Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts
@Pedro said:

Whether he is a Sony fan or not, overrated games spans across several games and companies. I just find it funny when folks pretend that Zelda and Mario don't have favorable bias.

Most big names have an extremely favorable bias. A reviewer dared rate GTA V a 7/10 ( a higher score than I would give it) and he received death threats from people who had not even played the game. GOW, Mario, TLOU, Uncharted, and many more, all get scores that are probably a few points higher than the reviewers think simply because many are afraid of stirring up drama by giving them low(er) scores.

I just think Sony fanboys are the last ones who should complain about biased scores. At least, you play Nintendo games lol.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#52 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9596 Posts

Didn't watch the video yet, but I have a feeling it reflects my sentiment. Breath of the Wild isn't even in my top 5 Zelda games, and is easily one of the overrated games of all time in my opinion. That doesn't mean it's a bad game, it's just extremely repetitive and overly tedious in the worst of ways.