I wonder what's going to happen in August...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OceanLeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 OceanLeet
Member since 2007 • 938 Posts
...when the Wii passes the 360 and becomes the #1 console.  I can just imagine the anarchy of cows and lems screaming "no way can that kiddy, gameless, cheap, for poor people, trash, gimmicky, last gen graphic, non-hd, peice of crap NINTENDO console pass the 360!!!!1!!".  And yet...it is and will.  Around August at this rate.  The fanboy anger will be massive :lol:
OfficialJab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 OfficialJab
Member since 2005 • 3249 Posts

I like crystal balls.

Anyways, if that's what happens, then I don't think they'll be angry. They'll just say it's only because of the price and call it a day. Oh and "this rate" isn't going to be the same much longer, the hype won't last that much longer.

re-tart356

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 re-tart356
Member since 2007 • 284 Posts

yep in august the wii will pass the 360

it will not affect lemmings or cows

sheep will still have nothing of good games

lems will be playing bio shock, halo 3,blue dragon and not caring about sales

Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
i don't own a wii, i don't have any plans on owning one. but i do see it's appeal & I'd say congratulations to Nintendo for their success.
OceanLeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 OceanLeet

i don't own a wii, i don't have any plans on owning one. but i do see it's appeal & I'd say congratulations to Nintendo for their success.Kook18

I just hope they don't blow it like in the N64 days.  I'm still hoping Blizzard will one day release a console.  Hey, I can dream can't i? :) 

Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts

[QUOTE="Kook18"]i don't own a wii, i don't have any plans on owning one. but i do see it's appeal & I'd say congratulations to Nintendo for their success.OceanLeet

I just hope they don't blow it like in the N64 days. I'm still hoping Blizzard will one day release a console. Hey, I can dream can't i? :)

if blizzard released a console, we'd get one game per gen, no thanks. that game may be awesome, but i'd rather it just be on pc.
-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

I like crystal balls.

Anyways, if that's what happens, then I don't think they'll be angry. They'll just say it's only because of the price and call it a day. Oh and "this rate" isn't going to be the same much longer, the hype won't last that much longer.

OfficialJab

Found that humorous.

OceanLeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 OceanLeet
[QUOTE="OfficialJab"]

I like crystal balls.

-RPGamer-

Found that humorous.

lol yeah they'll probably use the "hype will die" defence....as if it had worked on the "gimmicky" DS :lol: 

cheezisgoooood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#9 cheezisgoooood
Member since 2004 • 6130 Posts
[QUOTE="-RPGamer-"][QUOTE="OfficialJab"]

I like crystal balls.

OceanLeet

Found that humorous.

lol yeah they'll probably use the "hype will die" defence....as if it had worked on the "gimmicky" DS :lol: 

I've had a DS since launch and I still can't understand how it's gotten so much sales, it doesn't have near enough games...

El_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 El_Fanboy
Member since 2002 • 5789 Posts
...when the Wii passes the 360 and becomes the #1 console. I can just imagine the anarchy of cows and lems screaming "no way can that kiddy, gameless, cheap, for poor people, trash, gimmicky, last gen graphic, non-hd, peice of crap NINTENDO console pass the 360!!!!1!!". And yet...it is and will. Around August at this rate. The fanboy anger will be massive :lol:OceanLeet
you know why it wont be? because wii will still have crappy games.
OceanLeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 OceanLeet
[QUOTE="OceanLeet"][QUOTE="-RPGamer-"][QUOTE="OfficialJab"]

I like crystal balls.

cheezisgoooood

Found that humorous.

I've had a DS since launch and I still can't understand how it's gotten so much sales, it doesn't have near enough games...

It's got a large variety of games.  People like variety. 

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

I will look at the games it has by then and if they don't measure up to the other consoles I will put in down regardless of its sales.

cheezisgoooood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#13 cheezisgoooood
Member since 2004 • 6130 Posts
[QUOTE="cheezisgoooood"][QUOTE="OceanLeet"][QUOTE="-RPGamer-"][QUOTE="OfficialJab"]

I like crystal balls.

OceanLeet

Found that humorous.

It's got a large variety of games.  People like variety. 

Still waiting for a game to come along that beats Castlevania...

InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 InfamousC
Member since 2006 • 2389 Posts
hmm now where have i heard this prediction before..:question: