have to have the whole package (grphix, sound, gameplay, etc..). kentaro22

There you go, In which game does a old man grabs soldiers balls? As revolutionary means a change (or a turn over) so that could be revolutionary. But seriously speaking Sam fisher doesn't have the polish and the whole ''package'' (no pun intended) of graphics, story, sound, gameplay etc. So no.

You can SHOOT some one in balls in Fallout.

munsoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 munsoned
Member since 2006 • 3064 Posts
im thinking killzone 2, mario, mass effect maybe gta or banjo if
kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 kentaro22
[QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="JocktheMotie"]

[QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="kentaro22"]After seeing a Video for a supposely ''revolutionary'' FPS with cross-playing (sound like cross-dressing). I still thing IMO that MGS4 is more revolutionary than this. And I'll bet it will score more overall. Getting a 10 is not only by being revolutionary. You have to have the whole package (grphix, sound, gameplay, etc..). gingerdivid

You can SHOOT some one in balls in Fallout.

OK then, so maybe no dice. But still, shooting and grabbing someones balls and twisting them till they fall are not the same thing.
JocktheMotie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 JocktheMotie
[QUOTE="JocktheMotie"]

[QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="kentaro22"]After seeing a Video for a supposely ''revolutionary'' FPS with cross-playing (sound like cross-dressing). I still thing IMO that MGS4 is more revolutionary than this. And I'll bet it will score more overall. Getting a 10 is not only by being revolutionary. You have to have the whole package (grphix, sound, gameplay, etc..). kentaro22

So now polish is revulationary? Man, that's cool. I was unaware that simply a higher level of polish is deserving of "revolutionary" titles.

kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 kentaro22
[QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="JocktheMotie"]

[QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="kentaro22"]After seeing a Video for a supposely ''revolutionary'' FPS with cross-playing (sound like cross-dressing). I still thing IMO that MGS4 is more revolutionary than this. And I'll bet it will score more overall. Getting a 10 is not only by being revolutionary. You have to have the whole package (grphix, sound, gameplay, etc..). JocktheMotie

So now polish is revulationary? Man, that's cool. I was unaware that simply a higher level of polish is deserving of "revolutionary" titles.

Read my other posts. I do NOT consider MGS4 to be revolutionary though I UNDERSTAND why someone would consider it that way. For me the revolutionary games (at least for consoles) are games like LBP (becuase of the user created content and messing with the came engine to provide for example basketball game whithin LBP).
kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 kentaro22
BTW why can't we stay n topic? What game do you think will get AAAA status on gamespot?
JocktheMotie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 JocktheMotie

BTW why can't we stay n topic? What game do you think will get AAAA status on gamespot?kentaro22

Only chance for this year, I think, is Mass Effect. Them Bioware guys are smart.

Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts

[QUOTE="gingerdivid"]It's not revolutionary, very few games are. In fact, this is revolutionaryJandurin
Looks badass.

OMG ftw?! :o

P.S. ginger, what's your sig supposed to be?