Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@Litchie: I'll never forget being in the marines in 2013... during that summer when The Last of Us came out. 20+ dudes would stay up after a 12hr shift to watch me play just so they could get story. always asked when my next shift was or when I was going to pick up the controller and continue the story. Or ask if I don't play TLOU for my next shift as they would miss it.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#53 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34692 Posts

@Mozelleple112: Can't imagine being that bored myself.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#54 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3739 Posts

I am so glad I didn't waste my money again on an Xbox. Thank you Sony for offering a better alternative. It's so refreshing finally having interesting games to play after 3 generations of basically waiting for Xbox to release something worthwhile.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23944 Posts

Their stories, outside of TLOU1 are mid at best. More bloated than deep.

Why is it that a 1.5 hour movie has far super storytelling and characterization than a game with what feels like over 8 hours of cutscenes.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59112 Posts

A game can have a completely generic or straight up poor story but be told in a way that's captivating.

Hell, Kojima writes objectively terrible stories, but presents them in an interesting way that some fappy award winning asshole like whatever garbo Naughty Dog is making is just boring as shit in comparison.

Kojima bounce from fighting a wasp man, to being dead and seeing all the NPCS you killed to a samurai fight with milf booby lady.

Last Of Us girl can't play a guitar and is sad.